22 Pages V « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams, dreams we've had inspired by videogames :lol:
mirocu
post Feb 25 2019, 09:09 PM
Post #301

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Why can't I have such cool dreams like Renee???!?? I only dream crap! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 25 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #302

Ancient
Group Icon

I had a dream last night in which I was a superhero. I remember being in costume (with a cape) and jumping up on top of a fence. I stood there perfectly balanced and looked down into the yard on the other side. There was a bunch of people there. Half were bad guys holding guns and knives on the good guys - who were the other half. I was thinking of how I was going to lay the smack down on those bad guys when the cat woke me up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 25 2019, 11:48 PM
Post #303

Master
Group Icon

MEOW

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 26 2019, 01:40 AM
Post #304

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 25 2019, 05:48 PM) *

MEOW

WOOF !!!

I am normally as hyper in sleep as awake; but the last two nights in a row I've gone to sleep; slept the whole night through without waking; and in the morning woken up in the exact same position as I was in when I fell asleep hours before! REALLY unusual for me.

I don't remember what I dreamed now; of course = but the first night my dreams were vivid and active; nothing unusual from what I normally dream. Last night, though = I only remember my dreams on waking; it was as if I didn't even dream till the morning. When the dreams started they were completely interconnected with what was on TV in the background = "Spongebob Squarepants." (went to sleep watching Nickelodeon). Waking up to Spongebob is only one step above waking up to "Blues Clues;" Urgh !!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 26 2019, 01:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 5 2019, 04:28 PM
Post #305

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 25 2019, 08:40 PM) *

When the dreams started they were completely interconnected with what was on TV in the background = "Spongebob Squarepants." (went to sleep watching Nickelodeon).

I've had this happen too. My TV is off when I'm asleep but I've been over at friends' places or whatever when I was younger, and had wacky dreams according to what was on their TV / radio. Just be thankful it was Spongebob! (imagine if it was Chuck Norris).

So I had this dream this morning which was really short. Maybe two minutes long. I was in Sir Vyvoor's game. *pic* And I opened up a menu to look into his inventory. This menu had a toothbrush mod. laugh.gif So I open up its MCM sub-menu and was REALLY blown away to find this mod had all sorts of options! I could change the color of the toothbrush. I could make its bristles into more customized shapes (from generic dollar-store flat shape to more of an Oral B style) ... there was this whole list of things I could change, to suit Vyvoor's dental hygiene needs. I could even put a swivel in the brush's middle, so it'd be more of a folding, travel-type toothbrush.

I got all excited about this. Sat up and really paid attention, scrolling down all these choices. But then I woke up. And realized, man, what a pointless mod that would be!

This post has been edited by Renee: Jun 6 2019, 02:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 5 2019, 05:04 PM
Post #306

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 5 2019, 11:28 AM) *

When the dreams started they were completely interconnected with what was on TV in the background = "Spongebob Squarepants." (went to sleep watching Nickelodeon).

I've had this happen too. My TV is off when I'm asleep but I've been over at friends' places or whatever when I was younger, and had wacky dreams according to what was on their TV / radio. Just be thankful it was Spongebob!

So I had this dream this morning which was really short. Maybe two minutes long. I was in Sir Vyvoor's game. *pic* And I opened up a menu to look into his inventory. This menu had a toothbrush mod. laugh.gif So I open up its MCM sub-menu and was REALLY blown away to find this mod had all sorts of options! I could change the color of the toothbrush. I could make its bristles into more customized shapes (from generic dollar-store flat shape to more of an Oral B style) ... there was this whole list of things I could change, to suit Vyvoor's dental hygiene needs. I could even put a swivel in the brush's middle, so it'd be more of a folding, travel-type toothbrush.

I got all excited about this. Sat up and really paid attention, scrolling down all these choices. But then I woke up. And realized, man, what a pointless mod that would be!

So now you've just GOTTA make it, right? biggrin.gif

P.S. Could you dual-wield?

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jun 5 2019, 05:05 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 6 2019, 01:31 AM
Post #307

Councilor
Group Icon

Ha ha! panic.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Jun 6 2019, 01:36 PM
Post #308

Master
Group Icon

Maybe for the full mod roll-out, you could include soaps and washcloths with various properties. And then towels with magical effects... And a Comb of Perfect Coiffure that raises Charisma...

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 26 2019, 01:52 PM
Post #309

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2019, 04:51 PM) *

I had a dream last night in which I was a superhero.

See now I wonder if this is where some inspiration for the Stormcrow came from?

Well, if mirocu's out there, he's going to get really jealous I think.

So last night I had this dream in which I was standing in my back yard, talking to my sister. The yard had a huge pond, which does not exist in real-life. Its water was pretty clear, though I could see plenty of debris (leaves, sediment) along its bottom. It was stocked with fishies.

All the sudden, an Argonian swam into view! It was wearing clothes, just like they do in the games, tan-colored shirt and trousers. It grabbed one of the fish. This fish was about a foot long, maybe a trout. It grabs the fish, and starts eating it! blink.gif And I say to my sis "Hey, that Argonian is eating a fish!" ... As the lizard ate, a lot of smaller fish (minnows and such) swam up and began gobbling all the pieces that began floating all around its mouth. I even saw a multi-colored rainbow fish rush out of the depths.

Now that I'm awake, the irony is hitting me: I was more amazed about the Argonian eating that trout than I was that I had a real live lizardman in my backyard!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 26 2019, 02:24 PM
Post #310

Paladin
Group Icon

Hee! Put in a pond, stock it with fishies and the Argonians will come! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 26 2019, 05:17 PM
Post #311

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 5 2019, 11:28 AM) *

I've had this happen too. My TV is off when I'm asleep but I've been over at friends' places or whatever when I was younger, and had wacky dreams according to what was on their TV / radio. Just be thankful it was Spongebob! (imagine if it was Chuck Norris).

So you are a creative modder even in your sleep!

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 26 2019, 08:52 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2019, 04:51 PM) *

I had a dream last night in which I was a superhero.

See now I wonder if this is where some inspiration for the Stormcrow came from?

Well, if mirocu's out there, he's going to get really jealous I think.

So last night I had this dream in which I was standing in my back yard, talking to my sister. The yard had a huge pond, which does not exist in real-life. Its water was pretty clear, though I could see plenty of debris (leaves, sediment) along its bottom. It was stocked with fishies.

All the sudden, an Argonian swam into view! It was wearing clothes, just like they do in the games, tan-colored shirt and trousers. It grabbed one of the fish. This fish was about a foot long, maybe a trout. It grabs the fish, and starts eating it! blink.gif And I say to my sis "Hey, that Argonian is eating a fish!" ... As the lizard ate, a lot of smaller fish (minnows and such) swam up and began gobbling all the pieces that began floating all around its mouth. I even saw a multi-colored rainbow fish rush out of the depths.

Now that I'm awake, the irony is hitting me: I was more amazed about the Argonian eating that trout than I was that I had a real live lizardman in my backyard!

Bold: rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 26 2019, 06:38 PM
Post #312

Ancient
Group Icon

I am guessing you modded that Argonian into your dreams...

I have had superheros on the brain a lot since late last year. That is how I became inspired to write January. Usually my dreams eventually catch up with whatever I am thinking about.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 25 2019, 09:31 PM
Post #313

Councilor
Group Icon

neve

This post has been edited by Renee: Aug 26 2019, 01:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 29 2019, 06:43 AM
Post #314

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 25 2019, 04:31 PM) *

neve

Dreaming of Neve from the show, "Catfishing?" rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Sep 2 2019, 09:09 AM
Post #315

Master
Group Icon

I dreamed today that I was playing Fallout but realized that upon saving, the savefiles were stored in Skyrim's folder, which means I overwrote all my existing saves for Skyrim with those from Fallout. It sounds funny now, but in the dreams it was really unpleasant, because there was no way to retrieve the lost saves.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Sep 2 2019, 06:03 PM
Post #316

Mouth
Group Icon

I had a very strange dream the other day. Usually, it is hard for me to remember my dreams but this was just so weird and amusing.

I've been playing a lot of ESO lately, so it was on the mind. I was going through the Glenumbra storyline, so I was running into the Bloodthorn cult a lot.

In real life, my dad has found some stuff that has helped grow back his thinning hair. It hasn't become some flowing mane, but it is about at his shoulders and it is quite long compared to what it was at. He is absolutely reveling in it.

Now, you are probably asking: What do these two things have to do with each other? Well, I found out in my fight against the Bloodthorn Cult that my dad had joined up with them. I was completely dumbfounded and eventually confronted him, asking him, "Why would you join a cult?!"

My dad, looking at and talking to me in a matter-of-fact way: "I am NOT going to cut my hair." Apparently all the cult needed to do to ensure his cooperation was to leave his hair alone.

I found this quite funny when I woke up. I remembered it yesterday and told my family about it, who found it just as humorous.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 2 2019, 07:16 PM
Post #317

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 2 2019, 01:03 PM) *

I had a very strange dream the other day. Usually, it is hard for me to remember my dreams but this was just so weird and amusing.

I've been playing a lot of ESO lately, so it was on the mind. I was going through the Glenumbra storyline, so I was running into the Bloodthorn cult a lot.

In real life, my dad has found some stuff that has helped grow back his thinning hair. It hasn't become some flowing mane, but it is about at his shoulders and it is quite long compared to what it was at. He is absolutely reveling in it.

Now, you are probably asking: What do these two things have to do with each other? Well, I found out in my fight against the Bloodthorn Cult that my dad had joined up with them. I was completely dumbfounded and eventually confronted him, asking him, "Why would you join a cult?!"

My dad, looking at and talking to me in a matter-of-fact way: "I am NOT going to cut my hair." Apparently all the cult needed to do to ensure his cooperation was to leave his hair alone.

I found this quite funny when I woke up. I remembered it yesterday and told my family about it, who found it just as humorous.

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Sep 2 2019, 04:09 AM) *

I dreamed today that I was playing Fallout but realized that upon saving, the savefiles were stored in Skyrim's folder, which means I overwrote all my existing saves for Skyrim with those from Fallout. It sounds funny now, but in the dreams it was really unpleasant, because there was no way to retrieve the lost saves.

GAAAAAH, that is a nightmare! Lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Sep 3 2019, 03:57 PM
Post #318

Councilor
Group Icon

Lopov: at least those saves didn't get overwritten by Leisure Suit Larry. panic.gif

Rader: seems Propecia is the only things missing from the world of Elder Scrolls Online. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 21 2019, 08:47 PM
Post #319

Ancient
Group Icon

I had an odd dream last night. I was part of a team of people. I think we were all superheros, because I definitely had a utility belt with all kinds of pouches on it. We had to drive somewhere, so we took Thor's car. It was an old Plymouth Neon convertible. Why Thor was driving that, I do not know.

Anyway, it didn't want to go very fast. Then someone mentioned that I need to shift gears. That is when I noticed it was a manual. So I put it in fourth gear and it took off. The rest of the dream was just me driving, using the clutch, watching the RPMs, and shifting up and down through the gears. I have not driven a stick shift in decades. But apparently I still remember how. At least when I am asleep.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Sep 22 2019, 02:55 PM
Post #320

Spam Meister
Group Icon

And I just had yet another dream sponsored by Doom 3. Not a long dream; a pinky came at me and I released a hail of bullets from the chaingun from the same game. The end.

-Thanks for still giving me dreams from that game, Brain. It's not like I haven't played it since 2006-2007 and that I would prefer TES inspired dreams or anything dry.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post

22 Pages V « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:09 PM