> Dreams, dreams we've had inspired by videogames :lol:
macole
post Nov 19 2020, 07:23 PM
Post #341

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 19 2020, 07:18 AM) *

Finally had another game-inspired dream. sleep.gif

It's happened to me a few times. Some not many of Jandaga's reactions to events recorded in his adventure journal have been inspired by my dreams. An example is Jandaga doing the Vaermina daedric quest. Since doing the Adense Epic Dungeon mod quest in 2018 this was our second meeting with Vaermina so my dream engagement with Vaermina at her shine got a little cheeky. only problem is by the time I woke up and started typing much of the good stuff had faded away. I was left with;

Placing the black soul gem on the shrine I called out. ”Vaermina, it is I, the Jandaga. Come forth and treat with me.”
The cosmos shifted and there I was standing before the great daedric prince Vaermina.
“Dear Vaermina, your shrine does not do you justice. You get more beautiful by the day.” Did she just blush or roll her eyes? I couldn’t tell, maybe both.
“You mock me creature of the Fae but you pleased me once before perhaps you will entertain me again?”
She told me what she wanted. Recover her Orb which was stolen by the wizard Arkved.
“Now, be gone gnat.”

The screenshot is from Adense Epic Dungeon.

--------------------
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world." I call it Console Magic of the Fey.

Endure and through enduring grow strong.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 19 2020, 09:28 PM
Post #342

Councilor
Group Icon

mirocu-- it's so odd that you only have DOOM dreams. sad.gif Maybe you need to play some DOOM so you can have Oblivion / Fallout dreams instead.

macole-- I know what you mean about dreams fading away fast. I basically have to lie there whenever I have a good dream, trying to remember every detail. Usually I can only remember the tail-end of most dreams, unfortunately, knowing there were some epic parts earlier on as well. sleep.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Post #343

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 19 2020, 09:28 PM) *

mirocu-- it's so odd that you only have DOOM dreams. sad.gif Maybe you need to play some DOOM so you can have Oblivion / Fallout dreams instead.

Not gonna happen, although I watch dear BigMac doing his walkthrough instead. Maybe that'll fix it tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2020 - 07:45 PM