Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Screenshots of your beloved Characters, Show em all!
Taillus
post Nov 21 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Seeing the "See Sethyas" thread I thought it would be nice for us all to post some updated screenies of our characters we use in game/fanfics etc... I have a few new ones myself that I could post for everyone's viewing pleasure.

IPB Image

^ Xander Casting a Healing Spell.

IPB Image

^ Minque's favorite tongue.gif

IPB Image

^ Xander looking over Anvil from his balcony.

IPB Image

^ A face not even a mother can love.

IPB Image

^ Not very impressed at all.

IPB Image

^ Speak softly, and carry a huge axe!

And there you have it folks! Feel free to post all of your characters here!

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 25 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Unfortunately, I don't play Oblivion on the computer, and my digital camera is real quirky and skittish. I think I'm getting another one for Christams, so I'll try to get a screenshot of Ian then...... But as far as Revan, it's unlikly that I can get a screeny of him (seeing as he's not a member of a playable race in Oblivion or Morrowind).

But this thread is a great idea, and I hope more people post their characters on this topic. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 25 2006, 10:41 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Please don't mind the graphic glitches. I'll get a decent bit of hardware in say....2 years. smile.gif

So meet, Luper. smile.gif

One Ordinator is going to have a major headache.
IPB Image

Luper is not your average Redguard. Sure, he loves his sword but he also loves fire. Lots of fire. evillol.gif Also, don't worry, the Telvanni are used to this.
IPB Image

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Nov 26 2006, 03:01 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Nov 27 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

Mighty Luper. Glad to see you adding some pics to this thread Cloudy. Nicely done and hopefully you can beef up the old PC so you can play Oblivion soon.

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 28 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

Not as good as the previous ones, but here he is. Also, I couldn't get a good front view so you're stuck looking at his back. smile.gif

I present to you, the most overpowered mage in the Luper series. An acient vampire with a mastery over Magicka that makes Vivec look like a child. The Wanderer with the power to cross over to various planes, like a living Sigil stone. It's none other than Aureus Lucis.

When he came into town, the Hlaalu were intrigued. When they found out more about him, including his opinion on corruption, they decided that honest trading was good for business.
IPB Image

And yes, that's a Nord hairstyle on an Imperial head. tongue.gif It was the closest thing to what I actually wanted. Only the funky tail needs to be removed.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Dec 2 2006, 06:06 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

IPB Image

Well, heres a HORRIBLE shot I took with my phone off my TV...its Sethyas, as I play him, with that badarse Bonemold Longbow, in the Shrine of Azura.

IPB Image

And heres another one, with him in the underdeck of teh chun-ook, holding a dwemer crossbow. Yes, he knows how to use that, and yes, he will use it.

This post has been edited by Black Hand: Dec 2 2006, 06:24 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 2 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Well I know you´ve seen her before..but anyway, here she is, Serene Catraso at your service!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 2 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

It's too bad that the X-box doesn't support screenshots. Still, that doesn't remove Sethyas' coolness at all. Nah, I'll just imagine that he has a low level chameleon working.

Yup, I've seen Serene before. *looks at the lower-right corner of the screen* Allow me a little off-topic comment. Enchantment overload in Gnisis!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 6 2006, 02:59 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

well, everyone sure looks cool, I might have some shots of my characters that I can dig up for you all, granted they will be none that you know.... biggrin.gif

and yes 'tis a shame that xbox can't have screen shots. I'm sure there is a way to wire you xbox and your computer up but i don't know.

and who is that chick Minque, i don' think i've seen her in these parts... biggrin.gif jk she looks good as always

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Shiniku
post Dec 8 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #10

Retainer

Howdy.
I don't play oblivion much anymore, but here's one of my characters, Jonas Sancter:

Jonas1
Jonas2
Jonas3
Jonas4

A bit of costum texturing, nothing fancy. I change the textures a bit for all my characters.

--------------------
Damnation nation, what's your situation?
IPB Image
Click image for my deviant art.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 9 2006, 01:37 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

i like that last one, its wallpaper worthy

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Shiniku
post Dec 10 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #12

Retainer

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Dec 8 2006, 07:37 PM) *

i like that last one, its wallpaper worthy

Thanks! Yeah, I thought it was quite cool as well.

And I've made a new character.. a more comical one. You might recognize some of the textures from my art thread.
Captain America
Captain America throws his mighty shield
Captain America blocking
badass captain america
Cap' and unicorn 1
Cap' and unicorn 2
Cap' and unicorn 3

Heh... I decided to finish the crazy captain america armor. I like how it turned out.. I used the bump map of chainmail under retextured imperial dragon armor, because after all, cap wears chainmail. I just recently fixxed the glow problem with the mask after taking these screenshots. And I always thought the unicorn was cool in the game, kind've badass, not like the pink fluff and rainbow unicorns you see everywhere else. So I just had to make a fruitier unicorn. I'm debating on whether I should release it.. i mean, it's crap, but someone might find it amusing.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 11 2006, 03:28 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

ha ha ha the unicorn is hilarious, you see the cap'n ridding a pink unicorn... not exactly what you'd expect

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 11 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

I've been playing this game lately called Super Robot War. (It's somewhat similar to Fire emblem and for the GBA.) In it, one of my favourite characters is Sanger Zonvolt. Why? Because he pilots one of the biggest robots and uses a sword more than twice as big (Called the Colossal Blade). cool.gif That, and he has some great lines.

So, I decided to recreate him in Morrowind. (It took a female grayscaled hairdo.) Now here's a funny situation that happened in a smuggler's cave. I'd say Sanger himself says it best.
,,I am Sanger Zonvolt! The sword that smites evil! There is nothing I cannot cut!"
Yup, that includes the legs of our poor smuggler. evillol.gif
IPB Image
One last thing about the Colossal Blade. Compared to the robot holding it, it is much larger than the Claymore in the pic. So yes, it is Colossal. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
canis216
post Dec 17 2006, 07:14 AM
Post #15

Knower
Group Icon

OK, here comes that shady argonian assassin, Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun... don't mess with him.

Wielding his famous crossbow...

It was an accident, I swear!

Nice blade!

This post has been edited by canis216: Dec 17 2006, 07:15 AM

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
Shiniku
post Dec 17 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #16

Retainer

QUOTE(canis216 @ Dec 17 2006, 01:14 AM) *

OK, here comes that shady argonian assassin, Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun... don't mess with him.

Wielding his famous crossbow...

It was an accident, I swear!

Nice blade!

For a guy called 'Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun' he seems to enjoy the shadows, heh. I love argonians, they're great, I had an awsome unarmored, hand-to-hand argonian in both oblivion and morrowind called 'Choices-Are-His-Own'.

Here are some enw ones of my latest character 'Lectric. That's just a nickname, I haven't come up with a full name yet. I have a rather.. dense backstory for him, perhaps someting that will see the 'fan fiction' section.
'Lectric pic one
'Lectric pic two
Both those screens are taken in quest specific places (no real spoilers though...) a shiny nickel to the first one to guess where both of them are.
Edit: yes, custom textured robe, pauldrons, eyes, face...
Gloves are from Slof's goth shop. And yes, I'm aware I overdid it with the lightning.

This post has been edited by Shiniku: Dec 17 2006, 07:06 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 1 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Oh, Al's got a nice robe. And point that thing somewhere else! *runs before viperbolts fill the air.*

Lectric is a scary dude. Have you figured out a name for him yet? smile.gif

I just donwloaded and installed both better bodies and better heads. Now finally Jiub no longer looks like he's starving, yay! (Though what happened to his nose looks painfull. He's got like tree really big rings stuck in it.

New mod means starting over again, so here's the latest Luper Alkad. He looks fine, though his nose is a bit too big and he would probably grab the nearest dagger and cut off those two side tails.

This picture is what I call: Yeah, I didn't have a fishing pole so I used my saber instead. It works fine. Not that I would use a fishing pole even if I had one, mind you.

IPB Image
The sidetails are goofy, but he does have a wicked tail at the back to compensate. Oh yeah. biggrin.gif
IPB Image

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jan 1 2007, 09:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
canis216
post Jan 2 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

IPB Image

^ In his purloined room in Dagon Fel

IPB Image

^
Creeping around a smugglers' cave

This post has been edited by canis216: Jan 2 2007, 05:35 PM

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 2 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Odd, the links appear to be broken for me. sad.gif

This started as a joke and I still laugh when I think of the scenario. laugh.gif

,,I'm your Emperor, Uriel Septim VII! You have no right to do this! I'm not Jagar Tharn in disguise, he's death! Let me out of this jail right at once!"

Uriel Septim VII in jail.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Feb 3 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Pixelfest! Meet Cluson Alkad, Luper's dad. In other words, I got Arena to work. Whoopie!

Anyway, he's still first level as you can see with a Goblin as his only kill. My first venture into the character screen was rather amusing. Those guards must be really dumb to throw a guy in jail but letting him keep his Broadsword. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:12 PM