Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages V « < 81 82 83 84 85 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
hazmick
post Oct 31 2018, 10:16 PM
Post #1641

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 31 2018, 09:02 PM) *

Thanks Grits!

Ooh Ciri likes the look of that Nibenese Noble’s Shawled Robe and Laurel Coronet. Then we have Argonian AND Clockwork City furniture packs for Haa-Rei to drool over but not be allowed to buy. Not a bad month.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 31 2018, 10:24 PM
Post #1642

Councilor
Group Icon

Nooooooooo! Wrong Bear! sad.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 1 2018, 01:41 AM
Post #1643

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 31 2018, 04:02 PM) *

Mira will be getting those flatbrim hats!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 31 2018, 04:24 PM) *

Khajiit would think if they were going to release the Snow Bear, it would be in either December or January. It might even be in the next Crate Season.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Nov 1 2018, 01:39 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 1 2018, 03:14 AM
Post #1644

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 31 2018, 08:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 31 2018, 04:02 PM) *

Mira will be getting those flatbrim hats!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 31 2018, 04:24 PM) *

Khajiit would think if they were going to release the Snow Bear, it would be in either December or January. It might even be in the next Crate Season.

They had a cute white bear out for the past month; and it even had a matching baby bear cub to follow you around = but it had a black face; kind of like those white woolie sheep with the black faces.

** OOH, thank you so much for posting this, Grits! I saw a bunch of stuff I wanted, especially in those furniture packs! I hope that fireplace is the new cooking station; that would be Awesome!

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 1 2018, 03:22 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 1 2018, 05:46 AM
Post #1645

Ancient
Group Icon

Damn. Those skull face tats are pretty frickin’ cool too. Guess it’s time to buy some crowns. *sigh*

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 10 2018, 12:09 AM
Post #1646

Mouth
Group Icon

We get 2 Event Tickets per daily in the Clockwork City event. The first daily done that day.

Also it looks like the ticket drop is now tied to the daily reset timer, which should make for far fewer headaches. Good, cause I don't wanna hang around the CWC doing dailies for a long time. I already did my time :v

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Nov 10 2018, 12:11 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 10 2018, 12:19 AM
Post #1647

Paladin
Group Icon

Thanks for the info, monkey! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 10 2018, 12:23 AM
Post #1648

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 9 2018, 05:09 PM) *

We get 2 Event Tickets per daily in the Clockwork City event. The first daily done that day.

Also it looks like the ticket drop is now tied to the daily reset timer, which should make for far fewer headaches. Good, cause I don't wanna hang around the CWC doing dailies for a long time. I already did my time :v

Thank Cernunnos. Makes Khajiit nervous that they are giving us two tickets though. Probably means the next feather is going to require twice as many tickets. This one is currently pushing through the Vvardenfell questline with our crafty Dwemer/Dunmer in preparation for the Clockwork City event.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 10 2018, 02:55 AM
Post #1649

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 9 2018, 06:09 PM) *

WOO HOO! Thanks for posting this, Monkey!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Nov 10 2018, 01:27 PM
Post #1650

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 9 2018, 11:23 PM) *

Thank Cernunnos. Makes Khajiit nervous that they are giving us two tickets though. Probably means the next feather is going to require twice as many tickets. This one is currently pushing through the Vvardenfell questline with our crafty Dwemer/Dunmer in preparation for the Clockwork City event.

They've already said the feathers will all cost 10 tickets. Likely doing double tickets for clockwork because the event after clockwork is undaunted, which requires dungeons to get tickets. Double tickets lets people who don't do dungeons (which is a lot of people) keep up with feathers.

The undaunted event will reward 3 tickets per day, then the last event (New Life) is back to 1 ticket a day.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 10 2018, 04:31 PM
Post #1651

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Nov 10 2018, 06:27 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 9 2018, 11:23 PM) *

They've already said the feathers will all cost 10 tickets. Likely doing double tickets for clockwork because the event after clockwork is undaunted, which requires dungeons to get tickets. Double tickets lets people who don't do dungeons (which is a lot of people) keep up with feathers.

The undaunted event will reward 3 tickets per day, then the last event (New Life) is back to 1 ticket a day.

Oh thanks for this info, that does make sense.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 12 2018, 04:28 PM
Post #1652

Ancient
Group Icon

Most of you probably already know this but, the Clockwork City Event starts Nov.15th! That’s this Thursday.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 12 2018, 08:00 PM
Post #1653

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 12 2018, 10:28 AM) *

Most of you probably already know this but, the Clockwork City Event starts Nov.15th! That’s this Thursday.

WOO HOO !!!! Clockwork City going on sale !!!!! I can't wait to finally (actually) own it !!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this! You must get the info a lot faster than I do, my emails from ESO always come two days AFTER an event starts! (Grrrrrr).

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 13 2018, 02:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 12 2018, 09:49 PM
Post #1654

Ancient
Group Icon

Razak really wants some of the Apostle motifs. Really hoping you guys can help us out with that!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 13 2018, 02:49 PM
Post #1655

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 12 2018, 03:49 PM) *

Razak really wants some of the Apostle motifs. Really hoping you guys can help us out with that!

Where do you have to go get them?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 13 2018, 04:09 PM
Post #1656

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 13 2018, 07:49 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 12 2018, 03:49 PM) *

Where do you have to go get them?

Dailies in the Clockwork City. Khajiit thinks one of the daily sets is a dungeon one.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 13 2018, 10:37 PM
Post #1657

Mouth
Group Icon

There's a world boss and a delve daily, but IIRC the delve dailies aren't unlocked until you do the associated quests? Also I THINK the motif dropped is based on whether you get the Imperfect/Halls of Regulation (Apostle) or the Crow Wraiths/Shadow Cleft (Ebonshadow).

The third daily, which has you gather crafting materials in the CWC, tends to vary. I never really cared to check what kind of reward crate you got from each of the gathering quests. :v

There's also a fourth daily that you get after progressing to a certain point in the main quest but I cannot stress how pointless it is to do those should you have access to them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 13 2018, 10:59 PM
Post #1658

Ancient
Group Icon

Supposedly the Orc guy, Razgurug, in Slagtown can provide a motif chapter for his gathering dailies.
Sauce: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Apostle_Style

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Nov 13 2018, 11:00 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 13 2018, 11:24 PM
Post #1659

Paladin
Group Icon

For the CWC daily delves it is easy to open them up by doing the simple quest you get as you approach each delve. Both questgivers are just outside their respective delves and both quests are inside the delves. Then you can go see Novice Holli (northeast of and very close to the Brass Fortress wayshrine) and she'll give you dailies.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 14 2018, 01:04 AM
Post #1660

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 13 2018, 04:37 PM) *

There's a world boss and a delve daily, but IIRC the delve dailies aren't unlocked until you do the associated quests? Also I THINK the motif dropped is based on whether you get the Imperfect/Halls of Regulation (Apostle) or the Crow Wraiths/Shadow Cleft (Ebonshadow).

The third daily, which has you gather crafting materials in the CWC, tends to vary. I never really cared to check what kind of reward crate you got from each of the gathering quests. :v

There's also a fourth daily that you get after progressing to a certain point in the main quest but I cannot stress how pointless it is to do those should you have access to them.

I did the Crow quest with Britta, so that would have limited me with her; I'll have to make sure to take the next character the other way.

Delves should be okay; I thought he might mean we had to do the Asylum or something.

Thank you for this info! I haven't done the dailies over there yet, didn't know what they would require as pre-quests!

@ Khajiit: I actually bought both the Apostle and Ebonshadow at Guild Traders, though - they are really reasonably priced now (just in case you considered taking the easy way out like I did, lol).

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 13 2018, 05:24 PM) *

For the CWC daily delves it is easy to open them up by doing the simple quest you get as you approach each delve. Both questgivers are just outside their respective delves and both quests are inside the delves. Then you can go see Novice Holli (northeast of and very close to the Brass Fortress wayshrine) and she'll give you dailies.

Oooh, thanks for this info!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

118 Pages V « < 81 82 83 84 85 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:38 AM