Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Veric

Veric let his sword rest in Telina's chest, to make a statement to the group more than anything. Of course as he rose one of the group had foolishly attacked him. Veric extended his right hand at the Arygon leaping through the air and activated a simple paralyzation spell.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jun 9 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #3

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Deagan, road

As Deagan followed behind the others Telina stayed behind for some reason...after a minute it became clear that the reason was to slow the man pursuing them.

The group stayed for a moment to watch the battle but the man was simply toying with Telina and everyone knew it. Deagan pulled back an arrow in his bow and aimed carefully at the dark man in the street, he sighed, shook his head, and cursed himself under his breath as he forced himself to slowly withdraw his arrow and stash it back into the quiver on his back. Something inside of him wanted to help her but he decided not to after the demonstration from the man.

He made short work of that girl...now its time to leave. I could've done something...no forget it, that guy is way too powerful for any of us.

"Listen everyone, we need to go now, no more stalling. This battle is over and if Arygon is foolish enough to stay behind then leave him." Deagan said to the group, a dark and dishonorable thing to do but those who had been dumb enough to go back weren't his problem anymore

He still felt that he should've tried to help Telina but something inside of him had kept him from it.

OOC:Yeah I got confused...trying to figure out whats going on now...

This post has been edited by Kiln: Jun 9 2006, 11:40 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon did his best to twitch, anythign and he could activate his spell. I have it! Arygon concentrated his magicka, Hey! Breton! Afriad to fight me without your magic? Arygon did his best to psykic message...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

Cerpin

"She died to save us." was all he said in answer to Brianna.

In truth, he didn't see it that way at all. He doubted that Veric would have even come if Telina hadn't shouted a challenge at him.

"But if we want her sacrifice to have meaning, then we had better go." he said, pulling Brianna along.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 9 2006, 03:57 PM)
Arygon did his best to twitch, anythign and he could activate his spell. I have it! Arygon concentrated his magicka, Hey! Breton! Afriad to fight me without your magic? Arygon did his best to psykic message...

Veric

"What is the need to?" he answered outloud to Arygon's weak telepathy. He stepped towards the man, seemlessly casting a small healing spell on his leg, and rested his foot on Arygon's neck, beginning to press down.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 9 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 9 2006, 08:59 PM)
Cerpin

"She died to save us." was all he said in answer to Brianna.

In truth, he didn't see it that way at all. He doubted that Veric would have even come if Telina hadn't shouted a challenge at him.

"But if we want her sacrifice to have meaning, then we had better go." he said, pulling Brianna along.

Brianna

"I know she did, but I still think mother should have done something...."

Brianna walked along beside Cerpin.......now life was not as bright as it had been just some hour ago....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon stuggled, his fingers could almost move enough for the cure paralyzation...

OOC: If you want me to kill off Arygon just fight me a little... then prepare for the biggest magic blast ever... no, I'm not going to kill Veric with it.. you'll see... oh yes...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 9 2006, 04:04 PM)
Brianna

"I know she did, but I still think mother should have done something...."

Brianna walked along beside Cerpin.......now life was not as bright as it had been just some hour ago....

Cerpin

"Like what? Die? Because that's all she would have been able to do against one such as that breton back there."

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Veric

Veric pressed harder on Arygon's throat with his foot, "Go ahead, use your cure paralyzation spell. The outcome will be the same."

OOC: you wanna fight, you gotta start it biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon managed to move his fingers, his spell activated. The blade in his machine- arm shot out, just short of the man's neck, so he swung it to make the man move.

OOC: A little sword fight... then magicka...

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 9 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, at the end of a mad dash.

As Flint raced towards Veric and Arygon as fast as he could, he quickly realized he wasn't going to make it. If he just hadn't run away a bit earlier.
,,Sorry, Arygon." He muttered as he skidded to a halt and fired a single Telekinetic blast from his katana towards Veric. He then turned around and sped off again, quickly catching up with the rest of the gang.

(If Arygon is supposed to die, Flint won't save him. smile.gif Having him run away is the best choice cause I don't want to lose my own character. )

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 9 2006, 04:10 PM)
Arygon managed to move his fingers, his spell activated. The blade in his machine- arm shot out, just short of the man's neck, so he swung it to make the man move.

OOC: A little sword fight... then magicka...

Veric

Veric stepped back quickly to avoid the blade, thusly removing his foot from Arygon's neck and narrowly avoiding the telekenetic blast. (sry, had to edit it in but couldnt find a good place to have it hit him kvright.gif )

"So, you want a sword fight then? I suppose I could give you at least that before your death." Veric summoned a short Daedric blade into his hand, forgetting for a moment that his sword was still in Telina's chest.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Jun 9 2006, 09:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 9 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jun 9 2006, 09:07 PM)
Cerpin

"Like what? Die? Because that's all she would have been able to do against one such as that breton back there."

Brianna

"What´s so special about that breton? Do you really know my mother? Know the terrible things she can do with the help of magic..."

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 09:18 PM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon did a short backflip, to stand. He drew a shortsword, plain steel, for his left hand, his right was literally a sword itself. He lunged with his right hand, left covering the defensive postioning. A flame edged the steel and it slowly glowed. If it's a fight he wants, its a fight he gets. Arygon thought.

OOC: This is going to be fun.

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Jun 9 2006, 09:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 9 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 9 2006, 04:16 PM)
Brianna

"What´s so special about that breton? Do you really know my mother? Know the terrible things she can do with the help of magic..."

Cerpin

"Can't you feel his...ah, never mind." He had almost asked if Brianna could feel the man's power, but Rahvin would most certainly not be able to do that...

"I just have a gut feeling about him, is all." he said quickly, recovering from his earlier slip. Rahvin would have definately said something like that, he knew.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 9 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Hecate

Hecate saw a Breton dash forward against Veric and the other, more annoying Breton. Hecate wouldn't let this Breton ruin the fun for Veric, not now.

Out of the shadows came Hecate rushing out, Flint moved fast, magically fast. But that didn't help him much as Hecate came in. Hecate went into a fast position between Flint and Veric, in the glimt of an eye he had a throwing dagger in his hand. The launched the blade forward straight for Flint, the blade spun perfectly and hit Flint straight under the kneecap. The curved blade made it's way deep into the tissue, having no problem with the front armour at all before releasing a small doze of paralyzing toxin, not the deadly one - but the toxin spread quickly in his legs, causing the muscles to go out of control and he got a cramp before the muscles totally shut down.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 9 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 9 2006, 04:18 PM)
Arygon did a short backflip, to stand. He drew a shortsword, plain steel, for his left hand, his right was literally a sword itself. He lunged with his right hand, left covering the defensive postioning. A flame edged the steel and it slowly glowed. If it's a fight he wants, its a fight he gets. Arygon thought.

OOC: This is going to be fun.

Veric held his sword up to reflect, but it wasn't very effective. It was clear to Veric that Arygon was a better fighter than he was, and he accepted that. His instinct told him to lash out with a spell, but again he stopped himself, wanting to use this chance to test his skills further in swordsmanship.

Veric circled Arygon, not daring to leave a defensive stance. He knew his place, and that was not as a warrior.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 9 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

Arygon, turned slowly eyes following Telina's killer. He has paralyztion... have to watch out for that. Arygon jumped into a whirlwind spin both blades flashing to where the man would be standing in a step or two...

OOC: So the display begins....

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 9 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

(that was mean. biggrin.gif )

Flint Ironwood, in pain.

Flint only had the time for a quick reflex before the dagger came. It was too late, and the blade wedged itself right between two glass plates.
,,Lucky bugger. It's hard enough to put a knife between two of the plates when you can do it slowly and without interuptions." Flint thought among a cloud of pain as he dropped to the ground.

The blade was poisoned with something that made him lose control over his muscles. Flint launched a few telekinetic blasts at his foe while he brought his left hand down towards the dagger which he pulled out with a barely surpressed yell.
,,Here, have some of your own toys." He whispered as he hurled it bag and crawled up to his knees. He cast a weak healing spell that removed the toxin from his blood, but failed to deal with the damage that had already been caused.

,,Damn, I am in big trouble now."

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 9 2006, 09:33 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:38 PM