Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Screenshot Problem, yes I have tried google
Olen
post Aug 9 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

I've been trying to take screenshots in Oblivion and failing and wondered if anyone knows how to solve the problem with anything short of a reinstall.

I've set bAllowScreenShot=1 and sScreenshotBaseName to something sensible (OBscreenshot so I can search for them) in Oblivion.ini but nothing happens when I press 'print screen' during gameplay and the screenshot is not created (I've looked in the oblivion folder and tried seaching).

I'm using vista but oblivion runs of a seperate physical drive from windows so UAC should leave it alone (and running as an administrator doesn't help anyway).

Am I missing something?

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Olen
post Aug 11 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

I found the problem, a previous version hadn't uninstalled properly so there were multiple versions of various files (including oblivion.ini), killing all but one set seems to have solved things.

I have also installed fraps so one way or another I can make screenies (and even compare them).

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:48 PM