Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> huge wars
hunter14
post Aug 17 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Evoker

I dont know if there was a post like this before but i wanted to know if there any huge battles ( not including the end of the main quest) that u could fight in, like a mod or a side quest.

--------------------
i own your monkeys hahahahahaha

attack my monkeys!!!

want a banana, well u cant have one

only my monkeys can

u bananaless person
------------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rane
post Aug 22 2006, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Lurker
Group Icon

I bet there is a multitude of mods that add large battles but I haven't downloaded such a mod yet myself. As for already existing battles, the only thing that I can think of wasn't even part of a quest. Somewhere north of Anvil I ran into a bunch of legionnaires close to an Oblivion gate that had appeared. There was about seven to ten legionnaires fighting a dozen or so Daedra, a mixed gathering of Scamps, Flame Atronachs, Clannfears and Daedroths. First I thought it was a mod but after the battle I talked to the captain of the bunch and it turned out that it was a part of the original game. Rather odd though, considering I had never ran into this confrontation with my earlier 10+ characters. Anyway, the gate appeared somewhere between the "County Kvatch" and "The Gold Coast" texts on the map. I don't have access to the game for the moment so I cannot give a more specific location.
+Quote Post
deemu
post Oct 3 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #3

Agent

no there is no big battles in the game perhaps the one at the end of oblivion but im sure there is with a mod or two that could help

This post has been edited by deemu: Oct 3 2006, 05:05 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
lean wit it dont rock wit it
+Quote Post
Parkillous
post Oct 20 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #4

Evoker

Find mods that add more enemies... then get toaster's share mod... so you can recruit an army and go fight heaps of daedra...
+Quote Post
Abu the Cat
post Oct 23 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #5

Agent

What Rane is talking about is by Fort Sutch. Well, you could also steal a Goblin Tribe Staff (or whatever the name is), and put it in another Goblin lair.

--------------------

Bow down to one of my cats!

Se llama Abu! (His name is Abu!)

IPB Image
cryocry on TESSource

Join the Order of Shorn
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Oct 24 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Abu the Cat @ Oct 24 2006, 06:18 AM) *

Well, you could also steal a Goblin Tribe Staff (or whatever the name is), and put it in another Goblin lair.

I know that is part of the quest, but does that actaully work outside of that quest?
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 6 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #7

Agent

QUOTE(Rane @ Aug 22 2006, 03:03 PM) *

I bet there is a multitude of mods that add large battles but I haven't downloaded such a mod yet myself. As for already existing battles, the only thing that I can think of wasn't even part of a quest. Somewhere north of Anvil I ran into a bunch of legionnaires close to an Oblivion gate that had appeared. There was about seven to ten legionnaires fighting a dozen or so Daedra, a mixed gathering of Scamps, Flame Atronachs, Clannfears and Daedroths. First I thought it was a mod but after the battle I talked to the captain of the bunch and it turned out that it was a part of the original game. Rather odd though, considering I had never ran into this confrontation with my earlier 10+ characters. Anyway, the gate appeared somewhere between the "County Kvatch" and "The Gold Coast" texts on the map. I don't have access to the game for the moment so I cannot give a more specific location.

this is the fort sutch non- jounral quest
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 6 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #8

Agent

QUOTE(Pisces @ Oct 23 2006, 11:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Abu the Cat @ Oct 24 2006, 06:18 AM) *

Well, you could also steal a Goblin Tribe Staff (or whatever the name is), and put it in another Goblin lair.

I know that is part of the quest, but does that actaully work outside of that quest?

yes , it should do
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:26 PM