18 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> That Mod Looks Interesting, Trying To Keep Up With New Mods
Grits
post Oct 28 2015, 01:45 AM
Post #261

Councilor
Group Icon

Renee, that mod looks like a winner for Master Baytor. I read through the lines in the screenshot and they are hilarious!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 28 2015, 11:13 PM
Post #262

Councilor
Group Icon

Yup, it's a great mod. Somebody out there really put a lot of effort into it.

What are bothans? laugh.gif Sorry, not familiar with that term. And a Google search just led me in circles

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 19 2015, 09:34 PM
Post #263

Councilor
Group Icon

Jacelyn my independent (non-Guild) thief has a new outfit that she loves: The Fancy Witch Armor (Witcher 3 recolor) by Elianora. Jacelyn wears a grey robe with mask and hood for work. This outfit is for making people think that she is not a thief. The boots have quite a heel, which to Jace says “I don’t need to walk very far.” Maybe they think she is a courier. I’m not sure if she has a clue what she’s doing or if anyone is fooled, but she looks pretty cute in the outfit. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 19 2015, 10:40 PM
Post #264

Paladin
Group Icon

Grits that new outfit looks great! And coming from Elianora is likely an auto-endorse. goodjob.gif Fortunately for my load order, when it comes to Witcherey kinda stuff, Buffy only has eyes for the basic Triss outfit.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 20 2015, 02:13 AM
Post #265

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 19 2015, 03:34 PM) *

Jacelyn my independent (non-Guild) thief has a new outfit that she loves: The Fancy Witch Armor (Witcher 3 recolor) by Elianora. Jacelyn wears a grey robe with mask and hood for work. This outfit is for making people think that she is not a thief. The boots have quite a heel, which to Jace says “I don’t need to walk very far.” Maybe they think she is a courier. I’m not sure if she has a clue what she’s doing or if anyone is fooled, but she looks pretty cute in the outfit. biggrin.gif

How cute that armor is!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 20 2015, 02:58 PM
Post #266

Councilor
Group Icon

I’m looking for new adventure wear for Abiene, but Jacelyn snapped this outfit up immediately. Abiene still wears her Adept college robes with mage gloves and tan boots in the field. She refuses to wear trousers of any kind. Even the leggings under the short college robe are a style reach for her. I hoped that the brown color (her favorite) and the cute shoulder cape on this outfit would entice her, but nope.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 20 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #267

Ancient
Group Icon

That outfit looks really neat. I downloaded it for a future character to use.

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Jan 19 2016, 03:54 AM
Post #268

Master
Group Icon

I've been playing a Bosmer archer/hunter with Chesko's new Frostfall mod. Hunterborn works very well with it, and in fact Hunterborn's Scrimshaw power has been folded into Frostfall's Craft Item power. Where I kept getting error messages about scripting running too slow for Frostfall while processing dead animals, now the two mods play together very well and I have yet to encounter any errors or conflicts after about a week of playing with the two. Campfire has been updated as well, and I think it is easier and more realistic now to build campfires in the wild. I can't remember if it was Renee or someone else here who was complaining about how hardcore the old Frostfall is - she would be glad to know the new version (3.0.1) is much easier to live with. To put icing on the cake, I'm also using Art of the Catch, since Phaedre lives near the western end of Lake Ilinalta in Falkreath Hold and likes a bit of fish from time to time.

I liked Frostfall v. 2.6 before, and didn't find it too cumbersome combined with Hunterborn, though the repetition was tiresome. And Campfire was fun by itself and combined with Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger. However, this new combination of Frostfall 3.0, Campfire 1.6, Hunterborn 1.4.4 and Art of the Catch 1.0.1 is amazing! And immmmmersive!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 19 2016, 04:01 AM
Post #269

Councilor
Group Icon

That’s great news, haute! I’ve had an eye on Art of the Catch and Hunterborn for a while but haven’t looked at them lately. It might be time to take another look, especially for those characters who wander more than quest. Jerric loves to go fishing in ESO. Sometimes when I log on that’s the only thing he does. laugh.gif

Thank you very much for the report!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 6 2016, 04:40 AM
Post #270

Paladin
Group Icon

I saw a new mod by Chesko on Nexus today that looks interesting. I don't think I'll be using it, but can certainly imagine others might want to consider it. The mod is called Simply Knock and lets you knock on locked doors. Whoever is inside will answer you through the door and you may be able to get them to let you in. Sounds convenient if you want to visit a friend at night or contact a quest giver after hours. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73236/

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 9 2016, 04:57 AM
Post #271

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you, Acadian! I will give this one a try in Jacelyn's game. A burglar does not like to surprise homeowners. Then if it works out Jerric will love it. Crashing at a friend's house is one of his favorite things, and he rarely gets there at a reasonable hour.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 18 2016, 01:36 PM
Post #272

Paladin
Group Icon

Noticed a mod that came up on Nexus today. I'm not sure I would call it 'interesting' so much as 'hilarious'.

The mod is called Lydia Voice Changer and the opening line in the description is. . . 'Lydia now sounds like Farkas'.

ohmy.gif
blink.gif
laugh.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 20 2016, 09:47 PM
Post #273

Councilor
Group Icon

laugh.gif That is hilarious. She walks like Farkas, now she can sound like him, too. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Mar 29 2016, 06:29 PM
Post #274

Master
Group Icon

This may not be the best thread but is there any way to force reset the radiant quest system with the console, something like when you can reset health or inventory of merchants? I always have to wait for a long time between bounty quests, they're not available one after another.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 29 2016, 06:55 PM
Post #275

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 29 2016, 01:29 PM) *

This may not be the best thread but is there any way to force reset the radiant quest system with the console, something like when you can reset health or inventory of merchants? I always have to wait for a long time between bounty quests, they're not available one after another.

They actually are theoretically available right away, but the bounty quests may reserve NPC's in the radiant system, and so conflict with them. There's no "wait a bit" involved.

The Jarl's steward may be the bottleneck in most cases. Make sure you have no quests that involve them.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Mar 31 2016, 11:50 AM
Post #276

Master
Group Icon

Yeah, thanks, that was the case, as long as there was an option to decorate home, he didn't provide new quests. After fully decorating the house, bounties are available again.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 31 2016, 07:46 PM
Post #277

Ancient
Group Icon

So all the Hold's criminals are safe so long as there is outstanding work for your interior decorator! I just love Bethesda! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 31 2016, 08:10 PM
Post #278

Councilor
Group Icon

Ha, that's hilarious! I'll bet that lackadaisical decorating is behind my persistent radiant quest issues. Our homes are our castles, I suppose. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 10 2016, 03:57 AM
Post #279

Ancient
Group Icon

With Persephone's return to Skyland, I am trying out some new mods.

Bow Before The Dead - Draugr Sounds Legacy Edition is a simple replacer for the Draugr sounds. I have only heard a few draugr so far, but so good. The new voices are deeper and more bestial. They sound like they might have a little bit of a tiger mixed in.

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but I am also using HD Better Reflections For Armor and Weapons - It gives the armor an outstanding reflective finish. It isn't a perfect mirror look, but just enough for you to notice the light reflecting off of people's armor. Screenshots don't do it justice. You have to actually see it in the game to truly appreciate it.

I also found Nordic Wanderer Equipment. I am not using it currently, but I really like how they took the ancient nord armor and added in parts of the 'modern' Skyrim steel armor to round out the set.

I also added several of my own mods for Persephone's latest incarnation. A few weeks ago I integrated Lok's Eyes into my Deadwalker race mod. Over the last few days also added more hairstyles, which you should be seeing once Persephone takes off her hood.

I also modded Drunkzealot's somewhat historically accurate weapons 1.43 to create Malediction from the zweihander.

Finally I tweaked my Undead Summoning mod to add a Female Draugr archer to the summonings. Once I have time to play with it and I am sure there are no bugs, I will upload the new version with the Draugress to the Nexus.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 10 2016, 03:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 26 2016, 07:05 AM
Post #280

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 9 2016, 10:57 PM) *

With Persephone's return to Skyland, I am trying out some new mods.

Bow Before The Dead - Draugr Sounds Legacy Edition is a simple replacer for the Draugr sounds. I have only heard a few draugr so far, but so good. The new voices are deeper and more bestial. They sound like they might have a little bit of a tiger mixed in.

I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but I am also using HD Better Reflections For Armor and Weapons - It gives the armor an outstanding reflective finish. It isn't a perfect mirror look, but just enough for you to notice the light reflecting off of people's armor. Screenshots don't do it justice. You have to actually see it in the game to truly appreciate it.

I also found Nordic Wanderer Equipment. I am not using it currently, but I really like how they took the ancient nord armor and added in parts of the 'modern' Skyrim steel armor to round out the set.

I also added several of my own mods for Persephone's latest incarnation. A few weeks ago I integrated Lok's Eyes into my Deadwalker race mod. Over the last few days also added more hairstyles, which you should be seeing once Persephone takes off her hood.

I also modded Drunkzealot's somewhat historically accurate weapons 1.43 to create Malediction from the zweihander.

Finally I tweaked my Undead Summoning mod to add a Female Draugr archer to the summonings. Once I have time to play with it and I am sure there are no bugs, I will upload the new version with the Draugress to the Nexus.

Is this the change I noticed in Persephone's eyes in the last few sets of screens? If so, I like these better than the last change prior to that - those eyes looked more scary and totally dead; while the new eyes seem to look undead/dead, but reflect the person that used to be; if that makes any sense. There is just a tinge of blue in the new ones that looks Awesome.

--------------------
+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:07 AM