Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The First Sign: Zombies!, Post-Apocalyptic Sign Up Thread
ureniashtram
post Mar 13 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

No one really knows how it happened.

Almost all of Cyrodiil and the surrounding borderlines were affected by an unknown disease. I knew that this epidemic was nothing we've ever seen. Three months back, the Royal Healers and the Guild of Mages was working on a cure. It was a promise that they never kept. An associate of mine brought me terrible news. Instead of killing this virus, they unknowingly amplified it!

It started in the Imperial City itself.

(the next part of this paper is stained with ink and blood. A sharp eye can detect the words 'died from the disease' and 'tore each other'.)

... so I warn that whoever read this, make haste to Anvil! Ships from (blotched with ink) has arrived and is ferrying those fortunate to a safe place!

May the Nine give us strength in these times of bereavement,

Courier Ra'Jhibus.

------------------------

Another 'Cyrodiil-is-doomed' RP. Only this time though, no major wars have ensued.

So here's the deal (I'm going to leave some spoilers hidden, because I don't wanna spoil it to those who joins and hey, it causes some anxiety and curiousity right?);

The Empire is struck with an epidemic. It was so powerful, thousands were put to the grave. The Mages Guild and the Royal Healers joined hand-in-hand to combat tis threat before it can do further damage. However, instead of finding a cure by studying the plague, they accidentally created a CURE THAT AMPLIFIES the DISEASE. Oblivious, the citizens of the Empire bought the cure and guess what?

They died and .. Y'know. Arose from death and killed the living. The Zombies now roams the forests of Cyrod in overwhelming numbers, hunting down those who survived.

Some survivors that fortunately did not buy the 'cure', rallied to each other and sent requests of help from the other provinces. (Spoilerish) sent ships in Anvil to ferry the survivors to their homeland.

But a handful of survivors believed that other survivors are trapped in other cities, needing of aid. So they sent fast-footed couriers on horses guarded by surviving Legionnaires, also on horses, to the other cities.

What remains to be seen is IF there are other survivors who received the letters of aid.
-----------------------------------------------

Character Sheet

Name:
Race:

Appearance:
Notable Appearance:
Personality:

Surviving Skills (Major Skills):
Helpful Talents (Minor Skills and other Odd Perks):

History and Background:

--

Well.. Here's hoping that this RP doesn't die the minute that its born, eh? If you have any questions, PM me or post it in the Planning Thread I'm gonna create when somebody joins..

This post has been edited by ureniashtram: Mar 13 2011, 01:20 PM

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ureniashtram   The First Sign: Zombies!   Mar 13 2011, 01:20 PM
grif11   OK, im interested. i'll join! Name:Vernon...   Mar 18 2011, 12:29 AM
grif11   Helpful Talents:Blunt, destruction, restoration, s...   Mar 18 2011, 12:43 AM
grif11   Vernon spent the rest of his time as an odd job do...   Mar 18 2011, 12:54 AM
Petra Arkanian   Hey, this is cool! I'm up for it! Nam...   Mar 23 2011, 07:42 PM
jack cloudy   Ok, guess I'm in. And I'll be posting Kaye...   Mar 23 2011, 10:39 PM
Tellie   Name: Zaeed Massani (sorry, I love the character t...   Mar 24 2011, 11:57 PM
Lord Revan   Surely you can't be serious. ;)   Mar 25 2011, 01:51 AM
Tellie   Surely you can't be serious. ;) Why not, so...   Mar 25 2011, 02:03 AM
Ahrenil   I'll throw myself in with this one if you guys...   Mar 25 2011, 02:21 AM
ureniashtram   Name: Cyldreen Gender: Male Age: 42 Race: Breton ...   Apr 5 2011, 05:42 PM
jack cloudy   he...scares me :panic:   Apr 5 2011, 08:44 PM
grif11   so, a canibal serial killer who can find everyones...   Apr 5 2011, 10:31 PM
Tellie   Somehow I think he and Zaeed could get along enoug...   Apr 5 2011, 11:09 PM
ureniashtram   Oh, come on. Its not like Cyldreen's THAT kind...   Apr 6 2011, 08:25 AM
ureniashtram   Since all of our characters are BadAsses in their ...   Apr 6 2011, 01:37 PM
grif11   Is it me, or are we being swarmed by redguards? :P...   Apr 6 2011, 10:32 PM
Petra Arkanian   Well, them Redguards are good fighter's, and e...   Apr 16 2011, 02:37 AM
minque   Hmm it's been a while since I RP:ed....Maybe i...   Apr 16 2011, 11:05 PM
jack cloudy   The only problem I see with that is everyone else ...   Apr 16 2011, 11:22 PM
Tellie   The only problem I see with that is everyone else...   Apr 17 2011, 09:01 PM
minque   Alrighty then..she'll be in the IC the ..and i...   Apr 17 2011, 08:00 PM
minque   Name: Rianne de Zoete Gender: ...   Apr 29 2011, 10:37 PM
Dantrag   Got room for another? --------------- Name: Raxu...   May 1 2011, 06:10 PM
Zalphon   I'd like to join.   May 8 2011, 04:10 AM
Zalphon   Name: Azuk Gro-Balog Gender: Male Race: Orsimer (O...   May 8 2011, 05:40 AM
ureniashtram   You both are accepted, though wonder do I Not have...   May 8 2011, 09:54 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:14 PM