Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your favorite race
Parkillous
post Jun 18 2006, 11:13 AM
Post #41

Evoker

REDGUARD FTW! They are pwnage and the closest thing to an 'achilles race'... I don't think they need to be all fighting though... my guy focused on magic early on, tough as it was, he can now out match necromancers etc, v v good assasin... and that is without even using their best aspect... if magic and stealth fails to kill, you just pull out a sword and shield and mow everything down wink.gif

cant beat it tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hunter14
post Jun 19 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #42

Evoker

my favorite race are monkeys.

--------------------
i own your monkeys hahahahahaha

attack my monkeys!!!

want a banana, well u cant have one

only my monkeys can

u bananaless person
------------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 19 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

I think the Dark Elves are the most impressive because of their versatility. At least in the aggresive aspect. They're excellent with destructive magic, and swords. The perfect Battlemage if ya ask me. If they get caught in certain situations that disaude the use of one aspect, lets just say physical damage, then they'll just blast them with a spell. Vice-versa applies for magical resistance.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Virdix
post Jul 5 2006, 03:10 AM
Post #44

Retainer

KHAJIIT!

There the best assassins and theifs they have natural acrobatics and speed. There one of the best with hand to hand. Also the ability to lockpick is also pretty high to start.
+Quote Post
Venerable Aegis
post Jul 7 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #45

Associate

I don't know why, but I'm so pro-humanity. Why? If you think about us in a general sense and the stuff we've gotten into in real history and Tamriel's history, you've got to have a part of you that thinks we're awesome.

My first character was an Imperial Knight. A good warrior and nobleman of sorts. But then he didn't have much magika and I was like "noooooooo!" He was on level 23 last time I played him and ranked top on all the guilds, brotherhoods, ect. (and Champ of Cyrodill, of course)

So I moved on to what I wanted to be an even more nobler and renown character (with more magika). A Breton Crusader this time around. That worked out pretty well until sometime around or after I did Mehrunes' Razor with him and got his first 4 infamy points. Ah well, he got his first murder because of the Grey Prince a while earlier, boo. I played as him earlier today and his at level 29 right now, with his strength up at max and his intelligence and willpower above the 90s.

I might try another Imperial next, but I'm not sure. Since my Breton is has already been tainted by the forces of evil I guess he can begin doing everything else.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 13 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #46

Agent

the khajiit in oblivion are stupid, but the kind in morrowind (forgot teh name are cooler. anyway, my fav race might be.....argonians:) no! nords! yeah nords!

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
hunter14
post Aug 13 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #47

Evoker

My favorite race are the wood elves. i love archers and wood elves make the best archers. After them i like the dunmer because they make the best all around char. cool.gif

--------------------
i own your monkeys hahahahahaha

attack my monkeys!!!

want a banana, well u cant have one

only my monkeys can

u bananaless person
------------------------
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 13 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

My favorite starting race is Khajiit. Right now for Oblivion my favorite race is femaile Imperial. In Morrowind I tended to like Bretons and Altmers for the magicka skills.

========

Oh and hunter14, concerning your humorous post up above about monkeys ... I once made a new npc race that was a cappucine monkey. Just one of him - wearing a little red vest and he had glasses from the goggle mod. I combined some body parts from the Moogles for Morrowind mod with Khajiit parts and human ears and one of the rope textures for a tail. All colored like a cappucine monkey. I hope that I still have him on disk somewhere. If I find him, I'll show you a picture of him. He was very cute = Jess was his name after the leader of ElderScrolls.com

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
deemu
post Oct 12 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #49

Agent

i like nords

--------------------

IPB Image
lean wit it dont rock wit it
+Quote Post
Abu the Cat
post Oct 12 2006, 11:22 PM
Post #50

Agent

QUOTE(DungeonHunter @ Aug 12 2006, 11:51 PM) *

the khajiit in oblivion are stupid, but the kind in morrowind (forgot teh name are cooler)

Uhh... Khajiits? My favorite race would be the Khajiit, however, BECAUSE THEY'RE CATS. However, I play as Imperials because they don't sound stupid, and they don't have tails, so I can wear stuff that takes up the tail slot without not having a tail.

--------------------

Bow down to one of my cats!

Se llama Abu! (His name is Abu!)

IPB Image
cryocry on TESSource

Join the Order of Shorn
+Quote Post
Rane
post Oct 13 2006, 08:46 AM
Post #51

Lurker
Group Icon

QUOTE(Abu the Cat @ Oct 13 2006, 01:22 AM) *

the khajiit in oblivion are stupid, but the kind in morrowind (forgot teh name are cooler)

Uhh... Khajiits?

He's referring to the name of the subtype. In Morrowind the Khajiit were Suthay-Raht. We're never told what we have in Oblivion, so we can only guess based on the little we know from before. Click here for a bit more about the subtypes.
+Quote Post
Abu the Cat
post Oct 13 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #52

Agent

QUOTE(Rane @ Oct 13 2006, 01:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Abu the Cat @ Oct 13 2006, 01:22 AM) *

Uhh... Khajiits?

He's referring to the name of the subtype. In Morrowind the Khajiit were Suthay-Raht. We're never told what we have in Oblivion, so we can only guess based on the little we know from before. Click here for a bit more about the subtypes.

I know about sub-types! Aren't Suthay-Raht the big ones? If they're not, I'm guessing these are... Ohmes-Raht, because they can wear shoes!

--------------------

Bow down to one of my cats!

Se llama Abu! (His name is Abu!)

IPB Image
cryocry on TESSource

Join the Order of Shorn
+Quote Post
Rane
post Oct 13 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #53

Lurker
Group Icon

QUOTE(Abu the Cat @ Oct 13 2006, 06:37 PM) *

I know about sub-types! Aren't Suthay-Raht the big ones? If they're not, I'm guessing these are... Ohmes-Raht, because they can wear shoes!

Suthay-Raht aren't that big, as we could see in Morrowind. But yeah, you might very well be right about the Ohmes-Raht being in Oblivion. They're not Ohmes, though, since the Ohmes are shorter.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 19 2006, 01:52 AM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Ok, my favorite race to play as....... Imperial!!!!

favorite (to daydream)........ Dark and High Elves!!! (don't make me choose!) wacko.gif

I tend to use stealth characters, but I dislike Kajiit and Bosmer. Dunmer look cool, and are well rounded. Altmer are tall, stately, and have believable weaknesses (only gods are perfect, not demi-gods). Imperials are subtle, intelligent, and minipulative (in a good-fun- way)
+Quote Post
Fargoth
post Jan 5 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #55

Evoker

My favorite race is dunmer, cause' they look cool and have high blade, marksman and destruction skills. I love it cause' that's my favorite combo.

--------------------
Not often on the forums anymore.. Last time I've been here was about 3 months ago...
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 5 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #56

Master
Group Icon

Heh, I don't have Oblivion yet but I will, someday. So, I suppose I could answer in this thread, right? As for character, in Morrowind I played as the rude yet noble swordfighter/mage Luper Alkad who was a Redguard by the way. In Oblivion, I think I'll go for the clawing, backstabbing, antisocial, bloodthirsty Khajiit with a fur as black as the night that spawned him.

Hey, if you're going to play as a big cat, you'd better make use of their natural tools. cool.gif

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jan 5 2007, 11:10 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jan 7 2007, 07:00 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Well currently I have three characters..

A Breton Crusader, whos more like a battlemage.

A Dunmer swordsman/archer

And an Atlmer God... Hehe, I played with his stats cause I wanted to see what a super sorcerer would be like.. And omg, it kicks boat.

But my fav has to be the Imperials.. Don't know why but I always associate myself with them.

This post has been edited by Channler: Jan 7 2007, 07:01 AM

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Shiniku
post Jan 7 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #58

Retainer

I like bretons because I'm more like a breton, kind've cowardly, would rather shoot some magic great compassion at somebody than beat them with a sword. But even then, I like imperials better, because the name 'Shiniku' is a name for a character I created ages ago and he is most similar to an imperial. All that aside, I prefer argonians, becaue they rock. 'Not your's, mine!'

--------------------
Damnation nation, what's your situation?
IPB Image
Click image for my deviant art.
+Quote Post
Poison Heart
post Jan 9 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #59

Associate

I like Khajiit the best as i like assassin and thief classes and if you make their fur pure black and ware the dark brotherhood outfit they look really cool cool.gif

--------------------
"And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming"
- Edgar Allan Poe "The Raven"
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 11 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #60

Knower
Group Icon

My top three would go like this:

1. Redguard (yeah)
2. Bosmer (Wood Elf)
3. Altmer (High Elf)

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:13 PM