Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Renee's Modding Thread
Renee
post Feb 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Mod-making thread basically, which focuses heavily on quest-making. The first two tutorials (How to make a fetch quest and how to make a kill quest) are very hand-holdy. They are designed for those who are just starting to learn the art of quest-making. Other tutorials get more advanced, as my wacky ideas have pushed their boundaries.

Just click on any of the links in the post below this one. smile.gif

Bethesda Units. (How distance compares in-game to real-life).

Xpadder Walkthrough page. Xpadder is a site which allows gaming controllers to mimic the key & mouse functions. Xpadder, or similar programs such as Joy to Keys, are absolutely crucial to get the most out of older games such as Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion, for those who prefer controllers. They can also be used for newer games (Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim) to provide alternate controlling scenarios during times when a game's native D-pad arrangement needs to be shut off.

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 16 2024, 06:27 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Jul 26 2020, 06:07 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Horse Rentals. Game: TES IV: Oblivion

This is going to make a horse rentable in TES IV: Oblivion. Renting a horse (rather than buying one) is good for someone who hasn't go a lot of money available yet. Another advantage is: if the horse gets killed, at least the PC did not blow weeks or even months of earnings! In roleplay terms: maybe the character has also not become too attached to the poor horse in such a scenario.

So this idea is going to make it possible to rent a horse for one month, from a Chestnut Handy NPC who I'm something going to call Stable Master, or aaaStableMaster. After the horse is rented, it is essentially owned by the Player. After a month has passed, the horse will return to Chestnut Handy Stables, near the Imperial City. It will also no longer belong to the Player.

--------------------------------

OBJECT window > Actors > NPC
1). Edit an NPC, doing all the usual steps, and place this NPC wherever. This is going to be the stable master who we rent the horse from. I am going to call this guy aaaStableMaster

I am placing my NPC (an orc) into the Chestnut Handy pen, where all the horses are kept. In fact, my original idea was so make this NPC sell horses, not rent them, since the vanilla game doesn't allow us to buy horses here (ahem). But buying horses is nothing new. I want to try something new.

Now to make the horse itself. Horses are to be found in two areas of the Construction Set's Object window: Creature > Creature or Creature > Horse.

--Do not edit anything from the Creature > Creature section. These cannot be ridden. These are (in fact) the wild horses which can sometimes be seen south of the Imperial City.

--Do not edit anything quest-related, or anything from the MyHorse area. nono.gif
--Do not edit an ImpLegion horse.

Actors > Creature > Horse
2a). Right-click > Edit a basic horse, such as HorsePaint. These are good to start with since they haven't got any scripts.

2b). Change ID and Name, I am calling it aaaPaintHorseRental and Paint Horse Rental.

Stats tab
2c). By default, most horses are Level 1, and they are somewhat weak. A Bay has 250 health, for instance. This may seem quie a lot, but since it's possible for a person to acquire even more, I don't feel bad toggling PC Level Offset on. This horse is special. It can have hundreds more health. It'll last longer, if it happens to get into a fight!

2d).
Toggle Respawn on (if it's not on). You can leave Can Corpse Check toggled on or off.

No Low Level Processing should be toggled OFF. If it's toggled on by default, you're in the wrong section; probably in the Creature > Creature > Horse section instead of Creature > Horse.

2e). Get rid of any AI packages.

By default, base horses have zero Aggression, 50 Confidence, 25 Energy Level, and 50 Responsibility.. They will never pick fights, but somehow they'll be able to know if our character is stealing. Weird. Change these around, if desired.

Factions tab
By default, basic horses are part of the Prey faction, which has an interfaction relationship of -50 to the Creature Faction. Yikes. It's up to you if you'd like to place this horse into the HorsePC faction (which causes the horse to stay absolutely loyal to the Player, unless broadly attacked over and over) or play around with a customized faction. The reason this is important is by default, horses get attcked by a lot of Player enemies, which can get annoying. It might be prudent to try to change this.

I am going to experiment by not putting the horse into any faction at all. Because like I said, the vanilla game has an annoying habit of making enemies attack our horse first, instead of attacking the PC. Maybe this has something to do with the HorsePC faction MyHorses are placed into.

2f). Click OK, saving as a New Form. Find an appropriate worldspace, and place the horse out into the world.

2g). Give the horse a Reference ID. I am calling it aaaPaintHorseRentalRef. Copy this ID and paste it onto a Notepad page so it can be pasted into scripts later.

2h). Click on the Ownership tab, and find the NPC stablehand in the NPC scroll-bar. If the horse is not rented, this NPC owns the horse, and it's considered stealing if it's not paid for. Click OK.

OBJECT window > WorldObjects > Static
3). Drag an XMarker out into the Render window. Give this X-marker a Reference ID. I am calling it aaaPaintHorseReturnXMarker. This marker is where the horse will return after its rental terms is over.

Again, copy this ID and paste it onto the same Notepad page, so it can be pasted into scripts later.

QUEST window
4a). Start a new quest. This quest does not need a name, unless you want it to appear in the Quests section of the in-game menu for some reason. Otherwise, this quest does not require stages, and therefore does not need a Name.

4b).
Change Priority to 30. This is the standard number for Bethesda's own Horse quest.

4c). Leave Start Game Enabled toggled on. Toggle Allow repeated conversation topics on as well.

4d). GetIsPlayableRace == 1.00 goes into the Quest Conditions winow.

4e).
Start a script, and add these variables.

scriptname aaaHorseQuestScript

short Rent
short Timer
short StartDay

Save that, click OK, and reopen the quest window. Find the script in the scroll-bar and click OK. Reopen the quest window.

Topics tab
5a). We're going to make a total of five GREETINGs. Each one has a different set of options and QuestVariables.

Greeing one is what starts the dialog. "Hi, my name is Bob. I rent horses here at Chestnut Handy Stables...." this NPC explains that he or she rents horses, rather than sells them (or eats them).

5b). In the Conditions window, make a GetISID for the NPC created ealier.

GetIsID NPC: aaaStableMaster == 1.00 AND
GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 0.00

5c).
In the Result Script box, type Set QuestName.Rent to 1

5d). Right-click > AddTopic into the Add Topics window. Start a new topic called aaaHorseTopic. Add this into the Editor ID window, too.
----------------------------

Greeting Two: this gets spoken if dialog is started (the first GREETING is spoken), but for some reason the PC backs out of conversation.
The dialog spoken during Greeting two can be siomething simple. "Can I help you?" Conditions go like this...

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 1.00

Add the same aaaHorseTopic into the Add Topics window.

-------------------
Greeting Three: this is another interim greeting, spoken when the QuestVariable is at 2. Again, this gets spoken if the Player backs out of conversatio early, but then returns to the NPC.

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 2.00

Add the same aaaHorseTopic into the Add Topics window.

Set QuestName.Rent to 1 goes into the Result Script box.

---------------------

Greeting Four gets spoken after the player-character rents the horse, backs out of conversation, but for whatever reason returns to speak to the NPC stable master. "How is your horse? I hope everythin is satisfactory." and so on. By now, the PC temporarily owns the beast.

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 3.00

Add aaaHorseTopic into the Add Topics window. A Result Script is not needed.

-------------------

Greeting Five is used after the horse rental has ended, and the player retuns to the stablehand NPC to maybe try renting it again. "You have returned.... bla bla bla."

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 4.00

Result Script: Set QuestName.Rent to 1

Add aaaHorseTopic into the Add Topics window.

Click OK and save.

QUEST window > Topics tab
6a). Select aaaHorseTopic (or whatever this first custom topic was called). Change the Topic Text name to something in plain English, if necessary.

6b). Two responses are going into the Info window.

In the first one, it is explained further to the PC that there is a horse (or horses) available for rent. "We have paints, bays, and chestnuts..." The NPC explains how much each selection will cost for that month. The stablehand also explains that after the month is over, the horse will return to its home stable. Write this response. Conditions go like this...

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 1.00

Result Script: Set QuestName.Rent to 2.

6b). In the Choices window I'll start a Paint Horse topic choice and a No choice. Eventually there will be a Bay Horse Topic choice and a Chestnut Horse Topic choice. But for now, right-click > Add Topic. Since the first horse I'm adding is a paint, I'm calling the topic aaaPaintHorseTopic.

Add aaaBayPaintTopic (or whatever it's called) into the Editor ID window.

6c). Also add a "No" topic into the Chocies window. If you already have a No topic from other quests, this can get reused. If you do not have a No topic, create one, and make sure to add it into the Editor ID as well. Here are its conditions and Result Script.

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent <= 2.00

Result Script: Set QuestName.Rent to 0

6d).
Click OK and save.

7a). Go back into the Quest window and back into the initial Horse topic (which I called aaaHorseTopic). Start a second response. "You have already rented a horse from me, is there a problem?"

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 3.00

There is no Result Script or Choices for this topic. After one horse has been rented, it is not possible to rent another; doing so would complicate things. So this topic is simply an empty 'filler' which follows the fourth GREETING.

7b). In the Editor ID window, go back to the first horse choice. I called this aaaPaintHorseTopic. Dialog can go like "Yes, I've got a fine paint available. Slow, but durable, and more highly maneuverable than a faster horse. Good for rugged terrain..."

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 2.00

7c). In the Choices window, add a "yes" choice (aaaYesPaint), and a "no" choice. The No choice can be the same No used before. Add aaaYesPaint into the Editor ID.

7d). Select aaaYesPaint in the Editor ID window. Topic Text can be changed to "Yes, I'd like to rent a paint horse." Two responses are going to be written here: one which the stablemaster will say if the PC has enough gold, and one which hte stablemaster will say if the PC does not have enough. Let's start with the first response.

7e). "Very good, that paint over there is now yours for the next thirty days..." says the stablehand. In my game, this guy will charge 120 gold for the month.

GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 2.00 AND
GetGold ......... NONE.... >= 120

Make sure to toggle Run on Targlet ON for that final GetGold condition.

Result Scripts:
aaaPaintHorseRentalRef.SetOwnership
Set QuestName.Rent to 3
Message "Paint Horse has been rented for one month", 30
Player.RemoveItem Gold001 120

Notice that the SetOwnership script does not refer to the Player. It took me awhile to figure out, if nobody is referenced, the referenced item will automatically go to the Player! panic.gif (You don't know how many error messages I sat through as I kept trying to include Player here. Grr....)

7f). But what happens if the PC does not have enough money? "No, I asked for 120 gold. And this is not enough..." goes the dialog. Toggle Goodbye on, so the quest's dialog gets forced back to the beginning (from the stablehand's point of view).

GetGold ......... NONE....< 120.00

Again, toggle Run on Target ON for that GetGold condition.

Result Script: Set QuestName.Rent to 0

7g). Click OK and save. All the dialog has been written, so phew.

QUEST window > Quest Data tab
8a). Time to write yet another Timer script. I love these things. This has already been started with the three short variables.

scriptname aaaHorseQuestScript

short Rent
short Timer
short StartDay

Begin GameMode

If (Timer == 0)
If (aaaHorseQuest.Rent == 3)
Set Timer to 1
Set StartDay to GameDaysPassed

EndIf
EndIF

If (Timer == 1)
If ((GameDaysPassed - StartDay) >= 30)
aaaPaintHorseRentalRef.SetOwnership aaaStableMaster
aaaBayHorseRentalRef.SetOwnership aaaStableMaster
aaaChestnutHorseRentalRef.SetOwnership aaaStableMaster
Set QuestName.Rent to 4
Set Timer to 0

Message "My horse rental has expired.", 30

EndIf
EndIf

End

Note: I have assumed three horses have been made: a paint, a bay, a chestnut. If any of them haven't been added yet, make sure to put a semi-colon in front of those which aren't made (or aren't referenced) yet.

8b). Save that, click OK, and save from the main toolbar.

RENDER window
9a). Make sure the X-marker created earlier is onscreen. It also helps to find the horse as well, and have both of these items onscreen. Double left-click on the horse, and click its AI button. Two packages are needed: one which causes the horse to return home after the rental has expired, and one which causes the horse to NOT return home, assuming it's been paid for.

9b).
Let's start the go home package. Right-click > New into the AI Package List window. Name the ID something specific for that horse, such as aaaPaintHorseReturnHome. Click on the Package Type scroll-bar and find Travel.

9c). Toggle Must Reach Location and Defensive Combat on. You can also toggle Always Run on, which might allow the horse to make it back home without getting pwned.

9d). Click on the Conditions tab. GetQuestVarible 'QuestName', Rent == 4.00 goes here.

9e). Click on the Location tab. Toggle Near Reference on, click Select Reference in Render Window, and double left-click on the X-marker. Click OK.

9f). Right-click > New into the AI Package List window again, and name its ID aaaHorseDismounted. Find Wander in the Package Type scroll-bar.

9g). Toggle Must Complete on. Defensive Combat can also be toggled on.

9h). Conditions tab: GetQuestVariable 'QuestName', Rent == 3.00.

9i). Location tab: select Near Current Location and use a binary number (such as 512) for the Radius slot. This way, the horse will wander around a bit when dismounted, looking for grass to munch on, perhaps. It is also possible to simply choose 0 for Radius, if you really want to keep the horse from wandering into trouble.

Note that when dismounting the horse, this will cause any other rentable horses to also wander a bit in their stables, way back home! This is safe, as long as "home" is not located near an enemy lair.

9j). Click OK. Click Save. Click OK. And Save.

10a). Finally, we need a way to alert the game if the latest horse being rented gets pwned. sad.gif Open up the horse's Creature panel from the Object or Reference windows. Start a new script like so...

scriptname aaaPaintHorsepwnedScript

short Dead
short DoOnce

Begin GameMode

End

10B). Save the script, close the script panel, bla bla bla...

Here is the rest of it... and this includes only the Paint horse, which means a different script will be needed for each horse. There is probably a way to write it so that only one script is needed for ALL horses. Problem is, the Construction Set doesn't recognize GetDead as a condition as well as the GECK and Creation Kit do, which makes finding a solution for all horses difficult...

scriptname aaaPaintHorsepwnedScript

short Dead
short DoOnce

Begin GameMode

If (aaaPaintHorseRental.GetDead == 1)
If (aaaHorseRentalQuest.Rent > 2)
Set aaaHorseRentalQuest.Rent to 0
Set aaaHorseRentalQuest.Timer1 to 0
Set aaaHorseRentalQuest.StartDay1 to 0

Set aaaPaintHorseRentalRef.Dead to 1
Set aaaPaintHorseRentalRef.DoONce to 1

Message "My current rented horse has been pwned!", 30

EndIf
EndIf

If (aaaPaintHorseRental.GetDead != 1) && (aaaPaintHorseRental.DoOnce == 1)
Set aaa.PaintHorseRental.Dead to 0
Set aaaPaintHorseRental.DoOnce to 0

EndIf

End

10c). Save the script and close it. Click OK.

Now reopen the horse quest. Go into the Topics tab and find the first specific horse-type topic. In my game I've got aaaPaintHorseTopic.

10d). Add a condition: GetScriptVariable Ref: 'aaaPaintHorseRentalRef,' Dead == 0.00

10e). Add a second instance of dialog which includes the same conditions, but adds GetScriptVariable Ref: 'aaaPaintHorseRentalRef,' Dead == 1.00, and dialog for this will obviously be "We haven't got a paint for rent..."

=-------------------------------------------

This post has been edited by Renee: Sep 27 2023, 12:03 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Renee   Renee's Modding Thread   Feb 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Lady Saga   [color=green]Tip: For Oblivion, Always use [url=ht...   Feb 25 2018, 01:35 PM
Renee   The Fetch Quest, Game: TES IV: Oblivion. So this...   Feb 25 2018, 01:51 PM
ghastley   The problem with the YouTube tutorials is that the...   Feb 25 2018, 04:25 PM
Renee   Awesome, ghastley. The problem with the YouTube...   Feb 25 2018, 05:18 PM
SubRosa   Excellent fetch tutorial Renee! I will probabl...   Feb 25 2018, 05:41 PM
Renee   Thank you. I tend to write up everything I do step...   Feb 25 2018, 11:40 PM
Renee   [color=green]The Kill Quest, Map Markers, and X ma...   Mar 2 2018, 11:16 PM
Turija   Great thread. I will have to think about what I c...   Mar 7 2018, 11:58 PM
Renee   Sweet Turija! See, I just learned a few new th...   Mar 8 2018, 02:53 AM
Renee   [b]How to repair Hair, Game: TES IV: Oblivion Thi...   Mar 13 2018, 02:27 AM
Renee   [color=#FF6600]How to make an NPC Vendor & Mec...   Mar 18 2018, 06:29 PM
Renee   [color=white]How to fix "Missing flowchartx32...   Mar 25 2018, 05:20 PM
ghastley   FWIW, you CAN paste into the command prompt window...   Mar 26 2018, 03:06 PM
Renee   Okay thanks, ghastley. I'll see if this works ...   Mar 29 2018, 05:18 PM
Renee   How to make a Fetch Quest (with multiple items). G...   Mar 31 2018, 11:36 PM
Renee   Each exterior cell is 4096 units by 4096 units or ...   Apr 3 2018, 02:56 PM
ghastley   At some time in the past I did a tutorial on how t...   Apr 10 2018, 07:33 PM
Renee   That'd be great. :)   Apr 10 2018, 08:15 PM
Renee   [color=#009900]Making a weather-changing item. Gam...   Apr 24 2018, 12:19 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Faction-changing Armor and Clothing...   May 13 2018, 07:53 PM
Renee   Making an NPC Follower Game: Fallout 3 Note: this...   May 29 2018, 01:25 AM
Renee   Timer Scripts. Game: TES IV: Oblivion or Fallout 3...   Jun 10 2018, 11:53 PM
Renee   [b]Making a house for sale or rent. Game: TES IV: ...   Jun 24 2018, 03:37 AM
Renee   Cripes, it's been since JUNE since I've ad...   Aug 12 2018, 04:13 PM
Renee   [color=#CC9933]Gun Tutorial Game: Fallout 3 This ...   Aug 26 2018, 08:52 PM
SubRosa   Ignores Normal Weapon Resistance is a holdover fro...   Aug 26 2018, 08:59 PM
Renee   Thanks. I changed the info in my previous post. ...   Sep 2 2018, 12:55 PM
Renee   Another tip for making these bounty quests: I like...   Sep 29 2018, 06:50 PM
Renee   This post goes with the one above, and is going to...   Oct 12 2018, 02:41 AM
Renee   [color=green]Lizard Men! -- Game: TES IV: Obli...   Oct 25 2018, 10:59 PM
Lopov   Nice! :goodjob: I'll be using this mod whe...   Oct 25 2018, 11:25 PM
Renee   So it's possible to encounter them in Lake Ru...   Oct 26 2018, 12:04 AM
Renee   Making an NPC Vendor / Repairist. Game: TES IV: Ob...   Oct 28 2018, 02:08 AM
Renee   [b]SEQ Files, Game: TES V: Skyrim Requires the TE...   Oct 29 2018, 12:17 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Making FOMODs through Fallout Mod M...   Nov 11 2018, 04:32 PM
Renee   ` Making an NPC follower Game: TES V: Skyrim ...   Dec 1 2018, 06:40 PM
Renee   [b]Making an NPC Vendor Game: TES V: Skyrim [b]1...   Dec 5 2018, 02:59 AM
Renee   Making a Book bump a quest stage Game: TESV: Skyri...   Dec 15 2018, 02:39 AM
Renee   [b]Skyrim Quest Tutorial (WORK IN PROGRESS, do no...   Dec 17 2018, 12:02 AM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests II (innkeeper involvemen...   Dec 29 2018, 04:04 PM
mALX   This is an Awesome thread, Renee!!!   Jan 14 2019, 07:56 PM
Renee   Awesome, thanks so much. :) --------------------...   Jan 19 2019, 08:25 PM
Renee   Setting up a gamepad controller Game: Elder Scroll...   May 15 2019, 12:53 AM
mALX   Awesome! You got it working! By the wa...   May 15 2019, 01:55 AM
Renee   Awesome, thanks. I have noticed there's TONS o...   May 15 2019, 01:05 PM
Renee   Game: Fallout 3, How to use Zone Triggers to set q...   Jun 19 2019, 02:28 AM
Renee   How to transfer saves from Xbox to PC, Games: Obli...   Jun 26 2019, 12:10 PM
Renee   Making a generic NPC Enemy, [color=white] Game: TE...   Oct 29 2019, 10:53 PM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests Game: [color=white]TESV: ...   Jan 5 2020, 05:47 AM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests, How to add new locations...   Jan 29 2020, 01:46 AM
mALX   These are awesome tips! Thanks Renee!   Jan 5 2020, 06:26 PM
SubRosa   Wow. That is amazing.   Jan 5 2020, 07:54 PM
Renee   aw, well thanks. I appreciate your encouragement,...   Jan 5 2020, 10:48 PM
Renee   SetActorOwner https://www.creationkit.com/index.p...   Apr 1 2020, 11:43 PM
SubRosa   You can use this at the console. It is a great way...   Apr 2 2020, 12:28 AM
Renee   You can use this at the console. It is a great wa...   Apr 2 2020, 12:33 AM
Renee   USE THIS idea for Fallout3_Jail.esp. We're goi...   May 31 2020, 05:11 PM
Renee   Adding a Jail and enhancing Fallout's Crime Sy...   Jun 4 2020, 08:25 PM
Renee   Making a Patrol package. [color=#993300]Game: Fall...   Jun 20 2020, 04:55 PM
Renee   Getting an Xbox controller to work on PC. Game: [c...   Jun 11 2021, 12:47 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Trigger Zones, Game: Fallout 3 Fal...   Sep 27 2020, 12:47 AM
Renee   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6qGCT4isg...nnel...   Sep 28 2020, 02:55 PM
Renee   https://web.archive.org/web/20130429160307/...Obje...   Oct 29 2020, 11:17 PM
Renee   I have found a really good Daggerfall tutorial whi...   Nov 28 2020, 03:00 AM
Renee   More Dynamic NPCs! Game: [color=#663366]TES II...   Jun 24 2021, 02:36 AM
Renee   Getting the Take All button to work, Game: [color=...   Aug 20 2021, 06:40 PM
Renee   Setting fallback cell (instead of Tiber Septim) h...   Sep 1 2021, 01:12 PM
Pseron Wyrd   https://web.archive.org/web/20200218144220/...a-s...   Sep 1 2021, 04:32 PM
Renee   I agree, Wyrd. Now that I know why random stuff sh...   Sep 2 2021, 01:58 AM
Renee   Random Console Commands, Game: TES V: Skyrim This...   Jan 23 2022, 03:36 PM
Renee   How to make a ForceGreet. Game: [color=white]TES V...   Jan 23 2022, 07:24 PM
Lena Wolf   I thought this thread was for Oblivion? ;) Never m...   Jan 25 2022, 03:57 PM
Acadian   I thought this thread was for Oblivion? ;) ... P...   Jan 25 2022, 05:30 PM
Lena Wolf   Well, there are of course a lot of similarities be...   Jan 25 2022, 05:41 PM
Renee   Lena has a point. Maybe this thread can be moved t...   Jan 25 2022, 06:12 PM
Acadian   Okay, the mod projects forum is simply a collectio...   Jan 25 2022, 07:22 PM
Renee   Thanks, paladin!   Jan 25 2022, 08:44 PM
Renee   How to use the PC's face for an NPC. [color=wh...   Mar 13 2022, 10:11 PM
Renee   How to add a bounty to the Player via script. Gam...   Apr 1 2022, 01:21 AM
Renee   How to add the Player or NPC into a Faction via sc...   Apr 3 2022, 02:39 AM
Renee   How to fix "failed to load snowflake: Meshes...   Nov 27 2022, 04:20 PM
Renee   Installing Morrowind from Scratch Recently I had ...   Dec 3 2022, 02:53 AM
macole   Those Intervention scrolls sure come in handy. I ...   Dec 3 2022, 07:59 AM
Renee   Oops, I screwed up. :whistle: Was cleaning the nex...   Dec 3 2022, 02:26 PM
Renee   Get a Job! Game: [color=white]TES V: Skyrim I...   Dec 11 2022, 11:41 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC. Game: TES V: Skyrim Here...   Jan 21 2023, 07:32 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC, Additional Locations. Game:...   Feb 10 2023, 03:07 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC, Additional NPCs. Game: [col...   Feb 13 2023, 01:58 AM
Renee   Dialog Speech Checks Game: [color=#FFFFFF]TES V: S...   Mar 3 2023, 03:58 AM
Renee   Map Marker Tutorial, Game: Fallout 3 Firstly, wit...   Mar 19 2023, 05:52 PM
Renee   Repeatable Enemy Raids, Game: Fallout 3 I love ge...   Mar 26 2023, 07:31 PM
Renee   Repeatable Enemy Raids, Additional Locations. Game...   Apr 2 2023, 06:36 PM
Renee   Gray Face bug. Game: [color=#FFFFFF]TES V: Skyrim ...   Apr 23 2023, 01:50 AM
Renee   Script Fragments. Game: [color=white]TES V: Skyrim...   May 19 2023, 06:54 PM
Renee   Fixing the Sideways Glasses Bug, Game: [color=#663...   May 26 2023, 10:29 PM
Renee   Nexus Mod Manager - installing and uninstalling Y...   Jun 8 2023, 08:02 PM
Renee   Breton Magic Resistance Tweak, Game: [color=#66333...   Jun 21 2023, 12:03 PM
Renee   Manipulating Leveled Lists Here is how to change ...   Jun 24 2023, 07:29 PM
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:19 PM