Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Help on the Thief Main Quest, spoilers
Cam
post Mar 28 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #1

Retainer

OK I did the whole mission, but for some reason I don't the scroll. Did I miss it somehow? And how would I redo it so that I can grab the scroll?

It shows a green arrow on Gray Fox, but he says "you don't have the scroll so I have no business with you". I'm confused. Has anyone else had this problem?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tommae88
post Mar 28 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Associate

you probably read the scroll and your journal got updated, but you forgot to actually take the scroll so it says you should go to him but technically you forgot the main part of the quest. you'll probably have to go back through the tunnels again, everything should be dead now though so it shouldn't really be that big of a deal, i dont remember exactly where that little sewer entrance was though, somewhere in imperial city, maybe by the market district or something?
+Quote Post
Cam
post Mar 29 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #3

Retainer

Is the scroll in the sewers? Or is it in the castle thing? Does anyone know more specifically where the scroll is? If not its just time to run around lol.
+Quote Post
Cam
post Mar 29 2006, 07:43 AM
Post #4

Retainer

bump, I ran back in the sewers about where you fall and lose the boots. Does anyone know where to do from here?
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Mar 30 2006, 05:59 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

The old way might have relocked itself, that might be a quest bug you ran into that your journal can update without you actually grabbing the scroll. If it had happened to me I would have tried to get the additem code for the scroll, because that would suck. Perhaps though you can CC yourself to the library, if CC is still in oblivion.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Cam
post Mar 30 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #6

Retainer

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Mar 29 2006, 09:59 PM)
The old way might have relocked itself, that might be a quest bug you ran into that your journal can update without you actually grabbing the scroll.  If it had happened to me I would have tried to get the additem code for the scroll, because that would suck.  Perhaps though you can CC yourself to the library, if CC is still in oblivion.

Do additem codes work on the 360?
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post Mar 30 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cam @ Mar 30 2006, 05:31 AM)
Do additem codes work on the 360?

No.
But the scroll should be at the location where you found and read it (remember to hit X after reading the scroll).
+Quote Post
Cam
post Mar 30 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #8

Retainer

QUOTE(Furious_George @ Mar 30 2006, 06:16 AM)
No.
But the scroll should be at the location where  you found and read it (remember to hit X after reading the scroll).

Yea see thats the problem. I don't know where the exact location is. Does anyone?
+Quote Post
Cam
post Apr 1 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #9

Retainer

OK I found out that I just talked to the monks when I shouldn't have talked to the monks, and I pretty much failed the mission. Is there anyway to redo it? I have put alot of hours into playing after i failed this mission. Or is there a cheat for me to get it?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:44 PM