Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP 001 - Playground
Demon
post Mar 19 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #1

Evoker

It was a quiet night by 8 plates standards. With only 3 quaters of the amount of the usual crowd drinking and chatting loudly in the bar. This was very strange, as the recent rumours of a 7th house appearing out of nowhere should be have been sure to attract large numbers of people eager to disuss this recent development of gossip. Kalloros sat quietly at a table, alone in a corner by himself, clutching a glass of grief and musing about the recent speculations. It was rumoured that a city had just appeared out of nowhere somewhere near red mountain and that their guildmaster was planning a full scale on house Telvanni. This did not greatly effect Kalloros as he did not tend to asscociate himself with Telvanni and he definitely had no aquantances with this new house. But still, he thought, there is always need of an assassin and when one has the abilities of Kalloros, they will always be sought after. Quietly, he payed his bill, with only a muttered good night to the innkeeper, and left for his appartment which was located above an argonian's house near the Morag Tongue guild hall. As he walked back he thought about his unsuccessful attampts to kill Jonajosa, the one who betrayed him all those years ago. The first time he got close enough to shoot a bolt into his chest, in the hlaluu plateu in Vivec, an Ordinator had tripped up and knocked him to the ground. He laughed at the memory, he had been so furious at the time but now that he thought back on it, he was lucky not to be arrested for possession of a loaded killing machine in a public place. Sighing, he opened his door, slipped out of his clothes and got into bed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 20 2005, 05:13 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Out in the murky distance came a massive lighthouse into veiw. Channler Hadrian stood on the deck of the Darkferror in awe of how the travel guide's words were horribly wrong.
"What yer starin at boy?!" asked a toothless Imperial off to the side
Channler looked hestiantly at the book in his hands, "Ahh.. well this guide says Sedya Neen only has a little over 150 inhabitants, kinda odd to have a lighthouse that big, aye?"
The toothless man walked (or more so hobbled) over to the ledge Channler was leaning against and snatched the book from him. He stared it down for a few uncomfortable minutes, and finally looked up.
"Peice a guar droppin's ther boy" he said "This here book was'a written' back before the time of Neverine." The old man started to scurry back to whatever ever he was doing, and then threw the book out into the water. "Bunch o' crap ye' got der."
At that moment Channler contimplated going to the nearest Legion Officer and just turning himself in, anything to get him away from these queer folk. He figured that maybe a little Imperial cell with a few bones to keep him comapny would be a little better than this drab place with toothless men walking around.
The fog seemed to diminish a little and more of the town came into veiw. "What a jewel.." Channler said with a sigh, longing for his warm bed in Cyrodil. He whispered to himself, "One day.. one day I'll come back. And all of you will be sorry, I would of been great..." The thought was interrupted by the Dockmaster whistel.
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 20 2005, 12:28 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Aki wandered through the streets of Balmora, having made sure all was in order at the Balmora Fighter's Guild. It was warm out, and the scents of the West Gash hung in the air. There was no one on the streets, save the occaisonal guard. Occaisonally, you would hear a shout from a home, or a bar, but other that, the city was asleep.

He threw his head back, and stared at the Moons. Both were full, and dispite his ring, he could hear their siren song. Calling to him, pulling on him. He smirked.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 20 2005, 02:10 PM
Post #4

Evoker

Kalloros lay in bed, sleep hovering over his head readying itself to infiltrate his mind. As tiredness took him, a blinding flash filled the room and a loud bang sounded from outside. Surging to his feet, he threw on a robe and looked out the window. Outisde 5 silver skinned warriors stood surrounding a man wearing a bizzarre looking ring. Kalloros immdediately recognized him as Aki, the fighters guild guildmaster. A sudden thought crossed Kalloros's mind. 'If he dies I can kill all the other leaders and become guildmaster myself.' Despite this he loaded his crossbow, climbed out the window and crouched on the overhang, waiting for Aki to make a move.
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 20 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

Aki laid a hand on his Scimitar, looking at the silver skinned warriors. "What do you want..." he asked of them.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 20 2005, 08:49 PM
Post #6

Evoker

Kalloros crouched on the roof and watched as the silver skinned warriors drew their blades and advanced on Aki. The tall assassin fired a bolt into he head of one of the warriors then lowered himself to the ground and withdrew 2 short swords.
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 21 2005, 03:41 AM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

After just comeing back from Tel Fyr to talk with his father, Davion wonders why there are 5 silver skinned men standing around this man with a maraculous ring on that shined like the sun. Davion notices a figure standing on the roof with a crossbow drawn out.

Before Davion could put the pieces togeather he sees the man on the roof fire a shot from the crossbow and instantly one of the silvery skinned men drop to the floor, with a hard, lifeless thud.

Davion notices the other Silver Skinned men draw their swords and rushes over to aid the man that was laying on the ground. Davion pulls out his Dai-Katana he had just revieved as a presant from his father for his 101st birthday,(doesn't look a day over 24) and slashes the man on the far right in half and gets into a defencive stance with the man with the ring on to his back and asks the Silvery Skinned men, "What are your quarrels with this man?!"

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 21 2005, 03:51 AM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Aki rushed at one of the remaining three silver skinned Warriors, dodging the warrior's first swing and sycthing his Scimitar up. The blade cut the warrior from his stomach to his forehead, and he fell back, bleeding profusely.

Aki was strucked by another of the warriors, who weilded a shortsword. The blade tore into Aki's left arm, and Aki thrust his Scimitar into the sliver skinned man's chest in return.

The warrior slumped to the ground, and Aki snarled at the remaining warrior, one armed with a mace. "You better start talking..."

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 21 2005, 03:59 AM
Post #9

Finder
Group Icon

Davion vanishes during the fight between the man with the ring and the other two silver skinned men and when the two others drop Davion hears the man say, "You better start talking . . ." and before the man runs away Davion grabs ahold of him and crucifies him to the nearest tree, preventing him from running away.

"Yeah, what's all this about?" Davion demands, threatining to nail the last dagger into the mans forehead.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 21 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #10

Evoker

kalloros lowered himself to the ground and glared at the silver skinned warrior. The warrior simply glared back, before screaming a last warcry and leaping into the dagger held by Darion. Aki stepped back in suprise and Kalloros rushed forward to prevent the silver skinned man from killing himself. It was too late though, for he was already dead.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 21 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Vaelon was wondering throu Hlormaron after a quiet successful loot. He wondered to himself, "are these zombies getting easier or am I just getting better?" he let out a laugh as he looked ovr his loot: 5 or 6 clubs, a few books, gems, and a sword or two. He finnally decided that he should work his way to the Hlaalu town of Balmora to sell, drink, and be merry. On his way out he left a scull of one of the "fersome" beasts that used to reside in this place of evil.

****how was that for my first rpg-thread post???****

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 21 2005, 05:56 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

**on second thought i want to get in on the action today**

Walking into the town he noticed that there was a comotion with three warriors and a few silver "people" lieing dead on the ground. So, natually, Vealon checked it out. when he got a bit closer he noticed one of the men was bleeding profusely and Vealon always carried around a few extra haeling potion and fatigue potions in case he needs a refill. He then relised that the bleeding man was Aki, guild leader of the fighter's guild. Before he got to the scene the remaining silver man flung himself onto what looked like an assasin's dagger before they could get any information out of him. as He walked over, he bowed and offered a few potions by placing them on the ground near the Aki and stood near the other great warrior who looked as if he were in his mid twenties with a deadric Dai-Katana and asthou he has the wisdom of a man who just reached the age of 100

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 21 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Aki took the potion, and drunk enough that his wounded closed up and healed, then said a "Thanks" to the man who had given him the potion.
Aki headed to the silver skinned warrior and began to search his body.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 21 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

As Channler walked off the ship he noticed again how horribly wrong that guide was. The guide had stated that Seyda Neen was a small port town that welcomed many new adventures into a unforgiving land. To Channler this seemed a little odd. In his first step into the "small port town" he was greeted by the seemingly endless droves of people, scurrying in and out of various buildings and establishments. After glancing around at the many different faces, which were strangly lacking in Dunmer, or Dark Elf, appearence, decided that he should find someplace to outfit himself in this "unforgiving land". Channler was void of any sort of currency at the moment, so he needed to find, alternative, methods of payment. It was then he spotted one of the few Legion soldiers stationed in Vvardenfell.
Channler approached the soldier from the back and called out, "Soldier! I require assistance, might you help me?" The unnaturally tall soldier turned around and to Channler's surprise it was a Dark Elf.
Obliviously noticeing Channler's surprised look the Dunmer Soldier replied but not before giving a long, very much intended sigh, "By the Gods, what do you want outlander!? When people are desperate they do what they must, make your assumptions elsewhere!"
Channler, feeling farely stupid replied, "Ahh, I'm sorry my dear comrade, I was just looking for the local Imperial outpost..." He felt sorry that he had to lie, but he new if he were to survive he'd need to find some equipment... and some to sell.
"Comrade?... " the Dunmer looked a bit confused for a second, to Channler it seemed that plan might not work he started thinking of an escape route, the Dunmer's face grew strangly surprised and then very nervous. His voice shaking, "Uhh, I'm.. I'm so sor-ry my lord.. Please take the road to Caldera.." nearly pee'ing himself.
Channler clearly shocked, but try'd not to show it, "Uh, thank you soldier, you are dismissed." the words seemed to come right out of his mouth. The soldier hurried away, hiding his face.
Channler was very confused by this, but figured he'd find out what the deal was when he reached Caldera, besides it was pretty fun having that much power.

The buildings started to grow scarce, and the road was getting narrower, but to Channler, his journey was just beginning.
+Quote Post
davion
post Mar 22 2005, 01:25 AM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

It wasn't until Davion had time to examine the bleeding man with the ring did he know it was Aki, the guild master to the Fighters Guild. Even though he had been self traned, he had ventured into the Fighters Guild to flirt with someone of the young female apprentances.

"Well, you are safe now Aki. I am going to my house across the Odai river, just on the east side of Balmora, first house across the southern bridge. Meet me there if you would like, we can disscuss what just happened over a glass of Matze." Davion tells the Guildmaster, then looks at the stranger and walks off to his house.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 22 2005, 05:07 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Vealon noticed that he was be left out and also wanting to know what this was all about desided to eaves drop later that night to gain more insight on these strange man. then he bid Aki and Kalloros good night and left off into the numerous alley ways of balmora heading twards Meldor's armor shop and mbey the near-by pawn shop to sell his loot.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Demon
post Mar 22 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #17

Evoker

Kalloros sheaved his swords and stalked over to Aki, giving him a dark and worried look. He gestured for the Guildmaster to sit with him on a nearby bench.
"I think we need to discuss tonights events," he said in a concerned voice.
+Quote Post
Elongar
post Mar 22 2005, 08:47 PM
Post #18

Finder
Group Icon

Arhellorn entered the palace courtyard, imitating those tall, silvery people with my own disguises, masks and paint over several body parts. Golden palaces, whose bricks came from the exotic lands of the Valpyre Empire, shimmering the the intense sunlight, and gleaming with the heat, soared above the city's horizon. The courtyard was filled with those tall, silver-skinned creatures, proud and elegant. All eyes were on that one balcony, of the richest marble available, with a golden banner, bearing the Valpyre emblem in bright colours.

And out marched Morania, a symbol of power and prosperity to the ancient peoples of Tler'rios. She was encased in biological deformations; magical additions that kept here alive, bulging with the pulse of divine power; leeches to the fair skin that the mage lords had marred so long ago. But gazing at Queens wasn't my job. Arhellorn was here to spy. To spy on Vvardenfell's biggest danger ever. The outcome of this struggle could be the end to the Empire; the end to civilization.

From Morania's lips, as if enhanced magically, and amplified a hundredfold, came a mesmerizing, echoing voice, that was neither male nor female. I listened intently, hypnotized.

"The people of Vvardenfell, the hosts of my eternal rivals, are to die. The events which I have concocted together will be the downfall of the evil mages. They call themselves gods; just mortals, enhanced with the black magic of ancient peoples long gone. They mimic power, and declare their divinity, but in truth they are but imposters, and falsified identities. They rule this tiny island; a stone in the ocean that is the might of the Valpyre Empire. We will crush this island, and finally end the curse that has been bestowed on me and our people. We will destroy these pitiful animals, and take what is ours; we will take our revenge for these blasphemous acts that have come back to haunt them. The day is ours! Let us strike! Already, agents have been sent to this island, to inquire as to their technology. Soon it will be time to strike! To arms!!"

With that, the whole crowd took up their weapons - antiques from lofts and dusty chests, and raised them. They let out one, resonating roar that would have woken a guar in Cyrodiil. In a crazy frenzy, they rushed about, in sheer enthusiasm, roaring ancient warcries from centuries past; allegiances to various gods and several long-dead heroes of the Empire. It took several minutes to push out of that crowd, having inflicted corporal damage to several silvery soldiers.

Back at the inn, ink reached parchment, and feathers flowed in flowery motion. The afternoons events were of vast importance. It was best to inform the authorities as soon as possible. Hastily, Arhellorn tied the parchment to the pigeon's leg; after several kind words, and blessings to the Tribunal, the bird threw itself out of the window, knowing its one and only destination. The information would first go to Aki, the head of the Fighter's Guild. He would then decide what to do with it. It was best left up to him.

Night closed in swiftly. Apart from the many parties and festivals happening in the various common-rooms of the countless public houses (even downstairs), sleep took Arhellorn relatively swiftly. With a small thought to the futility of this situation, and some criticizing comments about politics, he fell into darkness.

--------------------
Power of the Shadow made human flesh,
wakened to turmoil, strife and ruin.
The Reborn One, marked and bleeding,
dances the sword in dreams and mist,
chains the Shadowsworn to his will,
from the city, lost and forsaken,
leads the spears to war once more,
breaks the spears and makes them see,
truth long hidden in the ancient dream.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 22 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

The road was quiet and boring. Not a person had passed Channler in an hour. He followed the signs but still after several hours of walking had not found Caldera. The plants alongside of the road looked dead, or maybe on the brink of death. "How could anyone live in such a dreary place" Channler said outloud shaking his head in disgust of the complete uglyness of Vvardenfell. Channler walked on for what seemed another hour.
The sun was starting to clip the various hills surrounding the road, indicating the night time was fastly approaching. Channler's stomach roared from the lack of food. There was a noise to the right of him. Channler instictively reached for where his scabbard should have been, or was, but then remebered that he had to sell it to pay the ferry man for the trip to this Gods forsaken land. The sound turned into rythimac thwump, thwump, thwump, and at this Channler realized it was a bird. Fairly small by the sound, but it didn't matter for his brain failed to work and his stomach took over. He picked up a few medium sized rocks, roughly the size of a cliffracer egg, and started pitching them at the bird. What should of been a utterly useless attemp to harrass the bird actually worked. The pigeon by the look, try'd to manuever around the rocks being thrown at it, clipped a tree limb (another dead tree by the look of it) and crashed to the ground.
Channler was delighted, if somewhat astounded by the fact that the rock actually hit it, rushed over to the now dieing bird. He stood there for a moment staring at the bird. A once great animal now crippled because of one mans urning for food. Sure every living creature depends on another to live, but for once Channler felt sorry for taking the life of another being. Whether good, bad, or ugly, everything was made for a purpose by some God. The next five or ten minutes Channler spent digging a small grave, if not only for the bird, but maybe because he had learned that life once taken, can never be replaced.
As Channler put the bird into the grave, he noticed something that must of escaped his previous inspection of the bird. There was a little note in the claw. After burring the bird in the grave and performing the rites for the dead, Channler picked up the note and started to read... what he could. Something about Silver Skinned People, spy's in Vvardenfell, and it mentioning someone named Aki. "Who was Aki?" he thought to himself.
He struggled to read the foreign text, but finally made part of it out,
'My dear friend Aki, I know that you are a capable man, One that I would trust my life to. So I leave these notes for you to decide how the best of Vvardenfells warriors will stand in this situation. I will try to meet you in Balmora, but if I do not make it, make my death worth the trouble.'

Channler was starting to gain a headache from transalating all these words, but managed to figure out that this message was bound for Balmora, to Aki, leader of something about a group of warriors. It seemed important so Channler decided he could make a few coins off of a "little detour".
Channler followed that road into the dark, towards the buildings looming in the background. He hoped whatever it was that it didn't actually involve, Silver Skinned People, and Spy's and such. Joking he said, "Sounds like a war is a'brewin, I'd hate to be invloved there"

The God's had decided his part in the events that were about to unflold, whether Channler followed through with them has yet to be proven.
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 22 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #20

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Demon]Kalloros sheaved his swords and stalked over to Aki, giving him a dark and worried look. He gestured for the Guildmaster to sit with him on a nearby bench.
"I think we need to discuss tonights events," he said in a concerned voice.[/quote]
Aki walked over to the bench and took a seat. "So, what was that all about?" he asked.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:47 PM