Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clash of the titans. Round two., Who will win.
Who would win.
Who would win.
Serene. [ 8 ] ** [72.73%]
Kiln. [ 3 ] ** [27.27%]
Other. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
Tellie
post Mar 27 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

Ok...the next two fighters are also brought into the arena, facing each other.

Thw two persons slowly moved towards eachother. One of them, a beautiful middle-aged imperial, bearing the name Serene, was trying to understand why they were all here, she had seen her friend Telina up on the stands, and only hoped she could find a way out...for both of them. Serene wore no armour, but instead a rather dashingly robe, but she did have a huge daedric Dai Katana slung upon her back.

The other person, a young Dunmer,with the name Kiln, stood in the ring, his face was as surprised as the one on Serenes face. In his hand he held a big shield, and at his wais there was a powerfull enchanted steel longsword, that he had inherited by his father.

The two figures sircled one eachother, and almost as on a signal they realised who eachother were...."Kiln", shouted Serene. "Serene", he shouted back...they ran towards eachother, hugging and laughing.

"Whats going on"?, Kiln asked.

"I dont know", she answered back, "But it-it looks like we have to fight eachother".

kiln backed away, unscheathing his sword, and throwing it at the ground before Serene's feet. "NO WAY", he yelled. "I'm not going to kill one of my friends.

"HEAR ME MORTAL......IF THOU DONT FIGHT THY OPONENT, I WILL KILL THE OTHERS...ALL OF THEM", a mighty voice shouted.

Kiln walked back to where Serene stood, and picked up his sword, with a mumbling that sounded like "forgive me".

Suddenly both of them struck out with their weapons, and the two mighty swords clashed, and sparks flew. They reckoiled both of them. Serene entered kilns mind, trying to understand what he was thinking...but Kiln was known of ratherr not thinking when he was fighting...but still Serene managed to notice that Kiln would rather not kill her.

She trew a fireball after him, which he smartly dodged, and came running towards her, sword raised high. He struck down with furios speed, but Serene had seen his thoughts, and was ready for it...she moved to the side, and brought the full weight of her mighty katana, against Kilns back, he managed to block the attack with his shield (barely), and it now showed a large dent.

Serene continued to fire off spells, but not always attacking spells, she had just fired off a fireball, when Kiln came back to her...regret in his eyes, he started to swing and slash with hisa sword, and using the shield as a second weapon, he managed to methodically push Serene back.

Once again, Serene entered his mind, telling with Kilns own voice, how he could not kill Serene, she was married, she had a little daughter...he could not kill her then, could he. Kiln tried to reason with himself, he was going to be a father as well, he had someone he wanted to marry...had it not been for that stupid journal he ha found, he would had been with his love right now...maby even have a decent job.

Again, swords clashed, and neither one fo the fighters getting the upper edge in the swordlock, both of them had a burning wish to die, rather than killing their frien...but still, they also wanted to live, as both of them had a family who would be in great grief if they were killed.

Ok...thats it, start voting please, I will hold this one open till friday afternoon, then I'll start writing the end of it.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 27 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Hmm...seemed as I did something wrong here...yeah yeah....it wont happen again...so please just dont vote on the empty lines.

Oh yes, ehem, I voted for Serene...no hard feelings Mr.Oven. I just think that Serene is the better of those two, she can telepathy, many nasty spells, and have a VERY big DDK.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Momaw
post Mar 27 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #3

Retainer

We can edit polls, you know. smile.gif All nice and tidy now.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 27 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Momaw @ Mar 27 2006, 12:34 PM)
We can edit polls, you know. smile.gif All nice and tidy now.

Thanks...I tried to edit it...but I just did not find out how...embarrased.gif

*hides in a dark corner, closing eyes shut*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 27 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

Oh no! I don't know who I want to win. This is going to be a real hard decision and it will tear me in two to decide. I think being able to tap into Kiln's mind will give Serene a gigantic advantage but it would all boil down in the end to who can put aside the fact that these two are friends and stay alive for their own sake.

Perhaps Kiln will surrender and allow himself to die at the hands of Serene or maybe they will plan a double death so one doesn't have to live with the guilt.... who knows what will happen but for now I will be voting Serene.

What a tough decision....... sad.gif

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
treydog
post Mar 27 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Taillus said it all- we have two people here who are competitive yet compassionate- how will they handle this? 'Tis very exciting and very sad....

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 27 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I must give credit to Tellie here for a very thrilling introduction......No no, I won´t vote!!! But I must comment Tellie´s description of Serene..it´s just exactly the way I want it to be......

Hmm what I do not know.....is who´s gonna win..or IF anyone´s gonna win, Kiln and Serene are friends....maybe they can find a solution to this delicate problem?

Once again, very good work Tellie! (I´m really not sure I can do the same for you!)

viking.gif A Milanius for you (It´s a viking with a huge mug of mead!, Milanius once gave one of those to me, so I thought I´d call it a Milanius)

goodjob.gif A jona

and

cake.gif a cake!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 27 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

I have to agree with Min. Both Clash writers have done such a great job so far! I can only hope that when it comes time for me to do The Kell vs Sirin battle it will be this amazing.

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 27 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Oh my sweet Daedra! I have absolutely no idea who is gonna win. This is more a battle of emotions than a battle of skill.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Mar 27 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Sorry to dissapoint you Kiln, but I voted for Serene. She seems to have the upper hand with that Daedric Dai-Katana and her ability to read minds.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Mar 27 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #11

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Ah I see that the fight has begun, I looked over it and it was quite nicely written Tellie, I'm very grateful. I'd like to say that its ok that some of you voted for Serene, no hard feelings on my part...after all it is just a friendly competition. smile.gif

I was pretty sure when I found out I was paired with Serene what the fight results would be but I can't be sure until this ends, anyways this was a really great idea and has been fun regardless of who wins. goodjob.gif

On another note, I would like to wish those of you fighting in the next round the best of luck.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 29 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

OK...ya'all start vote....as I'm probably gonna write the conclusion TOMORROW....I dont think I have the time on friday...my car broke down, so I'm gonna fix on that....

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 30 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Ok, since the posts clearly shows that Serene is the winner, I'll make her the winner...but somewhat unexpected.

The fighters broke the sword lock, and started circling eachother again. Tears was running down on the chin of both of them, they realised that they had to kill eachother.

Theymet again, blades swhirling and sparks flying, again and again they struck...high, low, sideways, spinns and other. they were good fighters who knew what to do when facing an opponent, but against a friend, no they did not have the heartfor it.

Again they broke off, Serene cast another fireball, that slammed into the shield of Kiln, throwing him a few yards across the arena.

Kiln threw away the remnants of his once trusty shield, and ran towards Serene again. They fought with the skill of a master, yet none of them tried to hurt the other.

Serene struck out with her mighty katana, believing that this would be just like their other attacks, easily to deflect. But something went wrong, and the katana knocked Kiln's blade aside, and made a huge red cut across his chest. Blood splurted out, and he fell to the ground panting heavily, while Serene stood there shocked....

"Nooooooooo", she thre heer blade away, and sat down beside him. She tried to heal him, but she just couldn't consentrate, the fact that she would have the death of her friend on her mind was weighing her down,making uncapable of performing the neccesary healing spell.

"Se-serene, dont worry, I'll-I'll do f-fine", he said amongst the small choughs. "t-Take care of, of your child, do do not feel guilty, just dont forget me"......then his eyes closed, his spirit left this world for something better, and the great Kiln the wanderer was gone.

Meanwhile Serene sat with his dead body in her arms, sobbing, before Hircine spoke again.

"you did well mortal, I shall look forward to your further fights here in the arena".

Then Serene was brought up by an unknown force to the benches again, there she had to wait and look as her friend Telina ws going to be led out to the pit...and maby die.....

Ok, so that's that, I hope you all found it satisfactory, and hope no one got offended...so now we have the fight between Telina and Oasis, and the fight between Kell, adn Sirin....I'm looking forward to those..and I wish you all others good luck with the fights...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Mar 30 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #14

Forum Bard
Group Icon

hehe, thanks Tellie, you did a fine job of writing that scene for us. I was glad to see the way that Kiln died, though I wish that he'd taken more hits before his death(for dramatic reasons), it was honorable and he accepted his death just as he would have if I'd written it myself. Very good goodjob.gif.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 30 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

hehe...thanks...*hug*...glad you liked it...so, have you read the beginning of the new chapter of my story...I'm planning to write another one today or on saturday..biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Mar 30 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #16

Knower
Group Icon

Great conclusion Tellie, but I'm gonna say something here that may hurt your feelings. It is pretty hard for me to read your stories, even though they have an excelent storyline the grammar is pretty bad. That makes it hard for me to read. I hope you don't feel offended, but I said this so you can try and improve your writing. I understand English isn't your first language, but it's not mine either, nor Jack's.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 30 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #17

Knower
Group Icon

Wow the ending was a emotional one. This was a hard one to vote for but overall very well written!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 30 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Mar 30 2006, 04:43 PM)
Great conclusion Tellie, but I'm gonna say something here that may hurt your feelings. It is pretty hard for me to read your stories, even though they have an excelent storyline the grammar is pretty bad. That makes it hard for me to read. I hope you don't feel offended, but I said this so you can try and improve your writing. I understand English isn't your first language, but it's not mine either, nor Jack's.

Ahh...I'm not at all offended, I'm starting to write on word now, so the grammar mistakes will decrease A LOT...thanks for being honest though...I appreciate that.smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 30 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

It was good, though also very sad.
Congratulations on your efforts, I enjoyed reading.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 30 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Awwww......touching....really, Serene didn´t want Kiln to die..it´s so sad..She will never get over it! Good job Tellie! honestly!

Have a milanius!.. viking.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:28 PM