+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Sep 21 2005, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Kaushad
Zergonipal Ruins

"Sedrane, you may be with whomever you wish but remember your warriors will be serving in many areas including aiding the battles that will be occurring further South. It would be wisest for you to maintain control if you stayed at this point, where all information between the other points will be transferred. There is more work to be done than just parade around the Grazelands. If we want to push the Telvanni back, to make them respect us, to show them who they're dealing with, we need to set the trap perfectly, and that means strategic raids all around the Eastern part of Vvardenfel.

"Darum, I don't know if the Redoran are coming or not. Actually Serene, I'm glad you're here. You see, Ravvin, the leader of Redoran, is not at Ald-ruhn. Some sort of event at New Vivec drew him there, and you have connections and loyalties to House Redoran, perhaps you could go there a persuade him.

"Akar, perhaps you would as well. En'Fel has decided he wants to try and end this conflict quickly, he has left to make the Telvanni House collapse from within, and to fulfill a vendetta of his as well. I can't say for sure you'll find him, but you'll find a trace of him surely, he's not difficult to track down. There's a saying for people like him, Small feet, big foot prints."

Kaushad stopped, "This is where you'll be staying. You probably noticed we're still making the ruins feel a bit more homely. Ashlanders were not meant to live in Dwemer buildings, and vice versa. Despite that, there seems to be a draft in every room but this, so this is where we sleep."

Sul Matuul
Zergonipal, behind Jonacin and Kyara

"You folks, you came from Ald Daedroth?" Sul Matuul asked from behind Kyara, Jonacin, and the rugrat he had with him. "Please, come inside with us. There are scouts in the area and we don't want them seeing anyone out and about. They're watching these lands for us." With that Sul Matuul lead them inside the ruins.

En'Fel
Amili's room

En'Fel accepted the amulet, but gave Amili a cold look. "So, seeing as how he some how survived, might I ask who that was?" En'Fel queried, placing the amulet in his pocket.

Tall Tongue
Hlaalu County jail

Tall Tongue knew very well that men came thumping around beating people up. They didn't know where the jail was, no. Maybe they would find it, but no, they would not find his cell. Tall Tongue didn't even know about this cell. Megil, he knew about it, he knew everything. Megil would find him, and Megil would kill that bad ogre, that bad friend of Isaarin. He would kill him, yes. Tall Tongue needed to warn him about the bad man's sword though. A single tap and he lost his energy. No good from that sword, no.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 21 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Sep 20 2005, 11:33 PM)
Vaska saw Endris looking Pissed and went over to the bar and sat down near Endris, "Whats wrong with you?" He also ordered up a bottle of flin which he popped open, "You want one Endris?"

Endris -- Vivec

Endris held up his half-empty bottle of Flin to show that he already had some, "Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired," he answered to Vaska.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Sep 21 2005, 11:49 AM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Sep 21 2005, 01:16 PM
Post #4

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin, Near Zergonipal
"Su-Matuul! It's been to long" Jonacin said, turning to face his old friend. "Yes we came from the Ahemmusa, care to come with us the rest of the way?"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Sep 21 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

Vaska-> MT

"Ah, well whats happening any important thing goin on? What is with Amili? Vaska asked.

Ooc I probebly wont get on much tonight sorry

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 21 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Sep 21 2005, 02:01 AM)
En'Fel
Amili's room

En'Fel accepted the amulet, but gave Amili a cold look.  "So, seeing as how he some how survived, might I ask who that was?" En'Fel queried, placing the amulet in his pocket.

Amili, her room

"That is Endris, the guildmaster of the Morag Tong." she answered as the unbolted the door and walked outside.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 21 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

Megil, HOJ-Hlaalu Hall, New Vivec

Megil stormed out of the Hall of Justice as soon as he heard the news. he made sure the sword was free in its sheath.He stormed across the plaza The Hlaalu doors burst into splinters in front of Megil, the flames of the torches turning blue as he passed,

"ANTHANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE PEACE OF THIS CITY ENOUGH. YOU STORMED THE MORAG TONG, AND NOW HOUSE HLAALU." his eyes leaping blue flames.

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 21 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Sep 21 2005, 03:04 PM)
Vaska-> MT
"Ah, well whats happening any important thing goin on? What is with Amili? Vaska asked.

Ooc I probebly wont get on much tonight sorry

"Important? Nothing that concerns you," Endris stood and walked back into his office, sat down in his chair and began working on more paperwork.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Sep 21 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Sep 21 2005, 08:32 PM)
Megil, HOJ-Hlaalu Hall, New Vivec

Megil stormed out of the Hall of Justice as soon as he heard the news.  he made sure the sword was free in its sheath.He stormed across the plaza The Hlaalu doors burst into splinters in front of Megil, the flames of the torches turning blue as he passed,

"ANTHANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING,  YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE PEACE OF THIS CITY ENOUGH.  YOU STORMED THE MORAG TONG, AND NOW HOUSE HLAALU."  his eyes leaping blue flames.

Dalrus, Hlaalu Area

is walking to the hlaalu council hall "Whats going on, who are you?"
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 21 2005, 09:23 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes - Being the homicidial maniac he is

Anthanes sighed. I swear Megil's been on skooma. Again. THAT explains the shade of his eyes.

"I am investigating an assasination attempt against a mutual friend, King Megil. As my old mentor used to say: You can bake an egg without setting anything on fire, but it's more fun if you do. Hmm...is that quote relevant?"

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 21 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Megil- Hlaalu,New Vivec

"INVESTIGATING MY BOAT. YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS CITY." Megil said, unknowingly having drawn his sword, it's blue aura inescapable, it's enchantment against magic.

"and that is an order Anthanes, You hve worn your welcome out. should you choose to say you will find yourself dealing with me and the one enemy you couldn't escape."

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Sep 21 2005, 09:43 PM

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 21 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene, at Zergonipal with Kaushad

"Hail to you Kaushad" she said bowing her head, she had always admired the Zainab ashkan. "I will immediately go to Ald´ruhn and unite the Redoran Council, there will be no problems, all councillors will follow my advice, except for Bolvyn Venim perhaps. I will also get in touch with Ravvin, he´s young and brave but maybe a bit unexperienced..."

Then she turned to her son, putting both hands around his face , looking him sternly in his eyes, saying:

"Saryn, I know you got on very well with En´Fel, I want you to seek him, you will find him easily, just as Kaushad says....I will now give you magical powers like mine, you will be able to foresee events, to see behind peoples minds.....use your powers wisely or you might go insane, beloved son of mine"

Serene held his head and chanted slowly...a blue light emerged from her hands and was absobed by Akar´.......the young man closed his eyes....swaying as the magical powers went into him.

She let go of her son, seeing him stumble and then sit down, shrugging his head and looking at her with astonishment.

"So Saryn, " Serene smiled......"follow the fiery lady.....then you will also find En´Fel"

Then she turned around seeing Kaushad speak with Sedrane......and smiled....oh it was quite obvious.....the resemblance was there for all to be observed.....no doubt of it....those two were father and son..but they were not yet aware of it.

Sedrane, zergonipal

"Do you want me to bring our warriors here, Kaushad?" he said, "they are well trained by now, Jonacin has done a great job with them"

In his mind he hoped that Jonacin would have taught some of them that marvellous trick with that very special summoned sword......

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Sep 21 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Lady Vinia Coloni

The guardsmen returned with several scrolls of parchment and he handed them to Vinia.

After surveying the papers, she lowered them from her face and looked at Sel as she addressed the guard.

"Very well then . . .restrain the dunmer."

Amroth, Ald'ruhn

Amroth brought the stale bread to his lips and took a ferocious chunk out of it. It was chewy and somewhat damp, but it was still food.

What was he too do now?

He hadn't ever spent much time thinking about his current situation, but it seemed rather dismal. Ever since he could remember he'd spent his life as a beggar. How could he change?

No one here would except him, he hadn't tried for a job but he felt it already. His reputation was horrible, if he had any at all. His dreams of being an adventurer had always been simply dreams.

Now however, he had plans.

He wanted to travel to Vivec. He'd heard about it in all it's splendor and glory. The city had been rebuilt. There was bound to be endlesss opportunities there . .

He scraped the few coins he had scattered about the mat into a small pile. Would these be enough for him to travel?

Counting them out, he smiled. The fare to Vivec was much less than this. He felt a little embarrassed at having saved up for several years just to pay for a Silt Strider ride to Vivec.

This post has been edited by gamer10: Sep 21 2005, 11:24 PM
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Sep 22 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

En'Fel
New Vivec

"Oh, that's amusing. I almost wish I had finished him off. Well anyway, I still need that sword, and that will make the deal. I need to know when Melkaan Uvirith plans to go back to Sadrith Mora. Let me think for a second on how you can accompany him..."

En'Fel pondered. "I have it. Your friend, have him put a writ on Melkaan Uvirith. It will fail, obviously, but it will convince him he needs the extra protection of a good mage beside him. Then, when he returns, it will be expected you accompany him. I know the type, he will fear for his seat in power and draw those he trusts close to him, while pushing those he does not trust farther away."

En'Fel smiled at the thought, "He will rely on you for one of his biggest forms of protection. He will sign away his succession to you if you play your cards right. But, you can't let any other assassin get to him or all eyes fall on you as the plotter. It has to be me, as I explained. We do this, and the transfer of power is smooth, no Telvanni will know I worked with you, and no Ashlander will know you worked with me. My vendetta is settled, and we can meet a peaceful arrangement so that our two peoples can share the land."

En'Fel felt like he had to give a sign of peace, and no time was better than now. He took the amulet from his pocket and wore it. Immediately, he felt the blood flow through his muscles much more evenly, more relaxed. He felt a control over his muscles and his nerves. He grinned at the great sense of relief that washed over his body, end enjoyed the sudden confidence.

Isaarin Sithiln
Hlaalu District, New Vivec

Isaarin snuck through the backdoor into the Jail system and locked it behind him, unnoticed. It was his safe house. Most Capitals in this city had their private jail as part of their rights, seeing as how they were independent houses, they deserved to give their own justice, under the close of inspection of Megil TelZeke, but their own justice nonetheless. These jails were more like symbols of independence and therefore, were nearly completely unoccupied. This one had three prisoners. One was a Hlaalu coup leader who could not be trusted in the public prison from fear he would draw support. Another was a murderer that needed his own pricate cell, and the last was a simple informer with an unknown boss. Isaarin could hide in here. He was no coward, he simply liked avoiding people who prone to violence with any reason to be angry at him.

Sul-Matuul

"Ues of course, Jonacin, but we should make haste. Please, as we walk tell me about the progress you're having at Ald Daedroth." (you don't actully have to, we can skip to where we arrive)

Kaushad
Zergonipal

"I'm glad you agree," Kaushad slipped in sometime during the ceremony between mother and son.

He looked to Sedrane. "For our latest task, I will need about a handful to check in and receive their orders. They will be moving farther South to attract scouts and lead them into the Grazelands, where they'll lose the scouts. It's an important mission, and I'd ask that you join them, but your safety is of more concern."

Kaushad remembered his son being dragged away. He knew the story of Sedrane, and his origins, but refused to tell him for his own peace of mind. Sinnamu Mirpal may have had to many encounters to figure out exactly which one led to her son, but Kaushad how far too few encounters, and knew the exact timeline between his encounter with Mirpal and her birth of Sedrane. "You're a strong leader, and I'll need you wherever you feel you'll be able to lead your men best."

This post has been edited by DoomedOne: Sep 22 2005, 12:06 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Channler
post Sep 22 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Falx Albarnias
New Vivec Plaza

Falx ran limply into the rainy center of the New Vivec Plaza, alas not a guard was in site. However, there were several simpltens milling about.

"Damn..." He gasped for breath even after muttering the single word, the peice of glass that had punctured Falx's hand was open and exposed on both sides of the hand.

Fortionatly it was his left hand, he could still weild a sword, his sword. The poison was strong though, and his composure was failing.

"COME OUT DIRTY ASSASIN!" Falx managed to scream, clutching his chest, "FIGHT ME HERE, WITHOUT HIDDIN DAGGERS!"

His voice echo'd through the rain that blocked his vision....

(OOC: I started the rain on purpose (I started it a while back) this was to make the everyone thats out in the open kinda seek cover.. make it easier for a assasination?

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Sep 22 2005, 01:32 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Wred
New Vivec Plaza

Ordinators had gathered to the screams of the guards, but they never found Wred. They were no where near the center of the City. He knew there were ordinators inside seeking cover from the rain. They would be out soon. He had a chance to finish this. He could do it now, now that Falx was making it easy.

"Poison runs through your blood, if you don't find an antidote soon it will kill you. Wait too long and it will permanently damage your heart and lungs," Wred called from beyond the mist. His voice travelled, his body was unseen. He was a phantom for that moment. "Are you so sure you want to risk it?"

It was unlike before. Wred's voice now was contemptible, deep and confident. Before it was shy and timid, but that was not Wred. The voice came now to the right from where it was originally. "Falx Albarnias..." he said. "...You have done nothing wrong, remember that."

Wred flung himself through the rain with his broadsword singing through the air.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 22 2005, 01:42 AM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Sep 21 2005, 07:05 PM)
En'Fel
New Vivec

"Oh, that's amusing.  I almost wish I had finished him off.  Well anyway, I still need that sword, and that will make the deal.  I need to know when Melkaan Uvirith plans to go back to Sadrith Mora.  Let me think for a second on how you can accompany him..."

En'Fel pondered.  "I have it.  Your friend, have him put a writ on Melkaan Uvirith.  It will fail, obviously, but it will convince him he needs the extra protection of a good mage beside him.  Then, when he returns, it will be expected you accompany him.  I know the type, he will fear for his seat in power and draw those he trusts close to him, while pushing those he does not trust farther away."

En'Fel smiled at the thought, "He will rely on you for one of his biggest forms of protection.  He will sign away his succession to you if you play your cards right.  But, you can't let any other assassin get to him or all eyes fall on you as the plotter.  It has to be me, as I explained.  We do this, and the transfer of power is smooth, no Telvanni will know I worked with you, and no Ashlander will know you worked with me.  My vendetta is settled, and we can meet a peaceful arrangement so that our two peoples can share the land."

En'Fel felt like he had to give a sign of peace, and no time was better than now.  He took the amulet from his pocket and wore it.  Immediately, he felt the blood flow through his muscles much more evenly, more relaxed.  He felt a control over his muscles and his nerves.  He grinned at the great sense of relief that washed over his body, end enjoyed the sudden confidence.

Amili, New Vivec, Her room

"Hmm, I like your idea." she decided, still standing in the doorway,not giving off any hint of her relief at the fact that he had put on the amulet.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot." she exclaimed, getting En'fel's sword out from under her bed.

"We have a deal?" she asked, holding out her hand for confirmation.

Sel, Divines Encampment

"I should have guessed as much." Sel remarked, and what small amount of trust he had for Ced was now totally gone.

He drew his sword and cut a large slit in the side of the tent and ran through it, the guards close behind/

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Sep 22 2005, 01:45 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Channler
post Sep 22 2005, 01:42 AM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Falx
New Vivec Plaza

Falx heared the comment before he saw the man and thought, "I've done more wrong then you could possibly imagine.."

Again in slow motion a figure darted through the mist straight at Falx, sword in hand and ready to strike. Falx knew this was probobly his time, however, he wasn't going to make it easy.

The short sword flew out of the sheath with as much speed as attainable with the wound on his back. But with over 35 years of experience, the art of ignoring pain was begining to work, if only slightly.

Falx met the man and struck up with the flat side of his short sword hopefully jarring the man in a ackward position.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Sep 22 2005, 01:46 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Wred
New Vivec Plaza

Wred struck the sword down, and sprang back in the clash, but definitely not as much as he would have pushed Falx back. He came forward again, swinging the blade to the side with heavy momentum.

En'Fel
New Vivec

En'Fel accepted the blade. "Do not worry about helping smuggle me to Sadrith Mora. I can do that well enough." Then he left, and once he turned the corner, removed the amulet. His next stop would be an enchanter to get it inspected.

This post has been edited by DoomedOne: Sep 22 2005, 01:49 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Channler
post Sep 22 2005, 01:55 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Falx
New Vivec Plaza

Falx stumbled back a bit, he felt a faint throb in his shoulder but dismissed it.

His gaze became more concentrated now, and Falx focused on the sword that was heading towards his side.

Not much could be done, but something had to be done. He stepped forward, slightly inside the swing, flipped his sword downward hoping for it to absorb a majority of the swing. Seeing an opening Falx launched a kick at Kilns leg.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:13 AM