Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Kind Of Race Will You Be?, Imperial, Redguard, Dark Elf ...
What kind of race will you be?
What kind of race will you be?
High Elf [ 6 ] ** [7.32%]
Dark Elf [ 13 ] ** [15.85%]
Wood Elf [ 13 ] ** [15.85%]
Imperial [ 17 ] ** [20.73%]
Redguard [ 6 ] ** [7.32%]
Nord [ 7 ] ** [8.54%]
Khajit [ 2 ] ** [2.44%]
Orc [ 3 ] ** [3.66%]
Breton [ 9 ] ** [10.98%]
Argonian [ 6 ] ** [7.32%]
Total Votes: 82
Guests cannot vote 
Joeri
post Feb 13 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Retainer

I know similar (poll) questions have been asked on this forum, but I thought there was just missing the most important one!

*After reading all the race-descriptions on the Elder Scrolls page, I go for Redguard, because they have physical advantages -like faster in running, which irritated me a bit in Morrowind ..my Wood Elf was waaaay to slow- and they are independent (and) adventurers
(I've never been such a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series ..but since a friend of mine let me play Morrowind, I'm really looking forward to Oblivion..!)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sirin
post Feb 13 2006, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Evoker

well, blimey guy! if you had picked Charioteer as your sign and speed as your favored attribute, you would be in no great danger!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Naggy
post Feb 13 2006, 08:19 AM
Post #3

Associate

I plan to go magic in oblivion since its supposed to be totally revamped and now equal to physical fighting and in morrowind the high elf if I remember right was the stronges magic user type, so thats why I am choosing them.

--------------------
name: Naggy
race: High Elf
sign: Apprentice
level: 46
master in: all schools of magic, light armor, blade, armorer, acrobatics
factions: Champion of Cyrodiil, Listener, Grand Champion, Arch-Mage
played: 85 hours
xbox live tag: Naggy
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Feb 13 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

High elf all the way, they are the superror race tongue.gif I'll be a high elf battle mage, as I recall heavy armour poses disadvantages this time around but a true high elf doesn't run away when they're out of magic. I should really play breton for this type of character but I'm not going to stick with a second class magic user!!

First time around I will play a wood elf in the forest until I get bored and want to explore, the high elf will be my exploring character.
+Quote Post
DaedraMaster
post Feb 13 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #5

Associate

I chose a wood elf because its a short little critter that would probably look good as a theif/archer which is what my first char is gunna be. I dont know why but the over all thought of Fargoth is what i see when i think of this type of charactor. It also would be funny to see a little shrimp assassinate you TALL people. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
words of wisdom

In america money says "In God We Trust."
In Soviet russia we Have no money.
+Quote Post
Joeri
post Feb 13 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #6

Retainer

QUOTE(Sirin @ Feb 13 2006, 02:37 AM)
well, blimey guy! if you had picked Charioteer as your sign and speed as your favored attribute, you would be in no great danger!!!

heheh unsure.gif

well that makes the decision kinda harder

but i think i'll stick with Redguard ..they seem to be a quite allround, multi-talented race
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Feb 13 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Imperial... My first character is always the native race to the area... Plus, they're pretty good at combat / trade.

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Feb 13 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Redguard. It is the only race I ever got anywhere with in Morrowind (still level 1 laugh.gif ) Not to mention I just love a bit of swordbashing. And believe it or not, my Redguard has surprised me with quite decent magic. (Only basic spells, but at least he can do them 77% of the time.)

My second choice would be Kajitt (did I spell it right?).
It was the first race I ever tried, but the inability to equip boots and closed helmets made me stop. I hate getting my feet wet.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 13 2006, 05:36 PM
Post #9

Finder
Group Icon

Well I'm going to create a char of each race and each class but that option is not there so I voted for Breton, considering I'm probably going to be playing a Mage most of the time.

Hmm.. but now that I think of it maybe something more mixxed is better, like a battlemage Redguard or Swordspell Imperial.. Now I'm not so sure anymore. tongue.gif

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
Joeri
post Feb 13 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #10

Retainer

a battlemage Redguard?
Redguard's are one of the worst races to choose when you want to be a mage, right?
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 13 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joeri @ Feb 13 2006, 07:36 PM)
a battlemage Redguard?
Redguard's are one of the worst races to choose when you want to be a mage, right?

Bah, there's nothing to stop me from being a Wood-Elf Barbarian! It's just going to get a bit more difficult tongue.gif

(Ok, I admit, it was a while ago I played morrowind, I'm getting rusty...)

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
jayjay333
post Feb 13 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #12

Unregistered

I have to pick the Tree Sap People biggrin.gif they are indeed the best archers in all of TAMRIEL!! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Million
post Feb 13 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #13

Retainer

I'm probably going to be Dark elf. They may not look the best but, I like to use magic that destroys and I like longsword and I use a bow, and darkelf has a "+" in all of those so it's really the best choice for me. I also might just make a Imperial or breton for looks and just work him up in all the other stuff. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Name: Maximus
Race: Nord
Sign: Shadow
Master in: Blade, Bow
Factions: Champion of Cyrodiil, Listener, Grand Champion,Head of Theives guild,
Played Hours: 103
Level: 34
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 14 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Million @ Feb 14 2006, 12:49 AM)
I'm probably going to be Dark elf. They may not look the best but, I like to use magic that destroys and I like longsword and I use a bow, and darkelf has a "+" in all of those so it's really the best choice for me. I also might just make a Imperial or breton for looks and just work him up in all the other stuff. biggrin.gif

*shrugs* I don't like Dunmer... They were too mean to me in MW, and they were too many... Although in Cyrodiil you'll be an outlander as a Dark elf, that's pretty cool..

Actually what I did in my later characters of MW was to choose the race that appealed the most to me estheticaly (sp?) and then just made a mod that rearranged the stats so it suited my skills-preferences smile.gif Simple and effective. My orc healer kicked a**. biggrin.gif

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

+Quote Post
Sirin
post Feb 14 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #15

Evoker

QUOTE(Bofra @ Feb 13 2006, 07:20 PM)
Bah, there's nothing to stop me from being a Wood-Elf Barbarian! It's just going to get a bit more difficult tongue.gif

(Ok, I admit, it was a while ago I played morrowind, I'm getting rusty...)

Well, if one wants to be picky about this, Wood Elves are considered 'barbaric' on the elder scrolls website, so they could still classify as Barbarians... maybe.... biggrin.gif i'm such an idiot sometimes!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 14 2006, 07:25 AM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sirin @ Feb 14 2006, 04:09 AM)
Well, if one wants to be picky about this, Wood Elves are considered 'barbaric' on the elder scrolls website, so they could still classify as Barbarians... maybe.... biggrin.gif  i'm such an idiot sometimes!! biggrin.gif

Oh blink.gif well, even more of a reason then. In MW without mods you could still become a Jack of All Trades rather easy with any race, it just took a bit of training.

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

+Quote Post
Taillus
post Feb 14 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #17

Knower
Group Icon

I am for sure going to be an Imperial. A battle mage named Xander (See Fanfic section biggrin.gif ) I think I will try out a Khajiit or Argonian for my second character because I never really gave them a chance in Morrowind.

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Infiltrator
post Feb 14 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #18

Evoker

Unless they have really really blunt faces, Argonian.

--------------------
Infiltrator out.
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Feb 15 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #19

Agent

I chose dunmar because on Morrowind main charactors were a redguard and a dark elf, I enjoyed being the dark elf more and they are brilliant with a long blade my preferred weapon choice plus i trained him in marksman aswell as heavy and medium armor, a perfect fighting machine. I also killed the dukes brother cant remeber his name, lived in his house and owned his plantation lol

But with my redguard i became head of house redorian, got my own village and that is one of my favourtie accomplishes biggrin.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Joey1666
post Feb 15 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #20

Retainer

as usual i chose imperial in morrowind i had lvl 76 and he was brilliant but they look ga*

in any way i am master of morrowind if any one need help also i hav tip....u rob somthin cheap in shop..then he attacks u kill him and go out and pay the amount u robbed to a cop then rob him blind.... i had over 400k lol.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 07:41 PM