Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

104 Pages V « < 102 103 104  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
Acadian
post Sep 26 2022, 04:18 PM
Post #2061

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, really getting around this episode! Too bad they couldn't figure those runes out; perhaps some sort of code for where those steps go? Heh, fun with goblin totems! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
macole
post Sep 27 2022, 07:54 PM
Post #2062

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 25 2022, 09:50 AM) *

I think I'm going to try Ayleid Steps. These latest stories have gotten me interested. Any advice?

Carry plenty of welkynd stones.. They fail about 10% of the time. So if you find yourself in a place like the Unknown Cave, where the only way out is via the step stone, if your last welkynd fails then you’re stuck. A good teleportation spell would be a handy thing to have. Midas Magic has a good one.

Be prepared for anything. For most Ayleid steps the location you are sent to is random. You just never know if you’re going to wind up looking at a beautiful landscape or fighting for your life in the depths of Lipsand Tarn, Nornalhorst or worse,

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Yesterday, 02:43 AM
Post #2063

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, macole & Lena. I just read the latest episode, Acadian is right! It seems rather confusing, getting sent around by all these teleports! panic.gif

Guess I'll give Ayleid Steps a try at some point. Until then, looking forward to Jandaga's next story.
+Quote Post
macole
post Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Post #2064

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 30 2022, 08:43 PM) *

Thanks, macole & Lena. I just read the latest episode, Acadian is right! It seems rather confusing, getting sent around by all these teleports! panic.gif

Guess I'll give Ayleid Steps a try at some point. Until then, looking forward to Jandaga's next story.

It is confusing mainly because I haven't learned how to read the stone properly, I do try not to read the included spoilers html but you know how that goes. The surface patterns tellyou different things about the stones. Some
work properly and send you to the same place every time. One pattern sends you to "lost" areas. Broken stones could send you anywhere.

From what little I know, I am still in a side quest, improtant only in getting you familiar with how the steps work. After making a certain amount of jumps the real quest begins, that could some time soon.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Renee
post Today, 12:32 AM
Post #2065

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh I see, so Steps is pretty new for you, eh?
+Quote Post
macole
post Today, 03:57 AM
Post #2066

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 1 2022, 06:32 PM) *

Oh I see, so Steps is pretty new for you, eh?

embarrased.gif Yes, it's one of a group of mods that I always load, since 2013, but never have touched during a play session. My goal since 2017 has been to play them through or at least play a significant part befor this game crashes and burns. The mods are:

Adense_Epic_Dungeon, complete
the lost spires, complete
Vampire Hunting – Order of the Virtuous Blood, complete, kind of,
The Ayleid Steps, in progress,
Midas_Magic_Spells_Of_Aurum, in progress
Hentai Mania2, complete
Integration - The Stranded Light, in progress
Rumple, in progress
and Gweden Brothel, in progress

All have been worth keeping, providing many hours of enjoyment. I will say that the first three are very good. Midas Magic has some interesting, must have spells. Hentai Mania 2 is a personal favorite many may not care for.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post

104 Pages V « < 102 103 104
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2022 - 11:35 PM