10 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Forgotten Khajiit-Playground 1
jack cloudy
post Aug 17 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Alright, here is the playground. This is where the big stuff plays. I'll get started.

Zarador, Elsweyr/Cyrodiil border.

,,What? You're saying that you don't have a library? What is this dump? Be gratefull that my supreme knowledge of the art of destruction would be completely wasted on the likes of you. However, I still need to test out Centurion over here." The Wizard said in a threatening tone. He pointed with a tumb at the massive suit of Dwemer armour standing behind him.

The Khajiit looked up at the machine and swallowed. He barely reached up to the thing's chest.
,,There is a large library in Cyrodiil. Perhaps annoying Aldmer should look over there."

The Aldmer frowned.
,,Annoying Aldmer? You call Zarador, master of the supernatural an annoying Aldmer?" He whispered and pointed a finger at the Khajiit. The Khajiit grabbed his burning tail and ran off.
,,Totally worth it. Now Centurion, let's get going. Follow me. We're headed towards Cyrodiil."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #2

Agent

I can't believe I made one right when you did. -_-

Can you delete mine please?

Anyways....

Jo'puma, back at the library in the Imperial City, pours a cup of coffee. "Where is everybody?" Jo'puma says, as he takes a sip of coffee. "They should be here soon." says Casamir Donat. "Is that deadroth still coming?". "Yes". Jo'puma shudders.

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Aug 17 2006, 10:17 AM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 10:33 AM
Post #3

Agent

let the fun begin

mabolg, in the imperial city

"arent you a strong one, dear boy?" the blind high elf elder woman said as she squeezed his arm. mabolg let out a low growl and the woman backed awaytowards the door. "right this way, please..." she said and let him through. mobolg lowered his head and stepped through the human sized door. his feet felt unpleasantly cold on the stone floor of the library. he raised his head and looked around. a khajiit and another man sat in chairs looking relaxed.

T'jirra, in the imperial city

T'jirra peeked around the door. an old woman muttering to herself in a chair was the only occupant, and she seemed to take no notice of him. twilight fell through the windows and gave T'jirra some shadows to work with. the door was ajar, so he skirted the wall and entered the room. there sat a khajiit, a man he couldnt see, and on the floor, a large musclebound argonian...thing...that looked like it came straight out of oblivion.

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 17 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Zarador/ getting impatient. (We don't want to keep everyone waiting.) smile.gif

Zarador stopped in the middle of the dusty road and ignored the complaints coming from the wagon behind him.
,,This won't do. We'll be walking for days." He said and snapped his fingers.
,,Alright. Centurion, grab my shoulder....Not so hard! Loosely, will you? I still need my shoulder. Now let's concentrate. The power of the emperor resonates with my being. Using the right spell, I can use it as a mark for my recall spell. Hmm, I'll knock off a few metres so I don't land in the throne room. Alright, here we go!" There was a bright flash and the Aldmer and his Centurion vanished.

In the city, he asked for directions towards the library and arrived soon enough.
He straightened his hat while looking at the door.
,,Alright, first impressions are important. Centurion, just follow me but don't say or touch a thing. Got that? And don't use the flamethrower please. There are books in there." He walked in.

,,Greetings, noble scholars. I, Zarador would wish to humbly learn of the divine knowledge hidden inside your books."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Aug 17 2006, 10:44 AM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

Andareth, the Library in the Imperial City

Andareth slowly entered a chamber in which five other men sat. At a first glance they appeared as men, yet as Andareth got closer he could see that they were actually 2 Khajitii, an Altmer, a Breton and an Argonian-esque...creature. It could have been one of those weird strains of Argonians that lived deep in the swamps. Andareth had heard of them when he was in Morrowind, he had even received a proposal to go hunting for some, but fearing the dangerous swamps, he refused.

"Just my luck, 2 Khajiit, an Altmer and an Argonian. Well, let's just hope this job pays well, I didn't come all the way from the Gold Coast just to meet some animals, a tall elf and a lizard." Andareth scoffed to himself. He was just like any Dunmer, proud of his heritage...and rather cocky.

This post has been edited by Agent Griff: Aug 17 2006, 10:45 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #6

Agent

mabolg

"RAAAHGGGRRR!!" mabolg spun to see who had just called him a lizard. it was a dark elf, and not far behind him, a high elf with some sort of bronze machine trailing him. mabolg stretched out his arms and shook his head as he let out a groundshaking roar

T'jirra

t'jirra looked up from his book. two mer, one an altmer and one a dunmer were entering the room not far apart from eachother. T'jirra still didnt know what he was here for, but he was told his skills would come in handy.

OOC: whos playing casamir?

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Aug 17 2006, 10:53 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #7

Agent

Jo'puma looks at Mabolg unpleasently. He slowly raises his cup to his mouth, staring at the big brute. "...Well...whats knew with you?" Mabolg barks. Jo'puma drops his cup. Casamir gets up from his chair, and taps his cup with a spoon to get everyones attention. "Now I have gathered you all here to talk about a great threat that lies in Elsweyr. There is a man of great evil that is planning to crush Elweyr. We can not let that happen. That is why I have summoned you here. To help us defeate this threat. I will pay you well for your quest, I'll even give you a little tast of what to expect of the upcoming payments." Casamir goes around the room giving everyone 500 gold. "We leave in half an hour. When you are ready, meet me by Chestnut Handy Stables. There will be a cart there." Casamir leaves the library.

Edit: Casamir is an NPC. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Aug 17 2006, 10:56 AM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #8

Agent

mabolg, confused

mabolg took the gold in his hands and mulled over the man's words.having no use for gold, as many merchants wouldnt talk to him, he entertained himself by bouncing the septims off of the large shiny thing that followed the altmer.

T'jirra

"T'jirra has heard of this, had a feeling one such as this man may need his talents..." T'jirra said proudly.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 17 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Zarador, Library.

The creature led out a deafening roar. Zarador took a step back.
,,You, abomination from Oblivion with foul breath. I shall banish thee back to the shadows!" He shouted and raised his hands.
,,Centurion, watch the others." He whispered.

,,Now, I shall call forth the great forces of Destruction! Prepare to face my wrath!" A spark of lightning arced across his fingers and began to grow in intensity as it was prepared to be unleashed.

Then, one of the other beings in the room grabbed his attention.
,,So he's also hired? Why, I can't possibly imagine the need for this. However, I shall lend you the great aid of my powers if the world is at stake. Mind if I follow you to the stables? I am afraid that the roads of this city are a mystery for me." He said politely and the spark in his hands dissappeared.
,,Centurion, just follow me as you've been doing all this time."

Centurion, Library.

Centurion said nothing and simply stood there. Zarador took the machine's payment. Centurion looked down when something bounced of its chestplate. After concluding that it wasn't a threat, the machine looked straight ahead once more.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Aug 17 2006, 11:03 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Aug 17 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Andareth

Andareth listened to the Breton with visible boredom in his eyes, until he heard about the payment. 500 drakes just for agreeing to go on this expedition, plus what they would receive for a job well done. Andareth's eyes sparked just thinking about it. He didn't even take the angry Argonian into account. He suddenly stood up from his chair and drew his blade.
"You have my loyalty, and my blade!"

What money does to a person....

OOC: I'm off to eat something. I'll be back!

This post has been edited by Agent Griff: Aug 17 2006, 11:04 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #11

Agent

mabolg

mabolg had tuned out the golden skinned creature's mumblings, and decided to follow the breton to the stables, as he was also new to this city.

T'jirra

"T'jirra goes with the magic one and his pet" said T'jirra as he downed the last of his coffee. pausing only to pick up what coins remained from the lizard's game.

the bridge out of the city to the stables was dark, so T'jirra decided to work on his stealth, walking silently along the sides o the road, knowing full well everybody could see him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Aug 17 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

Andareth

Seeing that everybody started following the Breton one way or another, Andareth decided to do something different and take a shortcut to the stables. All the years in which he had lived outside Morrowind had acustomed him with the Imperial Province greatly. He knew the Imperial City reasonably well, even though his bussiness rarely made him leave the docks in the Waterfront.

This post has been edited by Agent Griff: Aug 17 2006, 11:12 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #13

Agent

Jo'puma ammediatly went to the Stables, for he was excited to see his home again. He was the first one to get into the cart. While waiting on the others, Jo'puma got out a book and started to read it. Casamir got in the cart, next to Jo'puma. "Is it okay if I take a look at your arm?" said Casamir. Jo'puma put down the book. "Go ahead." Casamir got closer and held his Dwemer arm. "Fascenating...how did you lose your arm?". "In the Arena."

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Aug 17 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

Andareth

Andareth arrived almost at the same time with the other at the stables. There he found a medium sized cart. "I'm going to have to sit there for almost a day, together with an Altmer, a Breton, 2 Khajitii, an Argonian and some kind of robotic creature? It's going to get awfully crowded, the drakes are starting to fade away right now. I hope this will be worth the effort." Andareth scoffed as he envisioned himself sitting between some furry Khajit and a big Argonian with bad breath. He already knew that the road would be hard, this just made it harder.

OOC: I'm going to have to go and read a book soon. It's my duty to my parents you see.

This post has been edited by Agent Griff: Aug 17 2006, 11:21 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 11:22 AM
Post #15

Agent

T'jirra
moving stealthily had cost him distance, and he hurried to the stable where the others awaited. T'jirra hopped in the seat behind the first two and watched the lizard as he trudged his way down the bridge.
when that bored him, he perked up his ears and listened to the first two. "in the arena." T'jirra heard the khajiit say tothe breton.

mabolg

mabolg walked beside the bronze automation and thought about why he could be here. no one ever wanted anything of him, so why now? he had only heard of the situation in elsweyr from scattered black horse couriers.

OOC: should i keep this guy?

and when griff leaves, lets just have his character stay quiet and grumpy

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Aug 17 2006, 11:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 17 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

(Yeah, Mabolg can be damn funny. Keep him! smile.gif )

Zarador/stables.

,,Ah, the comfort of riding on wheels. Don't worry about room. Centurion here is fast enough to keep up by walking. He also doesn't tire. Quite impressive, don't you think?"

Zarador sat down, closed his eyes and began to sleep.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #17

Agent

"Please tell me more about it" said Casamir. "Well, I was the rank of a Blood Letter, and my next match was with a Redguard. We fought for a while then he rushed at me at full speed, and I barely blocked his attack, and while I was recovering from the attack, he went and sliced my hand off. When I fell on my knees, he was about to decaputate me, when I quickly pulled out my shortsword and got him right in the stomache".

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #18

Agent

i shall then.

T'jirra:

"so, gladiator, where in elsweyr do you come from?" T'jirra inquired, interrupting the conversation.

mabolg:

mabolg sat himself down as far as he could from the others, making the cart creak under his weight.

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Aug 17 2006, 11:32 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Aug 17 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #19

Knower
Group Icon

Andareth

Andareth scurried up the cart quickly, trying to take the place next to the Altmer. Before he could scurry into his desired position the Khajiit who tried to be stealthy jumped into the place he desired. That left Andareth sitting next to the Argonian. Just his luck. It would be a long journey.

OOC: I'm off to read, I'll be back later. Good luck with the trip. And I agree with my character being grumpy and quiet.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #20

Agent

see you later, griff, thanks for joining!

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:58 AM