Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
Lopov
post Oct 23 2019, 04:00 PM
Post #1601

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 20 2019, 05:05 PM) *
Good to hear Shonta's still doing well and trying out some differing weapons. Nice screenshots!

I'm still learning things about the game, so I thought that staves fall under the Two-Handed category. When he equipped the staff for a change , we saw that it's a separate category. Besides, staves are more suitable for his playstyle, because they require magicka, not stamina. I know you know all of this, I'm just talking to myself. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 20 2019, 05:52 PM) *
@Lopov - Regarding Tharns, there are at least 5 in this game: Septima (big part of the Covenant questline), Javad (smaller but still fairly big role in the Dominion questline for Reaper's March), Magna (one of the delves or public dungeons I was doing), Clivia, and Euraxia (who seems to be the Big Bad for the Elsweyr expansion, which I don't have yet). UESP indicates that there is another Tharn during ESO's events, Martialis, but I don't remember seeing him. Really makes me even more curious about Jagar Tharn's backstory (the main antagonist of TESI: Arena). All these Tharns are Imperials, but The Real Barenziah suggests he is some sort of elf.

There's another - Abnur - he was a quest-giver for a quest that took Shonta Quassan to various locations over Tamriel and ended in a dungeon, where dragons were being kept. He also plays a prominent role in the MQ, I assume, because he appeared in two quests as an apparition.

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 20 2019, 08:46 PM) *
Screenshots: I love these shots of the less-loved side of Stonefalls! A lot of people don't love Stonefalls because of the Ash Storms and the Red Mountain; but it is Misa's home, and she loves it all.

I don't "like" it too much either, it's interesting to explore but Shonta Quassan doesn't really feel at home there, despite owning a room in the Ebonheart Inn. I think that other regions will appear to me/us more. However, the quests that take place in Stonefalls are very interesting.

---

A few days ago Shonta Quassan came upon the Strifeswarm Champion. At first he was alone, so he merely provoked the beast like a little kid, casting an elementary ward close to it, then running away as the beast got too close. laugh.gif After a while one more player joined the battle, soon followed by another. Together the three brought the beast down and Shonta found a powerful magicka-boosting & regeneration robe on its corpse. He doesn't like robes too much, but he couldn't resist wearing it because of its magicka bonuses.

Against the Champion - the flaming circle with the flag in the middle around the champion is Shonta Quassan's ultimate ability

New apron

Natural illumination

This post has been edited by Lopov: Oct 23 2019, 04:01 PM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 23 2019, 04:23 PM
Post #1602

Mouth
Group Icon

*facepalm* How did I forget to list Abnur of all people? Yes, he is a big part of the main quest, but you will run into him outside of the main quest in the future.

I'm not a huge fan of Stonefalls, either. And Cincy isn't much for volcanoes. Though I do appreciate that it's an environmental change of pace and fairly unique.

Cool pics!

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Oct 23 2019, 04:24 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 23 2019, 04:50 PM
Post #1603

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice shots from Stonefalls, Lopov. Buffy and I like the zone fine, embracing its unique terrain while appreciating its ease of navigation and the convenient harvesting/world boss runs it can provide.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 23 2019, 04:59 PM
Post #1604

Councilor
Group Icon

Is Shonta settling into a style/build yet? You expressed a preference for magicka, and we can see he's a DK from the Ultimate - besides the fact that you already told us. tongue.gif You should be on two bars by now, so is it time to kit you out?

The ulterior motive is to make him a decent team-member by Nov 1st, so we get the most out of the Guild meeting. We did that for Cincinnatus, and Floozie didn't have any problems with healing that time. And we all have bunches of lower-level materials we don't use now our characters are using the ruby stuff. Doing ahead of time leaves more time to chat. tongue.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 23 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #1605

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh I loved that Coral Heart quest! That's a great picture!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 24 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #1606

Master
Group Icon

ghastley and mALX created this fine-looking and usefully enchanted set of Julianos' armor for Shonta Quassan. Along with the staff of Magnus of course!

The Argonian Dragonknight proudly wore his new armor to the battle against Ozzacha.

However, after helping the local witch, Shonta Quassan drank her brew and his appearance changed dramatically!

This didn't stop him from climbing to high places and fighting bosses one on one.

Of all bosses slain, he enjoyed killing the Shellcracker the most, because he was the first and so far the only boss, which killed him. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Oct 24 2019, 10:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 24 2019, 10:43 PM
Post #1607

Paladin
Group Icon

Congrats to Shonta in his new and stylish armor as he continues to hunt world bosses in Stonefalls! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 24 2019, 11:41 PM
Post #1608

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 24 2019, 05:29 PM) *

his appearance changed dramatically!

There's gratitude! Give him a decent set of armor, and he swaps it for rags! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 24 2019, 11:57 PM
Post #1609

Ancient
Group Icon

ghastley and mALX created this fine-looking and usefully enchanted set of Julianos' armor for Shonta Quassan. Along with the staff of Magnus of course!

The Argonian Dragonknight proudly wore his new armor to the battle against Ozzacha.

However, after helping the local witch, Shonta Quassan drank her brew and his appearance changed dramatically!

This didn't stop him from climbing to high places and fighting bosses one on one.

Of all bosses slain, he enjoyed killing the Shellcracker the most, because he was the first and so far the only boss, which killed him. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Er, I just made him the Seducer Epaulets and Hat, the whole two armor and weapon sets were all Ghastley's work!

I love these screenshots; he is really kicking butt now!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 24 2019, 06:41 PM) *

There's gratitude! Give him a decent set of armor, and he swaps it for rags! biggrin.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 25 2019, 12:43 AM
Post #1610

Mouth
Group Icon

Nice pics, Lopov.

I fell quite a bit behind on posting screenshots, so there is going to be a bunch incoming here. Summerset pics will have to wait for next time. These are mostly Clockwork City and Vvardenfell.

Mirocu!

Mini-Numidium

The Clockwork God in the flesh...and gears

Natural life in an artificial land

Has the Red Year come early?

Close call...

Killing Sixth House cultists...reminds me of another Hero

Why walk when you can ride?

Where's the Dragonborn when you need him?

Tranquility

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 25 2019, 08:02 AM
Post #1611

Master
Group Icon

I love pics from Vvardenfell. Nice to see Sotha Sil, when he was still alive.

Dragons released! Is Cincinnatus going to Elsweyr?

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 12:41 AM) *

Screw the armor, praise the rags! laugh.gif

I thought that the effect would dispel on its own. Later I googled it, how to change the appearance back to normal.

Wearing rags is good only for the XP boost and seeing skeletons everywhere around during the Festival is fun.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Oct 25 2019, 08:03 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 25 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #1612

Paladin
Group Icon

Rader -

Lots of little 'rocus in CWC.
Elder Scrolls meets Steampunk! tongue.gif
Yikes - you freed the dragonz!
Tranquility is a beautiful and well-named shot. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 25 2019, 03:40 PM
Post #1613

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 24 2019, 07:43 PM) *

So YOU're the one who let them out? ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 26 2019, 04:35 PM
Post #1614

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy was extremely surprised and pleased to discover the Glenmoril jerkin is part of the Witchie Fest (via special treasure maps and for sale at the Empressario). As soon as she previewed it, she fell in love - it incorporates much of what she has wanted in a top: Buckskin & silk, mage pouches, no hip/crotch/butt flappers, not too skimpy, dyes well. She quite likes its tunic look.

Screenshot.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 26 2019, 05:00 PM
Post #1615

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian, Buffy looks great in her jerkin! Jerric’s crew has also approved the breeches, bow, and staff. We’ll see if they actually find any of those in a skull. Lol.

Lopov, Valdi was so inspired by the Argonian Dragonknight, she followed Shonta’s World Boss tour of Stonefalls yesterday. Shellcracker got cracked again. Shonta looks great in his new armor!

Rader, I love those Vvardenfell pictures. The siltstrider especially!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 26 2019, 05:08 PM
Post #1616

Ancient
Group Icon

Buffy and her fennec sidekick are looking great in their forest-tones.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 27 2019, 01:34 AM
Post #1617

Mouth
Group Icon

@Lopov - Cincy will certainly be going to Elsweyr once I get the expansion. (He doesn't quite understand why he can't get over there yet.)

@Acadian - Hey, it wasn't my fault! And thank you, the end of the Path of the Lily is indeed a beautiful place.

@Grits - Thank you. And it is certainly nice to see silt striders again (although I think that one was technically the smaller version, the Silt Hopper). They even make the same noises that they did back in TESIII.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 27 2019, 10:32 AM
Post #1618

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 23 2019, 04:50 PM) *
Nice shots from Stonefalls, Lopov. Buffy and I like the zone fine, embracing its unique terrain while appreciating its ease of navigation and the convenient harvesting/world boss runs it can provide.

I also like Stonefalls more now that we explored what's west of Ebonheart. In the end I can say that Ebonheart is my least favorite place in the region, with Lukiul Uxith (did I get it right?) being Shonta Quassan's favorite place, he felt at home there, and there's also Pash-Riha with her sexy scales. wub.gif Too bad one can't own a home there, it's a perfect place, secluded and protected by natural stone walls.

And it's not just because of the Argonian village, overall we like the western part more, also because of shipwrecks, Vivec's Antlers, waterfalls and other beautiful locations.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 26 2019, 04:35 PM) *

Nice to see Buffy in her new jerkin! It fits her good and I like the combination of colors on her outfit. Hi Kitsune!

We also found this jerkin two days ago.

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 26 2019, 05:00 PM) *
Lopov, Valdi was so inspired by the Argonian Dragonknight, she followed Shonta’s World Boss tour of Stonefalls yesterday. Shellcracker got cracked again. Shonta looks great in his new armor!

goodjob.gif There are two or three more bosses west of Ebonheart, as I learned yesterday. Unfortunately one of them, Ulath Pulath or sth similar, killed Shonta Quassan and another player of Lvl 810 almost immediately, we didn't even get a look at its name. The other player attacked it once again after being revived, while Shonta Quassan stayed behind, but Ulath got him again in a matter of seconds. Looks like a bigger group will be needed to bring it down.

Yesterday I found out that one can change the appearance at a clothing table for a few septims. bigsmile.gif Finding this out made my day, because I'm not a big fan of my characters constantly looking differently, when wearing different armor pieces. So Shonta Quassan is still wearing ghastley's and mALX's armor and staff, but he just made it look more to his liking. I think he looks like an Argonian pharaoh. smile.gif

Blue & Yellow

The tentacle hunt

Children of the Hist - my personal favorite screenshot from the game so far

Two guardians

Stonefalls

The other brother

Rest in peace

This post has been edited by Lopov: Oct 27 2019, 10:37 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 27 2019, 12:15 PM
Post #1619

Paladin
Group Icon

Glad that Shonta is enjoying Stonefalls. Nice screenshots of his travels. Working east to west, there are 6 WB. Crab, Kwama, Necthes - no problem with them. then the Golden Saint - she is a stinker and quite a challenge as you found. Then Cave of Memories - a trio in a tight area causes them to be a bit of a challenge. Finally a giant Dreugh out on a northern island who is not too bad.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 27 2019, 07:20 PM
Post #1620

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 27 2019, 05:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 23 2019, 04:50 PM) *

I also like Stonefalls more now that we explored what's west of Ebonheart. In the end I can say that Ebonheart is my least favorite place in the region, with Lukiul Uxith (did I get it right?) being Shonta Quassan's favorite place, he felt at home there, and there's also Pash-Riha with her sexy scales. wub.gif Too bad one can't own a home there, it's a perfect place, secluded and protected by natural stone walls.

And it's not just because of the Argonian village, overall we like the western part more, also because of shipwrecks, Vivec's Antlers, waterfalls and other beautiful locations.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 26 2019, 04:35 PM) *

Nice to see Buffy in her new jerkin! It fits her good and I like the combination of colors on her outfit. Hi Kitsune!

We also found this jerkin two days ago.

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 26 2019, 05:00 PM) *

goodjob.gif There are two or three more bosses west of Ebonheart, as I learned yesterday. Unfortunately one of them, Ulath Pulath or sth similar, killed Shonta Quassan and another player of Lvl 810 almost immediately, we didn't even get a look at its name. The other player attacked it once again after being revived, while Shonta Quassan stayed behind, but Ulath got him again in a matter of seconds. Looks like a bigger group will be needed to bring it down.

Yesterday I found out that one can change the appearance at a clothing table for a few septims. bigsmile.gif Finding this out made my day, because I'm not a big fan of my characters constantly looking differently, when wearing different armor pieces. So Shonta Quassan is still wearing ghastley's and mALX's armor and staff, but he just made it look more to his liking. I think he looks like an Argonian pharaoh. smile.gif

Blue & Yellow

The tentacle hunt

Children of the Hist - my personal favorite screenshot from the game so far

Two guardians

Stonefalls

The other brother

Rest in peace

Urgh; why didn't I think to make it Argonian? Sorry about that!!!

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 79 80 81 82 83 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:01 PM