Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> 2006-03-02 - Oblivion release date released!
stargelman
post Mar 2 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #1

Senor Snore
Group Icon

FINALLY! The Oblivion release date has been officially announced! Most of the release dates you saw on shop and gaming websites were close, but didn't get it quite right.

Oblivion will be released March 20th, 2006.

Enjoy.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Release Date Announcement

--------------------
Being good means getting better.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Mar 3 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

/explode
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 3 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

It´s just wonderful....oh and they surely picked the right day.... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ShotFromBehind
post Mar 3 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #4

Retainer

thank god biggrin.gif so happy ... and I'll have it by the following weekend biggrin.gif

--------------------
-everyone dies but the lucky ones dont see it coming-
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Mar 3 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #5

Finder
Group Icon

Can't wait 2 and a half weeks... Argh!
I'm quitting my job when I get this, no joke... Plus, I've been looking for an excuse!
I saw that Daedric "O" on the Elder Scrolls front page and didn't need to know the rest... I ran around like a lunatic for half an hour!

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
MarkII
post Mar 4 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #6

Evoker

well www.gameplay.com, one of the best uk gaming shops in existence, had the release date down for the 24th of march for ages. and if its going to take a couple of days for it to reach the rest of the world then they seem to have gotten it bang on. hmm, dont you think?

i agree though... finally it will be here!
+Quote Post
yum
post Mar 4 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #7

Retainer

Its really going to be realsed in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!

Im crying with excitment! I rember over 1 + 1/2 years ago i heard of oblivion and know its finnaly almost here!

just need to get that 6800GS AGP, 1 gig of ram and a 400 watt power supply Ive saved up for smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Woot for Bethesda!

What lies beyond the portal to oblivion have the devlopers been hiding....

--------------------
When we move on to oblivin, never forget the glory days of morrowind, all the good times had, and leave a place in the heart to rember (/inseart morrowind theme song and slide show)....
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 4 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Well that's nice, not long left... Bad thing is that it's right before the exams and all stuff is getting thrown at me laugh.gif Oh well... kvright.gif
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 5 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

really thank god, i guess im not going to be doing much for part of spring break.

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 5 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

and now for the latest news, here for jail chamber news.....

Travel agencies and tourist sites are worried this year, as well they should be, by the lack of reservations that have been placed for the famously tour-happy Springbreak. It seems that people are more content to stay home this year and I have come to the feild asking why and by and large most people aren't sure, they just say that their gamer buddies couldn't be joining them on the trip this year and without them it wasn't much worth the trip....I managed to find a gamer near a electronics store earlier today and his resounding answer was, "We are waiting for, and staying in to play, Oblivion!" I thought at fist this was another crazy on the street with a doomsday theory, but later on I ran into another that enlightened me saying that Oblivion would be great and that it is to come after the ayds (middle days) of March. I finally decided that I would ask a detailed description of the deadly event and I was shocked to find that ir will be very graphic and slightly violent, he even sounded as though he were going to enjoy our misery....I am at a loss for words, so back to you in the newsroom Linda

Linda: Um, I think that what you were refering to was a video game that is coming out....I know about it because my boyfriend is also....Waiting4Oblivion. Honestly, doesn't anyone listen to me offcamera?

lol, sorry 'bout the long form...but that is just how excited I am ...can't wait to see my first horribly malformed version of the game on the PC that can't run the graphics properly. But seriously....Vacation places might notice a drop in Spring Break people....oh wait most of us would just be playing other games during spring break...nm

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Mar 5 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

Ahhh, I remember when mods on the Official Forums went on lock sprees when it came to release date threads. Good times are gone now sadly. The waiting is almost over and all the fun we had Waiting4Oblivion is over. It was nice knowing you guys!

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 5 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Mar 5 2006, 05:54 PM)
Good times are gone now sadly. The waiting is almost over and all the fun we had Waiting4Oblivion is over. It was nice knowing you guys!

Oh? So you don´t think we still will have fun? Playing the game, discussing it, talking about it...oh my..in my opinion the fun starts about.....Soon!

tongue.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 5 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Aye the waiting4oblivion is over, but the cite will still be here...right...we'll just change the name and a few other things.

Appy Birthday for all off us at the 20th of March.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 6 2006, 04:48 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

I just found out that I will be paying hundreds of dollars for upgrades b4 i will be playing and talking and discussing.....I seriously want to roll up in a ball and curse the lack of funds in my bank account. If I was any good at theft.....nm......I really am sad.....I have a GeForce4 graphics card and intend to get a recommended one. So.... I might not be able to play until like late april or early may.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 25 2006, 11:27 PM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

well, I was wrong, I got to play on my cousins comp that is 2.4 gig cpu, 128 graphics, and 1+ gig ram and....it lagged to hell and back even on minimum settings, couldn't see the grass on the ground, the walls across the room looked like water and items wouldn't load until I was about 8 feet from them, monsters could see me before I could see them, which made sneaking even harder.....

but I still loved it, great game, but the minimum requirements should have been what they listed for the recommended I think.

also since the game is out don't you think that the release date thread should be closed?

Btw my estimation seems right, I won't be playing until about late april at the rate things are going.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 25 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #16

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Yes I agree....so let this be closed then...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:01 PM