Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2006-05-16 - Oblivion Mobile Reviewed
stargelman
post May 16 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #1

Senor Snore
Group Icon

ElderScrolls.net has a nice review of the new Oblivion Mobile title which is already available at Verizon Wireless in the US and will be available for other phones and carriers soon. The review has a massive amount of screenshots so you get to see exactly what you'll get for your money.

ElderScrolls.net review of Oblivion Mobile

--------------------
Being good means getting better.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post May 17 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

LOL, how much money are they asking?
I would give them.... 1cent, and that's only if I'm in extremly good mood...

But again it's a mobile phone game, and it shouldn't be taken seriusly. More like something to ''kill the time'' when you're really bored..

I'll pass wink.gif

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 22 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Hmmm...does it include voice acting? laugh.gif

Anyways I really don't think that I'd want to play Oblivion if it looked like that on a game system...that just reminds me of the original nintendo...I do wonder if RAI is included...or maybe their innovative fight system? Stealth system? Magic system? Alright how about the archery system? No? What do you mean no? All that stuff is what made the game... huh.gif

All sarcasm aside, I'll pass on the mobile version. laugh.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Olav
post May 23 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

Hehe... I'm an avid mobile player, and will most definitely get this if it becomes available here. Mobiles are not 3D consoles, but if the gameplay is good that is the most important. I've bought a few of these top-down view games before, and they're not my favourite types of interfaces, but I guess it's not too easy to make 1st person views on mobiles. One good example of this is Infernal Gate.

My favorite mobile games are simple games, like poker (texas hold'em types), Sudoku, chess, Monopoly and Clue, but I also enjoy strategy games like Pirates, Revival (Civilization-feel), Age of Empires, Ancient Empires, Campaign 1944, and adventure games like Crime Scene Detective and X-Files. I can also highly recommend Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and SC Pandora Tomorrow for the action genre.

--------------------
Do not take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks!

Gandalf
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:15 AM