131 Pages V « < 128 129 130 131 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
Acadian
post Feb 4 2024, 02:37 PM
Post #2581

Paladin
Group Icon

Just a reminder. Guild meetings Mon (EU) and Tue (NA).

6 PM Eastern US time. 11 PM London time. Midnight Sakiri time. tongue.gif

Buffy'll be at the NA one.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sakiri
post Feb 4 2024, 06:02 PM
Post #2582

Master
Group Icon

I will not make it.

I'll be on a flight to Phoenix.

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 5 2024, 07:35 PM
Post #2583

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 4 2024, 08:37 AM) *

Just a reminder. Guild meetings Mon (EU) and Tue (NA).

6 PM Eastern US time. 11 PM London time. Midnight Sakiri time. tongue.gif

Buffy'll be at the NA one.

Will try to make it to both; but will probably not arrive till at least 7 both nights.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 5 2024, 11:50 PM
Post #2584

Councilor
Group Icon

I plan to attend both events. See you soon!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 8 2024, 03:05 AM
Post #2585

Councilor
Group Icon

EU Hunding's now has back stairs for a shorter route to the board. That should stop the wet footprints inside the house.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Feb 8 2024, 03:06 AM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 8 2024, 04:03 PM
Post #2586

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 7 2024, 09:05 PM) *

EU Hunding's now has back stairs for a shorter route to the board. That should stop the wet footprints inside the house.

laugh.gif

That looks perfect!!! Is that a new recipe? I don't know if I have that one or not.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 8 2024, 04:50 PM
Post #2587

Councilor
Group Icon

Just the Leyawiin Staircase, Wooden again, with some purchased pillars for the extra height. It takes two of the stairs for each flight, and aligning them to look like one is a real pain.

I know that plan on EU, but not on NA. Grits made the ones I used to reach the roof there, and my NA Hunding’s does not have the back stairs.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Feb 8 2024, 04:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 8 2024, 05:01 PM
Post #2588

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 8 2024, 10:50 AM) *

Just the Leyawiin Staircase, Wooden again, with some purchased pillars for the extra height. It takes two of the stairs for each flight, and aligning them to look like one is a real pain.

I know that plan on EU, but not on NA. Grits made the ones I used to reach the roof there, and my NA Hunding’s does not have the back stairs.

I will check Misa and see if she can make them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 8 2024, 05:22 PM
Post #2589

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy knows the Leyawiin Stairway, Wooden recipe and has plenty of mats. Just let me know who wants 'em and how many. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 15 2024, 04:50 PM
Post #2590

Councilor
Group Icon

EU folks, go do as many daily crafting writs as you can. The Master Writs that drop during the event will have double value, and can be done at any time.

Since it’s RNG on the drops, they might have reduced how many we get to compensate, but I doubt it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 15 2024, 07:44 PM
Post #2591

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 15 2024, 10:50 AM) *

EU folks, go do as many daily crafting writs as you can. The Master Writs that drop during the event will have double value, and can be done at any time.

Since it’s RNG on the drops, they might have reduced how many we get to compensate, but I doubt it.

Is there an Event going on right now? Acadian usually keeps me up on them; but he is out cruising the high seas, lol. I'll get you as many as I can.

On a separate topic; can you and Grits check out my Hundings on the NA and let me know if that will be okay? If it is acceptable, I will move the Master Tables over to Hundings and change it to my Primary Residence.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 15 2024, 07:56 PM
Post #2592

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 15 2024, 01:44 PM) *

Is there an Event going on right now? Acadian usually keeps me up on them; but he is out cruising the high seas, lol. I'll get you as many as I can.

It was unannounced, so Acadian couldn't see it coming. It popped up while I was logged on, to tell me I should have waited a couple of hours before starting my daily writs. New Master Writs have double value, reconstruction uses half the transmutes etc. I didn't even note how long it runs!

On a separate topic; can you and Grits check out my Hundings on the NA and let me know if that will be okay? If it is acceptable, I will move the Master Tables over to Hundings and change it to my Primary Residence.

I tweaked one of the balcony ramps to the tower a couple of inches, to eliminate a step-up that stopped me running up it.

My only criticism is that your version seems too safe! I'll be sticking with that narrow plank for mine. And maybe there are too many places in it to hang out, so we'll all wait for each other somewhere different, and wonder where everyone is.

And, since I can put the link on the guild tab for the guildhall, your primary residence can be anywhere you like.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Feb 15 2024, 08:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 15 2024, 08:10 PM
Post #2593

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 15 2024, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 15 2024, 01:44 PM) *

It was unannounced, so Acadian couldn't see it coming. It popped up while I was logged on, to tell me I should have waited a couple of hours before starting my daily writs. New Master Writs have double value, reconstruction uses half the transmutes etc. I didn't even note how long it runs!

Ooh, I will get right on it then. I have thousands of those "Charity Writs," too if that would help, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 15 2024, 09:36 PM
Post #2594

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 15 2024, 02:10 PM) *

Ooh, I will get right on it then. I have thousands of those "Charity Writs," too if that would help, lol.

The charity writs use up a lot of material (and effort) for just one voucher, so I got in the habit of destroying them. But it is all low-level stuff, so maybe they could be worth doing, if they pay out when their event is not running. Never tested that part. huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 15 2024, 09:50 PM
Post #2595

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 15 2024, 03:36 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 15 2024, 02:10 PM) *

The charity writs use up a lot of material (and effort) for just one voucher, so I got in the habit of destroying them. But it is all low-level stuff, so maybe they could be worth doing, if they pay out when their event is not running. Never tested that part. huh.gif

I think they still pay when Event not on, but you don't get the Achievement related to doing them. I could be wrong though. I agree on the high volume of mats and effort for just one Writ Voucher; that is why they sit in my bank and don't get used unless I am trying for an Achievement, lol. I thought I read that they were doubling the number of Writ Vouchers given; but that could have just been either a miss-interpretation or wishful thinking, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 15 2024, 10:00 PM
Post #2596

Councilor
Group Icon

The writs that drop during the event give double vouchers. Old ones do not. A lot of others read too much into that. It does mean that grabbing them now lets you take your time doing them, as the doubling is baked into the writ.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 15 2024, 10:03 PM
Post #2597

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 15 2024, 04:00 PM) *

The writs that drop during the event give double vouchers. Old ones do not. A lot of others read too much into that. It does mean that grabbing them now lets you take your time doing them, as the doubling is baked into the writ.

Ooh, that is good news!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 16 2024, 09:40 PM
Post #2598

Ancient
Group Icon

Well, it doesn't seem to be increasing my intake of Master Writs at all. Yesterday and today both I got none on either the EU or NA = just happened to find an old one on the EU and put it into the Guild Bank.

Has anyone checked out Hundings and can verify they like or don't like it and want it done better? I couldn't make any of the pieces needed by the discussions on it; so just made whatever I could and jammed it up there, lol.

If it is acceptable then some time next week I will get on moving the Master Tables, Mundus Stones, Transformer thingy, etc. over there. (plus some combat dummies, if you prefer any one over the other let me know because they won't all go in at the Hundings Place).

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 16 2024, 10:06 PM
Post #2599

Councilor
Group Icon

1. Guildhall needs are all going to be somewhere else on the property, so you’re free to rebuild out back at any time later. And it works well enough not to need any change.

2. See my comments above. I was adding to my reply while you responded to my first part, so you may not have seen them.

3. What does Grits think? Jerric can fall off anything, but you have made it harder than I did.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sakiri
post Feb 17 2024, 11:10 PM
Post #2600

Master
Group Icon

Lol.

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 128 129 130 131 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:37 PM