Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bards College Sleeping Cubicle, A bed for your bard at the College
Grits
post Mar 20 2015, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

My first mod release. biggrin.gif Here it is on the Nexus: Bards College Sleeping Cube.

I converted the end of the dorm section in the Bards College lower level into a sleeping cubicle for the player by moving the items that were there and adding a few pieces with minimal changes to the NavMesh. Specifically this mod adds a divider, four wall shelves, two candles, a player-owned bed, five player-owned containers, and a set of musical instruments. The musical instruments do not respawn.

I also added a cookpot in the kitchen to the side of Bendt’s workspace. Imagine if you will that the iron pot retains its heat when moved from the fire to the cookstand. I did not want to add another fire to the kitchen.

I also didn’t want to add bookshelves, weapon racks, or other crafting, which is why I made this mod instead of using one of the others. I want alchemy and enchanting to be inconvenient for my bards. They can use the crafting stations in town or buy a house like everyone else. tongue.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 20 2015, 04:22 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

Very cool! I am downloading it now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 20 2015, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Paladin
Group Icon

*facepalm* I was just over on Nexus and saw this new mod for a bard sleeping cubicle. I took a quick look at it, noting how nice it seemed. The whole time I was thinking how you had mentioned sleeping arrangements for your bard the other day and making a mental note to myself to tell you about the new mod! Then I come over here, see this and realized I never checked who the mod's author was! laugh.gif

It looks fabulous and congrats on the new mod and your first release!

With my affection for the command console, when Buffy completed the Bard College in her last playthrough, I just setownership on one of the dorm beds. Effective and simple but your mod seems ever so much more elegant.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 20 2015, 07:01 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

oH.

hEll.

Yes.

Thank you Grits. Sign me up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 20 2015, 07:15 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

You guys are awesome. wub.gif

Acadian, how kind of you to think of me when you saw it! You're right, it would be just exactly what I wanted, lol. Hug_emoticon.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:43 AM