Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What Should My New Deadwalker Wear?, Because it's not who you are, but how you dress after all...
SubRosa
post Sep 28 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

I have been experimenting with a new undead character. She will have been created by necromancers, and gone beyond their control. I briefly toyed with trying to use a heartstone like a couple undead NPCs in Dragonborn have, but I could not get it to look good. So I am going with just a good old fashioned revenant.

I have already created the Deadwalker race for her. I am envisioning a character who alternates between summoning undead, absorbing health, and a draugr greatsword. There is a mod called Undeath that I think might be excellent for her. The same with the Dawnguard questline (from either side really). I have a few names in mind, but have not settled upon one yet (Persephone and Hekate are front-runners).

So that leaves me with clothes. What to wear? I have tried out a number of mods in my stable, but found myself going back to some things from the vanilla game instead. I even flirted with Daedric briefly, but it is just too off to fit. Too many spikes, and the shoulders are too wide. It looks more like a big tank's armor, and not like a slender fighting necro undead's armor. Anyway, so here is what I am thinking of.

Ancient Nord Armor (probably what she was buried in 4,000 years ago)

another view

Nightingale Armor (the old standby, nightingale never lets you down)

2nd Nightingale pic

Royal Vampire Armor

Regular Vampire Armor

Right now I am most leaning toward the Ancient Nord Armor. It seems the least "creature from beyond the grave", but that is part of what makes it play for me. The glowing eyes in the helmet really work for me too.

The Nightingale is always a solid choice for any dark character. What is not to like?

The other one I am thinking heavily about is the Regular Vampire Armor. I have never had a character who has worn it, and it has a definite "I'm dead" appeal to it.

So what does everyone else think?

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 28 2013, 01:28 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 10:24 PM