4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hukai's Alchemist's Journey RP 001 - Playground
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 11 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Ooc:Please remember to check the planning thread reguarly!

"Ah, blessings upon the Gods for such an exceptional day. My, even the trees sing of Nirn's beauty!" The light of early morning crawled along the damp ground beside him. As he lay, books nearby, Hukai was ever still to listen to subtle sounds that arose from the wild.

"Mabye I should head back, He-Just-Stands-There must be angry by now. If only I could pay him back..."

The young Wood Elf turned over, releasing a sigh as if burdened. He rose, packing his many books into a durable bag that was held by three straps. He, his race being close to nature, could easliy get a beast to help lighten his troublesome load. As he stood up, gripping his famliy halbred in hand, Hukai breathed the clean morning air detriminded to start a journey.

Ooc:I hope this is okay...
P.S. Ooc means Out Of Character biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 12 2005, 03:14 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

There he stood, the pool of blood encircling around him, the enjoyment that came with each horrid slaughter of the weak! It was a rush uncomparable with any sin he could commit in this land. His metal boots clanked against the soaked hardwood floors, they were so saturated that there was no point in even re-using them boards. He felt so alive, so strong, with all this energy he expended he gained 10, no 20! No 50 times stronger! And then there was no remorse for the countless that had been slay'n, no care, not even a thought, but the adrenaline was starting to subside and he figured that it was time for more blood...

--- 15 Years Earlier ---

"Awake! Your master calls! It is time my chosen one. Time to let the blood of Nirn run free. I have called you my child. AWAKE!"

Sweat glistened off the boy's forehead and drenched his simple clothing. Utterly disturbed by the horric dream that had possessed his sick body, he went to search for the life giving substance, water. He grew dizzy as he stood, for it had been 3 long years since he had walked these floors. The boy had been bed-ridden because of a deathly disease that sends the afflicted into a paralytic coma, causing the trouble in what normal people would call troubless.

His stomach was spinning in thousands of direction as if trying to run away from the nightmare that replayed in his mind. With shaky hands he reached up into the plain looking cabinet and pulled a simple looking glass and continued to where his mother left the bucket filled to the brim with water from the well. The water felt warm to the touch but gulped it down none-the-less.
"..AWAKE!.."
The boy started shaking all over, writhing around as if a worm just dug up by little children. He squeezed the glass to hard and in shattered into a hundred different pieces. Blood dripped from his spastic hand and instead of being horrified.. he enjoyed the sight. The knifes were kept in a drawer in his veiw, and out of pure lunacy grabbed it and continued to carve of his arms, the sight, the blood, he was agonizingly joyfull. He wanted more, He Needed More!

That next placid morning two body's were discovered.. The next day three more, and this continued untill most of the village had left under the fear that they would die... His bloodlust needed to be filled, it wasn't an earthly hunger that filled him, it was divine in some twisted way...

Many people died that several long years that followed...

--- Present ---

The townspeople were horrified at what some some saw, and even fewer witnessed. The few that didn't die quickly moved out of town.. to someplace were they could be alone without worry of such a sadistic killer. The sky seemed dreenched in blood.. as was Nirn, as was His hands...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 13 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Balmora, Nerano Manor

Ondres Nerano hadn't learned. He, after had to have dueled with a Redoran for slandering House Redoran, had gone and done it again. So, naturally, some hothead had thrown a writ on his head. The Hlaalu noble cowered in the downstairs of his Manor, every door locked. Taros picked the locks, and continued downstairs stealthily. When he came to the room Ondres was in, he removed himself from the shadows.

"Nerano, i come here to execute the writ upon your head, in the name of Mephala," Taros announced. The Noblemantrembled, before shouting something inchorentlly and running straight at Taros, intent on killing him.

Noblemen were, however, not often matches for Assassins. Nerano's swing was clumsy, and allowed Taros to step out of the way, and rip the mer's jugular vein open with a quick slash of his Wakizashi.

"Another day, another writ.." he muttered, watching the noble's blood spill on the floor.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 13 2005, 03:10 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Balmora was one of the largest towns in Vvardenfel, plenty of worthless souls awaiting the slaughter. Any normal man would notice the complete lack of any landscaping along the road to a major, and important town. Xavier cared not for how "pretty" things looked, he only cared for blood.. and that the kept him from attaining his ultimate goal. The death of his brother.

A mile from town he spotted a women picking flowers and humming to herself.. she was peacefull, for now. A rotten grin passed his face.. there was his blood.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 13 2005, 04:13 AM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

The Morag Tong guildhall had a pleasantness about it only a Assassin could admire. Red candles light the room, and Taros headed up the stairs in the back, ignoring the people in various screen-cubicles. He bowed before the Master of this chapter of the Tong, "I have carried out the writ on Ondres Nerano," he said. The Master nodded, and paid him.

Taros walked out into Balmora's streets, not bothering to remove his armor.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 13 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

--- Grazelands ---

Minestra was walking around in the Grazelands, seeing the small camps of the Dunmers. It was dawn, and the sun was rising over the small hills, as three Dunmer hunters appeared armed about 140 feet infront of her. She couldn't see any creatures within her sight, and she didn't know if what they were hunting. The stood on the hill, their backs facing the sun so it was hard for Minestra to see them...

Minestra ignored them and went on, walking against the nearest camp she knew of. She would be there in midday. As she walked against the Dunmer's a voice appeared speaking out...
"Dont come any closer... Who are u stranger?" one Dunmer asked Minestra. Pointing his bow at here from a distance...
"Now why do u want my name Dunmer... I'm heading up for the nearest Dunmer Camp. I know its right over this hill, against the sun. My name has no meaning for u..." she replied holding her hand infront of her facing blocking out the sun...

The Dunmer's started to talk to each other, looked curious at her. Their hands slowly grabbing their swords, getting a hard grip. Minestra knew what was coming up, these Dunmer's didn't look like those from the camp she was heading for. She already had her Bladed Gauntlets up, three sharp blades almost as long as a short sword shinning in the sun.
"A assassin killed our Tribe Leader, Redguard! You speak for yourself by not telling your name. Throw down your weapons and we will give u a fast and painless death..." the Dunmer spoke out, preparing his bow to send of a arrow against Minestra. Minestra knew they really couldn't do anything because she had a writ. But she didn't care, these people would be a easy match, not wurthy of dying by her blades she thought.

She stepped back, before casting Invisibility. And she ran across the field over the little hill pass the Dunmer Hunters. As she turned to look at them a arrow was spinning through the air.
She jumped down and tumbled before getting up and cutting the arrow with your blades. She took her hands in a cross waiting for the second attack. The two other Hunters charged of, one setting his spear against her through and the other going with a slash against her chest. Minestra dodged and moved right cutting the spear in two, and pushed the Dunmer over at the other one sending them both into the ground.
A second arrow came off... She thew herself down, taking the shield from the Dunmer and blocked the arrow sending it up into the skies. The Hunter couldn't see her behinde the shield, and didn't send off another arrow. By the time the shield fell down at the ground Minestra was gone, she had taken another Invisibility Potion...

She appeared in the camp, went inside the tent of the Tribe Leader. After a few minutes she came out with some money. She took it in her pouch and casted a Divine Intervention spell summoning here at the Fortress outside Ald'Ruhn... She walked into a tavern and got something to eat and a room before she walked into her room going to sleep...

(OOC: Minestra is a Morag Tong Assassin, she usally do work outside Morag Tong...)
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 13 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

Hukai grimaced as he set off for Balmora. From the way the animals sounded he could tell that something, or someone, was presenting itself as a threat. With a pirecing whislte, he summoned a beast. The animal was large and seemed blind (though it still found its way to him).

"Ah, there you are. Let's see..." He said, examining the beast's belly and legs. "A Nix-Hound. Yes, you'll make a great companion for awhile!" With that, Hukai threw one foot over the towering creature and worked his way into a sitting position ontop of it. He then lifted his bag from the ground with his weapon and set it behind him on the beast's haunches.

"To Balmora!" A quick tap on the Nix-Hound's rear sent it flying down the quiet road. In a mere eight minutes, he found himself at the gates of Balmora, ready to face what, he feared, was his sole dictater for the next two weeks. Hukia lept of the Nix-Hound and the slung his pack over his unarmoured shoulder. "Get off then." He said, pushing the Nix-Hound in the direction of the mountain. "Get outta here. If the guards see you, you're dead. Move!" The creature reluctantly obeyed and Hukai started in the direction of the inlustrious Theive's Guild.

--------------------
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 14 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #8

Finder
Group Icon

--Somewhere east of Vvardenfell, a island the size of Red Mountain, Nighttime--

The island was silent, save for the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees and grass.

"Go Go Go!" Nicolas shouted, pointing his finger towards the main city.

Instantly, a hundred well trained soldiers rush down into the main city. The SA(Supirior Army) made short work of the town guards then proceded to storm into peoples houses.

Nicolas stands at the gate of the city, listening and Watching the SA easily take over the city. The sounds of running and screaming filled the streets of the unaware island city; a grin formed on Nicolas' face.

Within the hour Nicolas had taken over all of the island and made it an outpost for him and his army. Nicolas leaned over to one of the officers and ordered him to start a fire in the middle of the street and put all the dead bodies in the fire.

The soldiers stood at attension along the side of the streets and watched the bodies burn to ash.

One of the Leutenants(sp?) looked at Nicolas and Nicolas signaled for him to raise the flag, showing that he claimed the victory and control over the island.

The flag rose high into the night sky, swaying in the wind. The design on the flag were three bars going across, the top bar was black, the middle bar was white, and the bottom bar was red; each colour simbolized something.

The black represented supirior leadership.

The white represented unity of a peoples.

The red represented the strength of the SA.

That flag would strike fear in all of Tamriel.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 14 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

Ooc: :ashamed: Um... dude, that;s the kind of thing I meant when I said "don't post something that chages the whole story around without passing it by everyone else first." in the planning thread. You took over an entire city. What if someone wanted to start there? The post is great, but you could have given us a heads up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 14 2005, 01:46 AM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

Nicolas sat in his "war room" for a few days planning an assault on Vvardenfell and to figure out what would be the best place to start his assault. After going over the tatics with his generals Nicolas decided to attack the weakest first and start there, starting with the Zainab camp. Nicolas told his General to get the men ready.

About an hour later Nicolas walks out onto a Autatorim stand, looking out at his army that had grown to over 2 thousand people, and all the soldiers stoped and looked at Nicolas when he said,

"Today we launch an assault on a nomadic ashlander tribe called the, "Zainab". What will happen tonight will change the world forever, and bring us one step closer to our goal of supirior domination over Vvardenfell, and eventually, the world." Nicolas paused for a few minutes while the SA army cheered then continued,

"We have slept togeather, ate togeather, held each other in times of mourning. The bonds we share today will never change, and will be with us forever! Know this though, we will triumph today, our pains will not go without dire concequences for all who oppose us!"

Nicolas then snaped to attension and extended his right arm towards the crowd. The army soluted him back, then Nicolas gave the order to launch the assault.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 15 2005, 05:36 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

The woman along the road satisfied his desire for death.. for now of course.

Xavier knew he was strong, but he knew he wasn't invincible so he decided a bit more of a regular adventurer's persona what keep the gaurds off his case untill he was ready to feast.

"Gooday" He said in a rough voice to one of Balmora's guards but only got a "Move Along" as a reply, he didn't care, the guard would be food to the cliffracer's before long... For now he would sastify his body's needs by resting at the Eight Plates for a night. Then let the slaughter commence...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 15 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

Hukai strolled down the city street, making his way to the guild. "Damn Guar." He murmured to himself, remembering the whole reason he was in trouble. "If that damned beast hadn't barged in and wrecked the place, I could be half-way to Caldera by now..." He sighed and gave a sullen glance behind him. He noticed Lily; she happened to be to the very reason he wasn't in jail right then. After the Guar wreaked havoc inside the guild, she covinced the others that, in-fact, it wasn't Hukai's fault. His was free thanks to her.

"Keep moving scum."

"Huh? Fine! I'm going!" While Huaki was thinking, a guard had taken the opportunity to "greet" him. Since the accident, every guard kept a constant eye on him. Evevy pass-by they would murmur something about him trying to provoke his fighting spirit. It never worked. Hukai was too smart to fall for that. The guards would all claim that he had snapped and started the fight. After which, they would more that likly throw him away into one of thier filthy prisons. They wanted Hukai for their quotas and he knew it.

"I'm leaving!" Hukai shrugged off the guard's vengful stare and kept moving. A few minutes later, he found himself at the door to the Thevie's Guild.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 16 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

The guards looked at each other completely puzzled and afraid for the own lives.
"What do we do?! Cassify of course right?" Said the novice guard.
"Calm down young one, I just wonder could commit such a hidious act such as this." The older veteran guard replied.
Blood was everywhere, on the floors, on the walls, and even on the ceilings. Dead body's were strewn about like a child's dolls after playtime.

"Clunk, clunk, clunk..." footsteps echoed down into the bar. The young guard un-holstered his mace and called out in an unsure voice, "Stop! Stop in the name of the imperial law! Come down slowly and keep your hands were we can see them!"
The footsteps stopped, and then picked up again, slowly but seemingly cautiously. Out stepped a well rested Xavier. The young guard was choke with fear, "Whats the matter sir?" Xavier asked, "You seem frightened."

The guard snapped and let his mace fly towards Xavier's head, missing it by inches, but Xavier didn't flinch. He only grabbed the impetous young Dunmer by the neck and squeezed. The veteran guard came up beside Xavier and started to loaf of bread his arm back for a swing with his short sword, but Xavier threw the know dead dunmer into the veteran guard, throwing him to the ground with a dead body to secure him.

"Hahaha! Maybe if you kept that young mer under control you all would of lived...!" Xavier screamed as he continued to crucify the almost lifeless body on the wall.

All in all, there were 11 people that lost there lives that day through the sickining torcher of the thing that once was Xavier.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 17 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

The Battleships carring the 2 thousand soldiers made it across the river safely and without detection. Nicolas looked at the map then back at the SA who had been lineing up in formation on the beach. Nicolas gave the signal to one of his leutanants and the Lt shouted,

"Forward . . March!!" and the SA started to do the beautifully exacuted "Goose Walk" for the 13 miles it was to the camp.

A cupple hours later Nicolas and the SA arrive at the camp of the Zainab, the sound of formationed marching echoing through the rolling green hills.

Nicolas saw a scout run in haste back to the camp to warn everyone, and everyone started to scatter and get ready for the battle. Nicolas laughed at their puny defencive army and ordered the archers to get ready.

Nicolas gave another signal to the archers to start fireing at the camp. Once the first barrage of arrows swooped down on the ashlanders of the Zainab the footsoldiers of the SA charged down into the camp and whiped them all out, save for one.

"Sir, look at this; a traitor to the imperial, should i execute him now sir?" Hans said to Nicolas.

Nicolas looked down at the imperial for a moment, then back at Hans, his Master Sargent.

"No, we will use him as an example to the world that traitors can't excape us and survive us. Keep him alive for a few days. Chain him up to one of the carrages." The Master Sargent looked at Nicolas for a second before snapping his feet and bowing slightly to Nicolas then took the imperial prisoner away.

The Master Sargent came back a few minutes later with the flag of the SA and stuck it in the roof of the hollowed out creature in the middle of the camp for whoever passes by to see.

Days pass and word of Nicolases' invasion has spread like a plauge all over Vvardenfell, all the way from Khull to Balmora.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 17 2005, 02:27 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]The guards looked at each other completely puzzled and afraid for the own lives.
"What do we do?! Cassify of course right?" Said the novice guard.
"Calm down young one, I just wonder could commit such a hidious act such as this." The older veteran guard replied.
Blood was everywhere, on the floors, on the walls, and even on the ceilings. Dead body's were strewn about like a child's dolls after playtime.

"Clunk, clunk, clunk..." footsteps echoed down into the bar. The young guard un-holstered his mace and called out in an unsure voice, "Stop! Stop in the name of the imperial law! Come down slowly and keep your hands were we can see them!"
The footsteps stopped, and then picked up again, slowly but seemingly cautiously. Out stepped a well rested Xavier. The young guard was choke with fear, "Whats the matter sir?" Xavier asked, "You seem frightened."

The guard snapped and let his mace fly towards Xavier's head, missing it by inches, but Xavier didn't flinch. He only grabbed the impetous young Dunmer by the neck and squeezed. The veteran guard came up beside Xavier and started to loaf of bread his arm back for a swing with his short sword, but Xavier threw the know dead dunmer into the veteran guard, throwing him to the ground with a dead body to secure him.

"Hahaha! Maybe if you kept that young mer under control you all would of lived...!" Xavier screamed as he continued to crucify the almost lifeless body on the wall.

All in all, there were 11 people that lost there lives that day through the sickining torcher of the thing that once was Xavier.[/quote]

Taros walked into the Eight Plates, thirsty for a Sujamma. Seeing the slaughter, he drew his Wakizashi, drawing his mask down over his face.
He crept through the blood soaked halls, and made not a single sound in his passage. He began to seek out the killer.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 17 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

The killer Xavier was standing by a window on the top floor of the Inn when he felt a faint but noticeable drift of wind pass by his face. His horrendous mouth let forth a steely grin. He knew someone approached his back, he felt it, just like he felt all those otherworldly screams that echoed in his mind. At first they bothered him, now he takes delight in them.

The adventurer approached Xavier un-aware that his prescence was already known...

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davion
post Apr 17 2005, 04:34 AM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

Nicolas' suporters grew daily with each victory. His army was now up to 4 thousand. With the extra 2 thousand Nicolas decided it was time to make a permanant base on Vvardenfell. A place called, "Red Mountain" caught his fancey. It was big enough to hold his SA and hard to penetrate once walls were built up. Nicolas gave the order to march the troops towards Red Mountain.

A days journey took them to the base of Red Mountain, to a fortress called, "Ghostgate". Nicolas and two of his Generals approached the guards standing outside Ghostgate, riding on their horses they braught with them from the mainland.

"This place has been apprehended by the SA, if you choose to stay, you can join me. If not, then i will slaughter you and everyone in Ghostgate." Nicolas said in a demanding voice, eyeing the guards.

The guards blew a whisle and out from Ghostgate came 200 adventurers and guards, some dressed in glass armour and some in chintin armour. Nicolas took that as a no and turned around and rode back around to the corner out of sight of the adventurers and guards. Seconds later Nicolas returns with a group of 100 soldiers. The guards and adventurers laugh at him, so Nicolas whistles.

Almost instantly, 3900 more soldiers come around the bend to re-enforce the other 100 soldiers. The adventurers and guards start freaking out and Nicolas says,

"I gave you guys the chance to join me, and you threw my offer back in my face. Now, feel my wrath!" Then Nicolas pointed at Ghostgate and the 3900 soldiers rush in there and destroy everyone in Ghostgate within a matter of minutes then they start to make their way up the mountain.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 17 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #18

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene shut the door to the Mage´s Guild behind her, tears running down her cheeks as she headed towards the Strider-port of Ald´ruhn.
" Not welcome anymore" Edwinna Elbert´s harsh voice rung in her head as she stumbled on the hard sterile ground, ashes whirling around her feet.

"Must get ot of here" she said to herself wiping her nose, "No point in hanging around not wanted". But she couldn´t wipe out the image of the tall Dunmer with the warm reddish eyes who was reaching for her this very morning as she was thrown out of the Council-hall, when it was all revealed.

Of course how could she even think that a tryst with a Redoran councilor would be accepted among the entire council?

The words of Bolvyn Venim came to her as she started climbing the slope leading to the silt-strider;

" An outrage is what it is! Totally unaccepted!" I hereby ban you Serene, ban you and expell you from the Great House Redoran, and you are strictly forbidden to set your foot in Ald´ruhn again"

"Nooo," she screamed and looked straight inte the eyes of the man she spent the last three months with, who now was a beaten man with no hope for mercy, and what she saw was love and a great sadness.

Serene arrived at the Strider, once more wiped her face and straighten herself up. No more crying, now she had to handle this situation in the best possible way. She had decided to go to Balmora, surely there they could use a skilled healer and mage.....well they had to! A strong determination filled her as she paid the fee and entered the silt-strider....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 17 2005, 10:55 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Channler]The killer Xavier was standing by a window on the top floor of the Inn when he felt a faint but noticeable drift of wind pass by his face. His horrendous mouth let forth a steely grin. He knew someone approached his back, he felt it, just like he felt all those otherworldly screams that echoed in his mind. At first they bothered him, now he takes delight in them.

The adventurer approached Xavier un-aware that his prescence was already known...[/quote]

Seeing Xavier, Taros wasted no time and rushed forward, slashing his Wakizashi at the back of Xavier's knees. Trying to hamstring him.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 18 2005, 01:53 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Aki]Seeing Xavier, Taros wasted no time and rushed forward, slashing his Wakizashi at the back of Xavier's knees. Trying to hamstring him.[/quote]

Xavier felt a what was the still remaining yet bleak human experience of pain on the back of his left knee.

"Hahaha, is that it?" He questioned before his knee seemed to replicate itself to it's former glory. "I have killed many of your kind" Xavier sneered, "But one more would never hurt, or hurt me at least" At the last remark he left out a nerve shattering laugh that would cause most normal men to falter and turned to face the adventurer.

"Foolish one, what is your name? For I think I shall dedicate my sword's swipe to your death" He laughed, showing the hidious scars that populated his face.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:58 AM