Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~The Little Coffee Shop~
Tellie
post Mar 23 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #41

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Mar 23 2006, 10:28 PM)
erg, i probably wont be getting the game for a while because im grounded. why you ask... lets just say unspeakable act of evil.

Oh my..I'm sorry to hear that...but well if you have been grounded,it must have been for a good reason...right. But well i still feel sorry for you,not getting the game yet...but eventually you'll get it...here have a cake.gif to cheer you up.tongue.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Mar 24 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #42

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 23 2006, 07:58 PM)
And please accept this cake.gif...I made itmyself...and there is more cake.gif for the rest of you...enjoy it while they last laugh.gif

*serves cake, tea, chocholate chip, coffee, crackers with cheese, and many other fine edible stuffs*

Ooo, what a feast! That's good, let's celebrate a bit more smile.gif.

*grabs a piece of cake and a cup of coffee to enjoy with a couple of chocolate chips and some good friends*

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Mar 23 2006, 09:03 PM)
PS is Chorrol the new Balmora? as in one of the most popular cities

Hmm, I don't think so. Regarding the fact that there is fast-travel I doubt any town will be like Balmora. Then I guess it all depends on were you buy a house smile.gif.

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 24 2006, 04:03 AM
Post #43

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 23 2006, 03:26 PM)
Oh my..I'm sorry to hear that...but well if you have been grounded,it must have been for a good reason...right. But well i still feel sorry for you,not getting the game yet...but eventually you'll get it...here have a cake.gif to cheer you up.tongue.gif

thanxs Telendil, but it still wont get me Oblivion.

"grabs a cake as he bawls and gets thrown out of the coffee shop for scaring the customers"

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Mar 24 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #44

Agent

I type, while sitting at my computer, waiting for it to drop through the Magic Slot of Oblivion Dropping +10. Oh man, I can't wait. emot-ninja1.gif ph34r.gif

*grabs crackers with cheese, throws at the waiter and explodes*

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 24 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

Well just wanna say that right now I'm on LAN and installing Oblivion smile.gif Really looking forward to play this on full settings biggrin.gif That's all laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 24 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

lucky.... I was being stupid and bought the Collectors edition, cool as heck If I do say so myself, but then I got home and found out my computer doesn't have a dvd drive... yeah I don't know what else to say

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Burnt Sierra
post Mar 24 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #47

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Mar 24 2006, 08:39 PM)
lucky.... I was being stupid and bought the Collectors edition, cool as heck If I do say so myself, but then I got home and found out my computer doesn't have a dvd drive... yeah I don't know what else to say

Ouch. Luckily a dvd drive isn't that expensive, and this is as good a reason as any to upgrade to one. That and the fact that pretty much everything these days requires it kvleft.gif
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2006, 02:21 AM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

YAY! I got a dvd Drive and finished getting everything up to speed I'm installing Oblivion as I type... wish me luck biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 25 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #49

Mouth
Group Icon

Ah...congratzy...smile.gifbiggrin.gif...goodluck...I'm glad you are allowed to play it now...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Mar 25 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #50

Agent

Bah, turns out I get it on the 28th, not the 24th... damn you Amazon!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 25 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #51

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 23 2006, 07:58 PM)

*serves cake, tea, chocholate chip, coffee, crackers with cheese, and many other fine edible stuffs*

Cheese???? BROWN cheese?? I do hope so because today is a HAPPY day....I am the lucky owner of CE Oblivion!!! Ok .....I don´t have it in my hand....it´s still very far away, but still....There´s a box, containing the famous game, with my name on it....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post Mar 25 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #52

Agent

Hi, what a lovely Oblivinious atmosphere you guys have here in the Coffie Shop :)

Takes a seat and googles at all the treats on the table. Man, I don't know where to start... :P

I just got myself a dvd drive yesterday, so now everything should be in order in my computer, the game is now the only thing missing *sigh*

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 25 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Mar 25 2006, 02:39 PM)
Cheese???? BROWN cheese?? I do hope so because today is a HAPPY day....I am the lucky owner of CE Oblivion!!! Ok .....I don´t have it in my hand....it´s still very far away, but still....There´s a box, containing the famous game, with my name on it....

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Sure...wouldnt I think of you...but congratz on getting CE Oblivion....I got it on wednesday actually...glad your back minkey.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Mar 25 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #54

Mouth
Group Icon

I've had mine now since the 21st... but it doesn't matter much now seeing as I've lost it.

Yes... lost the CD... It's terrible

I swear I left it in the drive, now I'm going to have to go check every one of my CD cases......

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 25 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #55

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Mar 25 2006, 02:23 PM)
I've had mine now since the 21st... but it doesn't matter much now seeing as I've lost it.

I swear I left it in the drive, now I'm going to have to go check every one of my CD cases......

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

But Stomach Ache!!!! HOW could you loose a cd????? and THAT particular one of all! my my...... tongue.gif

Hmm I wish you good luck searching anyway!......poor SA.... mellow.gif

Thanks Tellie.....gotta slow down on trips now....too much lately

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 25 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #56

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Mar 25 2006, 03:23 PM)

Oh dear...I do hope you find it...it would be terrible to lose something like that...I feel sorry for you...hope you find it...here have a cake.gif to easen the pain a bit...sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Mar 25 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Although I am at work, I am dreaming of Oblivion. I have been enjoying brief sessions since I got it on Wednesday.

Well, must get back to the job.

Enjoy some cheddar and crackers, along with a little homemade cinnamon raisin bread as the snow falls on the daffodils here in Tennessee.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Red
post Mar 25 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #58

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Mar 25 2006, 03:57 PM)
Although I am at work, I am dreaming of Oblivion.  I have been enjoying brief sessions since I got it on Wednesday. 

Well, must get back to the job.

Enjoy some cheddar and crackers, along with a little homemade cinnamon raisin bread as the snow falls on the daffodils here in Tennessee.

Mmm, homemade cinnamon raisin bread. One of the 381 056 reasons to love Trey biggrin.gif.

I too am dreaming of Oblivion as I workout a time to get my computer fixed, but in a more literal way. I dreamt being in a house that was almost like a reverse tower, with hundreds of floors going downwards. Anyway, lets just say the dream combat in Oblivion is awesome, and the dream physics are unbelievable. tongue.gif

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 26 2006, 12:42 AM
Post #59

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Mar 25 2006, 08:23 AM)

there is already a cd key crack, though I am not going to say where, partly b/c I don't know and partly b/c the moderators don't appreciate cheats/illegal stuff. In your case I think if you have it installed this would be a good solution, and not something I would think of as bad, morally, since you did pay for the game. I understand the crack is hard to find so ...good luck.

"as the snow falls on the daffodils here in Tennessee." -treydog

I am in ohio and we got just enough to stick for a day or two, how about you?

I made some friutcake but was out of town with little money so I ate it, sorry all...heres some coffee though, it's hazelnut flavored.

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 26 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(jchamber @ Mar 25 2006, 05:42 PM)
I am in ohio and we got just enough to stick for a day or two, how about you?

I know you weren't talkin to me but I'll answer... biggrin.gif I'm in Missouri and, if i remember corectially and it isn't my pesemistic(I like that word for some reason) veiws kicking in, we didn't get anything. biggrin.gif or if we did it was less then an inch or two

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post

10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 04:18 AM