11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Characters
Dantrag
post May 13 2005, 02:54 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Just repost your char. before we get started...

Name:
Sex:
Class:
Personality:
Brief History:
Other Physical Attributes: (height, build, anything you find necessary)

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 13 2005, 02:55 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Name: Sel (short for Selenil)
Race: Dumner
Sex: male
Class: fighter
Personality: Usually does good, but has a lot of slip-ups, oftentimes doing what serves himself rather thatn others. As a 17 year old, has a sense of youthful arrogance, which leads him to rebel from authority often. (a nice clash with Falx Smile )
Brief History: Raised in Morrowind, he left his home and went to Cyrodill after being labeled a murderer for killing a member of the cammona tong who raped and murdered the last member of his family he had - his sister.
Physical Attributes: about 5'10", not very strong - uses speed and agility to gain the upper hand in battles, shaggy black hair, never uses armor heavier than leather, and rarely even uses that, becuase armor slows him down, but also gets him more injuries than most normal fighters.

smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 13 2005, 12:47 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Name: Arco

Sex: Male Dark Elf

Class: Warrior / Assassin

Personality: Lone, quiet, aggressive in some ways and can behave cold hearthed. Would rather help his team by going alone..

Brief History: Arco was raised in a noble family. Wars between the great houses made Arco's family a target. Was often attacked at home and ambushed on trips. Arco grew up in all this, until the day when some assassin's attacked their house and killed Arco's monther, father and he's two uncles. He managed to flee, and was later picked up by the third uncle. Later to be trained up to be a warrior to revange the deaths of his family. He cold blooded killed the assassin's and their leader sending him on the path to destroy all evil...

Phsysical Attributes: 6'2", medium built, black hair stretched back as spikes. Looks like a avarage Dunmer, has a tattoo of a circle on his right side on his face...
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 13 2005, 02:05 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh yeah, and I apparently made a boo-boo in the planning thread - please add race into this characters thread.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 13 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Fenris Howlbreath
Race: Nord
Sex: Male
Race: Nord
Class: Warrior
Apearance: Tall, muscular, and looking like this. He also wears a full suit of the 'Nordic Mail' of the skaal warriors, acquired after he went and tested himself against one.

Personality: In a Nutshell? NORD. biggrin.gif
Fenris is in many ways, like your typical Nord, except he is much smarter, not complex-math-in-your-head smart. More of hey-moron-its-a-trap! smart. Street smart kinda. Fenrir is also arrogant, somewhat disdainful of elves(Bosmer in particular).

Equipment: His full suit of Nordic mail (though he rarely wears the helm), a sheild of same style as his armor, a Stalhrim Longsword, and a bunch of restore health potions.

History: Fenris was originally born and raised in Skyrim. However, Fenris's upbringing differed from that of many nords. He was trained as a Nordic tongue. Which means he can, and does harness the power of the voice that few Nords can. With this, he can move about by 'casting' his shout, or sharpen his blade, send opponents flying with a word, and more.
While not one who has to gagged to avoid destroying towns by saying 'Hello!', he is a skillful Tongue, not to mention a good swordsman. He has since traveled some of Morrowind, and of course, Soltheim, where he went to see what the Nords of the island were like.

He wasn't impressed when he blew the guard he challenged halfway to thirsk....

biggrin.gif

Small Note: Anyone who wishes to know of tongues, read Children of the Sky.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 14 2005, 12:35 AM
Post #6

Mage
Group Icon

Name: Jonacin

Race: Redguard

Class: Blademaster (custom class)

Personality: Taciturn, likes to keep to himself. Is a loyal friend and will go through the fires of Oblivion to protect those he cares about

Equipment: Full Ebony Armour, Ebony Tower Shield and Daedric Katana, as well as multiple restore health/attribute potions

Brief History: Was a famous warrior in his homeland during his youth, but left to become a wandering adventurer. Since then he has become a Blademaster, but no longer wishes to return home, prefering to see the world and live each day as it comes

Other Physical Attributes: Very tall, looks somewhat forbidding. Very muscualr and athletic. Close cropped black hair, clean shaven. Huge amounts of scars on his upper body, front and back, although mostly on his front.

I can alter his equipment if it's too much

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post May 14 2005, 12:51 AM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

Name: Arcyakt (R - sI - akt)
Race: High Elf
Class: Unholy Sorrcer(sp?)
Personality: Plain evil. He finds amusement in pain, even his own. He is demented due to the fact that he was trapped in Oblivion for years. He also loves to toy with his enemies and prefers making them into slaves when possible. Not much else is know about him at the moment.
Brief History: He was trapped in the hell that is Oblivion for centuries. After finding an ancient mage sent to Oblivion at death, he discovered that the mage had spent eons making a staff that could control disemboied souls. He took the staff for himself and absorbed the mage. He then spent about seven years collecting souls in Oblivion before he gained the power to escape. Now he is loose in Morrowind (or Cyradil-sp?).
Other Physical Attributes:About 6 feet tall. He has long limbs and long, silver hair. His golden skin has also turned a grey-orange. He has bright, white eyes and sharply pointed ears. He wears all daedric armor but does not wear greeves or helms. Over his armor, he wear a black robe trimes with blood stained into arcayic patterns. He weilds a staff of unknown materials and has never released it. In other words, look at my avatar! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 14 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Name: Falx Albarnian AKA Knight

Race: Imperial

Class: Knight

Personality: Quiet, calm, rarely speaks, voice demands power when he does

Brief History: Falx, or Knight as many call him, is a quiet man from semi-noble family somewhere in Cyrodil. Live a freelance type of life but was convince to join the Imperial legion do to some force. He follows orders and does not go agaisnt them unless he utterly has to, but isn't very willing to do so

Other Physical Attributes: 6'2'', medium build, long free brown hair, scars from skirmishes, armor equivalent to that of what average Knight in the Imperial service would possesse.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 14 2005, 01:30 AM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Celia
Race: Altmer (High Elf)
Sex: Female
Class: Healer-in-training and accepts quests for benefits (money, rewards, etc.)
Personality: Shy, curious, anxious, easy to embarass, friendly and soft-voiced. She is more of a follower than a leader. She is often afraid to ruffle feathers, so she says as little as possible (does not speak up for herself much).
Brief History: Even as a child, Celia was curious (though very cautious) about the unknown and mysterious. She had encountered a vampire in the past, and since then, she has been interested in finding out the mysterious in life. She had just started using her healing powers, but is very bad at remembering ingredients needed for alchemy.
Other Physical Attributes: She is average for High Elf height (meaning a bit tall), slender build, short blonde silky hair often tied in a bun, and light blue eyes. Often wears expensive dresses, or any other kinds of exquisite/lovely clothing with ribbons and silk, etc.

Screenshot of Celia
+Quote Post
Khaan
post May 15 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Name: Khaan
Race: Breton
Class: Gunslinger (custom)
Personality: Smites the undead folks. and anyone generally evil.
Brief History: Born in Cyrodill, when 19 moved to morrowind and freelance smited. biggrin.gif
Other Physical Attributes: 6ft

--------------------
Humankind - Running in circles

My Deviantart
+Quote Post
PunchyTable
post May 18 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #11

Retainer

Name: Darius Pelful
Race: Imperial
Class: Warrior
Personality: Pretector of the king, Man of his word

Brief History: Born in ebonheart has lived there all his lfe
Other Pysical Attributes: Brown hair, 5'9

--------------------
Xbox is better...
+Quote Post
minque
post May 18 2005, 07:32 AM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hi! I´m soon off for work..so I post my charachter tonight about 9pm CET, hope that´s ok?

cheers wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 18 2005, 02:34 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

[quote=minque]Hi! I´m soon off for work..so I post my charachter tonight about 9pm CET, hope that´s ok?

cheers wink.gif[/quote]
Aye tongue.gif

I'll be waiting4you... :goodjob:
+Quote Post
minque
post May 18 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

That´s nice of you....have to rush away again in half an hour to watch my son run in a competition... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 18 2005, 05:03 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

[quote=minque]That´s nice of you....have to rush away again in half an hour to watch my son run in a competition... biggrin.gif[/quote]
I wish him good luck... smile.gif
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 18 2005, 07:25 PM
Post #16

Mage
Group Icon

[quote=minque]That´s nice of you....have to rush away again in half an hour to watch my son run in a competition... biggrin.gif[/quote]
Cool your son is an athlete? what distance?

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 18 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

okay...so I will wait until minque has posted her character before starting.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post May 18 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #18

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok...phew..Here we go: I´m consevative again..

name; Serene
race: imperial
class.:healer and mage
personality: honest, righteous, protects the weak, strongminded, can be very harsh but is full of emotions

history: well read a bit of my story, there you have it,

biggrin.gif

so ..now i´m ready..... goodjob.gif

features:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/min...uandgoodbye.jpg

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 18 2005, 08:51 PM
Post #19

Mage
Group Icon

Cool we finally got your char lol biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 18 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

yeah--do you like her? she´s my favourite and the story i write is about her

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:40 PM