Post #21

Master
Group Icon

biggrin.gif thx

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 22 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 21 2005, 09:19 PM)
Wait...I thought dead things scared Mergirl... tongue.gif

As well as fascinated with them. smile.gif I just can't play a game with them, is all. Usually the undead try to kill you or pop out of nowhere or something. (I get frightened easily, no matter if I was watching a TV show/movie/or playing a game).

I do draw some morbid pictures here and there (my sister's drawings are even worse!), but I sometimes get scared of my own creations.

Kind of like scary movies, I like the thrill of them, but I would not want to spend time playing a game that revolves around the scare factor for more than a few hours. I would get a heart attack or something. tongue.gif

Well, the skeletons are not so bad. They're kind of awesome and cute when they're not attacking you. smile.gif

To Kiln: I'm thinking if a mod would do that. I do want this to be mandatory for the other players; it wouldn't be fair. Kind of like those who want mandatory eating and drinking. *shrugs* I could wait for a mod. Hopefully, people can figure out how to script it. After all, it is like a NPC, sort of. mellow.gif
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 23 2005, 01:26 AM
Post #23

Forum Bard
Group Icon

I understand your view on this and alot of people would also like it but you shouldn't have to play on stealth if you don't want to. I really wouldn't like to have to hide every single body of someone I killed.(I don't kill often mind you I kill when I am threatened and when I want something I can't get any other way.)
If you want to get a mod to be able to hide bodies I'm sure someone will implement it so all power to ya.

Mergirl: I would like to be able to drag bodies and such but I don't want to be forced to in order to keep out of trouble. The necromancy thing still sounds awesome though, reanimating corpses would be a great hobby. smile.gif
I still find it funny that dead stuff scares you though...hehe tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Kiln: Jul 23 2005, 01:30 AM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Red
post Jul 24 2005, 04:49 AM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

I hope you drag them by the arm or leg and not pick them up on your back and haul them at half your normal speed. Then I can steadily drag bodies into a big cricle and then either 1. do mass necromancies or 2. Play with havok (as in "what happens if I use telekenisis on this huge rock and throw it at said pile of dead bodies"). Yay for the possibility of Necromancy!

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Jul 28 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Jul 23 2005, 08:49 PM)
We’ve gone over the spells themselves and taken out some of the more useless ones and added in a number of new ones.  So you’ll see quite a few new effects like Reanimate, an effect that allows you to resurrect a dead NPC and gain him as a follower.

Well apparently we don't have to wait for a mod, the devs put it into oblivion for us! Have fun mergirl biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:07 AM