Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Commonwealth Gallery!, A Fallout 4 screenshot thread
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 27 2018, 08:00 PM
Post #941

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 27 2018, 01:22 AM) *

@Acadian - yes, there's a noodle shop right below that red tapestry where you can get noodles but nothing else. biggrin.gif

@Kane - Dead Eye was the first mutie we came across. Since he was named, I was convinced that he was some boss-like character so I was surprised as he fell after the first hit. His friends who came rushing in later on, were much more difficult to bring down.

@SubRosa - the first thing Snake did was to get some noodles. laugh.gif

@TheCheshireKhajiit - yep, and Snake read about himself on one of the terminals in the 1st floor.

Trespasser

He shouldn't have come checking who had entered...

As long as blood didn't get on the suit...

Two sides *

Skinny & Darla

Snake & Nick

Enough talking

Darla down

Decorated in red

Skinny down

Diamond City

* I later read on the Wiki that this scene can be avoided by speech checks but because Logan sometimes prefers "the attack is the best defense" approach, he attacked first as Skinny was still talking.

That little stand off is one of Khajiit’s favorite encounters!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 27 2018, 10:01 PM
Post #942

Ancient
Group Icon

Some of my characters have tried talking their way past Skinny and Darla. But I do not think any ever did so successfully. They usually ended up killing Darla first, as she is the most antagonistic one.

I side with Batgirl all the time though... wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 29 2018, 01:08 AM
Post #943

Ancient
Group Icon

TheCheshireKhajiit: That spot at the northern edge of Fort Hagen is always good for some kind of shootout. I am not even sure who was fighting who when I took that pic. Victoria came in at the end of it.

Lopov: Victoria was nuking the super mutants in the water processing plant. I am sure no one will mind a few more rads in their water... laugh.gif

The firefighter protectrons must have been recharging in their pods!

Acadian: I don't think Victoria cares much about nuking Boston. What's one more fat man after all this time? wink.gif

Woman from Atlantis

Old Glory

Faint Smile

Victoria's new home

Blowing stuff up

Bad day to be a feral

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 29 2018, 01:22 PM
Post #944

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian - Darla brought a baseball bat to a gunfight and expected to win.

@TheCheshireKhajiit - I agree, it's a good encounter, the whole quest to track down Valentine is interesting.

@SubRosa - in that case Logan would also fail because he fails at most speech checks. laugh.gif

It's the AquaGirl! ohmy.gif

My first thought before clicking on the Old Glory pic was of Ulysess' trademark weapon...

...while faint smile has become Victoria's trademark.

Great home, wow! I'm still too much of a rookie in the Commonwealth to recognize the location, though.

It's always a bad day to be a feral.

Though my infant daughter is keeping me busy all day and night, so I don't game regularly anymore, I'll continue posting some pics which I've made.

Don't touch my dog!

Logan picked up some wrench (forgot the name) from a legendary raider which deals 50% more damage to ghouls.

Snake's best friend

Turret destroyed

Synths encountered for the first time

The reunion

In search of answers

Corn Flakes Conrad

Against the invisible man

Now I see you!

Every good fight has to end with a wrench

Phew, Kellogg was quite difficult to bring down. cool.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 29 2018, 04:06 PM
Post #945

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 28 2018, 07:08 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: That spot at the eastern edge of Fort Hagen is always good for some kind of shootout. I am not even sure who was fighting who when I took that pic. Victoria came in at the end of it.

Lopov: Victoria was nuking the super mutants in the water processing plant. I am sure no one will mind a few more rads in their water... laugh.gif

The firefighter protectrons must have been recharging in their pods!

Acadian: I don't think Victoria cares much about nuking Boston. What's one more fat man after all this time? wink.gif

Woman from Atlantis

Old Glory

Faint Smile

Victoria's new home

Blowing stuff up

Bad day to be a feral

Heh, Victoria really likes causing huge explosions! Khajiit has often thought it would be cool if we went back to a flag with the stars arranged in a circle. This one has never liked how Aguaboy/girl allows you to breath underwater but for certain characters it works. Victoria is one such character.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 29 2018, 07:22 AM) *

@Acadian - Darla brought a baseball bat to a gunfight and expected to win.

@TheCheshireKhajiit - I agree, it's a good encounter, the whole quest to track down Valentine is interesting.

@SubRosa - in that case Logan would also fail because he fails at most speech checks. laugh.gif

It's the AquaGirl! ohmy.gif

My first thought before clicking on the Old Glory pic was of Ulysess' trademark weapon...

...while faint smile has become Victoria's trademark.

Great home, wow! I'm still too much of a rookie in the Commonwealth to recognize the location, though.

It's always a bad day to be a feral.

Though my infant daughter is keeping me busy all day and night, so I don't game regularly anymore, I'll continue posting some pics which I've made.

Don't touch my dog!

Logan picked up some wrench (forgot the name) from a legendary raider which deals 50% more damage to ghouls.

Snake's best friend

Turret destroyed

Synths encountered for the first time

The reunion

In search of answers

Corn Flakes Conrad

Against the invisible man

Now I see you!

Every good fight has to end with a wrench

Phew, Kellogg was quite difficult to bring down. cool.gif

The fight with Conrad is pretty good. He doesn’t go down easy. The one time one of Khajiit’s characters faced him, we were in full power armor with a tricked out Combat Shotgun. Was still a tough fight.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jul 29 2018, 03:58 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 29 2018, 05:37 PM
Post #946

Councilor
Group Icon

Vicky lives on a tug boat! smile.gif What a scenic location. Is it possible to live in a high rise building?

Whoa, what are synths? ohmy.gif And what's Corn Flakes Conrad all about? (you can spoil, I don't mind).

This post has been edited by Renee: Jul 29 2018, 05:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 29 2018, 06:02 PM
Post #947

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 29 2018, 11:37 AM) *

Whoa, what are synths?

You know that quest in Fallout3 involving the Rivet City guard Harkness? These Synth enemies Lopov highlighted are basically prototypes of what Harkness was. And they are creepy.

“Corn Flakes Conrad” is a mercenary named Conrad Kellog. He’s basically the main antagonist for most of the main quest.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jul 29 2018, 06:04 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 29 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #948

Paladin
Group Icon

SubRosa –

Aww, saluting a very old and worn glory. happy.gif

Wow, Faint Smile is beautiful!

Woot what a great little tug boat home! I gather that is your mod.

Blowing stuff up with her Big Gurl Gun!

Lopov –

Love the best friend shot!

Synths – an intriguing idea.

Cornflakes Conrad – what a name! laugh.gif

Well, in a pinch a good wrench makes an okay close quarters weapon.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 30 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #949

Ancient
Group Icon

Lopov: Snake always makes me think of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid. All he needs is an eyepatch.

Whoever thought a Snake's friend would be a dog? smile.gif

No more corn flakes for Conrad.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I have been raising Victoria's Demolitions perk, and using grenades a lot more than usual. I have also dabbled with missile launchers and the fat man more than usual. But I am kind of disappointed by them. Missiles do the same damage as grenades, but the launcher weighs a lot. The Fat Man dishes out the damage, but it is even heavier. Ammo is scarce for both. So I have found grenades are the best bang for the pound.

Aquaboy/girl always felt weird for me too when I have experimented with it in the past. Instead I typically mod whatever helmet or mask my characters wear and add waterbreathing to it. I have been waiting for the the right character to do the Aquagirl with, someone whose background it would fit with. Victoria is perfect, being a Navy Seal.

Renee: I don't believe there are any settlements located on top of skyscrapers. But you can build up pretty high if you want. There is a height limit eventually though. There is a treehouse mod that adds a huge tree that you can live in. But it can have problems in settlements that are in the higher elevations on the map, because of that height limit. Of course you can create a settlement anywhere with the creation kit.

Acadian: That is indeed Victoria's new modded tugboat - The USS Bunker Hill. It is moored near Bunker Hill, hence the name. I spruced it up since then, but have not gotten to the pics yet.

No bears left behind

That mutant has a mini-nuke in his right hand

Not anymore

Reloading

Focused

Say hello...

...to my little friend

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 30 2018, 08:53 PM
Post #950

Ancient
Group Icon

^
Is that a BoS enemy that Victoria is fighting in those last two pics?

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 31 2018, 10:07 AM
Post #951

Master
Group Icon

@TheCheshireKhajiit - at least Kellogg's gun was worth the effort, Snake keeps it around for enemies that have a skull next to their name, now I already learned that these enemies are usually more difficult to bring down.

@Renee - there are some synths in the Capital Wasteland too, the just look different, more human-like.

@Acadian - corn flakes was my first association when I heard that this guy's name is Kellogg. I loved Kellogg's corn flakes when I was a kid and there is an old PC game called Tony & friends in Kellogg's land, which I played.

@SubRosa - one of Super Mutants with a mini nuke once "killed" Logan, I think they're called suiciders or something like that. Logan stepped out of some location and there was a bunch of muties outside, one of them immediately ran in his direction and BAM! - that's how we were wasted for the 1st time but I don't play DiD.

A faint smile is all Victoria needs to focus.

I doubt that's a BoS guy she's fighting, its armor is not shiny enough.

The cliff racer queen

Showdown on the top of the Trinity Tower

Snake vs Fist

Fist down

Valentine wields a piece

Red, the color of love

Snake hasn't shaved for a while

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 31 2018, 06:19 PM
Post #952

Paladin
Group Icon

SubRosa –

Aww, nice that Victoria volunteers her time working for Bear Rescue.

Mini-nuke. Interesting proposition. Do I assume that the effective casualty radius is considerably larger than its range? That would make the weapon’s use restricted to the suicidally brave or astonishly dumb, yes?

Yup, there’s another one of those hero-eating suits of armor! tongue.gif

Wonderful action shot of that round in flight.

Lopov –

Wow, neat shot of that ‘mother ship’.

Cool blue beam weapon Snake is using.

Hmm, Valentine’s got the bigger gun. ohmy.gif

And Snake's gettin' all beardy for his Lopov shot.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 2 2018, 04:30 PM
Post #953

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian - he was using the Institute Rifle for some time which he later switched for a laser rifle that shoots red beams.

Who'd think that detectives like miniguns? wink.gif

In the morning

The Glowing Sea

Desolation

Feral inhabitants

Snake & Dog

From a safe distance

Fall of the Beast

Safe at least

Back among rads

It was a mistake to follow the Snake

Final nod to the Glowing Sea

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 2 2018, 05:39 PM
Post #954

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 2 2018, 10:30 AM) *

@Acadian - he was using the Institute Rifle for some time which he later switched for a laser rifle that shoots red beams.

Who'd think that detectives like miniguns? ;)

In the morning

The Glowing Sea

Desolation

Feral inhabitants

Snake & Dog

From a safe distance

Fall of the Beast

Safe at least

Back among rads

It was a mistake to follow the Snake

Final nod to the Glowing Sea

Nice pics of the Glowing Sea. That place is a nightmare! Khajiit spams the VATS button a lot when traveling through that area.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Aug 2 2018, 05:41 PM
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 2 2018, 07:00 PM
Post #955

Master
Group Icon

A nightmare indeed! Got wasted two times, first by a deathclaw (not the one on the pic) and then by some flying stinging bugs (forgot the name) that didn't look dangerous at all but finished off Logan in a few seconds. The next time he's going in there wearing power armor.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 2 2018, 07:06 PM
Post #956

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 2 2018, 01:00 PM) *

A nightmare indeed! Got wasted two times, first by a deathclaw (not the one on the pic) and then by some flying stinging bugs (forgot the name) that didn't look dangerous at all but finished off Logan in a few seconds. The next time he's going in there wearing power armor.

Yeah, we don’t usually go there without power armor. If nothing else but for the radiation reduction.

In Fallout3/New Vegas, none of Khajiit’s characters used power armor. I’m Fallout4, the changes to power armor really makes it appealing for all kinds of characters, as it’s no longer a fashion choice and more like a vehicle. Really like that aspect of the game.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Aug 2 2018, 07:09 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 2 2018, 07:47 PM
Post #957

Master
Group Icon

Same here, none of my characters in previous titles would wear PA, it was the worst armor ever for me. In Fallout 4 it's appealing to use, not all the time but for some dangerous areas like the Glowing Sea. I really like power armor, its design, the way you enter it and its usefulness of course.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 2 2018, 09:02 PM
Post #958

Ancient
Group Icon

TheCheshireKhajiit: That person in the power armor about to soak up a missile was the Rust Devil Boss in Fort Hagen Satellite Array. I like how she always has Tesla gear.

Lopov: Tony and Friends looks Grrrrreeeeeaaaat! smile.gif

Those muties are called Suiciders. They always have a red outfit around their shoulders, and you can hear their mini-nuke beeping, and see it blinking when it gets closer. Once they get right on you they set it off, and kill you, them, and everyone around. The cool thing is that you can shoot the nuke in their hand and set it off. In VATS just shoot for the arm holding it. Free hand just aim for the nuke. It can be quite spectacular! If you don't blow it up and just kill them the normal way, they will have a mini-nuke you can loot. But if you do blow them up, they will have nuclear material you can take.

That is some Cliff Racer! I remember the first time I saw the BOS airship. It did not give me any happy feelings. Instead it felt really foreboding, like things just got much worse in the Commonwealth. Afterward when the BOS started sending Vertibirds all over and getting into shootouts with everything that moved it only confirmed my feelings. I really liked the BOS in Fallout 3. But in New Vegas and in F4 they strike me as being a bunch of penii.

I see you met Strong! And the actor guy. It was a lot of fun going down the window washer platforms and shooting up the mutants on the way.

A red sun rises, blood has been spilled that night.

I thought the Glowing Sea was really cool. I love all the buried locations. Not for the faint of heart though. Its a great place if you are playing a ghoul though.

The Deathclaw falling reminds me of Willem Dafoe's death in Platoon.

Acadian: If you are firing it from a Fat Man you can get the mini-nuke far enough away to go unscathed by its blast. If you are just carrying it in your hand... Well, no one ever accused Super Mutants of being smart.

Art is weird

Old Ironsides

Victoria has rejoined the Navy, the Continental Navy that is

Anchors aweigh

Hooper didn't make it...

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 2 2018, 11:07 PM
Post #959

Ancient
Group Icon

The first time Khajiit saw that airship fly overhead, Kim-Ly Nguyen had just taken out Kellog. She pretty much went and joined the BoS straight away, lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 3 2018, 01:09 AM
Post #960

Councilor
Group Icon

Yikes I can't keep up with y'all! panic.gif Hopefully it'll be slow enough at work tomorrow that I can glimpse into all these pictures. Otherwise, it'll have to be the weekend.

--------------------
+Quote Post

79 Pages V « < 46 47 48 49 50 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:58 AM