Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages V « < 102 103 104 105 106 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
Acadian
post Jun 18 2020, 10:19 PM
Post #2061

Paladin
Group Icon

Exactly. She likes pretty bling but not hagraven style bling. Lol.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 19 2020, 01:36 AM
Post #2062

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jun 18 2020, 04:19 PM) *

Exactly. She likes pretty bling but not hagraven style bling. Lol.

Lol, I suppose it requires a... unique... sense of taste to appreciate hagraven style bling. laugh.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 19 2020, 05:41 AM
Post #2063

Mouth
Group Icon

For those who may have missed it, there's a free pet available this month - you just have to opt in to marketing emails to get the crown store code for it. More info here.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 19 2020, 08:04 PM
Post #2064

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 18 2020, 11:15 AM) *

New crown crates are out. We found a fun new hairstyle in the "Superior Rewards" section for 16 gems. We had 17 so we grabbed it. It has a Cap'n Jack Sparrow vibe, but I think it works really well on Brenna.

Front

Back

Hopefully y'all can see it well enough with those pics.

Wow, that hair really sets that scene with the Crow Mother in the background!!! That pic from the front is totally Brenna in some Reachman ritual!

I only had 7 gems left; so went ahead and bought the 15 crates package. Didn't get the hair; but I did get two emotes and a new pet mountain goat. I like the Sacred goat better; but for some reason my Sacred goat stopped bleating! Can't have a non-bleater pet following me! laugh.gif (and now I have 102 gems to spend, lol).

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 18 2020, 01:55 PM) *

The cool renaissance style hats are weird though. Your hair completely disappears when you preview them. With all the hats they have that don’t do this, it’s strange that these do. They don’t appear to be constructed any differently.

They did that on Misa too. She won one in a crate; and as cute as the hat would be = won't be worn since it makes my females bald. Now...Malan IS bald; so he might not mind, lol.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jun 18 2020, 02:16 PM) *

I agree on the hats!

Buffy previewed the Captain Jack Sparrow hair. It was brown on her. Oh well. kvleft.gif

It changed to red for Misa; but ... just didn't look right on her.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jun 19 2020, 07:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 24 2020, 03:26 PM
Post #2065

Paladin
Group Icon

The Midyear Mayhem PvP event runs June 25 - July 7.

Here's the link for more info: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58421

Highlights for me are double AP and event tix. Here's a snip from the above link about tix:

During the Midyear Mayhem event, you can earn up to four Event Tickets per day by completing two different PvP activities:
Two tickets for completing any Cyrodiil or Battlegrounds daily quest
Two tickets for completing any Imperial City district daily quests

The Event Ticket timer resets at 1:00AM EDT each morning. Note that if you earn new Event Tickets over the 12-limit cap, you’ll lose them. Good thing there’s plenty of things to spend them on at Impresario vendor during the event:
Second Legion Outfit Style pages (can’t be traded)
Zero Legion Outfit Style pages (can’t be traded)
Standard-Bearer Emotes
Group Repair Kits
Icebreath Berries (including Bloom, Budding, Growth, and Ripeness)
Indrik Feathers
Rimedusk Indrik pet

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 24 2020, 03:36 PM
Post #2066

Ancient
Group Icon

Ew, PvP. No thanks.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Jun 24 2020, 04:39 PM
Post #2067

Master
Group Icon

It's not so bad - go early in the morning when Cyrodiil numbers are low and stay away from the battle zones and you'll do fine!

I've gone with a few members of my housing guild - we've wanted certain furnishings or certain achievements, and we've blasted each other, all in good fun! Since I have three toons in each of the three alliances, there's no shortage of willing souls to head out. The best thing? PVP doesn't damage your armor!

Lately I've been going out with Grits and getting some of the solo side quests in Cyrodiil - all good experience for those of my toons who need to level up alliance skills for certain builds. I still fail to understand why good PVE builds call for PVP skills, but there you go . . .

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 24 2020, 05:26 PM
Post #2068

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy has all the Alliance skills she wants so the only time she goes to Cyrodiil is during the double AP event. Repairing walls/doors actually earns slightly more AP than is spent on repair supplies so quite a bit of AP comes from that - slow and safe. She monitors zone chat and if there is a keep capturing group running, she will sometimes join them - and be terrified the entire time. When playing as a healer variant, she earns her keep and survives pretty well, generally getting no kills though. When playing as an archer variant, she uses her group to protect her and manages quite a few ranged kills. She make no provisions at all for PvP as far as skills/gear goes so, not surprisingly, if caught by herself among foes, her survival rate is zero.

And honestly, the only reason she goes to Cyrodiil at this point is silly vanity. She likes having a few pretty stripes under her name as she runs around . . . even though calling her a PvP paper tiger would be quite overselling herself. Oh, and she wants event tickets for the Impresario's shoppe. laugh.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 24 2020, 09:06 PM
Post #2069

Councilor
Group Icon

The double AP will interest Kemel Al-Satakalaami, who wants his caltrops, and Fleur on EU, who will do her training visit to Cyro and hope to reach Vigor. All the rest is not for us. If pushed, it's BG for preference, as you get 7.5k (doubled to 15k) credit for coming in dead (literally) last.

I'm disappointed there are no Imperial furnishings at the Impresario. That would be one of the few things worth getting tickets for.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 25 2020, 05:27 AM
Post #2070

Mouth
Group Icon

I used to enjoy PvP with Haa-Rei, just sneaking around to do quests and such and occasionally helping to defend keeps.

Ciri needs to get the vigor skill, so this event seems like the best time to jump in for a little while. That Indrik mount is also a good incentive.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 7 2020, 12:22 PM
Post #2071

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy wound up her objectives for Midyear Mayhem a few days ago so I missed that the end of the event was extended by a day until 10:00AM EDT on Wed July 8.

Ref: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/di...on-7-8-10am-edt

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 7 2020, 06:51 PM
Post #2072

Ancient
Group Icon

Midyear Mayhem sounds like professional wrestling.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 7 2020, 07:07 PM
Post #2073

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 7 2020, 10:51 AM) *

Midyear Mayhem sounds like professional wrestling.

That's more or less exactly what it is. The event focuses on the game's one player vs player zone, trying to lure those of us with little or no interest to join in. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jul 17 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #2074

Mouth
Group Icon

For those who may have missed it, there's a free bundle of stuff available to pick up in the crown store until July 30th. Text from the website reads:

"From now until July 30, you can find the brand-new Player Appreciation Bundle featured in the Crown Store. This exclusive bundle is completely free (it’s listed as having a zero crown cost) and includes the following items:

Vampiric Dragon-Imp pet
The Mace of Molag Bal outfit style
Three Outfit Change Tokens
10 Crown Repair Kits
20 Crown Soul Gems
Three Gold Coast Experience Scrolls (50% boost for one hour)"

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 17 2020, 06:14 PM
Post #2075

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 17 2020, 12:52 PM) *

For those who may have missed it, there's a free bundle of stuff available to pick up in the crown store until July 30th. Text from the website reads:

"From now until July 30, you can find the brand-new Player Appreciation Bundle featured in the Crown Store. This exclusive bundle is completely free (it’s listed as having a zero crown cost) and includes the following items:

Vampiric Dragon-Imp pet
The Mace of Molag Bal outfit style
Three Outfit Change Tokens
10 Crown Repair Kits
20 Crown Soul Gems
Three Gold Coast Experience Scrolls (50% boost for one hour)"

Picked mine up!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 17 2020, 06:23 PM
Post #2076

Councilor
Group Icon

Picked it up on both NA and EU servers. It's one per account/server, so you can have two! But of course the contents can't be transferred between the servers.

Another reason to create an EU character (and join the EU copy of the guild).

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 17 2020, 10:20 PM
Post #2077

Ancient
Group Icon

Meh, not really much for me to get excited about, tbh.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 20 2020, 08:57 AM
Post #2078

Paladin
Group Icon

Summerset Event coming up July 23 - Aug 4. Reward boxes for daily delve, WB, geyser or Cloudrest trial quests. First one of those dailies each day gets you three event tix. More details here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58487

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 24 2020, 04:29 PM
Post #2079

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 20 2020, 03:57 AM) *

Summerset Event coming up July 23 - Aug 4. Reward boxes for daily delve, WB, geyser or Cloudrest trial quests. First one of those dailies each day gets you three event tix. More details here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58487

I went over for a quick skyshard or two from the delves, and all the coffer rewards were Thieves Guild treasures. Anyone get anything useful?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 24 2020, 05:59 PM
Post #2080

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy's been doing one daily per day for the 3 tix. She prefers the WB dailies to the delve dailies in Summerset since the WB's are so heavily attended now. The only bit of loot of note she recalls is a motif page for Wleykynd(?) hands.

Though not a housing fanatic, she's pleased that the Impresario is offering some nice furnishings along with the Snowhawk outfit style. She just chuckles over what seems to be the neverending indrik of the month stuff. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

118 Pages V « < 102 103 104 105 106 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:38 PM