minque
post Apr 20 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Go on planning, folks!

Link to the previous one

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 21 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

We should probably be in here a lot more, mainly because we are starting to create pretty big plots and we need to know where they're going.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 22 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Yeah, I agree with that. Still, MM is of on vacation for a week (canadian honored user).

I'll be gone a lot this summer, but that's still a little ways ahead.
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Apr 22 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

plots that I have introduce:
Mannimarco: King of Worms alliance with Dark Brotherhood
Army from Morrowind, landed near Mournhold from Vvardenfell
Patholos may start a new Guild with the help of Karn

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 22 2007, 04:48 AM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah, all that kinda took me by surprise, as we were trying to get rid of the Silhouette in order to bring the real villain (Veric) to the forefront, and now we also have Mannimarco, Patholos and Karn to deal with as major contenders. Not that this is bad, as it can add a lot more depth, we just have to plan how everything is going to fit before we jump in.

Since the original plan was to have the Sil taken care of, Veric form a new government, and later take control, we need to change a few things to fit the new developments. Karn, Patholos, and Mannimarco have obviously formed some kind of pact against the Silhouette, will they temporarily join the group of heroes against a common enemy, or will Veric and them strike up an alliance?

And I guess if Shogun doesn't become regular again soon, I'll take over Veric until he comes again. I'll also start posting as the Sil more to get things going.

Any ideas on any of this?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 22 2007, 04:55 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

I think The villains have some form of allegiance. After all, Karn still has Veric's yellow amulet. He'll remember that somewhere along the line and report in....... maybe in a few months laugh.gif ANyway, Flint is talking to the countess......

I just realized, Dantrag, you have some of the biggest figureheads as your own characters now..... I thought my characters made a lot of pivitol choices (conflicting or otherwise). cool.gif

PS: Other sub-plots-

Romatic relationships.... lots,
conspiracies, lot of those too,
and plenty of grudges. tongue.gif

PPS: Just for curiosity, if the nerevarine makes an appearance, which one will he/she be? There are so many! wacko.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Apr 22 2007, 05:03 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 22 2007, 05:25 AM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh yeah, I abandoned my whole Vivec argument. In AMU, Vivec the city was totally destroyed, and it was pretty common knowledge that vivec the god was dead.

As far as the nerevarine goes, I say we leave him out. Number one, there's always going to be a few people that disagree with our choice of person, and number two, we don't really want a god-like good guy. That's for the baddies.

I don't know if this was ever put out in the open, but Shogun and myself had done some brainstorming and come up with a decent idea that would actually work well with the new guild. We were thinking that the group would deal with the Silhouette, and that would give Veric's current form (Altair, he's still hanging with the group) some fame in Tamriel, and he would use that fame to come to power and create a new democratic government ruled by a large council. The council would pass a law that put one man in control in times of crises. Well, Veric would use that to become emperor, which allows him to unlock a lost power that allows him to control those that swear an oath to him. We had originally planned for this power to extend to the dead, and now we have Mannimarco, a great necromancer to help with his knowledge of the dead.

So the lost power explains Veric's purpose for wanting to become emperor, and Mannimarco's entrance gives a means to improve said power, and I was thinking that maybe Karn and Patholos's new guild could become Veric's elite soldiers used for the most important of missions.

Also, we've kind of lost sight of the prophecy side of things involving the kiddos, and this explains their role as well; the three children (Satyana, Amrita, Rann) all have the power to break the bond to Veric...

Thoughts/questions are welcome.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 22 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

That sounds good to me. I'm going to catch up on the playground thread for now but when Veric comes to power as 'president', Flint would be among the first to swear such an oath.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 22 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #9

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmmm....sounds quite good to me Danny! Now have you two smarties also come up with how and in what way those kiddos can break the bonds to Veric?

How will Brianna fit in? And for all it matters what about Serene? Shall I dispose of her or what?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 22 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Well, Ian will not swear his loyalty to Altair. He'll aid the new democrasy in his own way though. Issac will pledge himself, if he believes this is truly what is best (and also if Satyana decides to). Kirana is a similar story to Ian. And Karn would just do what he is told as long as it makes sense.

Tellie is also having a lot of trouble, so someone might as well take over Amrita and Telina for that matter. And what about all the inactive people (Jonathan, Dalrus, and Sodsa)?

PS: Ian's resolve would be shaken if Serene went away (the more dramatic interpretation applies).

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Apr 22 2007, 04:12 PM
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Apr 23 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

Patholos would have some trouble with the new government, but would probably get used to it
Mannimarco desires the only thing he has always desired, power, so it would be hard to get him to cooperate, unless someone or someones gave him the power he wants

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 26 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Well, Ian is distancing himself from the others. It's nothing personal, he's just doing what he believes is right for everyone. He'll still be fighting against the Silhouete.

As for the Narza'Tai, it will take a bit of time for them to get on their feet and get used to the changes taking place, but they will be an instrumental factor in the Silhouete's demise (hopefully they'll be ready in time). They also hope to gain a position of power in Veric's new government (even so far as to take land in the Ashland of Vvardenfell to make a center of leadership).
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Apr 26 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #13

Knower
Group Icon

Patholos is going to take the Shadow Eaters to observe the Silhouette's Army, get outfitted, and help Mannimarco fortify the Topal Bay.

--------------------

- Ivan Turgenev

- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 29 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Well, I'll just edit my last post to avoid double-posting. smile.gif
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 29 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

I'm back! And it looks like some interesting plans are taking place. So far I've just read the planning thread and I'm liking Dantrag's idea about the lost power business. It certainly sounds like something that we can work with. I'm not sure how Flogir would handle the situation. I'm sure he could be deceived into making an oath to Veric. Voltar on the other hand might not swear an oath, as he doesn't wish to lose control over himself, but he'd certainly still be on Veric's side.

Then again, Veric might seek to suppress his ally and try to deceive Voltar to swear an oath to him. Or Veric might just wish to possess "The Staff of Worldly Demise" and think the only way he'd get it is by controlling Voltar. We'll see.

For now, I'm going to catch up on the playground!

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 30 2007, 03:23 AM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

I'll give it a few more days before I take control of Veric again, as I don't see how we can go much longer without him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 30 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Alright, so how far will the Sil and its army get before they begin to wane? The Imperial City? Cyrodiil? The latter would be more dramatic, I guess. It will take awhile for the Narza'Tai to be ready, and I (and POS) want them to have a role in the fighting.

+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post May 1 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Apr 30 2007, 10:17 PM) *

Alright, so how far will the Sil and its army get before they begin to wane? The Imperial City? Cyrodiil? The latter would be more dramatic, I guess. It will take awhile for the Narza'Tai to be ready, and I (and POS) want them to have a role in the fighting.

Mos def, and what about the Vvardenfell-ish army that is on their way? I asked Revan if he wanted to control it but i think it should be up for grabs...

And I tried to subtly have Mannimarco look for the heirs so they could unlock Reman Cyrodill's memories and feelings. Also, Mannimarco is a little hazy because he has been dead for a while, so he doesn't really remember the Oblivion Crisis. Play nice...

--------------------

- Ivan Turgenev

- Ursula Le Guin

- Sun Tzu

+Quote Post
minque
post May 3 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #19

Wise Woman
Group Icon

So the Morrowind Army is heading towards The Imperial City? Now would it be possible for Serene to meet them? Or are the gang too far away? I mean Serene left Rann and his party a while ago but I may be senile but I don´t exactly remember where thay are.... embarrased.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post May 3 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Let's see, double march. That means three days, right? If they can keep it up without supplies that is. Anyway, I was wondering if I should let the Chorrol cavalry go ahead and meet the Morrowind army head-on. In the meantime, I'm going to add some atmosphere.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:06 AM