3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Roots of Svelkreen, Shards of a Broken Empire
saqin
post Oct 16 2011, 10:24 PM
Post #21

Agent

Nihri

Nihri simply glanced at the other mercenaries as they came in, assessing them quickly and ignoring the few attempts at conversation. Introductions could be made later. As it was, the emperor chose to stand up then, and she drew the conclusion that everyone who was supposed to come had. Her attention fastened to his face when he started speaking and Nihri could barely hold back the frown she felt coming up when she heard him speak about loss.

Stepping up to the table with the others, Nihri looked at where the emperor was pointing, Morrowind. Home of the Dunmer, generally unfriendly and coldhearted when talking with anyone but their own. Which was why what the emperor said made sense.

When the emperor finished, Nihri made sure she was one of the first out the door. She wouldn't have asked anything if she'd actually had a question, and she together with the others now knew what to do next.

Deesei

Deesei looked at the other people curiously when she waited for the emperor to speak, and when he did she listened, abruptly shocked when he started crying. An emperor wasn't supposed to cry so openly was he, was the thought that passed through her mind when she tried to get a grasp on the severity of their task.

The emperor took forth a map, and Deesei came closer with the others, sparing an odd look for the jester. She'd never seen Morrowind, and found herself wondering if the Dunmer really were as mad as she'd been raised to believe. Nevertheless that was apparently the place they'd be heading for, and it was in truth a bit of a relief to be doing anything at all.

He finished his speech then with a dismissal, and since Deesei couldn't think of anything to ask, she followed the khajiit out of the room after having bowed to the emperor once again.

OOC: saqin, SAQIN, Sa'quira, saquin, all different versions of the same name.

NEXT ONE TO POST: GRIF11

--------------------
I no longer use this acoount since I can't do anything with it. New username: Saquira
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
grif11
post Oct 17 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #22

Finder
Group Icon

Taedril

As Taedril entered the side room he was sent to, he noticed many familiar faces he had seen in the banqueting hall, including the Jester who had entertained him just recently and the Nord who had sat beside him. One person who stood out from the cramped crowed of men, mer and beast was a Female Khajiit. Taedril had to restrain himself from approaching the woman, glad he had his sword and spear taken.

As the Emperor gave his speech, Taedril was reminded of the day he was left, half dead in the Elsweryian Desert. Taedril had lost his freedom of spirit that day.

The Legate asked for questions, but didn't sound as though he wanted to hear any. That suited Taedril fine, he would rather get out of the cramped room and question his fellow comrades.

As they left the room, Taedril spoke up to the rest of them once the door behind them shut. "Right, I suppose we should leave now. Theres no point hiding in this façade of a party any longer. First I must ask you, any of you have a problem with rain or carnivorous bird-like creatures?" Jokes aside, he added "Lets get our weapons back and get going. Should we ride separate or take a few carriages?"

NEXT ONE TO POST:Dantrag

This post has been edited by grif11: Oct 18 2011, 04:02 PM

--------------------
~Salutes~ I am dave! Yognaught.

Unshelled Bullets - A weary sniper tells his story of law and sacrifice.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 18 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

Alora

They exited the room, pushed out by Emperor with very little idea of what they were doing. Alora figured that he could at the very least provide them transport; Morrowind was a long trek east over mountains and then through a desert. The damnable fool hadn't even mentioned any sort of payment. Alora hoped it was understood, but she was wary of the crafty Imperials. The young hunter didn't know her new companions, but she thought it might be good to get her feelings out in the open.

"Eager, aren't you, dark elf?" she said as they walked outside, "This sounds pretty dangerous and we get no advance gold to help us? Our little sobbing Emperor didn't even mention any sort of reward, as if we should all help him out of the goodness of our hearts?"

By the time she finished her moaning and groaning, they were back at the entrance, and guards were returning their weapons to them. She slung her bow and quiver over her shoulder, stuck her dagger in her boot, and whistled for Horos to return.

The bird came swooping from the sky, landing on her outstretched, gauntlet-ed hand.

"All I'm saying," she continued on, "Is that the Empire is crumbling, and we are all from different provinces that wish for their independence. What has the Empire done for us to expect my loyalty? Where was the Empire when Valenwood fell to the Khajiit?"

She paused then, finding herself locked in a hateful glare with the khajiit of the group. She suppressed her prejudice just enough to keep herself from spitting at the cat's feet, and finally broke eye contact.

"Anyway, I can't be the only one thinking along these lines, right?"

OOC: UP NEXT: REVAN

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 24 2011, 03:47 AM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

Valero

The Imperial strode restlessly through one of the minor Dunmer encampments. While no Dunmer had yet stopped him, Valero knew he was under watch. He sorely needed rest, yet his body was taut as a drawn bowstring.

Valero's gaze sunk to the ground, guiding his feet over the treacherous landscape. In his aimless wandering, the Imperial nearly stumbled over a kneeling figure. "Excuse me." He muttered, beginning to step around.

"Wait." A muffled voice cried out. "Are you not a Dark Elf?"

Valero studied him, realizing the kneeling figure was tied down with a cowl pulled tightly over his head. "I hail from Cyrodiil." He answered, guessing this was a prisoner of war.
+Quote Post
Ahrenil
post Oct 27 2011, 03:38 PM
Post #25

Agent

Blaiddalen

The Breton left with the rest, disgusted by both of the supposed "leaders" of the Cyrodils. A whining child and a brow beating fool. It was no wonder that the provinces were fighting each other, with such minds leading them they could not possibly be withheld from fighting their ancient wars for ancient prizes that they probably weren't sure why they wanted anymore.

The Bosmer spoke up, and he found himself agreeing with her. "The Clanfather should step down and let another lead, for he obviously cannot. As for this task he has given us, it is likely we will be found and some of you will die if you go." Bliadallen stated in his broken common, looking at each party member in turn. "But, the Dunmer fight well, they are a strong people, and I would be happy to send some of them howling to the great wolf before I leave for Da'malel"

He wacthed the others reactions before continuing. "The clanfather is weak, so the clan must be strong. With the weakening of the ash elves the warriors will fall before the legions, and Morrowind will be retaken, perhaps the swamplands as well. The clan fights itself, it must be one or all shall fall."

Urzul

Urzul hated the top brass, the title could use the loss of the B and R in her opinion. It was always some dumb idiot with more political connections than sense who wanted some military honours on his chest, so kids get sent far from home to take an arrow in the gut and die in a ditch under different stars. Always the same deal, and now they were no different, just this time the Imperial Legion could and would deny any connections if they were caught, and the Dunmeri were not ones to give quarter.

There was already debate as to whether they should even go, and while Urzul detested the idea of being forced to go to war again, she knew exactly what she could and would fight for. "If we don't go, how many more will die? The Legion will either move in and fight both the Argonians and the Dunmer, considering one of them doesn't wipe out the other first, or we can go and take that damn artifact and blackmail the ash skinned bastards into standing down...No offense" she declared, apologising to the only Dunmer present quickly.

OOC:Next Jack Cloudy

This post has been edited by Ahrenil: Oct 27 2011, 03:38 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 27 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Semir Grey

Semir was slightly disturbed by the short second-take he received from the Emperor. He hid it with a simple shrug and his best 'sorry for being late' face. The second-take told him two things. One, Martin was aware of him personally, or at least made a connection between his name and Daggerfall. Whether that was the result of an indepth briefing or some old reports he'd chanced across was irrelevant. Continuing the train of logic, the Emperor was also aware of him as a Blade. However, he was the only one who received that particular second-take. So odds were he was the only Blade in the group. Pity that, he would have preferred if his closest associates on the operation were all Blades he could trust, rather than some unknowing strangers there to cloak him from scrutiny.

There could be another Blade in the room right now, he expected it at least. With the way things were right now and going by the scarce information he’d already received, combat would not be a question of if, but of when. To allow any already collected information and contacts to be secured in case of his untimely demise as a random casualty, a backup would need to be in place. He was just as certain that his group was not the only one sent on the assignment. It was standard protocol to have multiple individuals or groups work independently, if only to verify the obtained information.

Semir listened with only half an ear to Martin's speech regarding compassion and all the other priestly virtues, how the world was suffering etc. Nice words they were, but he'd heard it all before, often from people with far less praiseworthy motives than the ones they proclaimed. He didn't want to group Martin in with those folk, even if the laws of politics dictated that the man's hands were far from clean. He could see that he was not the only one. His interest returned when the legatus, bedecked in full ceremonial armour, begun his briefing.
"Finally, some real information we can use." Semir thought.

"That will teach me to get my hopes up. What kind of briefing is that? It's as if he wants us to fail and die horribly." He thought at the end as everyone filed out of the room. They knew collectively that whatever they might ask, the answer would be as useless as the briefing had been. Sure, the legatus had spoken of a plan, but it was one of the worst he'd heard in years. The insults aimed at their enemies and themselves hadn't helped. Underestimating those you went up against was never a good idea and no good spymaster would ever use words like 'stupid' and 'sex-deprived lunatics', not while on-duty. That cultivated all the wrong thoughts.

As if to make matters worse, his chosen companions were just about the motliest bunch of misfits he’d ever seen. Obviously whatever screening they‘d gone through, investigating their psychology for possible racial conflicts was not one of the factors taken into account. The young elven lass had more than enough emotional baggage without having a Khajiit by her side for the next few months.
“Now now, my dear. let’s not crack each other’s skulls for free when there are plenty of folk who need a good cracking out there. Good folk that we will get paid to crack. And asking for a detailed contract regarding advance payments, time-based payments during the job and final payment after the job is one of those things you always get done before agreeing to anything. Or at least it is one of my habits. Even if your client is the Emperor himself. Just because he asked for us personally means we’re needed enough that we can make some reasonable demands of our own. Keep that as a lesson for next time.” He told the Bosmer with a courteous smile. He carefully avoided the subject of the latest eruption of hostilities between Elsweyr and Valenwood. Discussing those things with people who were directly affected by it always required a delicate touch and a keen insight in their psychology, both things he lacked at the moment.

At the exit, his companions received the weapons they’d given off to the security staff. Semir’s own crossbow had been where it should be, at his hip, albeit disassembled as it always was when he didn’t need it. As such, he had nothing to receive. He didn't need anything else either even though he had been trained in the rudimentaries of just about any weapon ever developed, sometimes only in theory if said weapon was not available. He simply didn't carry one. Weapons were heavy, impeded motion and required maintenance. The crossbow was the only concession he'd been willing to make. The one weapon he sticked to was his own body. It was the only one that couldn't be taken from him and in which he could trust at all times. Still, just for further deception, he claimed a simple but well-used sword as his own, after having made sure everyone else had passed through. Accidentally claiming gear belonging to his partners would be more than sloppy.

“But financial talk aside, the last thing the Empire needs right now is an argument about succession. Martin is the last with a direct blood-line to Uriel. Thought things are messy now? You haven’t seen the bloodshed that happened back home last time there was a question if the first legal cousin or the second honoured user son of the king should rule. It took decades to sort things out and neither of the two original candidates made it passed the first round. Even if the current Emperor is a weak one, he’d better stay on till he announces a proper heir and signs the right documents. I agree with the lady Orsimer here. Better we go in and get things done before the infinitely less elegant sledgehammer known as the legion comes stomping their shiny boots all over other people’s farmland, home and bones.”
The argument was invigorating. His complaints were real, but they also served to put some distance between himself and the Imperial system.

And gods know that armoured guy with the map and the orders seems almost aiming to get us to fail so he can go grab glory with his army. Seriously, dress up as Ordinators because Dunmer are stupid, sex-deprived lunatics? I assume the outfits involve masks but I haven’t got the foggiest what an Ordinator is. A courier? I’d dress up in the frilliest pink ballgown ever if they paid me enough, but I can’t talk the talk and walk the walk, if you know what I mean. And if you, my friend, are any indication, Dunmer are definitely neither stupid nor sex-deprived nor lunatics. Can’t we just walk in as we did here, mercenaries looking to make a dime off of the whole thing?” Of course he knew what an Ordinator was, he’d encountered a group before when an internal Vvardenfell dispute washed over into High Rock. They were soldiers employed by a religious institute chasing a heretic. He didn’t particular like the combination of indoctrinated fanaticism and morningstars. Cleanup had been a pain as well.

Semir sighed long and hard.
“Ah well, plenty of time to come up with a better idea while on the boat. Might not want to catch a carriage though. Those things are expensive as hell out here, as I found out last morning.”

OOC: Next up, Uleni

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 30 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Oct 27 2011, 04:19 PM) *

Semir Grey
As if to make matters worse, his chosen companions were just about the motliest bunch of misfits he’d ever seen. Obviously whatever screening they‘d gone through, investigating their psychology for possible racial conflicts was not one of the factors taken into account. The young elven lass had more than enough emotional baggage without having a Khajiit by her side for the next few months.
“Now now, my dear. let’s not crack each other’s skulls for free when there are plenty of folk who need a good cracking out there. Good folk that we will get paid to crack. And asking for a detailed contract regarding advance payments, time-based payments during the job and final payment after the job is one of those things you always get done before agreeing to anything. Or at least it is one of my habits. Even if your client is the Emperor himself. Just because he asked for us personally means we’re needed enough that we can make some reasonable demands of our own. Keep that as a lesson for next time.” He told the Bosmer with a courteous smile. He carefully avoided the subject of the latest eruption of hostilities between Elsweyr and Valenwood. Discussing those things with people who were directly affected by it always required a delicate touch and a keen insight in their psychology, both things he lacked at the moment.
OOC: Next up, Uleni

OOC: I may be grasping at straws as far as being directly addressed, but damn these waits are long.

Alora

The breton rubbed her wrong. He was right, of course; Alora was not comfortable with contracts, gold, or even jobs really. But did he really need to make her feel so stupid? Her life in Valenwood was mostly free of financial cares, once basic survival needs were met. Instead of 'working' as the other races thought of it, one would simply roam the forests hunting game, scavenging berries, or maybe just finding a nice spot to sleep. One a bosmer was fed, clothed, and sheltered, they were fulfilled. She remembered her home, high in the treetops, a naturally created shelter of trunk, leaf, and vine. And when she looked around here, there was nothing but cold gray stone towering over her, as if the walls themselves would crumble simply to squash her. The breton seemed to be doing the same, exposing her ignorance for all to see.

Still, though, she never agreed to any of this, and never signed any contract. All she did was follow some letters to the palace, where she was asked to 'restore Tamriel to her beauty.' Obviously, that meant something different to the Emperor than it did to Alora. She felt defensive enough that she wanted to lash out at the breton, but she'd learned enough about the city to know a bit about being polite.

"Thanks for the tip, sir..." she said after they had all begun to walk towards the docks. She paused, though, when she realized none of their names were known to each other, "I don't know any of your names! I'm Alora."

--------------------
+Quote Post
grif11
post Oct 30 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #28

Finder
Group Icon

OOC: Please, try to be pacient. Renember about our new "5 Day Limit" rule. There shouldnt be too big of a wait.

--------------------
~Salutes~ I am dave! Yognaught.

Unshelled Bullets - A weary sniper tells his story of law and sacrifice.
+Quote Post
Saquira
post Nov 10 2011, 09:17 AM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

Nihri

Taking her swords from the Palace guards when they walked out of the building, Nihri turned her attention to her new companions. Though some of them had valid points, several also seemed utterly foolish. The glare from the Bosmer didn't exactly help either. Strapping Icicle on her back, and fastening the short sword to her side, she thought for a bit before talking.

“No offense, but I don't really care for what you think about the emperor or who should take his place, at the moment I only care about the fact that you should keep your voices down about it. We can discuss politics when we're away from the city. The empire have killed people for less.” Nihri said with an even tone of voice, glancing back at the palace.

“I'm Nihri by the way.”

Deesei

Taking her quiver from the guard Deesei slung it over her shoulder and watched her new companions as they talked. It really was an odd bunch. An orc, two bretons, a dunmer, a bosmer, a khajiit and herself. None of them seemed like someone who she could get along with well enough to be friends, but then she where only with them because of the money the mission was sure to get her. Not to say she couldn't cooperate with them, but cooperation and trust were two completely separate things.

Hearing the comments about the emperor, Deesei choose not to say anything. Sure, the emperor didn't seem very sane after she'd seen him at the meeting, but still she didn't think it'd be wise to talk about it to a bunch of complete strangers. For all she knew there might just as well be a blade amongst them. And so she held her tongue until the Bosmer brought up the subject of names.

“I'm Deesei, a witch hunter,” she said, looking over at the others.

OOC: Next up: The Solo Rollo

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Solo Rollo
post Nov 10 2011, 07:48 PM
Post #30

Evoker

Taedril

"Taedril Uvaren, a wanderer and mercenary". He wasn't intending to become sworn allies with the others, but any conversation was better than politics. Taedril was used to simply being given a job and getting it done, as long as it was done for the greater good. the others seemed much more opposed to what had been offered by the emperor, but that didn't worry him too much, all he wanted was an end to the conflict in his province.

"If any of you have hatred for one another, I suggest you keep your views hidden, like I will. We have a job, and I wan't to finish it. I don't honestly care whether were unprepared - I see this as a challenge to overcome to prove our might. Say I'm reckless if you want, but I've came back from worse." Taedril stopped for a while to see how the others were reacting to his small speech. Their heads had turned and were showing faces with hard to read expressions. "If any of you still don't want to come along, fine. I'm going." And with that, he took his offered spear and longsword, strapped them on and walked to where there ship waited. He couldn't tell if any had followed him, he could have been walking the path alone.

OOC: Sorry if I'm taking control a bit, I just feel like Taedril is going to be quite eager to finish the conflict in his land.

NEXT TO POST: Dantrag

This post has been edited by The Solo Rollo: Nov 10 2011, 07:48 PM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 14 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Alora

She sighed heavily, as she fell into step beside Taedril, "I guess I'm in."

It wasn't as if she had better options at the moment, and anything was better than staying in the capital city. Alora had to admit that she felt excited about the uncertain adventure ahead, despite her misgivings about the quest.

They stood in a line, waiting to board the ship. Passengers paid gold to the sailor on the deck, and were allowed to pass. Judging by the people in front of them, it was to be a packed ship. That was good; their little rag-tag mercenary band would be less likely to attract the attention of any enemies they may have had.

OOC: sorry it's so short. didn't feel like there was much to say. kvleft.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 21 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

Valero

"Why are you here among these fanatics?" The hooded figure demanded. "If you are from the Empire then your must recognize the injustice the Dunmer commited by enslaving the Argonians."

Valero set his jaw, stung by the prisoner's accusating tone. "I am a healer; my obligation to tend to the wounded brought me out of Cyrodiil. But I was seized bythe Dunmer following a skirmish three days ago." The Imperial cast a wary glance about for observers but his tired eyes could make out nothing in the darkness.
"Are you injured?" He turned and asked the prisoner. "Though my powers are exhausted, I may be able to make you more comfortable."

"When I was caputured, an arrow went into my right hip." The prisoner replied. "The damn elves pulled it out, but they haven't changed the bandage for days."

"Has anyone cauterized the wound?" Valero asked. When the prisoner shook his head, he sighed. No doubt the wound was severely infected. To beat back the infection would normally require hours of diligent work and a good deal of his magicka at the best of times. Valero didn't say anything, there was nothing to say. This man would soon die.
+Quote Post
TheTrueCaboose
post Nov 30 2011, 08:48 PM
Post #33

Evoker

Kelzar

Kelzar had waited behind when all were leaving the room. He then slipped a note out at the end of the table. And winked at the Emperor. A note about something long ago that needed to be told. Kelzar had then walked from the room and and out of the banquet hall. He looked at the gaurd at the door and said "Guess I didn't kill anyone after all". The gaurd just stood there and grunted at the comment. As he walked to the ship he heard the backend of a conversation about the Emperor. Gritting his teeth at the comments about him. He thought what right do they have to comment on Martin. They have no idea of what he personally has been through as much as I. If anyone should say anything it should only be from the people that know him best.

The last comment by the Dunmer as he strode off to the ship was the last thing said before he emerged from around the corner. He was only given a slight glance from the others as he appeared. Then as he did before every quest he ventured upon he unsheathed his most precious blade. It was a thing of beauty that would transfix all that looked upon it. He then took a knee putting his blade in an upright position. He prayed to Talos muttering under his breath. When he arose he sheathed it and looked around at the others he was with once more. He began wondering if he was starting to look suspicious, although he only pondered this thought for a few seconds.

As he was just about to head off for the ship an old man walked up to him in a casual manner and patted him on the shoulder taking Kelzar by suprise.

He then shouted out laughing as he did "I remember you. What was it 20 years ago and you haven't changed a bit. You remember me don't you, I am the man that bet your sword couldn't cut through that iron chest of mine".

Kelzar started to panick as he remembered the man. The old man could give his secret away if he didn't do something about it quickly. Kelzar looked intently at the man his eyes pleading him to stop talking. but the man continued.

"I didn't believe you when you said it would but you proved me wrong. I also didn't believe-". Kelzar then quickly put his hand over the mans mouth taking a look at the others in the group. The man quickly relized and then said "Oh I'm so sorry I really am. You just looked like someone I knew".

Before any more secret revelaing disasters could strike him Kelzar quickly made his way down to the boat and gave a little shrug that suggested I don't know to his fellow companions and onlookers. Stupid fool. Must have seen my blade as he walked by. He could have ruined everything.

This post has been edited by TheTrueCaboose: Nov 30 2011, 08:51 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 11 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Semir Grey

"Well, that man certainly had too much to drink." Semir remarked as the old man wandered off. The stranger had not looked drunk, and the Nord had been far too forceful in his response as well. What was his name, Kelzar?
"I'd best keep an eye on him for a bit. He doesn't seem like he'll cause trouble for the mission, at least not yet. But he's got a past he prefers to keep hidden." The Daggerfallian agent thought to himself and mimicked the Nord's shrug as he too boarded the ship.
"His business is his, but if that past hides trouble that will come seek us, I'll have to be prepared for it."

As he stepped up to the officer on deck, Semir regarded the payment the man demanded for his service. Back during the briefing, it had been implied that the ship's payment had already been taken care off. But they'd neither received papers clearing their passage, nor did the man ask.
"I guess we're expected to buy passage with our advance payment. Oh well, it wasn't as if I was going to use the money for anything else though you can never have enough bribe money."

"Are you going to pay or leave the line?" The sailor asked him.
"Why certainly, just give me a moment." Semir answered and produced a small moneybag from his sleeve. He added the coins to the bowl and after some deliberation, he paid the asked for price twice and then some.
"The lady is with me, same with the bird." He said, pointing at Alora. She had mentioned lack of payment so he deduced that she wasn't too well off financially. In fact, she might not even have enough to pay for the boat as far as he knew, not if she was also going to take her hawk with her. Now the bird looked like a hunter and it probably could feed itself as they travelled down the river. That still left the sailor's consent to having it return to its master from time to time.

The sailor looked at the two for a while, taking special notice of Alora's hawk.
"As long as it doesn't compassion all over the deck. Welcome aboard." He finally grumbled.
"Thank you, my good man. And have a good evening."

OOC: Next up, whoever is around.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
TheTrueCaboose
post Jan 19 2012, 02:27 AM
Post #35

Evoker

OOC: Come on people the next person needs to post or I am going to do it tomorrow. This is a good story just keep it going.
+Quote Post
TheTrueCaboose
post Feb 28 2013, 02:24 AM
Post #36

Evoker

And thus this fine roleplay ended and died because the next person never made another post on it.

sad.gif
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Feb 28 2013, 02:28 AM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

TheTrueCaboose! Where were you these past two years? XP

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
TheTrueCaboose
post Feb 28 2013, 02:45 AM
Post #38

Evoker

Hello Uleni, it has been a long time hasn't it. It's good to see that you are still here bigsmile.gif .

Well the friend I had that introduced me to the site TheSoloRolo moved away so forgot about it which was a shame. Then the whole thing about forgetting my username and password but I'm back now and I'm defiantly staying this time. It's good to be back again. smile.gif

I wonder if we could pick this role play up again somehow laugh.gif

btw I blame Ahrenil for this dying

This post has been edited by TheTrueCaboose: Feb 28 2013, 02:48 AM
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Feb 28 2013, 02:51 AM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

I blame no one, really. It simply couldn't be helped. But yeah, its good to have you back, and yeah, maybe we could continue this RP with new RPers! Shame about Solo, though.

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
TheTrueCaboose
post Feb 28 2013, 03:00 AM
Post #40

Evoker

Just joking about the whole Ahrenil thing but I'm surprised it didn't pick up steam again. It would be great to continue with new RPers.

I guess it's time to dust off this old tome and breathe some life into the RPing on the forums. I'm also going to nag Solo on skype to get back on the forums. He still likes a good RP
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:07 AM