15 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skyrim Roleplay Ideas
trustinlies
post Sep 17 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #81

Associate

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Sep 17 2012, 04:28 AM) *

Hey, what is a "bender"? I don't understand all that lingo up above, perhaps you can post a link?

I dont know if you watched Avatar the last airbender but here is a link to the wiki http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Bending_arts

A quick explanation is bending is manipulating a certain element and the avatar has the ability to manipulate all of the elements.

This post has been edited by trustinlies: Sep 17 2012, 08:29 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Sep 17 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #82

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh, I see now. Cool thanks.

xx
+Quote Post
trustinlies
post Sep 17 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #83

Associate

So, I just found out that you can travel by boat in skyrim (sorta like the carriages) this adds a cool little potential RP aspect biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Sep 18 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #84

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(trustinlies @ Sep 17 2012, 06:11 PM) *

So, I just found out that you can travel by boat in skyrim (sorta like the carriages) this adds a cool little potential RP aspect biggrin.gif

WHAT? Where? How? YOu mean the Dawnguard boat that takes us to the vampire's lair, or some other boat?

I've tried "activating" several boats so far, just out of curiosity to see if anything happens, but nothing ever does.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 18 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #85

Ancient
Group Icon

It is something added in Dawnguard. I think there is a boat service between the coastal cities like the carriage service in the vanilla game. So you probably have to talk to an NPC and pay them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 18 2012, 03:29 PM
Post #86

Councilor
Group Icon

SubRosa is right, you talk to the ferryman and pay him if you want a ride.

The ferries have opened up whole new areas for Nivs light but fragile fingers. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 18 2012, 03:42 PM
Post #87

Ancient
Group Icon

Don't Pay the Ferryman! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 18 2012, 03:45 PM
Post #88

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 18 2012, 10:42 AM) *

laugh.gif Thank you!! I was fighting that song in my head, and now I can just give in! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 19 2012, 05:43 PM
Post #89

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(trustinlies @ Sep 17 2012, 08:28 PM) *

I dont know if you watched Avatar the last airbender but here is a link to the wiki http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Bending_arts

A quick explanation is bending is manipulating a certain element and the avatar has the ability to manipulate all of the elements.

I freaking love Azula! Best character ever! Truly inspirational for one of my characters.

Anyways, on topic: I need to get back to Skyrim! Raven needs to throw some lighting at people! But the PS3 is still broken! UAAAAA!!! sad.gif

And no Dawnguard! Why must I suffer!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Lord Aztien
post Nov 17 2012, 08:30 AM
Post #90

Associate

Hi there everyone I'm sorry for reviving what seems like a dead thread, but after reading I was truly inspired and began writing my own story, and thought that I would share it here.

There it is sorry for the large amounts of text, and some spelling and punctuation mistakes it was originally written on page then transfered here via a cellphone. So somethings may be improperly spelled. I hope you all enjoyed the background story of Aztien the mage. Any constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you

Now after quickly rereading this post I decided a short description of what I plan on achieving in this playthrough was in order. I plan on hp as my magika through use of the and dualcasting Illusion and Destruction magic to create effects similar to those of the blood mage in dragon ages. Also in this playthrough I plan on evolving some sort of split personality desorder that begins to take over as I delve deeper into to the knowledge of blood magic. Where there are two sides of me one only yearning for knowledge and the other only yearning for power and maybe a little aspect of the vampire within me yearning to feed and destroy which may also enhance my "blood mage" personality. I plan on also making this effect how I quest giving my character the desire to try and control his vampirism by doing the and maybe only take on evil quest lines while the blood mage is in control or good quest depending on if my true self is in control. This will be varied on times of day or how much blood magic I've used.

This post has been edited by Lord Aztien: Nov 18 2012, 04:11 AM
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Nov 17 2012, 03:29 PM
Post #91

Mouth
Group Icon

Hello Lord! From where do you hail?

First, you never ever have to apologize for large amounts of text or reviving a 'dead' thread. These threads aren't really dead (as long as they're on the front page, anyways), it's just really slow here.

And wow .... you wrote all that on a CELL PHONE? biggrin.gif That's amazing. I am glad you've decided to join us here at Chorrol. It's a small crew of folks here, as you may have noticed; more of a hamlet than a city. Are you familiar with Bethsoft's forums? That is what I would consider a city.

I am also taking on Dawnguard (finally) with a crusader, who of course is more interested in being a vampire hunter. Anyways, glad to meet you, and I look forward to more from Aztien.

+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 17 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #92

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 01:30 AM) *

<snip>

That sounds like quite a story and a very interesting play through. I don't think I quite understand how you are going to achieve the blood Mage powers in game, are you on pc using mods to use hp as magic?

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Lord Aztien
post Nov 17 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #93

Associate

Well I'll need to extensively use the equilibrium spell to turn my hp into magika but there is really no true way to be a full on blood mage since I am on Xbox, and no way to mod this is just the best I could come up with.
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 18 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #94

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 04:54 PM) *

Well I'll need to extensively use the equilibrium spell to turn my hp into magika but there is really no true way to be a full on blood mage since I am on Xbox, and no way to mod this is just the best I could come up with.

Weird, I actually never knew that spell existed. I thought it was a mod. Looks exactly like what you need.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lord Aztien
post Nov 18 2012, 02:05 AM
Post #95

Associate

Yea its a new spell if I understand correctly. I actually have yet to obtain it, and havemt played Skyrim in som time now, but I saw the new dawnguard content and read a lot of people's rp and was inspired to start my own. Then after reading more into dawnguard and such I decided it was perfect for Aztien my old Oblivion character

Here's a link to the spell from uesp. (Note: page contains spoilers to other alteration spells open at own risk)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Equilibrium

Oh I also forgot to mention there is true blood magic as well (new dlc content)

This post has been edited by Lord Aztien: Nov 18 2012, 02:32 AM
+Quote Post
Lord Aztien
post Nov 18 2012, 02:18 AM
Post #96

Associate

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Nov 17 2012, 08:29 AM) *

Hello Lord! From where do you hail?

First, you never ever have to apologize for large amounts of text or reviving a 'dead' thread. These threads aren't really dead (as long as they're on the front page, anyways), it's just really slow here.

And wow .... you wrote all that on a CELL PHONE? biggrin.gif That's amazing. I am glad you've decided to join us here at Chorrol. It's a small crew of folks here, as you may have noticed; more of a hamlet than a city. Are you familiar with Bethsoft's forums? That is what I would consider a city.

I am also taking on Dawnguard (finally) with a crusader, who of course is more interested in being a vampire hunter. Anyways, glad to meet you, and I look forward to more from Aztien.

I hail from Cheydinhal Lady Saga

Ok well I won't apologize for it any longer lol. It was the reason I spoiler tagged it though I know its difficult for some people to load large amounts of text at times. Anyway I notice this was a smaller forum seeing as I am familiar with bethsoft I have read many things there but never really posted myself till recent. I'm not exactly fond of elitist folks talking down on others for their opinions.

Anyway I digress, yes I wrote it on my cell and I'm very proud of it and extremely glad that I can share it with all of you. I absolutely love all the stories here they were inspirational.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one planning an rp with the Dawnguard. As far as being a vampire hunter though I hope we do not cross paths in an unfortunate way. There may just be an epic battle for the ages.
+Quote Post
Lord Aztien
post Nov 18 2012, 03:09 AM
Post #97

Associate

I have one question though for you guys, maybe someone here would have the answer. I am planning on creating a journal for my character that I could document his play through or the play throughs of other character I create in the future. I want to have his backstory there and then journal entries that everyone of the TES community could follow if they should choose. Would you guys happen to know a good place to do this?
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 18 2012, 04:05 AM
Post #98

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 08:09 PM) *

Would you guys happen to know a good place to do this?

Here

You might have to make more posts in existing topics before your account is 'unlocked' for creating new topics and sending/receiving PMs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lord Aztien
post Nov 18 2012, 04:14 AM
Post #99

Associate

QUOTE(King Coin @ Nov 17 2012, 09:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Lord Aztien @ Nov 17 2012, 08:09 PM) *

Would you guys happen to know a good place to do this?

Here

You might have to make more posts in existing topics before your account is 'unlocked' for creating new topics and sending/receiving PMs.

Awesome thank you I'll work on that in the mean time ll work on my journal so I can get a nice start to his adventure before posting. It may be awhile before I create the thread. Anyways be prepared to read of Aztiens adventure.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 18 2012, 04:38 AM
Post #100

Councilor
Group Icon

Sounds like a great start, Lord Aztien! Welcome to Chorrol! Im looking forward to reading your adventures. smile.gif

Ive never found that Equilibrium spell. It sounds like something I would like to try, since it could drain your health until you die, right? I have an idea for a half-dead character inspired by Masons Revenant. Im thinking that restorative magic and potions wouldnt work on him, so it would be neat to incorporate swapping life force for magic. I dont know anything about the blood mages, so this is very interesting to me. I have an Oblivion character who would love the Equilibrium spell (at least until he killed himself with it tongue.gif ).

--------------------
+Quote Post

15 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:43 PM