6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funniest Sight In Game
Taillus
post Apr 6 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

What is the craziest thing you have ever seen in game?
- Did it have to do with the AI?
- Was it the way a wolf rolled down a hill at rediculous speeds due to the Havoc Engine?

Share it all with us, what has made you burst out laughing?

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Apr 6 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

In big ol' tough oblivion. I find two strong dremoras. Im trying to practice my marksman skill. When I notice that I'm gonna die I pull at my sword and charge at them. They both back up into the lava and die. I cracked up laughing when I looked off the edge of the bridge and saw two dremoras floating there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThanadoS
post Apr 6 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #3

Agent

on some kind of hill.. i killed one of those bandits with, with their typical lvl 20 glass dagger. Well the guy fell, i wanted to grab the dagger and as it was sliding down the hill, i ran after it. The dagger went up to such an incredible speed that it travelled faster than the concorde an overall distance of about... 2 km(?) smile.gif Then it stopped at a small stone's steadfastness smile.gif
+Quote Post
Remux Dreadfire
post Apr 6 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #4

Evoker

Hahaha i foiund a glitch in the game were i tried to get on my horse and m legs got stuck in the ground so i was halfway underground in solid earth

--------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Loki
post Apr 7 2006, 12:20 AM
Post #5

Evoker

I was over encumbered becasue of too many heavy daedric warhammers one time, so i dropped one, picked it up with the grab feature, and ran to my house. The game loaded an area, i got to my house, i added it to my inventory, and entered my house. When i got inside the sword was hovering in front of me, and in my inventory. But the funny part is, when i equipped another sword and attacked, they both swung in unison.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 7 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

My incedent is when I killed some rat it just kept rolling down the hill so I walked by it... funny

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Sam
post Apr 7 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #7

Evoker

My funniest Oblivion moment... hmmm....

Oh. Alright:

So, I was in this elven ruin, and it had one of those traps where the floor flies up and sends you into a cealing full of spikes when you walk onto it. So what happened was there was this glitch that when I activated the trap, silver arrows would begin bombarding me from the patch of spikes in the cealing. So I would be running around this big elven hall getting harassed by some unseen, unkillable creature with a bow. I went into my inventory to equip my shield, and saw the hillarious image of my character with about 17 arrows stuck vertically into the top of his shoulders. I thought that was pretty funny...
+Quote Post
Volsung
post Apr 7 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #8

Agent

A rat jumped at me, I shot an arrow at it and I pinned it to a wall.

--------------------
Signature being redone
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Apr 7 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #9

Agent

one of my funniest moments was when i was in oblivion I had little health and was getting attcked by a dremora with a mace and so with shiled up i gradiually started moving forward eventually pushing him off as i looked down there he was dead on the spike floor

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
kitty_dust
post Apr 7 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #10

Retainer

hmmm.....

my funnest moment in oblivion was when i went to get my horse i found it stuck in another horse but the funny part was when i tryed to ride it he other horse was still stuck and sent my flying up in the air and i got stuck in the air xD laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Apr 7 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

LOL I cant wait to find some funny glitches of my own. This thread ended up being a riot to read. I keep almost losing my drink. biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 7 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Sent a NPC straight into a table near some stairs and he started shaking like hell due the engine and it looked like he had the worst death cramp ever pluss the annoying noise laugh.gif
+Quote Post
Blitz
post Apr 7 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #13

Retainer

My funniest thing so far is I took Martin Septim (Horrible Name) up to Dive Rock (The Highest Point in the game Farthest N.E.) and got him to the ledge and smacked him with my daedric claymore and he went flying off down the hill which is like an 800 foot steep hill and he tumbled down it and he got up half way through and he just died again biggrin.gif Also there is a guy in the lighthouse in Anvil at night I shot him in the neck with an arrow and he flew right over the edge but popped right up again like flew up.
+Quote Post
Herne
post Apr 8 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #14

Associate

For me its (apart from the floppy corpses rolling down hill) when i was asked to eliminate 4 bandits, all in seperate caves withing a mine complex. I get to the 3rd, a woman with a henchbod, only as i am advancing up the corridor she charges at me over the top of a huge pile of logs. A trap of a sort i assume. But she forgot to secure the logs properly. So as she charges at me shouting 'It ends here!' she goes through the mangle as a dozen tree trunks gently reduce her (and said henchbod) to a pulp as i stand by the side and watch. laugh.gif
+Quote Post
strra
post Apr 8 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #15

Evoker

i was in a cave full of vampires... kinda on edge already
i just killed a female vampire and she landed in the doorway... i was sneaking around when all of a sudden there was a loud WHAM!... i spin around and the vampire got stuck inside the door somehow and was seizing like crazy...
i had to pause the game for a minute and relax as my heart went back to normal speed biggrin.gif

this was pretty humorous also...

This post has been edited by strra: Apr 9 2006, 08:45 AM

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Apr 8 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

I had a post on this but it was moved to cheats. One of mine was when I found a gate to oblivion. I ran away because I had low health. Fearing fire antronarches I hid in a house and used magic to level myself by about 7. I go out and find 1 scamp who dies in two hits. I go there and get ambused by fire antronarches. I killed them but it was still annoying.
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Apr 8 2006, 06:09 AM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

I killed someone important in the game with console. Cause I wanted his armor, well right as he was coming back I stole his gold, he came up all of the sudden, like within quarter second, and was all mad XD It was as if some dead guy just noticed he was being stolen from. Also, tgm, then when you have ALL the guards attacking, player.payfine Fun to watch them all walk away all of the sudden.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Apr 8 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

I am only 45 mins to an hour into the game and the funniest thing I have seen so far is in the sewers at the beginning of the game a rat ran up a set of stairs to try biting me and I cast a flare at it. It stopped in mid-air and landed on the steps hard. Then it slinked butt first down the steps with his teeth hitting each step on the way down.

There was also a trap with three wierd heavy metal spiked things on chains that were held against the ceiling in the beginning of the game. I was fighting off two goblins and when I look back, the three traps were lined up perfectly to take the three of us out. Two of the spiked things swung down from the ceiling when I crossed this rope trap but the one that should have taken me out didn't move. Lucky me although the same can't be said for those two goblins.... LOL

--------------------
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Apr 8 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #19

Agent

Just thought of a funnier moment but it might be considered a spoiler cause its based on a quest ill put a warning in just to be on the safe side

SPOLIER............................................

SPOLIER............................................

On the DB quest where you have to kill all the house guests i was doing a great job killed three of them leaving two guests left a drunken Nord and an old woman who was wondering in the basement at the time. When i went to speak to the nord he goes theres three of us left and i know we arent murderers that leaves one person ran to this shelf picked up a sword and legged it down to the basement . I soon follwed and entered the basement to see him sheathing his sword the the old women face down on the table, guess she was eating, the nord looked so happy i couldnt help laugh so much when his moment of triumph was ended with a arrow to the back of the head biggrin.gif This is one of my favourtie quests to date

This post has been edited by sins_to_dark: Apr 8 2006, 03:56 PM

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Apr 8 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #20

Agent

When I was at the Cloud Ruler Fortress and I knocked the captain of the edge, he woke up and he was at the bottom of this like 500 foot cliff... then he got pwned by a wolf biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:11 AM