Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final Thief Quest HELP
Cam
post Mar 26 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Retainer

I'm on the Ultimate Heist Quest. I'm pretty far, and I'm at the spot where you are supposed to shoot the arrow at the keyhole. But I have no idea where to stand to open up the keyhole so I can shoot the arrow of (forgot name). Can someone who has done this quest or has the guide help me out?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Mar 26 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

Dont you just shoot the place the key goes?
+Quote Post
Count Valerius
post Mar 27 2006, 03:34 AM
Post #3

Retainer

There a place in the center with two red glowing stones. you have to stand in between there, though you cant get there. on the east side of the big hall is another path way where youll find one of those glowing buttons to push. push it and then continue on. go that way and youll find a door eventually. go through that and it will lead you to another place. just look for another one of those glowing buttons to push. on the wall and then go back and stand in between those two red glowing stones. you have to shoot the arrow through with your bow.
+Quote Post
Cam
post Mar 27 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #4

Retainer

QUOTE(Count Valerius @ Mar 26 2006, 07:34 PM)
There a place in the center with two red glowing stones. you have to stand in between there, though you cant get there. on the east side of the big hall is another path way where youll find one of those glowing buttons to push. push it and then continue on. go that way and youll find a door eventually. go through that and it will lead you to another place. just look for another one of those glowing buttons to push. on the wall and then go back and stand in between those two red glowing stones. you have to shoot the arrow through with your bow.

Thank you very very much.
+Quote Post
Count Valerius
post Mar 27 2006, 04:00 AM
Post #5

Retainer

hey cam, when you get into the library... tell me how you get them to give you the scroll. i think you sit in the chair but my character won't.
+Quote Post
Count Valerius
post Mar 27 2006, 04:01 AM
Post #6

Retainer

hey cam, when you get into the library... tell me how you get them to give you the scroll. i think you sit in the reading chair but my character won't (i think its a glitch)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:05 PM