2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Characters 2
Dantrag
post Aug 3 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

All newcomers to the RP, please follow the criteria bleow when posting your character, and post a character before joining. Thank you.

Name:
Sex:
Class:
Personality:
Brief History:
Other Physical Attributes: (height, build, anything you find necessary)

NOTE: For organization purposes, please do not confuse the "Your Character" Thread with the characters thread for "A mystery Unleashed."

thank you.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Aug 3 2005, 05:24 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ryuku Walker
post Aug 3 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #2

Agent

Name: Rycarin Windwalker

Race: Dark Elf (Dunmer)

Sex: Male

Class: Windwalker (The Windwalker is the Windwalker family's personal class. They are agile swordsmen, hence Windwalker.)

Personality: Modest, polite, optimistic.

Brief History: Rycarin had a normal childhood, and grew up in Vvardenfell, outside Suran, training with his two older brothers, under close supervision by his father. He became a Windwalker at the age of 17, and joined the Fighter's Guild at the age of 20. Rycarin has done countless missions for the Fighter's Guild, and is considered one of the most experienced fighters in the Guild. His parents died when he was 24, and his brothers has left Vvardenfell in search of adventure.

Other Physical Attributes: About 1.9 meters tall. For more references, see the drawing.

There you go. smile.gif

EDIT! HUGE EDIT! ... A Picture! (drawn by me, of course):
Drawing of Rycarin!

This post has been edited by Ryuku Walker: Aug 6 2005, 04:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Aug 3 2005, 06:52 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Ah yes.. Finally someone who is modest, polite and optimistic, welcome! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 3 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

he i'm modest and polite, just not to niran.

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Aug 3 2005, 07:10 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Aug 3 2005, 07:55 PM)

LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Aug 3 2005, 07:15 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Aug 3 2005, 12:55 PM)

Niran was polite . . ten years ago.

By the way, what is the exact day of the year in the RP?
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 3 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

My soon to be Myster Unleashed character tongue.gif

Name: Jace Moonblade

Race: Bosmer/Imperial

Class: Swashbuckler/Ranger

Personality: Overly self confident, extrovert, generally friendly but stubborn

Brief History: Jace and Brink (his brother) were poor orphans in Cyrodill and supported each other all their lives. They moved to Morrowind eventually and had a series of adventures and picked up a small group of companions along the way. After a while the group split up leaving Jace to his own devices.

Other Physical Attributes: Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, elven looking eye structure, slight point in ears. He is a half Bosmer half Imperial and he takes after his mother (the Bosmer). Normally dresses in light leather armor or a white (what I call a) "pirate shirt" and brown slacks with leather boots. Light build but very fast. Tattoo of a moon under his right wrist.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Aug 5 2005, 04:47 AM
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 3 2005, 10:01 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

sweet now throw him in the RP in a seamless manner.

--------------------
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 3 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

biggrin.gif I'll see what I can do.
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Aug 4 2005, 05:40 AM
Post #10

Wizard
Group Icon

Edit:

disregard this post please, I must have been looking out of my nose when I looked at the other character thread I thought related to this one embarrased.gif

--------------------
All that is needed for evil to triumph, is that good men stand idle.
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 5 2005, 04:21 AM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

Ok, new and improved character information.

Given name: Shakur Ir Shin

Used name: Shakur the Red

Race: Redguard, with many nord relatives

Class: Ansei battlemage.

Age: Looks about 25 after Hircine gave him his youthfulness back.

Wepons: can summon a Shehai, medium level spells.

Armor: Enchanted glass left gauntlet, an ebony helmet, ebony boots and some sanguine clothing that offers no protection.

Family: Mother and father living in Sentinel, Hammerfell, sister living in Skyrim (for protection) and brother living in Morrowind (Currently hunting for the dark elf who nearly killed his best friend).

Personality: Seems very secrative, but opens up about his current life. He stays very calm and takes pride in his strategical skills. Shakur will die for his friends and not just to be a hero.

Background: Though he and his family (still living) are hunteded by the Commona Tong, Shakur lives a usually quiet life full of meditation. Seeking answers about the attacks upon him and his family, he traveled to Morrowind with his brother and best friend. While there signs pointed to Cyrodiil, where he found a strange group of adventurers. He traveled and fought along side them until he contracted the wolf's gift (Lycanthropy) and served under Hircine until he was freed of the gift so he could meet with his old friends and fight the evils of Nirn as a human. Before he was freed of the gift, Hircine returned him to his former, younger glory with a handsomer appearence, wolf eyes to replace his former, dulling ones, dreadlocks and a few new gifts, including a robe made of his old werewolf hair, an ebony ring and sanguine clothing.

Appearence: 6'4, dreadlocks, yellow wolf-like eyes, handsome, highly muscular.

This post has been edited by Red: Aug 9 2005, 01:05 AM

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 5 2005, 04:53 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Brink Moonblade

Race: Bosmer/Imperial

Class: Mage (with Warlock leanings)

Personality: Brink is dark cynical and introverted. He views himself above most others including other mages. He despises his bosmer heritage and somewhat tolerates the company of his brother and his companions.

Brief History: Brink lived as an orphan in Cyrodill along with his brother, fending for themselves on the dangerous streets. Brink when he was 10 years old found the corpse of a wizard with his neck slit in a back alley and found a spell book on him. He started practicing difficult and almost dangerous magics. He used this magic to control and bully the other children who had picked on him for being an urchin and for being so weak and scrawny. Brink later went with his brother Jace to Morrowind and had a series of adventures picking up companions on the way. Brink later split from the group striking out on his own to do research on the Daedra and Necromancy.

Other Physical Attributes: Brink is wrapped in head to toe in black robes and has a wrap about his mouth. He has short black hair and and very pale features with striking grey eyes. His face is pale and narrow and he has somewhat pointed ears and elven shaped eyes.
+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 9 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

New, somewhat updated character description, w00t.

Name: Anthanes Last-Name-Unknown
Race: Half-Dunmer, Half-Imperial. His mother was a dunmer, therefore he appears as a dunmer with human features (lighter skin, ears are less pointy, etc)
Class: Battlemage
Personality: Anthanes is more or less good natured, with a bit of a roguish streak. He is also headstrong - some would say stubborn - and a bit of an alcoholic, though he never drinks enough to impede his casting.
Brief History: Anthanes used to be a follower of Boethiah, until the Daedra Prince abandoned him. After getting a fit of amnesia in the ruins of Ald Daedroth, the Battlemage had a change of heart seeing the innocents he killed, and he now fights for what he considers to be the sake of Good.
Physical Attributes: Anthanes is a bit taller than the average Dunmer. He has short, black hair and a goatee and is fairly handsome. His skin is lighter than the average dunmer's and he has less pointed ears.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 9 2005, 09:41 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Hmm might as well update mine.

Name: Megil Tel'Zeke
Race: Dunmer
Class: hmm unknown

Hmm you all know Mgil. only new thing is that he has now gone crazy, sheogorath is in his mind, and he killed Niran.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 12 2005, 10:57 PM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

Name:Ryan
Race:Imperial
Sex:Male
Class:Axe Sneak
Personality:Ryan is a likable lad who is still confused on how he got to vvardenfall but will protect his new home at all costs
Brief History: (In Fan Fic) Ryan Bought Morrowind and fell asleep at the computer and was brought into the game...Right now he is in Balmora when Osano attacked it
Other Physical Attributes:He is about 6'2 and carries twin silver axes. One is called FireBane and has an Ice enchantment and the other is IceBane and has a Shock enchantment. He is also wearing Glass armor.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 12 2005, 11:04 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

LOL, nice char ^ ^. well guess you can join in,as you already have, at the tale end of this RP.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 12 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Since people have reposted themselves..

Fenris's info

And since they've progressed past NPC status:

Name: Anara Howlbreath
Race: Nord
Sex: Female
Class: Spear-warrior type class... tongue.gif

Personality: Similar to Fenris, but more shy and withdrawn, and is somewhat like the stereotypical Nordic female, with some differences. But, i'm too lazy and too hot to fully explain this.

Brief History: Anara is Fenris' sister and grew up in Skyrim with him, and trained in the use of fighting with a spear while Fenris became a warrior and tongue. Like Fenris she set out into the World as a adventurer, but she later contracted Lycanthropy, and in the RP has managed to gain control of it. Under V'anul's training.

Other Physical Attributes: Tall, lean, long red hair, ice blue eyes. When human that is. As a Werewolf she has grey fur with a hint of red, and amber eyes.

Name: V'anul
Race: Khajiit
Class: Monk

Personality: Disciplined, usually serious and calm. V'anul is hard to rouse to anger and has a good amount of common sense.

Brief History: V'anul grew up in elseweyr, studying The Khajiit Martial arts: the Rain of Sand and the Two Moons Dance. He graduated at the top of his class, and set out for Morrowind, and was bit by a Werewolf on the way there. He has since learned to control his Lycanthropic side, and trains others in how to. With his martial arts and Werewolf strength and speed he makes a deadly foe in close quarters.

Other Physical Attributes: Large as a nord, heavily muscled, and has the fur coloration and striping of a Tiger, which passes over into his Werewolf side. His eyes are a emerald green.

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
VoltX
post Aug 14 2005, 04:36 AM
Post #18

Retainer

Name: Ryle Casan
Race: Imperial

Class: Thief

Personality: Rogue in every sense of the word. He's cocky, dingy, love's to attempt to charm the ladies (But fails miserably, and get's injured severly in the process), and many other qualities you'd expect from a rogue. He usually steals and pickpockets and betray's so called friends just for the money.

Brief History: As a normal kid he witnessed many events that would transform him into the person he is now. He never knew his parents, he was in a group of thieves by the age 13 and they would use him to crawl through small places like windows and such and give him a share of the loot in the process. By age 19 he could rob a house clean by himself, impressing a few people in the crew. Unluckily those who he did not impress...were not very happy indeed. They plotted and waited. On one raid they left him in the house for the owner, locking all doors and barricading them. He was caught and thrown in jail for 2 years until finally being "released" let's just say. He now does "jobs" for people for a quick buck...or coin.

Other Physical Attributes: He wear's a sleevless tunic with a cloak over it when not on the job. He has a distantl look in his eyes and his skin is a slighly pale. His hair is black and is a mess. He wear's leather pants which allow him to sneak quietly and wear's a knife in his belt which he know's how to use.

(Hopefully this works smile.gif )

This post has been edited by VoltX: Aug 14 2005, 04:36 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 14 2005, 04:40 AM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

cool character.

Right now you have a few options as to putting your character into the story...

A) you can be a 'good guy' and meet a group in Ald'ruhn
B ) you can be a 'good guy' and meet someone in Vivec
C) you can be bad and meet someone in Vivec
D) bad and Ald'ruhn.

A few large scale battles going on....

Welcome to the RP.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Aug 14 2005, 04:40 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
VoltX
post Aug 14 2005, 04:44 AM
Post #20

Retainer

Edited.

Actually, I'll be with Ald'ruhn instead. It seems to have more people to meet up with unlike Vivec. Hopefully it's ok! I haven't mentioned I was in Vivec anyways.

This post has been edited by VoltX: Aug 14 2005, 06:24 PM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:08 AM