Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Quest to Njaal's lost brewery Character thread, Character thread for the new rp
Tellie
post Mar 16 2016, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

This is how you should post your character :

Name :

Race :

Class :

Sex : (I swear to god, if I see a 'yes, please' you will all die.)

Appearance :

Equipment : (this is somewhat optional, as equipment could easily be included in appearance)

Allegiance :

Personality :

Brief History :

Other Relevant info :

This post has been edited by Tellie: Mar 16 2016, 08:00 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Uleni Athram
post Mar 17 2016, 03:50 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Tellie, it's been a long time since you've graced us with your groin-kicking presence, but I must warn you now. The RP section is a beast that does not answer to the spell of resurrection. Not even the most potent spell of necromancy can revive this.

But whatevs, I'm game lololololol

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 17 2016, 03:53 AM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Mar 17 2016, 03:50 AM) *

Tellie, it's been a long time since you've graced us with your groin-kicking presence, but I must warn you now. The RP section is a beast that does not answer to the spell of resurrection. Not even the most potent spell of necromancy can revive this.

Hmm...perhaps said groin kicking is what is needed since necromancy has failed. And as you know if you've read any of my fanfics I (or more specifically my characters) are MORE than capable of inducing said groin kicks XD

Anywho, I'm glad to see that you're willing to give it a go, and perhaps it's true what was said in the planning thread, we start out small with a few simple RP's and hope to attract others as we go into bigger and better RP's

On that note, anyone still frequenting the Elder Scrolls Forums (or rather the monstrosity it has become)? perhaps we could try some paching XD.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Mar 17 2016, 03:57 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Mar 17 2016, 11:53 AM) *

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Mar 17 2016, 03:50 AM) *

Hmm...perhaps said groin kicking is what is needed since necromancy has failed. And as you know if you've read any of my fanfics I (or more specifically my characters) are MORE than capable of inducing said groin kicks XD

Anywho, I'm glad to see that you're willing to give it a go, and perhaps it's true what was said in the planning thread, we start out small with a few simple RP's and hope to attract others as we go into bigger and better RP's

On that note, anyone still frequenting the Elder Scrolls Forums (or rather the monstrosity it has become)? perhaps we could try some paching XD.

I remember you RPing as Zaeed in our first RP together. That was fun! And no, I for one has never been to OfFor since.. Ever, actually. Chorrol's my main den of inequity.

[COMPLETED]

Name : Dilemma

Race : Dunmer

Class : The Party-Baggage. She has no noteworthy combative abilities whatsoever, physical or magical, and the closest thing she had had to violent encounter was running away from a gang of other kids wanting to beat her up. A tattooed Bosmer calling himself Ylenno taught her the bare basics of fistfighting but she's not anything special. Despite her meager skills, she's a spunky little spitfire, and is eager to learn from whoever is willing to teach her the martial aspects of the adventurer's life. (I'm looking at all of you, guys.)

Sex : Guess.

Appearance : Diminutive as a bosmer, Dilemma's time on the streets have toughened her body up to discomfort and while she may be thin as a scarecrow she can and will show surprising resiliency surprising for her age. She keeps her white hair short, in a boyish cut, and her rather average face is pock-marked by all sorts of tattoos she inked herself. Her left ear is pierced by a cheap, pearl earring and she has a scar, a star shaped star, in her forehead. She wears scruffy clothes.

Equipment : A life spent as a parentless orphan on the streets taught Dilemma the value of practicality. Aside from the bare basics of urban survival -a little bit of money, a couple of average quality lockpicks and one potion of dubious effect- she has little to call her own. She has a Breton foil made of inferior iron, and she finds that it is only useful scaring away thugs or muggers. She prefers using her home-made brass knuckles if she ever finds herself in a fight.

Allegiance : Apart from those who'd provide her something she wants (combat experience, adventurer advice, money, etc), she feels beholden to no one and generally looks out for herself and her pets.

Personality : She shows the traits associated with the Dunmer youth - brash, headstrong, vulgar and passionate to the extreme. A naturally confrontational and prideful being curbed and wizened by a life of hardship on the streets. She is curious but cautious as well.

Brief History : From as far back as she can remember Dilemma had been spending her life on the constant run, jumping from one city to the other, never staying long as if she is hounded by danger. She has made a couple of friends and contacts throughout the various cities, people who have generally taken pity on the young nomadic Dunmer. Currently she is in Anvil, where she has heard that the Fighter's Guild are offering three days of free training for those who are willing.

Other Relevant info : She's mute and owns a pet imp, a stray cat and a dog that she named King, Princess and Queen respectively. The four share a simple telepathic bond. Dilemma does not know where this bond came from, only that it had been there since as far as she can remember. Since she can't speak, she communicates by writing what she wants to say on a magical vellum that automatically erases whatever is written there after a time.

This post has been edited by Uleni Athram: Mar 18 2016, 11:52 PM

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 11:33 AM