Lord Revan
post Jul 27 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

ok everyone meet Revan's first friend smile.gif

---

Revan part 2/ chapter 1: Rhys

...... even in exile we care for the well being of our people as a 'whole', our cousins spurned us out of hate, we will accept them in love......

-Matriarch Tedra, adressing the Yutak-Noruk in sermon

Revan didn't know where the Dark Naryyn would settle, but he felt that Morrowind was a good place to start; he also believed his comfortability with caves and dark places was hereditarely imprinted on him. So he found himself walking through ghost gate on Vardenfell.
It really wasn't as bad as people said aside from the several ash ghouls that wandered the area, they were very ill tempered to outsiders intruding on their turf. Revan opened a wooden door at the edge of the trail only to hack of a group of five or six undead corpus monsters.

He reached out his hand and the beasts were thrown back by the wave of telekenetic wave, most made sickening crunching noises as they hit the walls of the cavern, but two were consumed by the pools of lava that dotted the floor.

Revan took the wake-up call to heart and activated his twin swords (both were more valuable to him than a cave full of gold, they were artifacts of Revan's ancestors who had abandoned Tamriel eons ago) both sprouted a single bar of silver light that could cut through almost anything like scrib jelly.

in another section of the tunnels.........

A group of bonewalkers staggered, waddled, and crawled around a small chamber deep under Red Mountain. One wandered around a cornerout of sight, several moments later it burst back into the view of its companions it lay dead on the floor in pieces; as the others looked up from the corpse they only caught a glimpse of a black clothed figure holding a double-edged hilt with two silver blades jutting out of the ends.

As the figure spun its sword/staff, kicking out as it did the undead were put to rest again............ The figure took a deep breath to calm down, and paused to detect a alluring presence-not undead- make its way down the upper areas. The black clothed being closed its red eyes and sat down to wait for the being who felt so...... so like her.

Revan............

Revan stood triumphant over the twenty bodies he had just slaughtered, and felt the presence of the other, he was sure that this person was one of his siblings. He began to sprint, deeper to find the other, slicing through every single zombie that stood in his way.....

High Naryyn stronghold.....

Xarkum was stunned with all that had transpired since his friend Revan, his sevro had escaped from the honor guards. The loss of all the future archeological finds was the last thing on his mind. Norik had assumed control of their operations and had purged all attempts at learning from the ruins; more importantly though was that Lord Xaries had been incarcerated, and Norik had taken over.

Xarkum's father had made the eradication of any Dark Naryyn on this world paramount, Xarkum was worried about Revan, the Honor guards themselves had been sent out along with troops to track down and destroy anyone who challenged his discisions.
Xarkum's uncle, Xaries had instructed him to stay out of the current turbulence for now, before he was imprisoned that is. Still not all of the High Naryyn had sided with Norik, and had banded together to resist his will; most had been loyal to Xaries or sympathised for the Dark Naryyn after meeting Revan.

The group didn't mean to start a conflict, but tension was mounting and Norik believed they were going to rebel against him. Some scouting parties had been sent in an attempt to find Revan (or any Dark Naryyn) but none had returned with news.

Norik was anxious, he had sent his honor guards and his most loyal warriors out to destroy the treacherous Dark Naryyn. But he was losing his patience with the group of followers that showed great reluctence to do as he instructed, they refused to see the truth that was right infront of them, he was in charge now. He had locked his brother away for his insubordination and treason, Xaries had not refused him and put up no fight.
Norik's full attention was devoted to the goal of this crusade, the extermination of the Dark Naryyn vermin, in particular the one that had escaped his wrath and murdered thirty of the faithful recruits, Revan was his prize. Norik wanted him alive, so he could torture Revan before his execution. But Norik felt uneasy about his honor guards, they had simply watched their prey elude them, and ignored his commands to pursue the infedel.

Honor guards were supposed to follow his orders to the letter, but they seemed to be......... independant, as though they thought for themselves. So could they disobey him if they wished? He shook his head to dismiss the disturbing prospect, he grabbed a nearby cup of some alchoholic beverage of this world and gulped it down. It burned his throat for several seconds after it made contact.

Dagoth Ur caverns............

Revan slowed down as he neared the presence, and spotted the dead zombies, he noticed the telltale marks of energy blades. Then he saw the figure sitting in the middle of the carnage. It......... no she opened her eyes, giving him a searching glance. Her eyes were red like his, and the skin that was visible was the same ashen tone as his, so she was another Dark Naryyn!

Rhys looked the armored figure up and down; she couldn't see the man wearing it, but his movements were like hers and she felt him exude confidence and........ and relief. He reached up with both hands and lifted the imposing mask-helm off of his head. He was as young in appearence as she was, she couldn't see any excess fat on his face, and his short hair was white (like hers) but was red in two strands above his sideburns. There were equally as dunmer-like except for their human like ears.

Revan saw understanding cross the womans face and felt that he could rely on her. "Greetings sevra-sister- my name is Revan" Rhys was surprised that she could understand the new word, but it was familiar even though she'd never heard it. "Greetings sevro, I'm Rhys." Revan sat down infront of Rhys and explianed all that he knew about the current crisis.

upper caverns.............

Captain Harrow ordered his men to halt as he inspected a decomposed corpse, yes there were the same burns marks on the body as the bodies of the thiry or so grunts that had died in the prisoner's escape. He ordered the other solders onward,knowing the vermin were close, the infedel's companion(s) were to be killed on the spot, but bring the one named Revan alive, the squad moved on.

Revan and Rhys........

Rhys listened intently no matter how unlikely Revan's statements were, she believed she could trust him. When Revan finished speaking he gazed at her, Rhys didn't think Revan was one to remove his helmet to someone he didn't trust, she believed everything he had told her. "So if the High Naryyn are killing our people were ever they find them, then we have to find our kin before they do."

Revan nodded, his face one of grim determination, "We should leave soon, before they find us, they probably want m-" Rhys gazed past Revans shoulder at the golden armored High Naryyn entering the chamber weapons at the ready, just as Revan's voice trailed off.

Captain Harrow grinned, his orders clear. "Revan, the High Naryyn Executionary force is here to take you to our glorious hand of the council." Both of the fallen ones got up, the male put his helmet back on. "We were ordered to kill any accomplices in your presence, but to take you to our lord alive." Harrow noticed Revan move subtlely block the female from harm, Harrow would have laughed, in Revan's situation he would be worrying about himself, oh well, we'll just have to take him by force. "Very well we shall take you by force," Harrow gestured for his men to open fire.

Revan and Rhys moved in unison in left and right, blades activated two single blades, one double blade. The battle was more of a ballet than a deathmatch, both effortlessly switching from offence to defence in tandem. They weren't thinking, they were reacting; both working together as though they'd know each other all their lives.
And the last thing Captain Harrow ever saw was not two, but four blades of Dark Naryyn origin swinging to snuff out his irrelevant life, like a candle against a cold breeze.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Apr 29 2007, 04:28 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Lord Revan   Revan part 2   Jul 27 2006, 03:17 AM
The Metal Mallet   So he's found another one, and the mess up som...   Jul 27 2006, 03:52 AM
Lord Revan   Yes, Rhys is the first of many my friends. but s...   Jul 28 2006, 04:57 AM
Mazelure   Now it makes sense. I like how the two teamed up a...   Jul 28 2006, 09:45 PM
Lord Revan   greetings everyone, I managed to find a hotel with...   Aug 5 2006, 03:33 PM
Lord Revan   My father loaned me his device that has portable i...   Aug 7 2006, 03:26 AM
Lord Revan   My father loaned me his device that has portable i...   Aug 7 2006, 05:14 AM
Lord Revan   My father loaned me his device that has portable i...   Aug 7 2006, 05:35 AM
The Metal Mallet   AHHHH!! I'm seeing triple! .........   Aug 7 2006, 05:43 AM
jack cloudy   Wow, I definitely don't want to mess with thos...   Aug 7 2006, 10:24 AM
Lord Revan   I'm back, Wahahahaha....... HA! Its good ...   Aug 9 2006, 04:14 AM
The Metal Mallet   Interesting bio on Rhys, though depressing that sh...   Aug 9 2006, 05:24 AM
jack cloudy   I love flashbacks. It is also pleasant that she di...   Aug 9 2006, 10:13 AM
Lord Revan   ok, new update everyone :D ----- Revan par...   Aug 11 2006, 08:18 PM
The Metal Mallet   Hmmm these new creatures are interesting, I wonder...   Aug 11 2006, 08:43 PM
jack cloudy   Interesting creatures indeed. (people? They sounde...   Aug 11 2006, 09:03 PM
Lord Revan   well these facinating creatures are connected to t...   Aug 12 2006, 02:08 AM
Lord Revan   Well here's the expanation of the creatures fr...   Aug 14 2006, 05:24 AM
The Metal Mallet   Ooooo, sounds like we're going to meet some mo...   Aug 14 2006, 07:39 PM
jack cloudy   And the chase is on! I'm waiting4updates. ...   Aug 15 2006, 06:08 PM
Lord Revan   sorry guys i just haven't had time since schoo...   Aug 17 2006, 01:32 AM
The Metal Mallet   I know what ya mean, depending on homework load, p...   Aug 17 2006, 02:09 AM
Lord Revan   Ok, I have to go to sleep in a few minutes. -----...   Aug 20 2006, 07:56 AM
jack cloudy   What, what did he saw? :blink: These little critt...   Aug 20 2006, 03:02 PM
minque   Another good read.....oh my.....need no more books...   Aug 20 2006, 04:20 PM
The Metal Mallet   I still have the time for books, but these fan fic...   Aug 20 2006, 08:03 PM
Lord Revan   Thanks guys :) , Metal Mallet I think I'll ...   Aug 21 2006, 12:37 AM
Lord Revan   I'll try and write a post tommarow, until then...   Aug 23 2006, 03:32 AM
The Metal Mallet   Thanks for the info Revan. Your new culture is pr...   Aug 23 2006, 04:06 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 6: The Mahun Kar The vil...   Aug 24 2006, 03:15 AM
The Metal Mallet   Yay! I love the promise that future knowledge...   Aug 24 2006, 04:02 AM
Lord Revan   Ok here's the next update. :) ------- ...   Aug 26 2006, 02:18 AM
Lord Revan   Information post- Characters- Darhun: Dark ...   Aug 26 2006, 05:41 AM
The Metal Mallet   Don't worry Dark Naryyn Dudes! It's j...   Aug 26 2006, 02:44 PM
Lord Revan   thanks MM, :) I might write more tonight. -----...   Aug 26 2006, 09:19 PM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 8: Reunion Xarkum wa...   Aug 28 2006, 04:32 AM
The Metal Mallet   Fine with me, this meeting looks interesting so fa...   Aug 28 2006, 05:00 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/chapter 8 (cont). Both sides wer...   Aug 29 2006, 02:33 AM
jack cloudy   That was a hairy situation for a moment. I'm g...   Aug 29 2006, 09:04 PM
The Metal Mallet   I'm sure the interactions between the next bat...   Aug 29 2006, 09:18 PM
Lord Revan   Well Jack, the Naryyn are an advanced alien ...   Aug 29 2006, 10:07 PM
Lord Revan   I'll be on a fishing trip starting on Friday, ...   Aug 30 2006, 01:30 AM
The Metal Mallet   Nice! More information! Very interesting...   Aug 30 2006, 05:14 AM
Lord Revan   I'm back again...... :) ......... but I'l...   Sep 5 2006, 04:12 AM
Lord Revan   Ok here's the update you've been waiting f...   Sep 9 2006, 12:44 AM
The Metal Mallet   Hmm seems like things are starting to get very bus...   Sep 9 2006, 04:57 AM
Lord Revan   I'll post tonight MM, and it won't quite b...   Sep 10 2006, 08:32 PM
The Metal Mallet   Oh yes, the dream. I thought it was some sort a m...   Sep 10 2006, 08:43 PM
Lord Revan   ----- Revan part 2/ chapter 10: Capured/ ...   Sep 17 2006, 03:03 AM
The Metal Mallet   This prison sounds rather creepying. Hopefully wh...   Sep 17 2006, 04:00 AM
jack cloudy   Oh, evil monsters. They need to receive the touch ...   Sep 18 2006, 08:46 PM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2: Jail Break #2 Rhys had never b...   Sep 18 2006, 11:17 PM
The Metal Mallet   And the jail break commences. And the Honour Guar...   Sep 19 2006, 12:25 AM
Lord Revan   I was only able to type a short post tonight, but ...   Sep 22 2006, 04:05 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ Chapter 11(cont.): Escape...... ...   Sep 28 2006, 11:04 PM
The Metal Mallet   Another new creature, and this one seems quite let...   Sep 28 2006, 11:49 PM
Lord Revan   Well, MM, this new beast is a complete monster. T...   Sep 29 2006, 02:02 AM
Lord Revan   ok, the time draws near for some revelations.........   Oct 1 2006, 12:22 AM
The Metal Mallet   Hmmm, I wonder what is going to happy to the creat...   Oct 1 2006, 02:52 AM
Lord Revan   I will add more later B) ----- Information p...   Oct 1 2006, 11:04 PM
jack cloudy   Ouch and double ouch. Nasty bugger. I take it that...   Oct 2 2006, 08:03 PM
Lord Revan   well rest assured Jack, these things aren't na...   Oct 3 2006, 02:40 AM
Lord Revan   ok, here's a short update for you all. ------...   Oct 3 2006, 03:50 AM
The Metal Mallet   Sweet, a daring escape and Revan looks like he...   Oct 3 2006, 09:55 PM
Lord Revan   I told you all I would add more ;) :lol: the ...   Oct 4 2006, 01:22 AM
The Metal Mallet   I'll say Norik, because he's got that arro...   Oct 4 2006, 01:47 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 12: The War Begins From...   Oct 9 2006, 01:42 AM
The Metal Mallet   Uh-oh, looks like Rhys and friends are going to ru...   Oct 9 2006, 02:52 AM
Lord Revan   Ok guys, here's a short post. :D ------- ...   Oct 14 2006, 03:17 AM
The Metal Mallet   Hmm, an airstrike eh? I don't even know if TH...   Oct 14 2006, 05:49 AM
Lord Revan   First of all, those are staffs (like a fire/shock,...   Nov 4 2006, 04:15 AM
The Metal Mallet   You're forgiven. Excellent update!   Nov 4 2006, 07:32 AM
jack cloudy   Wow, Rehvan is the chosen one? Well that would def...   Nov 4 2006, 07:20 PM
Lord Revan   Info Post Clans (D. Naryyn)- Marhun-Kar...   Nov 5 2006, 07:20 AM
Lord Revan   A new character is revealed!!! :D -...   Nov 9 2006, 11:49 PM
The Metal Mallet   Uh-oh, a jealous older brother. Revan better watc...   Nov 10 2006, 01:08 AM
Lord Revan   Character post 2 Ankrus- High Naryyn male, Office...   Nov 10 2006, 02:58 AM
jack cloudy   An older brother, and a full-blood High Narynn. Hm...   Nov 10 2006, 07:36 PM
Lord Revan   Ok, first part of Chapter 13 :D ------- Revan ...   Nov 11 2006, 01:39 AM
Lord Revan   Ok, due to lack of replies, I will now move forwar...   Nov 14 2006, 02:18 AM
The Metal Mallet   Hmmm some interesting events, no more Surrush. Po...   Nov 14 2006, 03:06 AM
Lord Revan   Don't forget his relationship with Rhys (yes i...   Nov 14 2006, 03:10 AM
The Metal Mallet   Women issues, whether good or bad, makes things 10...   Nov 14 2006, 03:22 AM
Lord Revan   Well, Rhys isn't exactly a fainting flower (I ...   Nov 14 2006, 03:42 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 13: There was a brief ...   Nov 14 2006, 04:56 AM
The Metal Mallet   Rescue! And love! Hooray!   Nov 14 2006, 05:12 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 13: After some minutes...   Nov 14 2006, 11:58 PM
The Metal Mallet   Hmm this bond of theirs is becoming more intriguin...   Nov 15 2006, 12:08 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 14: The Awakening What ...   Nov 15 2006, 03:23 AM
The Metal Mallet   Hmm... interesting, I'm liking what ya did in ...   Nov 15 2006, 04:35 AM
jack cloudy   That was definitely interesting. Though I am still...   Nov 15 2006, 07:53 AM
Lord Revan   Well, I was kind of useing the mind-link to set th...   Nov 15 2006, 11:15 PM
Lord Revan   Ok, second to last part of the Awakening, I kope y...   Nov 16 2006, 03:10 AM
Lord Revan   Revan part 2/ chapter 3 (cont): The High Nar...   Nov 19 2006, 10:06 PM
The Metal Mallet   I can see the cauldron boiling over any minute now...   Nov 19 2006, 11:40 PM
Lord Revan   Ok, finally I decide to update Revan, enjoy! ...   Nov 26 2006, 02:04 AM
jack cloudy   Ah yes. The soul is a complex mystery. Tread light...   Nov 27 2006, 10:25 PM
Lord Revan   And I think in another thousand years we won't...   Nov 27 2006, 11:16 PM
Taillus   Agreed, and great update by the way. Loved it to p...   Nov 27 2006, 11:28 PM
Lord Revan   Thanks Taillus, I'll try and update tonight......   Nov 28 2006, 12:19 AM
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 10:22 AM