Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- Playground XII, the one after the eleventh...
Dantrag
post Jul 31 2007, 03:51 AM
Post #201

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann stopped her without a word and softly brushed a bit of Dalrus's hair back behind her ear. He leaned in towards her and his lips met hers in a passionate kiss.

It felt so perfect, but he couldn't help thinking in the back of his mind that he was betraying someone that had passed on...

OOC: I guess Amrita isn't any happier now.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 31 2007, 04:46 AM
Post #202

Master
Group Icon

OCC: New Playground Time! biggrin.gif

Ian

Repeating the mantra in his head at least twelve times perfectly before allowing himself to be satisfied, Ian opened his eyes again. Ian had long since memorized some spells Kirana had described to him a long time ago, but lacking the phenomenal pools of magicka that such mages had at their disposal, he never had the luxury to cast them.

Drawing himself up to his full hieght, the vampire noted with his enhanced senses that many of the nearby warriors were simple goblins and most were resting from the long march or wandering about without any focus.
Some maruaders were near, but they were indisposed as they enjoyed their spoils, material and otherwise. Ian narrowed his eyes as he detected the three freshly resurrected zombies nearby..... but Mannimarco was not detectable anymore for some reason.

Scooping up the durable steel shield he'd liberated, Ian wandered away from the weapons cache.

Kirana

"I'll keep that in mind," she replied shortly. Whether it was wise or foolish, Kirana had decided to remain within Ian. There were some things in life that I will enjoy not needing to attend to.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 31 2007, 04:46 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 31 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #203

Wise Woman
Group Icon

yup...the new one is already up and running..so I´ll better close this one then!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:05 AM