Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funniest moments in Mw
Toroabok
post Nov 18 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #61

Agent

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Aug 24 2005, 07:18 PM)
I declared war on the Empire. Yep, I recruited me an army too. They were all very obedient till the Domination spell wore off. Still I did eventually eliminate every guard (though I don't recall If they respawned I never revisited cities after I devistated them) and every person I decided was a member of the Imperial goverment, had a grand battle with the Duke of Morrowind, and killed anybody who decided to attack me (which wasn't very many, I went about bribing the Dunmer t high disp. so they wouldn't fight me when I killed). Eventually I got bored and attacked the Empire friendly house Hlaalu and eliminated everyone in the Hlaalu canton and everyone in the guild house in Balmora. I went on killing every non-elf citizen then started on the Bosmer and finished with the Altmer. Needless to say I freed Vvardenfell from the Imperials on a 2 day (real time) conquest.

But that just wasn't enough. I went to Mournhold (I used the console commands to instantly transport myself there) and put on a "disguise". I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood who were trying to rub me out on behalf of the King no doubt by behest of the Emperor himself (that's how it was in the char's mind anyways). Realising Helseth to not be the man I thought he was I started a secret campaign to eliminate him. I acted as a follower doing a few simple killings and quests then the right moment came and he revealed himself. I slew him and his host of guards and named myself King. I continued the temple quests I hard started earlier continuing off from meeting Almalexia. I did her dirty work and was betrayed. I defeated her and came to a conclusion. The Tribunal were traitors, uncaring about the people of Morrowind (the Dunmer I mean). I went off and killed the inhabitants of the of the Mournhold temple (after meeting Azura) and then killed the Archanon and any Ordinator I came across as well as everyone in the High Fane. I killed Vivec and named myself a god. Realising I had compition I went off and performed the back-door way of beating Morrowind and met Yagrum Bagarn. He helped me and I killed him then I killed everyone I came across in Tel Uvirith including Uvirith himself, his daughters, and the door guard. I went off and got keaning and sunder. I killed Dagoth Ur and everyone in his fortress and wiped out the competition. I continued a compaign agaisnt all Sixth House members and after a few weeks I had rid myself of every one. I killed all of house Redoran for revering the temple then I killed everyone near the temples in house Telvaani.

After that being the Undisputed ruler of Morrowind I turned my attention the killing every last bandit, and that took quite a while. I killed off a few dunmer who I considered loyal to the destroyed temple by talking to them and hearing their temple supporting dialogue.

Tel Morain will later go to Cyrodiil in the upcoming Oblivion game and conquer the Imperials and anyone nearby.

I thought that was all pretty funny tongue.gif

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude how big of a bounty did u have?!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 18 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

*Cough* 5 posts *cough*

uhh multiple posting isn't really a good thingtry to combine your posts. You see buy the "quote" button there is a "multi" button? you click that when you want to have multipule quotes in your post.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
King Death
post Nov 20 2005, 01:28 AM
Post #63

Finder
Group Icon

That must have been some kind of a record. tongue.gif

One time I was watching my brother play and all the doors disapeared. blink.gif

--------------------
"I am like so totaly like like totaly totaly like to-"
*BANG*
Hehe.. I just killed my inner child...
Click
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 20 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #64

Master
Group Icon

I was goofing off once and I did a run jump onto the water with water walk. well instead of standing on the water I glided (you know like when you jump and pull your legs up). yeah I thought it was cool and then water walking wore off and I expected to fall into the water but I continued to glide on the water going into any direction I wanted. It was fun.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
King Death
post Nov 20 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #65

Finder
Group Icon

I just remembered a great one, the first time I was in vivec I was kinda bored as well as on the top floor of the Foreign quarter, so I jumped off onto a bridge. Gotta love falling to death. biggrin.gif

--------------------
*BANG*
Click
+Quote Post
Momaw
post Nov 21 2005, 06:47 AM
Post #66

Retainer

QUOTE(King Death @ Nov 20 2005, 03:38 PM)
I just remembered a great one, the first time I was in vivec I was kinda bored as well as on the top floor of the Foreign quarter, so I jumped off onto a bridge. Gotta love falling to death. biggrin.gif

You can jump and survive actually. If you hit the RAILING of the bridge, rather than the flat part, you just stop, and can step off. You may have to bounce off the slanted sides of the wall first. Once you master the trick of it, it's a very handy way of getting down quickly. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
King Death
post Nov 21 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #67

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Momaw @ Nov 20 2005, 11:47 PM)
You can jump and survive actually.  If you hit the RAILING of the bridge, rather than the flat part, you just stop, and can step off.  You may have to bounce off the slanted sides of the wall first.  Once you master the trick of it,  it's a very handy way of getting down quickly.  biggrin.gif

I know, use it all the time. biggrin.gif It's more fun to just jump straight off with a level 1. tongue.gif

--------------------
*BANG*
Click
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Nov 23 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #68

Agent

QUOTE(Momaw @ Nov 21 2005, 12:47 AM)
You can jump and survive actually.  If you hit the RAILING of the bridge, rather than the flat part, you just stop, and can step off.  You may have to bounce off the slanted sides of the wall first.  Once you master the trick of it,  it's a very handy way of getting down quickly.  biggrin.gif

ive noticed that if u jump off and land on the stairs part of the bridge, you wont get damaged at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Nashi_Tai
post Dec 6 2005, 02:02 PM
Post #69

Retainer

QUOTE(Momaw @ Nov 21 2005, 01:47 AM)
You can jump and survive actually.  If you hit the RAILING of the bridge, rather than the flat part, you just stop, and can step off.  You may have to bounce off the slanted sides of the wall first.   Once you master the trick of it,  it's a very handy way of getting down quickly.  biggrin.gif

My favorite way to get around Vivec quickly, and down without dieing, is to stand on the rail facing the wall and step off backward; even with a level 1 character I don't get hurt when I hit the flat walkway below.

Anyway, back to the funny. I remember the first time I found Indril (Ordinator Armor), I was so proud of stealing the gaurds armor right from their barracks that I wore the armor around Vivec not knowing then how they would react. The first Ordinator I talked to was in a shop, and he just suddenly yelled at me and attacked; not knowing what his problem was I fled and took off the armor. To my dismay Ordinators seem to have telepathy or walky-talkies cause they all knew what I had done and wanted me dead, badly.

I swear it seemed like every Ordinator in Vivec had diserted his post to chase me, no building was safe (I'm sure every other thief in the city was loving this mass gaurd distraction and profiting graetly); finally, let with no other means of escape, I dove from a bridge into the water. I glansed backwards as I swam to freedom, and lo to my horror saw Ordinators falling into the water after me!

I don't know if it was a glitch or what but it scared me sensless. Dispite these horrors, however, Ordinators are the greatest, and I long to be one. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Nashi_Tai: Dec 6 2005, 02:15 PM
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Dec 6 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #70

Mouth
Group Icon

I did the cantom walk of glitch frequently, but you went through so much effort pointlessly ^ ^, all you really need to do is walk off and then just keep on walking, it has never failed me, counts as walking on a surface, even when I'm not.
+Quote Post
Storander
post Dec 20 2005, 04:19 AM
Post #71

Retainer

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Aug 24 2005, 08:18 PM)
I declared war on the Empire. Yep, I recruited me an army too. They were all very obedient till the Domination spell wore off. Still I did eventually eliminate every guard (though I don't recall If they respawned I never revisited cities after I devistated them) and every person I decided was a member of the Imperial goverment, had a grand battle with the Duke of Morrowind, and killed anybody who decided to attack me (which wasn't very many, I went about bribing the Dunmer t high disp. so they wouldn't fight me when I killed). Eventually I got bored and attacked the Empire friendly house Hlaalu and eliminated everyone in the Hlaalu canton and everyone in the guild house in Balmora. I went on killing every non-elf citizen then started on the Bosmer and finished with the Altmer. Needless to say I freed Vvardenfell from the Imperials on a 2 day (real time) conquest.

But that just wasn't enough. I went to Mournhold (I used the console commands to instantly transport myself there) and put on a "disguise". I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood who were trying to rub me out on behalf of the King no doubt by behest of the Emperor himself (that's how it was in the char's mind anyways). Realising Helseth to not be the man I thought he was I started a secret campaign to eliminate him. I acted as a follower doing a few simple killings and quests then the right moment came and he revealed himself. I slew him and his host of guards and named myself King. I continued the temple quests I hard started earlier continuing off from meeting Almalexia. I did her dirty work and was betrayed. I defeated her and came to a conclusion. The Tribunal were traitors, uncaring about the people of Morrowind (the Dunmer I mean). I went off and killed the inhabitants of the of the Mournhold temple (after meeting Azura) and then killed the Archanon and any Ordinator I came across as well as everyone in the High Fane. I killed Vivec and named myself a god. Realising I had compition I went off and performed the back-door way of beating Morrowind and met Yagrum Bagarn. He helped me and I killed him then I killed everyone I came across in Tel Uvirith including Uvirith himself, his daughters, and the door guard. I went off and got keaning and sunder. I killed Dagoth Ur and everyone in his fortress and wiped out the competition. I continued a compaign agaisnt all Sixth House members and after a few weeks I had rid myself of every one. I killed all of house Redoran for revering the temple then I killed everyone near the temples in house Telvaani.

After that being the Undisputed ruler of Morrowind I turned my attention the killing every last bandit, and that took quite a while. I killed off a few dunmer who I considered loyal to the destroyed temple by talking to them and hearing their temple supporting dialogue.

Tel Morain will later go to Cyrodiil in the upcoming Oblivion game and conquer the Imperials and anyone nearby.

I thought that was all pretty funny tongue.gif

Wow... your really a determined player! Lol, that's a great RP too! Our characters would actually be enemies in Morrowind though...ph34r.gif

Okay I've got two funny moments.
The first time I played, I got behind the ghost fence thing, and had no idea how I got back to the other side, ( I forgot how to open the gate, and thought I was trapped) so I was sneaking around trying to avoid all the really scary monsters, and I had to rest after every battle with a cliff racer. I reached Red Mountain and had three different corprus beast following me. I had to pull the lever and stuff myself in the little circle door thing. As the circle door closed around one of the corprus beasts actually got close enough the door closed on his arm! (Yes I screamed.)
My second one took place much later. I had first discovered Construction Set and made a total cheap shot uber cheat sword. At first it was really fun to use, but eventually I realized it was too powerful, it had to be destroyed. (See were this is going?) I knew most means of trying to get rid of it, wouldn't work because I could just get it back. Cast it deep in the ocean? I can swim. Sell it? I have money. Hide it? I'll know where I hid it. So the only way to destroy would be to throw it into the very fire where I could never get to... Red mountain! I traveled the perilous journey to Red Mountain, but when I got there... I had second thoughts.... The sword, if I got in a difficult fight I could always use, if only for a second! With the sword my character is immortal and can never die!
I realized then it was simply the influence of the sword making me think such things. I right clicked and clicked on my magic blade.... and clicked straight at the fire. It slid, slowly and un-amazingly hit the lava and slid to the right. To this day it sits on the lava, stuck between rock and liquid...unmoving. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
coheed&cambria
post Dec 23 2005, 09:34 AM
Post #72

Retainer

wow, what a lord of the rings moment.... choosing between immortality and strength, or some other un-cool and un-uber stuff..... yep just like frodo(dispite the fact that u dont loose any health or go crazy using the sword)

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Ragnar
post Jan 11 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #73

Retainer

When I got off the ship took the dagger and thought i was invincible!
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jan 11 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #74

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ragnar @ Jan 11 2006, 04:19 AM)
When I got off the ship took the dagger and thought i was invincible!

Aye, I know exactly what you mean. I later (with an orc untrained in short blades) was bludgeoned to death by a kwama forager. That is my most embarrasing moment.

I still can't believe my first death ever was by guards after choosing someone at random and assaulting them (it just so happened to be that annoying ring-begging Fergoth).
+Quote Post
stargate525
post Jan 12 2006, 02:52 AM
Post #75

Finder
Group Icon

funniest moment for me would have to be a dialouge glitch that let me challenge the Imperial Dragon to a duel. so, figuring what the hell, I fought him. And won. He must've been a bad leader, they were so happy they made me a recruit!

--------------------
these forums taste almost, but not quite, completely unlike tea.
+Quote Post
zetherkk
post Jan 25 2006, 04:26 AM
Post #76

Retainer

first time i visited a daedric ruin and looting the little offering plate at the foot of the statues, a nasty dremora lord pops up and starts hitting you, i picked up a gem and start getting wacked and the whole time trying to jump out of the way and draw a weapon and turn around to find out what is hitting me then dying, later figuring out that they apear like that.
+Quote Post
zetherkk
post Jan 25 2006, 05:24 AM
Post #77

Retainer

i got infected with vampirism and didn't know it, and it took effect when i woke up from a resting period in the open during the day, figuring out what happened and running around fruitlessly trying to find a place to hide from the sun and panicking, i somehow managed to make it to safety with the help of heal potions and did a little studying and found that there was a cure, went to bal fell i think its called and he sent me on a mission, i completed the mission and returned to him and he cured me, that same game day i went graverobbing and exploring and got infected again by a vampire and thought that bal fell would kill me cause i come up to him and anoying him all the time about a cure, so i reset the game cause i didn't have it saved before i got infected.
+Quote Post
zetherkk
post Jan 25 2006, 05:28 AM
Post #78

Retainer

leaving seda neen and finding those scrolls of icarian flight and using one, i jumped through the air and went half way to vivec, thinking this was cool and i need more of them, then realizing that my 1st level character probably does not have enough hp to survive the landing, i was right, i wound up looking like the wizard who fell out of the sky by seda neen
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 25 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #79

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok Zetherkk..it´s an interesting story you have there but please use the "edit"-button instead of making three different posts next time ok? (even if it is three different stories!)

smile.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
zetherkk
post Jan 26 2006, 07:19 AM
Post #80

Retainer

sorry about the 3 posts, my first time here and i didn't realize that that was a no no, but i figured it out sorry
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 02:05 AM