131 Pages V « < 73 74 75 76 77 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
Acadian
post Oct 18 2018, 01:35 AM
Post #1481

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy just visited the new guild and you've done a very nice job! Everything seems to work and she even found the little area you made for her to relax in as she enjoys a waterfall, crackling fire and watches the horses. Screenshot. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 18 2018, 02:38 AM
Post #1482

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 17 2018, 08:35 PM) *

Buffy just visited the new guild and you've done a very nice job! Everything seems to work and she even found the little area you made for her to relax in as she enjoys a waterfall, crackling fire and watches the horses. Screenshot. smile.gif

Aw, I really wish I could transplant her tower here instead of that makeshift tent; (and really hope she finds it tolerable). I love seeing her in it though! Can she see the horses from her desk or lunch table? I hope so! Maybe she will get to see Jerric tending to the horses some times!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 18 2018, 03:13 AM
Post #1483

Paladin
Group Icon

Yep, when she turns around she can see the falls, horses, bed, fire - very nice. happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 20 2018, 02:51 PM
Post #1484

Councilor
Group Icon

I just dropped off some duplicate Psijic ambrosia recipe fragments at the guild bank, and noticed that there's now a complete set, if anyone was waiting on it.

And how do I send writ vouchers to mALX? Is the guild bank the only way?

---

P.s. Spreads likes the way the view from the Villa has a nice pink tinge to it.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 20 2018, 02:57 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Oct 20 2018, 03:16 PM
Post #1485

Master
Group Icon

@ghastley, I'm not sure if you can send it through the game mail the same way you can gold.

I'm sure mALX will be able to tell who deposited the vouchers in the bank - guild officers have a way of knowing who put what where.

And I'm confident that members of this guild are sensible and honest enough to know that the vouchers (and gold) are going for new set tables at our guild hall.

Speaking of our guild hall, mALX did a wonderful job setting up the tables. I was playing with EHT the other night (finally) and noticed that there is an option to set up crafting tables as pods or as rows. mALX may want to take a look at it and see if it would be helpful for her. @mALX, if you want, give me Decorating rights to the guild hall, and we'll get together one day and figure this thing out together!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 20 2018, 05:02 PM
Post #1486

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 20 2018, 09:51 AM) *

I just dropped off some duplicate Psijic ambrosia recipe fragments at the guild bank, and noticed that there's now a complete set, if anyone was waiting on it.

And how do I send writ vouchers to mALX? Is the guild bank the only way?

---

P.s. Spreads likes the way the view from the Villa has a nice pink tinge to it.

What a gorgeous shot that is!

You can just mail the Master Writs using the in-game mail; Grits mails them to me all the time whenever we are trying to get crafting sets for the Guild Hall. All donations for the Guild Hall are appreciated!

Both Grits and Acadian made large donations of mats/gold/and Master Writs a few days ago that allowed me to finish a stack of Master Writs I'd built up in anticipating these new sets coming out; and I had saved up gold as well (but I expected the new sets to drop in December, not October; so was kind of pressed - especially with the new Guild Hall dropping at the same time the new sets are coming out).

Although Jewelry Master Writs are almost impossible to get the mats to do them (and can't actually be done by individuals without taking a monetary loss) = the highest paying (vouchers) ones can be used as leverage in knocking down the prices of these tables bought for gold.

I have already bought the tables we could get with vouchers; and have ordered the balance from our supplier; so we are actually ready for this drop when it hits. At this point, anything donated toward the guild hall will go toward the sets coming out next June and possibly getting us a better (higher leveled) combat practice dummy; and sharing the costs of these sets we have already purchased (for the October 22nd sets).

Another way to donate toward these tables would be for someone to help me find and fight our way to the sets in Murkmire. I didn't find them on the PTS; and probably don't have time to look before it drops; so if any of you happen to find one and can message me and let me group and travel to you; that will be a great help. I hope to have all three sets in that Guild Hall by no later than Tuesday morning. (hopefully).

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 20 2018, 09:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 20 2018, 05:32 PM
Post #1487

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Oct 20 2018, 10:16 AM) *

@ghastley, I'm not sure if you can send it through the game mail the same way you can gold.

I'm sure mALX will be able to tell who deposited the vouchers in the bank - guild officers have a way of knowing who put what where.

And I'm confident that members of this guild are sensible and honest enough to know that the vouchers (and gold) are going for new set tables at our guild hall.

Speaking of our guild hall, mALX did a wonderful job setting up the tables. I was playing with EHT the other night (finally) and noticed that there is an option to set up crafting tables as pods or as rows. mALX may want to take a look at it and see if it would be helpful for her. @mALX, if you want, give me Decorating rights to the guild hall, and we'll get together one day and figure this thing out together!

Actually, everyone in this game can see who deposits what assets into guild banks. (except they can't see gold deposits or withdrawals; only items).

Click on any key to bring up all the Icons at the top of your screen. Click on the Guild Icon; and when the window opens; choose the Guild you want to see. Then click on the far right tab on that page (that Guild's History tab). On the left side of the window you will see a list of history you can view. Choose the "Bank" option for all bank activity; or you can choose just deposits or just withdrawals if you like.

But you are right; I do keep a history of every donation made toward the guild hall; and that included the Master Writs that Hazmick and Khajiit dropped in the guild bank that I removed and used for the getting of crafting set tables for the Hunding Guild Hall.

On that EHT setting up thing = I won't test it out at the actual Guild Hall; it was too hard to set all those tables up to take a chance on practicing with them.

But I do most def want to learn how to do that. Is it possible we could practice that somewhere else? That way, once I get good at it; I can use it in the future in moving the tables around when new sets come in.

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 20 2018, 05:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 20 2018, 10:38 PM
Post #1488

Councilor
Group Icon

Laurie just went to the Villa to do a Master Writ, and found that she could only activate the Jewelry stations on the upper floor (one exception - Shalidor's woodworking). Same issue after leaving and coming back, twice.

That wasn't a big deal, as Song of Lamae is easy to get to, but then she found out she was out of grain solvent as well. Had to do five Blacksmith surveys to get enough. sad.gif

I'll send vouchers via the bank, unless Grits tells me how she manages it.

Edit: Looks like gold is the only currency you can send/deposit in guild bank. I can send sealed writs, but not vouchers. Bummer. Well, it will have to be writs, then. Laurie has quite a stash of nine-trait ones she can't do yet.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 20 2018, 11:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 21 2018, 12:58 AM
Post #1489

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 20 2018, 05:38 PM) *

Laurie just went to the Villa to do a Master Writ, and found that she could only activate the Jewelry stations on the upper floor (one exception - Shalidor's woodworking). Same issue after leaving and coming back, twice.

That wasn't a big deal, as Song of Lamae is easy to get to, but then she found out she was out of grain solvent as well. Had to do five Blacksmith surveys to get enough. sad.gif

I'll send vouchers via the bank, unless Grits tells me how she manages it.

Edit: Looks like gold is the only currency you can send/deposit in guild bank. I can send sealed writs, but not vouchers. Bummer. Well, it will have to be writs, then. Laurie has quite a stash of nine-trait ones she can't do yet.

I ran right over there to fix the tables and every one of them was working. (I am supposed to find the offending table and reset it; but I couldn't get any of them to not work - I even logged out and back in while in there and they still all worked.

What it means when it does that is that the tables spawned before the floor; so when the floor spawned they were sunk into the floor just enough to screw up the table activating like it should. (so going back out and in; reloading UI; or logging out and logging back in should handle it. Make sure nothing is running in the background that might slow down the loading of the cell.

The best thing to do is = if I am online, PM me in game so I can come over and catch it not working with you and reset it. The only times that might be an issue is on Saturdays and Sundays when I work the auctions for Shatners and Sneakybo Guilds.

Also, when they aren't working like that = If I'm not online; write a /bug report on it. We need to get the Dev's to fix the spawning priorities so this stops happening.

If we keep having issues with it, we will need to find a work-around; sorry about this Ghastley (and if anyone else is having issues with them; please let me know right away).

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 22 2018, 04:14 PM
Post #1490

Councilor
Group Icon

Another visit, and this time it was all working. I think what determines it is whether she actually needs to use the tables upstairs. If not, then they work.

Laurie was making Taminwe's Hunding's pieces, which of course are early alphabet, and downstairs. Last time, she wanted Song of Lamae for a master writ, so that wasn't working. And they didn't for a Willow's Path writ. And when it happens, all the jewelry tables can be activated, but we don't have Summerset, so they don't do anything for us. There's a pattern here for the paranoid. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 22 2018, 04:34 PM
Post #1491

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 22 2018, 11:14 AM) *

Another visit, and this time it was all working. I think what determines it is whether she actually needs to use the tables upstairs. If not, then they work.

Laurie was making Taminwe's Hunding's pieces, which of course are early alphabet, and downstairs. Last time, she wanted Song of Lamae for a master writ, so that wasn't working. And they didn't for a Willow's Path writ. And when it happens, all the jewelry tables can be activated, but we don't have Summerset, so they don't do anything for us. There's a pattern here for the paranoid. tongue.gif

I wondered if your game was just experiencing one of those really bad lag spikes; but now I see it is Zen getting even with you for not buying Summerset, rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 22 2018, 06:35 PM
Post #1492

Ancient
Group Icon

Thanks to Grits, Hazmick, and Khajiit's manpower and guidance = all new crafted sets are IN the Guild Hall! (not forgetting to mention Acadian's and Grits's donations that helped get the tables in the first place!!!) Your help was VERY appreciated, for everything!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 22 2018, 06:57 PM
Post #1493

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 22 2018, 12:35 PM) *

Thanks to Grits, Hazmick, and Khajiit's manpower and guidance = all new crafted sets are IN the Guild Hall! (not forgetting to mention Acadian's and Grits's donations that helped get the tables in the first place!!!) Your help was VERY appreciated, for everything!!!

Lol Khajiit was just along for the ride, but is glad Brenna was able to give some small measure of assistance! So good to have those new sets, the Naga one looks like it is a good defensive set for magicka types.

Khajiit unloaded all of his Hollowjack chapters into the guild bank in case he had some someone needed.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 22 2018, 07:01 PM
Post #1494

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you for your patience dealing with my lag issues! Jerric is going to plunder some skulls in the base zones after I spin the writ wheel for a while. Murkmire looks fabulous, once it renders! Thank you for the new sets!!

ADDED: Whoops, surprise maintenance. Looks like I'm not getting back on after all. kvright.gif

This post has been edited by Grits: Oct 22 2018, 07:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 22 2018, 07:06 PM
Post #1495

Councilor
Group Icon

I suspect the Hollowjack chapters aren't all equally likely to drop. Spreads got several duplicates, and they matched what was already in the bank. It won't surprise me if your duplicates are the same ones again.

I just need to keep an eye on when the event ends, as they're cheap to buy, if the whole set doesn't turn up on its own. Spreads wants to qualify for buying the Exorcised cottage for gold, and she's more than half-way there already.

Do the Hollowjack motif pages only drop in the plunder skulls? I wasn't watching too closely.

Edit: Yes they do, just looked it up. Spreads has only half the pages from more than 50 skulls, so she'll finish the 100 skull achievement before she gets them all, as duplicates get more likely, the more one has.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 22 2018, 07:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 22 2018, 07:24 PM
Post #1496

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 22 2018, 01:06 PM) *

I suspect the Hollowjack chapters aren't all equally likely to drop. Spreads got several duplicates, and they matched what was already in the bank. It won't surprise me if your duplicates are the same ones again.

I just need to keep an eye on when the event ends, as they're cheap to buy, if the whole set doesn't turn up on its own. Spreads wants to qualify for buying the Exorcised cottage for gold, and she's more than half-way there already.

Do the Hollowjack motif pages only drop in the plunder skulls? I wasn't watching too closely.

Edit: Yes they do, just looked it up. Spreads has only half the pages from more than 50 skulls, so she'll finish the 100 skull achievement before she gets them all, as duplicates get more likely, the more one has.

Well if you haven’t already checked the Guild Bank today, do so anyway. There may be something in there you can use. I need to check one other character to make sure he isn’t holding onto more chapters.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 22 2018, 07:31 PM
Post #1497

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 22 2018, 02:24 PM) *

Well if you haven’t already checked the Guild Bank today, do so anyway. There may be something in there you can use. I need to check one other character to make sure he isn’t holding onto more chapters.

With the way they're dropping for her now, I think that if she gets the whole motif, they'll suddenly drop a complete second set, just to annoy her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 22 2018, 07:33 PM
Post #1498

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 22 2018, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 22 2018, 02:24 PM) *

With the way they're dropping for her now, I think that if she gets the whole motif, they'll suddenly drop a complete second set, just to annoy her.

Lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 22 2018, 10:53 PM
Post #1499

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 22 2018, 02:01 PM) *

Thank you for your patience dealing with my lag issues! Jerric is going to plunder some skulls in the base zones after I spin the writ wheel for a while. Murkmire looks fabulous, once it renders! Thank you for the new sets!!

ADDED: Whoops, surprise maintenance. Looks like I'm not getting back on after all. kvright.gif

I wondered if whatever issue they were having is what caused your excessive lag earlier. Hopefully this will fix it for you! I so appreciated your standing by Misa despite that; it was good to have a strong Nord to help fight those swampy beasts!

All in all, I think Murkmire is very cool - really surprised they are going to give it away for free in those daily rewards!

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 22 2018, 10:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 23 2018, 03:04 AM
Post #1500

Councilor
Group Icon

Spreads much appreciates Khajiit's contribution of Hollowjack chapters. They were exactly the ones she needed, so now it's just skulls, skulls, and more skulls.

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 73 74 75 76 77 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:19 PM