User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 24 2007, 04:44 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

OOC: Would Salina know of Sadril? I'm not too familiar with who knew who in the first To Heir is Human, so I don't know whether names like Sadril, Brianna or Rahvin would spark anything. I figure the last two names would though, since they were more directly involved with Salina and the child theft. I'll just sorta hesitate Amrita's thought process for now.

Amrita

A sly smile crossed Amrita's lips. She was glad she didn't kill the mer right away; he had her kind of humour.

"Well, Sadril, you like to get right to the personal questions it seems," said, mocking offence. Her expressioned darkened though. "I never met my mother. I lived with my aunt," she said facing away from the party. She abruptly turned around. "Now a question from me. How do you know my name? You guys bounty hunters?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 24 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ May 23 2007, 11:44 PM) *

Amrita

A sly smile crossed Amrita's lips. She was glad she didn't kill the mer right away; he had her kind of humour.

"Well, Sadril, you like to get right to the personal questions it seems," said, mocking offence. Her expressioned darkened though. "I never met my mother. I lived with my aunt," she said facing away from the party. She abruptly turned around. "Now a question from me. How do you know my name? You guys bounty hunters?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sadril

"That was two questions. No matter. We are spokespeople from different parties," and the seams of friendship begin to tear, "And you have a power lying dormant in you that you cannot possibly imagine."

OOC: sry danny, thought you logged out. and salina wouldnt know sadril, but the other two might be a different story.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 24 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

Amrita laughed. "That's a new one! I have to admit that," she said, reining in her laughter, "I would've thought that if you know my name you would know that I'm quite a powerful lady. You're just telling me stuff I all ready know."

Amrita sensed that Sadril's phrasing of "different" meant something special. Perhaps his companions had been led along by the more socialble mer.

"I'll bite. Who are these "parties" you speak of?"

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 24 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

"Myself, I represent a quite powerful man who seeks to help you gain power in exchange for your aid to him..." he spoke slowly, "My friends," gesturing towards Rahvin and Brianna, "Represent a party who seeks to withhold you from my own, keep you from you true potential, and very possibly kill you.

"So you have three choices here, Amrita." He said with a glint of mischief in his eyes, "You can humor me further and accompany me back to Veric," Sadril hoped dropping the big V's name would help sway Amrita's decision; if she had even heard of him.

"You can follow my friends, one of which may or may not be your heartless mother, and waste away your days aiding however you can." Sadril smiled sickly at the controversy he may have just unleashed.

"And of course you can choose to do nothing, in which case you will definitely be hunted down by Veric, and quite possibly my friend's company."

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 24 2007, 05:39 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

OOC: Again, I'm not familiar on whether or not Salina knew of Veric or not (I suppose she did) but for the sake of the manner. I'll just let on that Salina told her about Rahvin and Brianna and not Veric.

Amrita

"And I suppose killing all three of you won't stop both your respective parties will it?" she asked rhetorically before snickering. She then gave the female of the group a hard look. "Auntie has told me much about you and Aunt Telina," she said with contempt. "To think I would fall back into your arms after all these years would be foolish. You shouldn't have even bothered coming."

She faced the vampire once more. "I would very like to meet your employer. His aquistion about unveiling my true power has me intrigued. Plus, you seem more hospitable than those two," she said formally.

Plus, should his offer prove useless I don't think it would be much trouble to get out of there. Heck, I might even kill this Veric for wasting my time.

OOC (again): Well that's it for me tonight. Nighty night!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 24 2007, 05:49 AM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Rahvin

When Sadril revealed his employer, Rahvin shot him a look that combined anger and confusion. Many questions were answered then, the puzzle pieces in his mind coming together. Even many of his memories from twenty years ago made that much more sense.

He said nothing, though. He acted calmly and began to weigh the different options he and Brianna had, based on this new information. Sadril had always been known for flip-flopping sides, but since he was still with Veric after twenty years, that could merely be an act. Sadril may have in all actuality been Veric's most loyal servant. He knew that once Amrita was Veric's Rann and Satyana were next.

Betray my family, Sadril, you'll regret it for the rest of your immortal life.

His face didn't show his thoughts though. He smiled at Sadril and said in an overly cheerful voice, "Good-bye, Sadril. Have a good journey back."

"And Amrita, watch out at night; he likes to feed on anything close."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post May 24 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

Mannimarco

Running through the brambles, Mannimarco followed the blood trail. He stopped when he felt a familiar feeling in the area. Mannimarco called out to the open woods, "I feel you there, one of the ones with the tattoo. You are angry that your friend is no more. Let me tell you this. If you interfer with my plans, I will not stop hunting you until you serve me eternally." Mannimarco spun around, thinking he heard something behind him. After a few seconds, Mannimarco took off back on the trail.

Army of Morrowind

They approached the outskirts of the Imperial city, and Commander Astratus noticed that it was evacuated. "Hurry, inside the city!" The bannermen sounded their horns for the charge and the Army of Morrowind descended on the city.

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 24 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

"And what plans do you have?" he asked the King of Worms in an accusatory tone, "To kill children? Is that your plan?"

He realized that he had given up his position just then, but in reality, couldn't care less.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 24 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Kirana

After doubling back to where the fighting had started, she found Satyana and Issac. Hastilly casting a feather spell on Issac, Kirana slung her son over her shoulders. "Rann is being a pain in Mannimarco's neck at the moment; he'll catch up later, but we have to get going now."

+Quote Post
minque
post May 24 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Brianna

The sight of her third child created chaos inside her mind. She could feel deep hatred emerging from the young girl with the golden skin...Oddly enough she didnīt feel the same towards her, she merely froze to ice. Brianna had lived a pretty comfortable life with Telina at Dagoth Ur, for many years she was held unconscious but thereafter life was rather good. Telina had been a good friend, and Brianna had healed in body and soul, save for the amnesia of course.

The encounter with Amrita made dark winds blow in her mind. This was the first one of her three children she actually met. The two others were....somewhere out there, and suddenly she was terrified that something would happen to them, before she got to really know them.

She didnīt reply to Amrita, she couldnīt! She turned to Rahvin with a wordless cry for help...

Rahvin, if you have the slightest feelings for me, help me out of this, take me away from that massive hatred!

Brianna felt the world darken around her.....and fell unconscious to the ground

Satyana

The shock of seeing Soldin get killed was the most terrible thing she had experienced, knowing that he probably would still be alive if she hadnīt been so stubborn....

Then seeing Kirana just take issac away from her was more than she could endure...with a tormented scream she sank to the ground covering her face with her hands..

"Issac! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

OOC: So now both of them are out! Hmmm

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 24 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

OCC: uh, Kirana is just carrying Issac on her back. Satyana is supposed to follow them....... honest mistake.

Edit: Good, now will someone kindly delete this post?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: May 24 2007, 11:55 PM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 24 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

"Why thank you," Sadril offered at Amrita's comment of him being more hospitable. "And thank you," he said to Rahvin, bowing slightly. The mer's voice and facial expressions didn't show much anger, but it was more than obvious Rahvin bared some hatred toward the vampire.

He walked past Rahvin and the collapsed Brianna, but stopped a few paces behind him, putting them back to back. In a serious tone, though who knew for sure with Sadril, he said, "You'll understand eventually, Rahvin," his volume dropped, "The balance must be kept."

And as quickly as the seriousness had come, it fled. "I'll keep an eye on Rann for you, friend," he bellowed out with a laugh as he continued walking with Amrita.

OOC: im out for the night, gonna see pirates III

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post May 24 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Satyana

She didnīt allow herself to pass out, instead she flung herself after the sage, her feet barely touched the ground

"You two, wait for me" she mumbled as she followed them close behind...

Brianna

She wasnīt passed out for more than a couple of seconds, she was instantly awake when Sadril mentioned Rannīs name...Rann, the son she hadnīt even met! And that vamp said heīd look after him? Heīd most probably either kill him or betray him for all that matters. She couldnīt let that happen....and Rahvin neither...

Incredible fury filled her mind, she wanted to exterminate Sadril....

"Donīt you dare, vampire, or youīll really wish you never met me" she hissed with her teeth gritted...

Brianna felt a strange power grow inside her.....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 25 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Kirana

"Nice show of theatrics," Kirana muttured dryly. The thought of teleporting occured to her, but in this weakened state she was, Kirana doubted that she could do so with two passengers. Even if it was just myself, I would probably show up ten feet over the tree tops and pass out.... or appear in atoms.

"The Imperial City would be our best bet, everyone will be heading there."
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 25 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

Rahvin

"Just go," he said to Sadril flatly, "Do what you have to."

Just know that I'll be watching.

He turned to Brianna, "Let's go see if we can get some rest in that inn."

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post May 25 2007, 01:13 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

A dark smile crossed the Altmer's lips as she watched Rahvin and her mother stalk away from Sadril and her. It felt good to hurt and anger someone who had simply abandoned her.

She turned her back on the couple and walk alongside Sadril, who seemed to be having as much fun with the situation as she was.

"So, would you care to tell me more about this employer of yours? If he turns out to be some creep who is just seeking sexual favours, I'm sorry but I just have to kill both of you the most creative way I can think of. And things tend to hurt more when I get creative," she said in a light manner.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 25 2007, 04:28 AM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

"Veric is a magickal genius of sorts. Or prodigy may be a better word... You'll see for yourself what he is capable of soon enough," Sadril answered as they walked.

"I assure the last thing he is interested in is women, and if he sought sexual favors I'm sure he wouldn't go out of his way to locate you. Do not worry yourself with creative murder, but just for the record," he leaned in close and looked at her, "You might... Maybe," he stuck his lips out mockingly as he mouthed the word, "Be capable of killing me. On your best day and my worst there is a slight chance you could best me.

"I've seen what you can do with shadows. I share a similar trait, coincidently. I see everything that happens under the veil of darkness. I've seen you take the shape of shadow. It's a nice trick, but regardless; you won't kill Veric. You don't have the power... yet, oh daughter of Brianna. He will end you," Sadril concluded in a half threatening, half playful tone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post May 25 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #19

Knower
Group Icon

Mannimarco

Mannimarco located the Dunmer among the foliage. "Listen here you brat! You live your life without fear of death, masqueraiding among the weak like some kind of condescending saviour! Have you any idea of the horror that spills from your finger tips? That mark hasn't shown its face in ages, and it wields more power than you or I could imagine. I need you alive, that is why I hesistate to try and kill you. Your blood along with the blood of your siblings is needed to unlock Reman Cyrodil's secrets. Dunmer, you need to put aside this pesky squabbling you have with those you find evil." Mannimarco approached Rann, and he dropped his staff on the ground. He walked right up to him and stared Rann in the eyes. "Kill me.....and you kill Kirana, let me live, and thousands will die.......Make your choice." Mannimarco didn't know whether he could unlock the secrets of the skull, but he did not want the Dunmer to know that. And there was something else. Some dark force using a group as a mask. He was somewhere near the snakemen....

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
minque
post May 25 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ May 25 2007, 01:00 AM) *

Kirana

"Nice show of theatrics," Kirana muttured dryly. The thought of teleporting occured to her, but in this weakened state she was, Kirana doubted that she could do so with two passengers. Even if it was just myself, I would probably show up ten feet over the tree tops and pass out.... or appear in atoms.

"The Imperial City would be our best bet, everyone will be heading there."

Satyana

She didnīt reply to Kiranaīs remark, she just tagged along....

I wonīt let her make my life more miserable than it already is...Soldin died because of me, Issac is resting in his motherīs arms...how on Nirn could he accept a thing like that? Heīs a grown-up!

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 25 2007, 02:02 AM) *

Rahvin

"Just go," he said to Sadril flatly, "Do what you have to."

Just know that I'll be watching.

He turned to Brianna, "Let's go see if we can get some rest in that inn."

Brianna

She nodded, utterly exhausted and a good deal worried about what would happen. She just followed Rahvin inside the Inn....she planned to let him do the talking...

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ May 25 2007, 02:13 AM) *

Amrita

A dark smile crossed the Altmer's lips as she watched Rahvin and her mother stalk away from Sadril and her. It felt good to hurt and anger someone who had simply abandoned her.

She turned her back on the couple and walk alongside Sadril, who seemed to be having as much fun with the situation as she was.

"So, would you care to tell me more about this employer of yours? If he turns out to be some creep who is just seeking sexual favours, I'm sorry but I just have to kill both of you the most creative way I can think of. And things tend to hurt more when I get creative," she said in a light manner.

OOC: Ehh...Brianna didnīt exactly abandon Amrita! That evil witch Salina just snatched the baby-girl and went off with her!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:57 PM