Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Discussion, Got a new idea, post it here!
KrazyKommie
post Mar 30 2007, 02:20 AM
Post #121

Associate

I think I've found a bug. (I posted about this in the comments on tessource. I'm known as Barbossa there.) My first mate has gone AWOL. I had to deactivate and reactivate the mod, and when I did my first mate was gone. Drakhar is nowhere to be found. Due to this, I can't go pirating, and whenever I try to hire a new first mate they say I already have one.

But man, this is incredible.

I know you want to make this perfect and I know you want to blow people away with the final release, but can we at least have a teaser or something? Or just an update to the beta that adds a couple of the features you're planning on for the final? I know it probably won't have the same impact as just releasing it all at once in a final version, but this way you could get some feedback before you make the final release. Just a thought, because we're all itching for more!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post Mar 30 2007, 04:48 AM
Post #122

Agent

QUOTE(KrazyKommie @ Mar 29 2007, 07:20 PM) *

I think I've found a bug. (I posted about this in the comments on tessource. I'm known as Barbossa there.) My first mate has gone AWOL. I had to deactivate and reactivate the mod, and when I did my first mate was gone. Drakhar is nowhere to be found. Due to this, I can't go pirating, and whenever I try to hire a new first mate they say I already have one.

But man, this is incredible.

I know you want to make this perfect and I know you want to blow people away with the final release, but can we at least have a teaser or something? Or just an update to the beta that adds a couple of the features you're planning on for the final? I know it probably won't have the same impact as just releasing it all at once in a final version, but this way you could get some feedback before you make the final release. Just a thought, because we're all itching for more!

biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
gaps1
post Mar 30 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #123

Retainer

Have you guys see this ohmy.gif

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=10067
+Quote Post
Aventhorn
post Apr 4 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #124

Retainer

QUOTE(gaps1 @ Mar 30 2007, 03:26 PM) *

Yes it looks very cool. I have been thinking of downloading that myself. I would definately use some of that gear along side pirate isles but id never give up my stripey sailor shirt as it makes my breton pirate look quite cool.

Theirs also another mod that adds a belt with a sabre and utilities but I cant remember what its called.

I'll say one thing though and that would be that the pirate world seems to be growing in the oblivion mod world biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Aventhorn: Apr 4 2007, 12:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Diederick
post Apr 8 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #125

Associate

Hello,

this mods is awesome mate. i came upon it because it was featured in PC Gameplay (a popular gaming magazine in Belgium and Holland). they wrote a small piece about it with a link to TESSOURCE for downloading.

anyways i've been playing the mod a bit now and i love it mate. always been a fan of Pirates myself and i can't wait for the final release.

i wish you good luck and i hope (like everyone else does methinks) for a speedy release of the final. i'll definately download it and play to my hearts content.

you're a genius mate !! thank you !!!
+Quote Post
ryua
post May 19 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #126

Retainer

are you still working on the mod? havnt seen an update in a while
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post May 20 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #127

Agent

(he is enjoying seeing the word of suffering of us por gamer, we might never see a other update , ad i shall never get my equipable crew team) sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
gaps1
post May 23 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #128

Retainer

I've made so meny modification two the beta that if the full mod
ever does come out, I will be quite sad.

Only jokeing, I Just keep telling myself that LOL
+Quote Post
guthrix
post May 25 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #129

Retainer

i dont get an update, ill send a threatoning letter to george bush, oops, to late tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ryua
post May 26 2007, 04:34 AM
Post #130

Retainer

yes, lets blame all our life problems on george bush.....well its all his fault my chair squeeks then....
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post May 26 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #131

Agent

a come on he cheat is way to the presidence and he is using the americain army for is own glory , you call him a good guy????

also we have our devil ir tow he got the title of mr Bush 2 , Mr Harper

This post has been edited by barreldragons: May 26 2007, 09:13 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
guthrix
post May 26 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #132

Retainer

now now, everyone knows george hired a couple of freelancer's to stage 9/11 so he could start the war for oil
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post May 27 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #133

Agent

we dont have prove that mr Bush have actuly hired people to get blow up in plane ( i know he is dump but come on)

But i still want to know the logic : the guy who responsable for the crime that goerge Bush said is Ben , Ben is in Irak . So we decide that Saddam have no longuer the right to rule is contry becose he could have actuly have some massive destruction weapon ( exacly like usa ) who by the way never been found , now with the leader in irak gone there a horrible fight for power , now to please the usa soldier in irak we make a new card game named < who you need to find> ,mr Bush becose he freaking faild to bring Ossama corpse bck to the usa decide that he is dead and is thinking about withdraw his troop from irak ( leaving the people get blow up and the terrorisme increased becose it costing t much to let is troop there)

in other word : WHY THE HELL DID YOU VOTE FOR SUCH A &^$@Y%U@I&^ AS A PRESIDENT??????

--------------------
+Quote Post
guthrix
post May 28 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #134

Retainer

i didnt, im english...
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post May 28 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #135

Agent

you = americain

--------------------
+Quote Post
guthrix
post May 28 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #136

Retainer

atully, im english, and all americans are technicaly english, exept for the spanish ones, and the french ones, which are retarded
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post May 29 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #137

Agent

well it come to my attention that the diffinition of you wasn clear enouf , i absolutely ahte to use a lot of word to explaine my point of view but becose it you i will make a execption .

the ''you '' used didn actuly target only 1 personne it actuly target every men and woman who have vote these past 8 year in the contry of U.S.A. (english are not it do not mater) those who have Vote for Mr Bush . And that the meening of the sentence ''WHY THE HELL DID YOU ( you of course representing the Voters Who add the right to vote in usa the during the election where bush was at the head of the Republicain) VOTE FOR SUCH A &^$@Y%U@I&^ AS A PRESIDENT??????

did i made this clearer for you?

--------------------
+Quote Post
guthrix
post May 29 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #138

Retainer

i like pie
and im good at annoying people, its what i live for
+Quote Post
guthrix
post May 29 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #139

Retainer

besides, you=american can mean both, wheras if you typed "you meaning americans" it would mean just that
+Quote Post
barreldragons
post May 29 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #140

Agent

but this time is it clear?

--------------------
+Quote Post

19 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:33 AM