User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Coin
post May 17 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

I see you lurking in here Saquira, join us!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2013, 07:47 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

OK, these are the last of the Skyrim-generated ones. I put pictures up for Riad and Auguste.

Also, what does everyone think about this for our bard? I already had him created (Frost Juggernaut character). But if he's too... something I'll just make a new guy in Oblivion.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post May 17 2013, 07:49 PM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

Kayla will think he's handsome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #25

Councilor
Group Icon

Also I have to confess I totally cheated with Auguste. hehe.gif But he looks like a Breton... right?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post May 17 2013, 08:11 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

High Elf bard!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 17 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ May 17 2013, 02:54 PM) *

Also I have to confess I totally cheated with Auguste. hehe.gif But he looks like a Breton... right?

Are any of the characters going to be Oblivionish?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2013, 08:22 PM
Post #28

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, the rest of them will be oblivionish. Two Imperials, Bosmer, another Altmer, Dunmer.

I'm on my phone now, sorry if there are mistakes!

I have to get my hands on the oblivion disc this weekend. So I can make the rest of them on my laptop.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Saquira
post May 17 2013, 08:24 PM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

Had some trouble choosing which character to use, and I didn't have a finished character form for Felisa/Fedura. Anyway, this is her ca 4E 200, give or take a few years.

Name: Fedura Hlaalu, formerly Felisa Serhas
Race: Dunmer
Birthdate: 3E 410, 3rd Hearthfire
Birthsign: The Lady
Home Country: Morrowind, though she moved to Cyrodiil when she was 2.

Faction and Rank: Formerly a Speaker of the Dark Brotherhood and the overseer/head of the Kvatch sanctuary. She left them by faking her own death a few years into the 4th Era.
Class: Assassin/hunter
Class Description: She used to be an assassin, and thus is still fairly skilled in the assassin's craft, though she's tried to forget most of her former life. She spends her days hunting in the wilds, and cares little of which beast she catches.
Major skills: Light armour, one-handed weapons, horse riding, lock picking, sneaking
Minor skills: Alteration, alchemy, archery

Appearance
Eyes:
Formerly red, they're now a milky white since she lost her eyesight in an animal attack.
Build: Slim, quite muscular.
Weapons: Imperial bow, iron and steel arrows, orcish sword, steel dagger
Clothing: She wears studded armour, leather boots and a cloak of wolf skin thats been enchanted to repel water. She also wears a silver ring on her right hand that is enchanted with a powerful and exact detect life enchantment, which allows her to see.
Miscellaneous: She rides a black horse bred in the Windhelm stables. A mare by the name of Ceylye, meaning tree of shadow in Ayleid. Its a joining of Cey, shadow, and Lye, tree. Shes carved the words in Ayleid letters into the mares saddle and bridle, and infused them with magic. When active the enchantment has the effect of an average chameleon spell.
Magic: Knows a fairly good telekinesis spell, waterbreathing spell, light spell, a simple healing spell and flames spell.

Mental Profile/Personality: Ever since she was a child Fedura has cared little for the worth of human life, and has no troubles with killing anyone. Shes patient and hardy thanks to a century of hunting, and knows the value of not spooking ones prey, whether its an animal or sentient. Shes quiet and wary in new places, and rarely speaks to strangers. Though she knows its unlikely anyone will recognize her, shes still cautious to avoid it. She was once carefree and hasty, but years of experience has changed her, and though she no longer suffers pain at the thought of her beloved, sorrow still marks her features whenever she lets her guard down.

Biography/Life History:
Felisa's memoirs
The man with green eyes.
Summary: Felisa Serhas was the only child of a couple who were members of house Hlaalu, and had to leave Morrowind when the girl was 2 years old, for reasons that she never discovered. She was taught thievery from a young age, and when her parents were killed by an assassin she sought the assassin out and killed him herself. This resulted in a visit from the Dark brotherhood, and she joined them, becoming Silencer for Lucien Lachance eventually. When the Oblivion crisis began, she had been in prison for a time, where she met the love of her life, Valen Dreth. Emerging into society again, she was ordered to kill him, and did it after breaking him out of prison.

Shortly after she met Gasheera, the hero of Kvatch, and Sa'Quira, his mistress. She aided them in ending the crisis, and when it was over she returned to the brotherhood to find that most of the Black Hand had been killed of. As Gasheera was named the new count of Kvatch, she acquired a house in the city, underneath which she built up the new Kvatch Sanctuary and was promoted to be a Speaker of the Black Hand. She stayed in the city until she was given the contract to end Gasheera's life, and left it afterwards. She stayed with the Brotherhood for some time after that, before faking her death and moving to another province in which she began her new life as a hunter. Sometime around 4E 80-100 she was involved in an animal attack that robbed her of her eyesight, but managed to find someone who could enchant her silver ring shortly afterwards. Then she moved to Skyrim, Falkreath. and have stayed there for a long time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 17 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #30

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ May 17 2013, 03:22 PM) *

mALX, the rest of them will be oblivionish. Two Imperials, Bosmer, another Altmer, Dunmer.

I'm on my phone now, sorry if there are mistakes!

I have to get my hands on the oblivion disc this weekend. So I can make the rest of them on my laptop.

Whew, thank you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

I tried to get all races in and half from Skyrim and Half from Oblivion's character gen. I'm sure no one wants to see my attempts at vanilla Morrowind character, lol. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 17 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #32

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ May 17 2013, 03:49 PM) *

I tried to get all races in and half from Skyrim and Half from Oblivion's character gen. I'm sure no one wants to see my attempts at vanilla Morrowind character, lol. smile.gif

Lol, that sounds nice.

I was looking over the description and area, thinking about making a mod of the inn where you said it was and meeting the description as much as possible, then let everyone have it if they all want to take screenshots of their character there - just has been a really long time since I've made a building, but I'm really good at it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh my gosh that would be so awesome!!!!

Gaah my phone battery is dying! Imagine more exclamation points if it quits on me !!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 17 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #34

Councilor
Group Icon

Thst made me think, does anyone want to create any of the np cs? I'll just be doing them without any mods.

This post has been edited by Grits: May 17 2013, 10:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post May 17 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

I did my into post biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post May 18 2013, 04:47 AM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ May 17 2013, 04:11 PM) *

Thst made me think, does anyone want to create any of the np cs? I'll just be doing them without any mods.

I'm pretty terrible with Oblivion's character creation and not much better with Skyrim's. I'll let someone with a little more talent work on that. wink.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 18 2013, 04:32 PM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

Abiene Metonne

Breton woman of Cyrodiil born under the Ritual. Shes in her mid-twenties.

Factions and Titles: Cyrodiil Mages Guild, Great Chapel of Stendarr.

Class: Healer.

Skills: Restoration, Speechcraft, Sneak, Athletics, Acrobatics. (Pilates, lol.)

Appearance: Unremarkable. Abiene is slender with a narrow face and very curly dark brown hair. She moves with confidence and grace, like a dancer. Most people remark on her soft brown eyes, since her figure is not much to talk about. Shes five foot six, or a typical height for a Breton woman.

Weapons: None.

Apparel: Abiene wears gowns or long tunics over leggings. She favors shades of brown. Her enchanted jewelry keeps her dry and warm, but she wears a brown cloak to stay clean and also not advertise that shes wearing enchanted jewelry. Her clothing is well-made but unassuming in style.

Magic: Mostly Restoration, Alteration, and Illusion spells. Abiene has an Arcane University education so she has learned spells from all schools, but her focus in is Restoration.

Miscellaneous: Abiene is a character in Jerrics Story, but I think we can ignore their roles in the Oblivion crisis. She has had a (supposedly) discreet relationship with Jerric, cares deeply for Darnand, and has great affection for along with some envy of Lildereth.

Personality: Abiene is a thoughtful, kind, and deeply loving friend. She is also bossy and manipulative. She has a courteous and unassuming manner to strangers.

Biography: Abiene is from Leyawiin. She has a younger (and prettier) sister, Sidette. Her father is a scroll maker and academically-focused mage. Her mother is a social climber. They have more wealth than position, a situation that Madame Metonne would like to correct through a strategic marriage. The family is often invited to castle affairs, though they are not quite Cyrodiil nobility. Abiene does not care about these matters, though she enjoys the education and advantages that her familys money provides.

This post has been edited by Grits: Aug 31 2013, 05:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 18 2013, 04:42 PM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

Darnand Penoit

Breton man of Cyrodiil, born under the Apprentice. Late twenties.

Factions and Titles: Cyrodiil Mages Guild, College of Winterhold. Darnand travels between Cyrodiil and Skyrim.

Class: Mage.

Skills: Mainly Destruction and Conjuration. Theres not a spell he cant learn, but he is not equally skilled in all of the magical schools. He is an alchemist who is ever striving to surpass his friend Jerric. So far he has not. He is also an enthusiastic enchanter, though not all of his inventions work.

Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, not much meat on him. A bit under six feet, or typical height for a Breton man.

Weapons: Mages staff.

Apparel: Robes. No armor. Enchantments that reduce the cost of Destruction and Conjuration spells, regenerate his magicka, and resist magic to offset his Birthsign weakness.

Magic: Primarily fire attacks with a fire atronach summons. Utility spells from all schools.

Miscellaneous: Darnand hauls a fair amount of reading and writing material around with him. His first love is learning, and he can easily be tempted into adventure by the promise of discovery. Traveling with Jerric has really brought him out of his shell. With a heavily armored battlemage at his side (or slightly in front of him) he can stand and sling big fire with a smile on his face. Also in just robes he is pretty good at sprinting away when necessary. He is however quite vulnerable to attacks of all kinds. He has a solid offense with pretty much no defense at all.

Personality: Darnand is an introverted, studious sort of person. He can be irritable and tends to hyper-focus. He was brought up to be mannerly and present a good appearance, but left alone with his work he soon forgets to eat and bathe. He has affection for quite a few people and respect for even more but only a few very good friends. He has yet to discover the limit of what he will do for those who are closest to him.

Biography: Darnand was born in Chorrol, the product of an adulterous relationship between a prominent merchant and his sick wifes nurse. The sick woman died and Darnands parents married before he was born, but eyebrows were raised over the affair. Darnands parents were killed in a carriage accident when he was a teenager. His older half-brother kicked him out of their home. Darnand behaved badly for a time and then joined the Mages Guild. In Anvil he met the Restoration trainer and Healer Abiene. About a year later he met the battlemage Jerric, and then a few months after that they met the hunter Lildereth. The friends have alternately followed and led one another into all kinds of trouble.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post May 18 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #39

Ancient
Group Icon

Alright! Darnand! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 18 2013, 06:40 PM
Post #40

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric Kjellingsson

Nord man of Cyrodiil born under the Atronach. Hes in his early thirties.

Factions and Titles: Cyrodiil Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, College of Winterhold, Skyrims Companions. He does not hold any rank of note.

Class: Battlemage.

Skills: Blade, Block, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Conjuration, Alchemy, Athletics.

Appearance: Tall with a warriors build. Untidy blond hair and light brown eyes. The nose of a brawler.

Weapons: Fine steel longsword, steel short sword, silver mace, various knives and daggers about his person.

Apparel: Steel plate armor, shield with a wolf emblem, leather cloak and travel gear. Often wears an undertunic and leggings rather than more proper clothing. He dresses more carefully if he thinks he might get lucky.

Magic: Mostly frost spells, healing, and a summoned frost atronach. Jerric has more power than finesse. He cannot get Illusion spells through his Nord head.

Personality: Easy-going, quick to smile. Big appetites and a great deal of energy. Jerric will walk through Oblivion for a friend, but they will likely wake up next to him in prison more than once along the way. He has a sense of justice that is stronger than his commitment to rules. His humor is often crude, and he is prone to pranking. A cheerful optimist who keeps his dark moods and grieving private.

Biography: Jerric grew up in a large, loving family of merchants (caravan business) in Kvatch. He lost everything. Now his friends are his family.

--------------------
+Quote Post

112 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:29 AM