Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

132 Pages V « < 126 127 128 129 130 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Skyrim (Spoilerific), Like the other one, but with added spoilers!!!
Acadian
post Oct 22 2018, 12:21 AM
Post #2541

Paladin
Group Icon

Sybil is honing her skills quite well for the dark path she has chosen. An orphan skulking around Skyrim creating more orphans! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 3 2018, 03:35 PM
Post #2542

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - with Belethor dead, Ysolda took over his shop. Funny, but each time when spoken to, Ysolda tells a story of how she'll buy the Bannered Mare from Hulda once she makes enough money from trading with Khajiit caravans. She came from a stall to her own shop and she already wants to own an inn.

@Acadian - hopefully Belethor didn't have any children. Because if he had them, he'd sell them in a second.

Sybil successfully completed first three minor contracts, as ordered by Nazir. The only complication occurred in Dawnstar, where Sybil performed a spectacular shot with her bow from far above Dawnstar, but killed the wrong person because the supposed victim and the killed woman switched positions at the smelter. This not only incurred a high bounty on her head but Pale guards and some vigilantes came searching for her. After disposing of them, Sybil put on a uniform of a Pale guard and returned to Dawnstar. She watched over the miners until the shift was over, then followed the supposed victim to her house, and corrected her mistake.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 7 2018, 05:44 PM
Post #2543

Master
Group Icon

While Shatter-Shields were grieving because of losing another daughter, scantily-dressed Sybil stepped in front of her next target - Alain Dufont. “Your boys hired me to…please you, my Lord,” she said and shyly looked down. Alain smiled, this was really a nice and unexpected surprise from his friends. Little did he know that all of them had slit throats by now. But as he came closer and touched the girl, he suddenly felt an intense and terrible pain in his stomach. He looked down and saw the girl’s bloody hand as she was firmly holding the dagger, which was now deep inside his stomach. At last days of banditry were over for Alain Dufont.

Shortly after, the worst bard in Skyrim, namely Lurbuk from Morthal, met quite a matching end – an arrow pierced his skull right through his ear. Whether the assassin intentionally wanted to hurt the organ, which Lurbuk’d often hurt with his singing, remains unknown. Just as it remains unknown, how did Lurbuk’s assassin manage to fatally hit him in the middle of the Moorside Inn and remain unseen.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 10 2018, 05:00 AM
Post #2544

Councilor
Group Icon

My gosh, with her HAND?? blink.gif

-----------------

Loredas, 13 Evening Star, late morning Sir Vyvoor and his three followers finally make it to where they're supposed to be next: Markarth, to do some sort of infiltration of the castle's court. I'm not sure. Bethesda is being vague with what to do, who to speak to, etc, so looks like we'll just find the place and ask around.

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 10 2018, 05:01 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 10 2018, 07:39 AM
Post #2545

Master
Group Icon

With a dagger. But daggers are held with hands. laugh.gif

The Markarth infiltration quest is a part of the Stormcloak questline, right?

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 10 2018, 03:22 PM
Post #2546

Ancient
Group Icon

Loviatar suggests that as long as her hand in deep in his chest, she may has well pull out something soft and tasty to munch on... Waste not, want not. devilsmile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 11 2018, 07:07 AM
Post #2547

Councilor
Group Icon

Okay .. um ... ew.

Morndas, mid-morning, 15th of Evening Star Sir Davor Vyvoor found the Jarl's steward and spoke to the man, but of course he's not going to admit he's a Talos worshipper. So the next step is to find out where Roerek sleeps. Maybe in this room, there shall lie some sort of evidence that Ulfric can use.

But no, he apparently does not sleep in Understone Keep. Drats. Vyvoor does some sleuthing around the town of Markarth, but nowhere does he find a door saying "Roerek's house". So the next step is to wait in the court just before it closes down. Follow the steward. See where he goes. Hopefully Vyvoor won't have to pickpocket the man, my gosh that'll be a disaster! He's got zero ability at pickpocketing stuff. Sheesh.

Meanwhile, Vyvoor's companions are all getting bored. And Davor himself is getting dispirited. He decides to pick up a contract from the noncompliant steward. Turns out, there are plenty of Forsworn locations to plunder! This piques everyone's interest. They're off to Four Skull Lookout next.

Oh and Happy Birthday Skyrim. cake.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 15 2018, 01:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 13 2018, 07:25 PM
Post #2548

Master
Group Icon

Ri'saad, the leader of the Khajiit caravan traders, knew better. He didn't believe lies of Whiterun guards anymore. He had witnessed one of the guards approaching his mate Ma'randru-jo and killing him in cold blood before running away. Commander Caius claimed that one of their guards was killed as well, and that someone stripped him of his outfit and dressed as a guard, but Ri'saad knew better. Khajiiti weren't welcome in the province of the Nords. Perhaps it was time to return back to Elsweyr.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 13 2018, 11:02 PM
Post #2549

Ancient
Group Icon

Sybil is cold-filtered.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 14 2018, 12:47 AM
Post #2550

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 13 2018, 05:02 PM) *

Sybil is cold-filtered.

She's definitely cold-blooded. indifferent.gif I remember specifically that Mycharonna had troubles with this contract. Kill a cat-person??? Even she could not get this done.

Or wait. A guard is mentioned Did Sybil Frenzy that guard? I am confused.

OH I get it. *smacks head* She got dressed as a guard, and that mod you've got helped her get away with this. ph34r.gif Clever.

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 14 2018, 12:49 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 26 2018, 09:30 AM
Post #2551

Master
Group Icon

Sybil arrived in Solitude two days before the wedding. She found a safe hideout in an abandoned manor, Proudspire it was called. Apparently nobody has been inside in this manor for months, maybe even years. All food was rotten, there were cobwebs everywhere. A perfect hideout. In two days she's supposed to kill Vittoria Vici at her own wedding. What an honor. Sybil has a plan how to do it, and she intends to do it in such a way, that for years to come people will talk of this event.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 26 2018, 02:11 PM
Post #2552

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 26 2018, 03:30 AM) *

Apparently nobody has been inside in this manor for months, maybe even years.

Apparently Crystal Beth hasn't moved in yet. Otherwise there'd be mountain flowers decorating everywhere!

That is pretty cool how she's moved in like that though. emot-ninja1.gif I think Mycharonna merely went into the inn's cellar, shape-shifted into a wall, then stayed like that until the wedding commenced.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 26 2018, 02:33 PM
Post #2553

Master
Group Icon

With Skyrim unlocked mod you can enter every locked building that requires a key in the base game. This mod replaces locks with Master locks instead. The same goes for dungeons that can't be entered without doing appropriate quests, but you're warned of potentially breaking quests this way.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 28 2018, 12:17 AM
Post #2554

Councilor
Group Icon

Fredas, 27 Evening Star

Sir Vyvoor ascends to Level 22 after taking over an Imperial caravan, and ridding all its members. I gave him the Overdraw perk, since he persists in sticking with Archery, despite his ability to shout.

Next move will be to head back to Markarth and rest for a day. And then he's off to Fort Sungard, to take on more Imperials! viking.gif Money-wise, Vyvoor is doing very well by now. Seems like he's always got over 2,000 gold nowadays.

I have come up with a reason why the Stormcloaks always wait for him too. It's because he can shout. Makes perfect sense! That used to bother me about the Civil War. Why would they all wait for him to show up? Answer seems obvious to me now. In Claire's game (when she was doing the Imperials' side of the war) I used to RP that they all wait for her because of her healing skills. Having her around would often guarantee anybody near her would stay alive.

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 28 2018, 12:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 28 2018, 01:15 PM
Post #2555

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 28 2018, 12:17 AM) *
Sir Vyvoor ascends to Level 22 after taking over an Imperial caravan, and ridding all its members.
At first I read "riding" all its members. laugh.gif

Time to shout at Fort Sungard before the fort will have a chance to whip back!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 5 2018, 12:42 AM
Post #2556

Councilor
Group Icon

Turdas, 11:34 AM, 1st of Morning Star, 4th Era 202

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! cmok.gif Vyvoor spends the new year raiding into Silverdrift Lair, where he and his party hope to find some sort of treasures. They are broke, Vyvoor hasn't got a very good sword either, a cheap iron piece he made himself while in Helarchen Creek (mod-added village which winds up surrounding Nightgate Inn). He is so broke, he cannot even afford to be one additional iron ingot to improve his new sword.

Silverdrift changes this, of course. Even though he doesn't plunder the whole place, he finds himself back on top again after gathering up some gems, useless (but salable) potions, and so on.

---------------

Sundas, 11 Morning Star, 4th Era 202

Sir Vyvoor finds himself back in his cottage in Windhelm, glad to be home, especially on a Sundas. Oh. Yeah, Sundas. and near a chapel. We all know what that means, right? whistling.gif Anyway, he just managed to take down another dragon, this one named Sahloknir. The beast actually spoke this time, with its barbed tongue. Vyvoor barely fought the thing, since it never landed, he merely shouted at it a few times, while others (who are better with Archery and magic) got the thing by hurting it from afar.

Ulfirc was also happy to hear that The Reach has been taken by the Stormcloaks. But forget all that. Time to follow Davor as he heads to the Temple of Talos.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 5 2018, 01:33 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 5 2018, 12:30 PM
Post #2557

Master
Group Icon

Cottage in Windhelm? That's mod-added, right?

Looks like Davor Vyvoor's tongue is even more barbed than the dragon's.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 7 2018, 01:30 AM
Post #2558

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 5 2018, 06:30 AM) *

Cottage in Windhelm? That's mod-added, right?

That's Renee added. Here is the door which leads inside the place. And here is the interior. Yeah I know the interior doesn't really match the rest of Windhelm, but I was in a hurry to get him a place to live. lol.

Anyway, tonight Sir Vyvoor returned to the Graybeards, and gave them the horn of ... I forget what it's called. I don't have a date like I usually do either. Goodness, I'm so unprepared for tonight's update. laugh.gif Oh well.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 7 2018, 01:31 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 15 2018, 12:58 AM
Post #2559

Councilor
Group Icon

Morndas, 19 Morning Star, mid-day

Sir Vyvoor is in Dragonsreach today. Though he's a very busy man these days, Dragonsreach is always where he stays whenever he's in Whiterun. Not bad for somebody who use to sleep on the Temple of Talos floor, several months ago when he first returned to Skyrim.

Vyvoor has a lot to do in the next few days. First, he's headed to the Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp, which is up near Dawnstar. Here he'll receive instructions on where the Stormies want him to go next. viking.gif After this, he's off to Ustengrav. which is very near the Stormie camp. He needs to return here to see if he can collect a Shout from this place's Word Wall.* He's already been to this place, but was not able to collect its word at the time.

After that, the really BIG thing he's looking for is some sort of infiltration into Thalmor society. They're supposed to be having some sort of a shindig up near Solitude (the Thalmor are) and Vyvoor + his team will be there to ... I don't know yet. biggrin.gif

* I accidentally had You Are Not The Dragonborn toggled on, which cancels out any DB stuff. Words cannot be collected, souls cannot be harvested from dragons, and so on. Oops.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 15 2018, 01:47 PM
Post #2560

Master
Group Icon

Sir Vyvoor's going to the Thalmor party. Make sure to dress something appropriate. coolgrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

132 Pages V « < 126 127 128 129 130 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:35 PM