> WG - The 'Evil' RP Discussion Thread, Villains Thread
minque
post Sep 7 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #21

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Okay? So Draken will do what exactly?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 7 2013, 11:22 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 7 2013, 11:21 PM) *

Okay? So Draken will do what exactly?

Whatever Raven wants that is in agreement with his own desires.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 7 2013, 11:29 PM
Post #23

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok I see...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 8 2013, 01:28 AM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

Marianne Wickhart

Age of turning: Twenty

Current age: One hundred years

Race: Half Bosmer, half Breton

Physical appearance:
Five foot four, bright green eyes and wild, curly red hair. Pale, creamy white and unblemished skin and full pink lips. Looks very delicate when well fed.

Personality: Even before turning, Marianne was cruel at heart. A creature of blood and lust and hatred for all things equally molded into one attractive package. Her attractive looks and set of skills gives her a god-complex, believing that everyone, whether man, woman, or mer, should appreciate being in her presence. She thrives on the feeling of manipulation and knowing that everyone is playing into her desires.

History: Born on the 19th of Hearthfire to a Bosmer father and a Breton mother, Marianne was a quiet child growing up. her father was abusive towards her and her mother, and her mother was a skooma junkie, oftentimes selling the child Marianne to her dealers for her next hit. Her father spent his days in the taverns, wasting his coin on alcohol and whores. Marianne begged and relied on the kindness of others, which she rarely received. She took to stealing to survive, raiding the dumpsters of the local bakeries and food places to survive.

Coming home in a drunken stupor one night, her father brought home a new dagger he'd won in a gambling match. He burst into their home, and Marianne hid from him. From the closet, she watched him murder her mother in cold blood. He found Marianne and she fought, eventually wrestling the knife from him and stabbing him repeatedly, killing him.

Covered in blood and gripping the blade, she walked out of her old home and into an abandoned house nearby. She fell asleep, and was surprised to find a man in a black robe and hood standing next to her. She accepted her new destiny willingly, finding her lust for blood and death awakened. She was raised by the members of the Dark Brotherhood, learning skills of stealth and destruction as she grew older. Members came and went, the profession she was being trained for a dangerous one, but the one who stayed constant was the old vampire.

When she turned eighteen, she was allowed to begin her passage into the world of shadow and blood. Once she turned twenty, she was offered a chance to become a vampire. She took it, and was turned that night. After that, she honed her skills for the next five decades until they became razor sharp.

Her method for taking down a target is seduction and patience. She can spend days, months, and years with her target, seducing them, learning their secrets, then striking at the height of of their attraction for her. During that time, she'll drain them of money and life, until all that's left is a hollow husk. She's seduced and killed without regards for race, gender, or walks of life, but prefers the rich. All targets receive the same treatment. She's been accused of being a succubus many times.

Skills: Stealth, Blade, Illusion magick, and teleportation.

Marianne likes to get the drop on targets much stronger than her if her seduction doesn't work, which is rare. She can throw her knives with pinpoint accuracy and blend in with the shadows nearly perfectly. She uses Illusion magick to change her hair color, eye color, and add or remove and tattoos. She teleports short distances, measured in yards rather than miles. This ability have given her the upper hand and saved her life many times.

She is minorly skilled in destruction and flexible as a cat.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 8 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

An assassin who's able to teleport short distances, eh? wink.gif

Also, quick question: the character (or possibly characters) I'm going to be using for my protagonist(s) are in all likelihood only going to be used for this RP and not in the main Wobbly Goblet Playground; seeing as that's the case, should I post them up in this thread or stick them in the main one anyway?

Here's my antagonist character, by the way. I got Dishonoured on my brain from Liz, so yes, I will admit that my character is shamelessly derivative in a number of ways.

VILLAINOUS CUR

Name: Gangrayin, or, using his own grandiose title, King Rat

Race: Bosmer

Sign: The Shadow

Home country: Bravil

Faction and Rank: No one faction, but has links to the Thieves Guild

Skills and talents: His primary skill is vermepathy (controlling and communicating with rats, spiders and other, similar creatures with his mind). He also has some ability in mind-reading, though its hard for him to keep such efforts concealed without great difficulty. He is relativey skilled in moving stealthily and quietly, and has some ability in petty thievery.

Physical Appearance: Even by bosmer standards, Gangrayin is small, wiry and thin. There is a vicious cast to his features, as if he spent too long sneering and could never quite fully shake the expression. His hair is short and brown, his eyes are a dark green and his skin is pale from time spent out of the sun and under the ground. He is almost invariably grubby, dishevelled and underfed.

Weapons of Preference: Usually, his minions; in the rare occasions where hes forced to fight in person, he prefers daggers coated in poisons. When he has to fight, he is vicious, dishonourable and surprisingly strong for his size, determined to survive whatever the cost.

Clothing: Ragged brown sackcloth trousers and a ragged brown sackcloth shirt (he likes the colour brown). For ornamentation he wears necklaces made from rat skulls, beetle carapaces and pieces of pilfered jewellery.

Magical abilities or powers: Like all bosmer, Gangrayin was born with the ability to commune with and command wild animals, but with vermin such as spiders and rats he is able to take this a step further, able to effortlessly read their thoughts and command them. This most likely due to the fact that he is a natural-born telepath, and can read minds; due to the fact that he hasnt much bothered to refine the skill when it comes to mortals, the reading of anything other than surface thoughts is often intrusive and easy to detect.

The spells he knows are:
    Command Vermin: Using his telepathy, Gangrayin can order verminous creatures to do his bidding.
    Summon Rat Swarm: A swarm of vicious, starving rats is conjured forth, overwhelming enemies in a tide of tiny bodies and biting teeth and condemning them to a painful death.
    Summon Spider: A large spider, size of a mans hand, crawls forth from Oblivion, willing to end whoever Gangrayin commands with the potent, ensorcelled venom dripping from its fangs.
    Summon Insect Swarm: A swarm of flies, locusts and mosquitoes burst from Gangrayins outstretched palm, confusing and disrupting enemies with a blinding cloud of tiny bodies.
    Awareness of the Rat: Gangrayin gains the ability to see in complete darkness, and his hearing and sense of smell are also greatly boosted.
    Bolthole: Casting this spell means Gangrayin is able to squeeze through small spaces that no normal mortal should be able to get through, an immensely useful skill for getting out of danger.
    Moonshadow: As he was born under the Shadow, he is able to turn invisible once per day.

Mental Profile/Personality: Gangrayins greatest talent is his ability to think that, whatever the situation and whatever he has done, he is always in the right. As a result, he is immensely self-centred and narcissistic, and suffers from a persecution complex, believing that anyone who might try and stop him or punish him is against him and has it in for him for no reason. As well as this, he is vicious, surly, petty and cruel, and will never let go of past grievances, no matter how small.

The one thing he cares for are his pets, the rats and spiders under his control, and anyone who threatens them or kills them are immediately marked as enemies.

Biography/life history: Raised as an orphan in Bravil, Gangrayin was an unpleasant child, cruel even when young who delighted in petty thievery and surprisingly vicious pranks. Beatings and other punishment were viewed, in his eyes, as unfair persecution, the proprietors of the orphanage singling him out for punishment over the others. In particular, he had a hatred for a Sister Kelrus, who tried to use tough love on him in order to straighten it out; most reasonable people would have seen the Sisters efforts as fruitless but caring, but in Gangrayins eyes she was picking on him for no reason.

When he was ten, he decided that enough was enough and ran away, taking to Bravils streets. He was picked up by a member of the Thieves Guild, who took him in and trained him as a pickpocket, providing Gangrayin with food and shelter in return for the coin and valuables the boy could take. He was good at what he did, his burgeoning telepathic abilities meaning he could judge when a target was most distracted. When the guildsman found out that Gangrayin had been keeping a cut of the takings for himself, the man cuffed the young bosmer around his pointed ears and warned him that, while he would let this pass this time, if he did that again there would be more trouble. In response, Gangrayin ran away once again.

He left Bravil, wandering across Cyrodiil until, near Bruma, guided by chance, fate or Daedric design, he stumbled across the Shrine of Namira. There, the Prince asked for Gangrayins loyalty, and in return she would grant him the power to wreak revenge on all who had wronged him. The young wood elf agreed, Namira granting him the power to control vermin through his telepathic abilities.

He wreaked revenge immediately; the thief who had taken him in was devoured by a swarm of rats, and Sister Kelrus had a spider creep into her bed. His revenge wreaked, and fearful of retribution from others, Gangrayin left Bravil for the Imperial City, where he spent much of his time hidden away in the sewers. He expanded his own repertoire of powers as he did more tasks in service of Namira, as well as fighting the goblins, outlaws and vampires that infested the tunnels. Whether his title of King Rat was his own invention, or given to him by fearful denizens of the sewers, is unknown, but he revelled in the glory and infamy of the name, growing all the more vicious and powerful as time went on, the dangerous and megalomaniacal ruler of a petty underground kingdom.

This post has been edited by Colonel Mustard: Sep 9 2013, 07:16 AM
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 8 2013, 12:01 PM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Sep 8 2013, 06:49 AM) *

Also, quick question: the character (or possibly characters) I'm going to be using for my protagonist(s) are in all likelihood only going to be used for this RP and not in the main Wobbly Goblet Playground; seeing as that's the case, should I post them up in this thread or stick them in the main one anyway?

I think just this one to help make it clear that the two worlds are separate. You can always put their sheets in the other discussion thread later if you decide to have them join the main Playground.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 8 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 8 2013, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Sep 8 2013, 06:49 AM) *

I think just this one to help make it clear that the two worlds are separate. You can always put their sheets in the other discussion thread later if you decide to have them join the main Playground.

Yeah, I thought that that would be the case. In light of such information, I give you...

HEROES

Name: Carnius Hackelt

Race: Imperial

Sign: The Lord

Home country: Imperial City, but currently residing in the Shivering Isles

Faction and Rank: Shivering Isles, Duke of Dementia, Regent of Sheogorath

Skills and talents: Spending most of his life working as a gladiator, Carnius is an excellent fistfighter, able to take on armed opponents with only his hands and emerge victorious. He is intelligent, able to think his way through most situations, and naturally talented as a tactician and an able general, with experience leading the Shivering Isles’ forces against the Greymarch. A city boy, he is somewhat lost in rural settings, is able to adapt to just about any city he visits quickly and easily.

He is, however, barely literate; he struggles to read and aside from being able to scrawl something imitating his own name, cannot write.

Physical Appearance:

IPB Image

Carnius has the build and appearance of a born fighter, one who has plied his trade all of his life. It’s easy to see that his nose has been broken and reset many times, he is brawny and fit in his six feet of height, and he carries himself like a man who is intimately acquainted with violence. Running down the left side of his face is a long scar, caused by the blade of an Order Knight.

Weapons of Preference: His fists. To aid in fighting, he wears a pair of heavy gauntlets, made from steel and Madness Ore, with the knuckles spiked with Daedric ebony, and running along the wrists are a trio of curved spikes forged from Madness Ore, used to catch blades and the hafts of weapons and wrench them out of opponents’ hands.

The fighting style itself is a fusion of Akaviri Kraytae styles and Yokudan Kragmav, adapted to be used with armour; kicking is fairly rare, as it is difficult to kick effectively while wearing armour, and instead it is reliant primarily on the usage of hands, with a style of grabs, punches and elbow strikes. If an immediate killing blow cannot be struck, Carnius will usually disarm opponents before finishing them off, either by forcing their weapons from their hands or by breaking arms and legs.

Clothing: When not in combat, Carnius dresses simply, in good quality linen; as a nobleman of the Isles, he can afford better clothes, but feels uncomfortable in them.

When fighting, as well as his gauntlets he fights in the armour traditional of the Dukes and Duchesses of Dementia; all forged from Madness Ore, a metal that is dark-bronze in colour, he has a heavy breastplate but much lighter armour on his arms and legs (typically chainmail).

Miscellaneous:

Magical abilities or powers: No magical abilities

Mental Profile/Personality: Carnius is a pragmatist, cool, collected and practical in all situations. He is uneducated but still intelligent, and though he can seem a little reserved and calculating at times he still cares a good deal about others and has a dry sense of humour. He has a talent for lateral thinking and strategy. Notably, he refuses to drink any kind of alcohol; his father, though essentially a decent man, was prone to violent rages when drinking, and Carnius fears that he may have inherited such predispositions.

Biography/life history: Carnius was born in the Imperial City, and spent most of his life on the Waterfront. He got little education, spending most of his time running with gangs of street kids, making money through occasional work on the docks with his father. When his father passed away, it fell to Carnius to support himself and his mother, but now that he was the primary breadwinner of his household he felt that he should do something to alleviate their poverty. With his talent for street brawling and fistfighting, he decided to try his luck in the Imperial Arena; much to his surprise, he won his first match against another Pit Dog, netting himself fifty septims.

He and his mother ate well that night, and the next day, he returned to the arena. Over time, he trained, fought and rose up the ranks of the Imperial City Arena, earning coin and glory, until after fifteen years in the arena, he came to the match that would change everything, the match that would secure him the position of Grand Champion of the Imperial Arena, and the match where he killed his best friend, Agronak Gro-Malog.

Even though Agronak wished to die, the orc distraught by the recently-acquired knowledge that his father was a vampire, Carnius found that his means of acquiring the title of Grand Champion had soured the achievement. As well as this, having reached the goal he had been striving for, he felt a sense of discontent and a lack of direction in his life. In the end, realising that he wanted to get away from it all, he packed what few belongings he needed and set off to go through the strange doorway that opened in the Niben Bay.

What followed is a story too long to be told briefly, but Carnius stepped through into the Shivering Isles. He spoke with gods, he battled madmen and tyrants, he was challenged by angels, he met the first thing to ever go mad, he was confronted by the horrors of Xedilian, carried the essence of Sheogorath in his mind and he fell in love. By the end of it, he emerged as the Duke of Dementia, the man who had bested Jygallag, Daedric Prince of Order and Tyranny, and who finally found a place and a home in the land he had helped save. He married Her Ladyship, ostensibly as a symbol of the unity of the Isles though really for love (the lie is a necessity thanks to the Demented hatred of Manics), and has called the Isles home for the last five years.

Name: Her Ladyship

Race: Breton

Sign: The Tower

Home country: The Shivering Isles

Faction and Rank: The Shivering Isles, Duchess of Mania

Skills and talents: Intelligence gathering, lying, acting, reading, fooling and manipulating people, observation, forward planning, stateswomanship, management of resources and money, some talent for moving quietly, swordfighting, generally being really goddamn classy.

Physical Appearance:
IPB Image

Though past her prime of youth, Her Ladyship is still remarkably good looking. She is sure to take care of her appearance, and is graceful and elegant.

Weapons of Preference: Dependant on the situation, but usually weapons that can be easily concealed, and when using such armaments carries a collapsible one-handed crossbow and half a dozen small knives. If in open combat or not needing to conceal weapons, she also carries a katana, a memento from her days in the Blades. The hairpins she wears are also deadly sharp, and contain an elegant mechanism within them that injects anyone stabbed by them with a potent toxin.

Clothing: When in normal situations, Her Ladyship typically favours elegant dresses and gowns, unfailingly of the best quality materials that can be obtained.

When in open combat, she wears Amber Armour, as is the tradition for the Dukes and Duchesses of Mania.

Magical abilities or powers: No magical abilities

Mental Profile/Personality: Her Ladyship is ruthless and cunning, with a deeply cynical streak, but is ultimately determined to use her own abilities and resources to help others. She is charismatic and charming, and is adept at reading people and situations and working out how to turn them to her advantage. She eschews violence and treats it as a final resort, and feels that the best way to defeat an enemy is to do so without drawing a weapon, though if it comes to combat she is more than able to hold her own.

She has a great dislike of seeing those she views as undeserving of suffering suffer, and has a deep hatred of unfairness and injustice in the world.

Biography/life history: In the days when she had a name, Her Ladyship was a member of the Blades, where her skills in manipulation and trickery were put to use in service of the Empire. Her work was primarily focussed on intelligence gathering, of infiltrating anti-Imperial groups and reporting on them from the inside. During one of those missions, she was tasked with joining a group of daedra worshippers and taking them down from the inside; when the mission went wrong and she was uncovered, the worshippers threw her into Oblivion.

By luck, or perhaps the interference of Sheogorath, she landed in the Shivering Isles. There, she left her name behind, and seeing that she had no opportunity to return home, set out making a place for herself in this strange new land. She took the Isles, quite literally, by the balls, steadily buying up brothels and sex establishments across both Mania and Dementia, making great profits and also reforming the places; in her days in the Blades, one mission involved time working in a brothel, where she was appalled at the conditions many of the women were forced into, made vulnerable to abuse and violence and with no help from outside.

Her work ran parallel to her climbing up the ladder of the Isles’ nobility (the standards of Mania’s nobles vary wildly to those of Nirnian noble-born). Then, one day, Sheogorath called both herself and all of the other high-ups of the Isles to him. He told them that there was a storm coming, that the time had come to prepare, that a hero from without, a champion, needed to be found.

Her Ladyship took the mission statement to heart. She worked out means to return herself to Nirn, for brief visits, and there frequented the Imperial City Arena, scouting for talent. She saw potential in a young man who fought with his mind as much as his fists, and began sponsoring him, paying for additional training and extra equipment. The young man was Carnius Hackelt, and when he finally arrived in the Isles, in time for the Greymarch, she met him, aiding him as the Greymarch approached; by that time, Carnius had grown beyond a young man into an adult just a year older than her, thanks to the uncanny manner in which time moved in the Isles relative as it did to Nirn.

By the time the war had finished and Jygallag had been thwarted, Her Ladyship had replaced Thadon as Duchess of Mania, and married Carnius. Mania has prospered under her rule, Her Ladyship proving herself an excellent stateswoman and one of the most beloved Duchesses in the nation’s history.

This post has been edited by Colonel Mustard: Sep 9 2013, 05:09 AM
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Sep 8 2013, 03:25 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

I'M GONNA EDIT MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD AND SEPERATE THE VILLAINS FROM THE HEROES. So guys who'll be the heroes in this RP, can you write 'HERO' in your Character Sheets so I can know who's side you guys are on? Same goes for the villains. Just for the sake of convenience. Sorry for the hassle.

"VILLAIN"

Name: Celdryn Minan'Kherus
Race: Halfbreed (Breton/High Elf)

Skills and Talents:

With the fused blood of two of the most magickal races in Tamriel, Celdryn was profoundly adept in the arcane arts, even at a young age. He is learned in the known arts of magicka under the tutelage of the Arcane University and the Battlespire, and his dangerous dabbling of the forbidden had familiarized him with sorceries of extreme, eldritch nature. While excelling at most Schools, his apex of expertise unsurprisingly lay in Destruction and Conjuration, for both tools were practical for a battlemage and his dual birthrights were intrinsically drawn to it. The time abyss he spent fighting in the realm of Oblivion magnified his grasp and he grew in power; after his Fall to Dagon his power grew still, to the point of surpassing Vanus Galerion himself. Dagon's gift, a part of His own essence He calls the Annihilation Crux, had all but Changed Celdryn into a full-fledged daedra, and received all the powers it contained. He had virtual immortality, and the deepest secrets of daedric magick were revealed to him, and like Umaril of the ancient Ayleids, he would never die unless his very Essence is destroyed and the connection to the Annihilation Crux be sundered.

The inherent lust of domination in his Hydric blood pushed him towards the martial arts, but he found his true weapon in the brutal axe, a particular weapon favored by an ancient Mina'Kherusii weapon. He had perfected every lessons given to him by the weaponmasters the Minan'Kherusii coffers could hire, and he researched forgotten and ancient techniques during his time in the Battlespire. The uncountable period he spent fighting in the Deadlands had honed his grasp of combat exponentially, and any mortal that beheld him in action would describe his style as blindingly concentrated hatred.
The blitzkrieg of his dual axes contemptously batters down defenses with disgusting ease, and the his fluid-lightning attacks are well linked with sudden bursts of daedric magick.

Spells:

Symphony of Ruin: Celdryn, in mockery of the Nordic Thu'um, shrieks pure violence at a target, blowing them off of their feet and infecting them with a mad burning frenzy and an otherworldly desire to initiate violence against everyone near, whether they be friend or foe.

Ascension Vex: Celdryn briefly spurts a pair of bright, burning wings and can be used for both flight and weapons of steel-melting heat.

The Visage of Perfection and Evil: Celdryn briefly sunders apart the veil of realities enshrouding him, and reveals to his target his most truest of forms. The sheer maleficence and eldritch beauty of Celdryn is enough to cause blindness to those unprepared.

The Boastful Benediction: Celdryn, an ender of realities, gives his targets a smudge of the cosmic knowledge he carries. The forbidden knowledge surging all at once into the frail mind of mortals is enough to render them paralytic and writhing on the ground.

Apophisian Fire: The target is given a vision of the end of previous Realities, and is literally burned by the sheer evil Celdryn has committed.

Spirits With Ego: Celdryn summons a dark simulacram of his enemies, composed entirely of their most darkest natures and flaws. These simulacrams are capable harming their original counterparst and in order to expunge them, since they cannot be harmed by mortal steel or spell, one must accept the inner devil inside, no matter how damning the act can be.

The Angel That Fell: Those affected with this spell are paralyzed and they are forced to relieve a vision of their most greatest and darkest failures, with a backdrop Celdryn falling from a churning and burning sky, screaming a scream not meant for mortal ears. Those of strong will must contend with their vision along with the sonic attack, and if they fail to resist, they are sent into a catatonic and vulnerable state.
Personality and Outlook: Celdryn's personality and outlook were majorly influenced by the tenets the Minan'Kherusii hold dear and sacred to them. The tenets, the Caeith'Rheun Sohrxel Hydraculae are in an old, forgotten tongue, and as follows;

Caeith'Rhangaris-Andhangceleoth, 'Enduring Beyond Endurance.'
The focal point of Minan'Kherusii success is that in all the things they do, whether it be the martial arts or scholarly pursuits, is that they have an unnatural perseverance and a destructive passion to see their goals through, no matter the cost, obstacles and opposition placed in their way. They are unflinching in the face of their nemesis, and it is this outlook of being the last man standing that helped Celdryn during his time in the Deadlands, where he was trapped and forced to fight Dagon's legions in a time abyss. For Celdryn, this is the most important of tenets he abides by, for it is the only one he failed to uphold, for he Fell to the whim of Dagon in the end.

Caeith'Loatheas-Pelidrachmas, 'No Faith in Fate, Only Will.'
The Minan'Kherusii believe only in themselves, and themselves only. Gods, Princes, all of these are inconsequential in their path for perfection, tools to be used at a whim, and discarded at will. They hold themselves in no leash for Fate or for Destiny, and the only things they answer to are themselves, and the consequences of their actions. No pre-ordained death or destination, no pre-ordained place in the afterlife. Just them, their legacy, and the unending game for power.

Caeith'Celavernum-Manaraniel, 'Unlimited Heads For Unlimited Deaths.'
Like the mythical Hydra which grows two heads for one casualty, the Minan'Kherusii value the concept of complete regeneration in a short amount of time, and are renowned in all of High Rock for their seemingly invincible nature because of it. No matter how dire the blow against them, no matter how fell their losses, they simply shrug it off as if it were nothing and come back for more, stronger than ever. This tenet is inherently linked to another one, the Caeith'Rhangaris. Celdryn, in his quest to perfect himself in all things, believed that success was measured by the qualities of his failures. He is not afraid of failling, and learns from his mistakes.

With these and the high standards and cruel practices of the Minan'Kherusii, Celdryn, even before his Fall was arrogant, self-serving and quite the antagonist to those he considered weak and beneath him. He despised those with frail endurances and soft-copper wills; mocked those who tied themselves to the entities in far realms; and put down those who give up at the first taste of failure. Adhering to the Hyrdic Tenets. he considered himself above everyone, and was quite hated for it in the social circles he was in. After his fall to Dagon, much of the Hydra in him was stripped away and those that remained were warped in the favor of fitting with Dagon's dogma.

Appearance: With the inherently elvish blood of the Bretons mixing with the pureness of the High Elves, it came as no surprise that Celdryn would appear as an elf. He received the golden-silver hair that was the trademark of the Telequintarionese, and their sharp blue-orchid sailor eyes. But those with piercing eyes can see the touch of the mannish Minan'Kherusii on him. His ears, while slanting like an elf's, are not 'knife-pointed' and the tips end rather bluntly. His nose is aquiline rather than sharp-edge hawkish. But even for these 'defects', he is decribed as being beautiful among both mer and men, 'like an et'Ada sculptured in ivory.'

After his fall to Dagon, Celdryn still retains his beauty, but it is completely marred by the fact that his eyes now burn like two Gates to the Deadlands themselves. Those who stare at his eyes say that it is like staring at the roilling heart of evil itself.

Weapons and Armors: Celdryn's armor is a set of golden knightly armor, with brass and copper interweaving beautifully and catching the light, giving him an otherwordly glow of angelic light. The armor is touched with the magic of Dagon, protecting Celdryn with daedric arcanum. His weapons are Euthanasia and Salvation, two 'godless-looking' axes powered by the countless souls Celdryn reaped in his crusade.

History:
Celdryn was the result of a tryst between a princess of a powerful House; the Telequintarionese, known for their excellence in seatrade and commerce, and an exiled scion of the self-proclaimed Hydras of the West, the Minan'Kherusii, who ruled as influencial dukes of Camlorn. The Telequintarionese demanded that the pregnant princess kill the infant herself and sever all connections with her Breton lover, to regain honor for their disgraced House, but the princess refused and went eloping with her lover to his ancestral lands, High Rock. The Minan'Kherusii, foreseeing the use for this halfbreed, welcomed the two with open arms but when Celdryn was finally born, the Minan'Kherusii killed the mother and the father and claimed the infant as their own, a tool to use for their games of power.

Foreseeing the infant's skill with the arcane arts due to his inherently magickal heritage, the Minan'Kherusii hired the finest magicians and teachers their coffers could hire when Celdryn showed the first signs of his tremendous aptitude in the arcane arts. When that still wasn't enough for Celdryn who soaked up knowledge after knowledge like a sponge, they sent him packing towards the Arcane University. It was there that Celdryn cultivated his grasp of the arcane to mind-numbing levels and would've graduated early were not a certain path was suggested to him.

The Path of the Battlemage.

The main academy for battlemages at that time was the Battlespire, located a thin slit of a dimension between Oblivion and Nirn.It was there that Celdryn thrived and reached his mortal apex, and it was there that he would meet his doom. The PLot of The Impostor Tharn required absolutely no obstacles, and chief among those obstacles were his own colleagues at the Battlespire. In clear violation of the earlier pact made by Sotha Sil and the Princes, he made a deal with various Princes in an effort to consolidate his power over Tamriel, and the task of destroying the Battlespire befell the Lord of Destruction and his legions of daedra. The attack, unexpected beyond the wildest paranoia of the most grim of pessimists, was a success. What resistance the battlemages waged were no match for daedric ferocity and the blades of the fell Daedric Crescents. Soon, the battlemages were routed and they scattered, each one fighting alone for his own survival.

Celdryn handled it better than most. With the brutal tenets of the Caeith'Rheun Sohrxel Hydraculae and his own prowess, he fended off his attackers and pretty soon was leading a small pocket of resistance. Since retaking the whole of the Battlespire was clearly impossible, they did what they could to stymie the efforts of the Daedra until help would arrive. They were successful at first, sabotaging an insidious plan to merge the Battlespire's dimension with Dagon's Deadlands, but it was clear that they were doomed to fail. For while they were undeniably mighty with a Hydra on the helm, the daedric legions were literally unnumbered and they were relentless. One by one, the resistance were killed off, each one more brutally than the last, until only the Hydra was left.

He had fought the daedra with such a fervor unseen before that the greatest of Dagon's Valkynaz took notice and personally went out to end him. Celdryn fought the Valkynaz and the Valkynaz fought Celdryn, but it was clear between the two of them that they were evenly matched. The duel raged on for a quite a time, niether gaining the upper hand, until finally, Dagon Himself intervened. He vanished his Valkynaz for being fought to a standstill by a mere mortal. As for Celdryn, the Prince took notice of the mortal's skill and deemed him worthy of turning him into His servant. He personally trapped Celdryn in the most destructive parts of His realm, and for an unspecified amount of time, Celdryn fought there, trying to find a way to return to Tamriel.

When at last the unending strife took its toll on him, Celdryn finally knelt and beseeched Dagon for salvation and succor. The Prince gave a chilling laugh, deriding the Hydra weak, and threatened him with eternal torture. Celdryn, his will broken, offered himself up as a servant of Dagon in order to save himself. The Prince agreed, personally grabbed him, and threw Celdryn with all of His might across His Realm. Celdryn flew for months, and during that time as a ragdoll in the air, he was slowly but surely changed.

When he finally landed on the desolate ground of the Deadlands and made a large crater, what emerged was quite different from the one that was thrown. Gone was the pride of the House of Minan'Kherus, and in his stead, he was replaced by a devil wearing his skin, with eyes like two gates to Oblivion. When Celdryn was next seen in Tamriel soil, it was during the height of the Oblivion Crisis, when Dagon himself appeared. He personally killed the Champion of Cyrodiil, and with his molten wings, he abducted the last heir of the Septims and crucified him at the top of the White Gold Tower, before throwing Martin off, sending him plummeting to his death, still nailed to the cross.

Then, at the moment of their Daedric victory, Dagon and Celdryn both simultenously felt the Dragon Breaking and sensed the existence of other parallel universes such as this one, though unmarred by Dagon being victorious. When Dagon was done destroying this particular Nirn, He and His legions prepared to invade the other universes, the burning-eyed Celdryn at the helm.

This post has been edited by Uleni Athram: Sep 8 2013, 03:52 PM

--------------------
I wanna slap people and tell them I love them
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 8 2013, 03:39 PM
Post #29

Ancient
Group Icon

Goddamn.

I feel so lame.

This post has been edited by Elisabeth Hollow: Sep 8 2013, 03:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 8 2013, 04:17 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

DARK HERO.

Name: Raven.

Race: Imperial.

Home Country: Cyrodiil.

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Unknown.

Combat skills and talents:

Despite being forever trapped in the appearance of a young woman, Raven was incredibly skilled in fencing and sword combat, and a master duelist with talents honed throughout the centuries. A vampire swordmaster, she learned to use any type of one-handed sword to utilize in combat. She was also was ambidextrous and could shift her fighting stance at whimkeeping her foes uncertain as to what her next move would be.

A master of many techniques in combat and stances, Raven lured her opponents in, curbing her true capabilities, and then delivering a fatal blow when her foes imagined they had an advantage. When fighting at her fourth stage, the pureblooded Raven was a terrifying adversary. Raven had a superbly aggressive dueling style and augmented her abilities by using her vampirism, which allowed her to defeat experienced mortal warriors and even mages with efficiency.

Her unorthodox styles of dual wielding allowed her to defend herself against opponents with little effort, only moving into offensive attacks when her enemy was either weakened or too frustrated. Raven mastered her art of the sword a degree that her attacks became a matter of instinct, thus allowing her to use her vampiric abilities to further augment her honed skills and her good acting skills lured enemies into believing she was a weak girl with no combat abilitilies until they witness it before their death.

Due to her position in the courts and her eternal countance of a young woman, Raven seldom used her sword. She was never seen training. Most believed she was terrible at swordplay and only fancied herself a fighter, while others believed she wanted to intimidate others by walking around with two blades even though she had her own bodyguards. Though none suspected her true skill. She had created the perfect illusion.

Raven also had an exceedingly feral usage of rage when in the fourth stage of vampirism, used when she massacred an entire fortress of vampire hunters alone.

Eyes: Orange and yellow.

Appearance:

Raven appears to those under the banner of darkness as a spectral robed figure. Her face is entirely concealed behind shadow and under a black hood. Her voice is raspy, insidious. No one, save for her closest connections(her brother and other vampires of the clan) had seen her face or stood close to her. She appears as a disembodied spirit, an apparition to those who work for her. Many believe her soul dwells in Coldharbour, and only her brother is able to summon her from oblivion.

IPB Image

Build: Always robed.

Weapons of preference: Her mind.

Magic abilities or powers:

"What in oblivion could you possibly do to me?"

"I can reduce your body to ash with storms of lightning. I can use my powers to conjure up your worst fears and your worst nightmares and bring them to life right before you. I can tap into your mind and seize it for my own. I can drive you insane with fear, tear apart your sanity, or control your psyche and make you a thrall and leave you a shell of a person for the rest of your life."

As a vampire of the Order, Raven mastered her natural affinity for Blood magic and became an accomplished sorceress. She studied the doctrines of the Order and perfected her abilities, both supernatural and mundane; seducing people with a touch and a stare, driving people into a fatal state of insanity and despair by displaying to them their greatest fears, or simply unleashing tremendous powers of lightning and fire attacks.

■Vampire's Seduction: Raven can seduce her victims into a trance-like state and hypnotize them with her eyes. If their willpower is not strong enough, she can send them out to do her bidding by enthralling them. It can be noted she feeds on her victims by using this power whenever she diets from blood for two days.

■Reign of Terror: Aside from mundane use of illusion spell, Cyrodiilic vampires possessed the ability to form hallucinations within the minds of individuals by summoning their worst fears and nightmares and silencing them, thus making them unable to use magic. Raven often used this when fighting against mages or necromancers, and her potent use of the power was able to drive a person near death, depending on the images she inflicted. A victim was able to survive if they had strength of will, though if not, the individual would descend into madness. Once Raven made her love claw her eyes out using this power in the Third Era.

■Embrace of Shadows: The vampiric power involved the manipulation of light and sound to render the caster invisible to the naked eye. Raven seldom used this, as she was well-fed on the constant basis, though times of chaos would pave the way for the use of this ability. Raven used Embrace of Shadows when escaping the carnage the Dark Brotherhood unleashed against the Crimson Scars, and when battling a group of necromancers.

■ Vampire Lord Form: Her transformation into this terrible form greatly enhanced her already formidable powers and granted her the ability to morph into a daedra-looking beast with bat-like features. She has enough control over her transformation that she can turn to and back to mortal form. She can also fly and have new sets of powers with this ability.

"If you are successful in hiding in plain sight, you will be able to conceal your nature
even from the the greatest and most powerful of mages and sorcerors and even beings from oblivion. In disguising yourself and your mind, you will not be able to rely on your dark gifts alone. Rather you must be yourself, submerged and surrounded in the unified pattern to which the mages are attuned; visible in the world, but not as a vampire. Since you cannot allow yourself to be seen or discovered, you must make seem utterly certain that you are taken for granted. Concealed in the profane; camouflaged in the daily minutiaein those same realms from which you can launch an attack without warning when necessary." Aluc Ardius, father of Raven.

Illusion barriers: The psychic walls around her mind were impenetrable and she could keep any mage from entering her mind. Most would describe it as absolute nothingness.

Trained to perfection by her father and mother, Raven was one of the most powerful Daughters of Coldharbour in the history of Tamrielsomething she herself firmly believed. Additionally, she was the only vampire in a thousand years to achieve the ultimate goal of the clan: infiltrate the High Council and become a ruler.

Raven was once described as a "black hole of the void." Her connection with Molag Bal and vampirism was so deep to the point that she became a possession of vampirism, and vampirism became a possession of hers. As a devour follower of Molag Bal, she learned all the known vampiric powers of her ancient and long-dead predecessors, until he considered herself the ultimate vampire lord. Raven's intricate mastery of the vampirism was such that even she at times wondered if it had been so strong in anyone before her, feeling a monster ascending from the core of herself, impatient to unleash itself to the world.

Mental Profile/Personality:

"The hero of our clan who saved us from the murderous hunger of the mortals; Raven. She was a political manipulator so subtle that her abilities might dwarf even the power of vampirism itself. She is Our savior, true daughter of Molag Bal. Her accomplishments will never be forgotten."

When a younger child, Raven was a small girl with straight black hair. As she matured by Bal's ritualistic power, she grew into an athletically built, strong woman of tall height. She bore long, lustrous black hair and eyes that were red as blood and yellow as liquid fire from her vampirism. She was often considered by those whom she came across as unnaturally beautiful, and she was fully conscious of her appearance.

Because of the anonymity required by the Order, however, Raven carefully planned her life to make herself inconspicuous when necessary. Despite this, she often exploited full use of her appearance, taking advantage of her looks to support her when extracting information from other individuals.

With time, Raven developed in cunning and manipulation, and her father became impressed with her deceitful and calculating nature. While living in the Imperial City, Raven was often friendly to the mortals with whom she encountered. She also made use of bribes, as such attitudes would allow her to acquire most of the things she needed without drawing unwanted attention.

During her earlier years, she displayed a hunger for knowledge and power, spending hours upon hours on her library in her father's castle. If she was not studying, she was learning aggressive styles of sword combat, and martial arts employed by her father, who learned them in his time as a human in Elsweyr. Though she drilled herself to perfection of the mind and body, she also learned to control her emotions in any given situation.

Before she was sent to society, Raven knew how vampires around Tamriel were vilified and considered "abominations" by the mortals. She staunchly believed, however, that vampires were not evil, and were beyond common morality as they were predators. Additionally to her mindset on that concept, she considered herself the embodiement of vampirism, as she carries the purity of her bloodline.

She doesn't have a sense of morality, words such as "good" or "evil" have no meaning to her, as she believes they are only labels created by lesser, misguided and ignorant people.

While rising to prominance in the 3E 153, Raven became increasingly treacherous, betraying and killing numerous people who placed their trust in her for the sole reason to protect her family. Ever since her years at the tutelage of her father, Raven's main goal was nothing less than grasping power. In her personal goal and by vampiric nature, she afforded to be eternally patient, incredibly intelligent, and an amazing illusionoist, able to adopt a faade of a normal and trustworthy politician and noblewoman for a stupendous number of years. Her lack of a relationship with her mother, and a life devoid of a maternal figure had shaped her into a cold and calculating vampire.

Not much is known of her normal life. What is known about her to those who are aware of her nature is that she is a vampire of the Order. Raven was a manipulative, deceitful and a seductive megalomaniac, using people and subtely bending them to her whims.

Raven had a particular obsession with purity and youth. Even though she was unable to age physically, she often chose to feed on newborn infants and children and virgins as well, believing a pureblooded vampire occasionally were better fed if their nutrition was pure.

Biography: Just as her true face, Raven's history is shrouded in secrecy. The sole group of people that truly are aware of her life is her brother and other members of the clan.

The truth is:

Raven was a pureblooded vampire who was a member of theCyrodiil Vampyrum Order. A Daughter of Coldharbour who followed the manifesto, an ancient tenet of the secretive vampire clan in Cyrodiil, she was one of the most powerful vampires in Tamriel's history. Her entire life as a ancient was the culmination of a centuries' old plot to save the vampiric tribe from within.

Throughout her centuries Raven lived a double life, simultaneously keeping an untarnished career as an ambassador of the empire and a noblewoman while learning the mysteries of magic and vampiric power. Raven, her brother and her father, all exceptionally skilled and powerful in Night Powers and Blood Magic, were able to conceal their identities from mortals for centuries.

Raven began her political career at a very young age, carefully hiding her true nature as a vampire. In the Imperial Palace, she joined in as a scholar after graduating from the Arcane University, and thus worked her way upward. After a four-year stint in the political field, she was appointed court mage.

Raven lost many of her elections than she won in her young career, missing out on many important appointments in the political field. She secretly elected to maintain a low profile so as to allow her to discreetly disappear from the map in order to focus on her vampiric training and powers in dark and remote places of Cyrodiil.

By the time she stepped into the field of politics in the Imperial City, she was already aware that the prominent members in the High Council looked down their noses at the more provincial counts and aspirant rulers, expecting very little to nothing of important from them. Raven knew that, she too, was also in with the other hopefuls from the corners of Cyrodiil, those who, having never been very experienced in the field, would in short order be overwhelmed by the greater politics of the Imperial City.

Rather than do anything to prove herself to the elites, Raven encouraged them to keep that mindset. Once again she failed to take advantage of opportunities that could have granted her position on important places with powerful people, and unless bothered, she never shared her motives with her colleagues; the truth was that Raven purposely sought to maintain her advancements slow, knowing that the more she kept it that way, the more harmless she seemed to her rivals. The performance eventually worked; the powerful politicians of the empire, lost in their own petty power struggles, only laughed at the young aspirant girl, and paid her no mind until they were too weak from infighting to prevent her rise in power.

As the years passed, Raven and her father decided, after the fall of Mad Pelagius, that politics was ripe for more bolder forms of manipulation. The Imperial City was festering with political corruption, both the citizens of the empire and other provinces yearned for strong central leadership. So, in order to place Raven in the upper echelon, her father planned for the current holder of the position to be assassinated.

Though she followed the tenets of the manifesto like a religion, Raven disagreed with the current elite members of the clan known as the ancients. Though she respected them at first, she gradually lost his trust in the Order Vampyrum, believing it to be flawed and tainted with the current leadership who had hinted in using subjugation to bring control to themselves and even revealing the vampiric masquerade within the empire that protected them for so long. Infuriated and fearful that mortals would one day seek to begin a war if they discovered vampires walked among them in stations of power, Raven secretly began plotting against the clan's ancients in a plan to return the clan to its roots of secrecy in the shadows.

Raven, under the guidance of her father, was able to cooperate with her brother to quell a growing vampiric problem that rivaled the chaos in the days of the Tharn Family. The problem grew enough that the elders and ancients of the clan saw them as a potential threat that could inspire other foreign vampire clans from crossing the borders into Cyrodiil. Raven and her family did bitterly anticipated the rise of vampire hunting groups, which was a minor setback for them but ultimately a tool they were able to use to quell the rise of the feral vampires.

Raven presented a solution; to infiltrate the vampire hunting organizations and use them to exterminate the barbaric vampires. The ancients agreed and having their full trust in Raven, granted her leadership over the plan. Her cunning ideas went off without a hitch and through the skilled vampire hunters, her and her brother was able to have the growing pestilance destroyed in a matter of eight months and in celebration hosted a party for the vampire hunters and all their supporters in a reformed fort. In their drunk revelry and festivity, Raven's brother trapped all of the members in and had them killed. The scapegoat was a handful of thralls Raven had turned who was ultimately executed for his crime.

As her father privately searched to usurp the Cyrodiil Vampyrum Order with her, Raven and her brother manipulated politics, resulting in the invasion of Akavir and the death of Uriel V. In the wake of the crisis, the High Council voted to elect Raven as member of their council while her brother became High Chancellor. As tens of thousands perished in the invasion, the vast majority of Imperial citizens rallied behind Raven and her brother, thus giving him enough support her in name of security of a potentially weakened empire and transfer most of the palace's executive authority to her own office. After succesfully gaining power and prestige to her family, Raven set the next step of her plan in motion; exterminating the ancients once and for all before they risked exposing the clan.

Raven Meridius formed a covert partnership with the Glenmoril Wyrd using a thrall as a puppet. With the aid of the witches she gained potions that would cure vampirism, though the process took over a year. During that year she gained sympathizers from her own clan that agreed that the old ways of manipulation and secrety was the ideal lifestyle of the Order and that anything else was a threat and perversion of the natural way. With the help of her allies Raven sought to save her fellow clan members from a possible doom.

She patiently had the potions made and brought to her office under the guise of fine wine that she stored away. During her rise as an elder in the Order Vampyrum, Raven distributed the potions in old bottles of human blood that was said to have been preserved for centuries for a special occasion. The ancients, not foreseeing her treachery, drank the cure at the time in a ritualistic toast. They were instantly cured, and immedietly killed by those allied with her who kept their vampirism. In that single night Raven saved her people through acts of treachery and deceit, which ironically was the very methods the ancients used to reach their craddle of power.

After the demise of the ancients Raven and the High Council(who were ignorant of the secret plot happening behind the scenes) effectively wielded considerable control in Cyrodiil and virtually everyone who lived within it, rebuilding the most powerful military force in Cyrodiil after most of the Legions had perished in Akavir.

The Clan: The Cyrodiil Vampyrum Order has long been one of the proudest lines of vampires. Its members work hard to maintain a sense of honor, genteel behavior, and leadership. A sense of noblesse oblige has been rooted in the clan, joined by the genuine belief that the Order knows what's best for their members.

They see themselves as the enforcers of tradition and the rightful rulers of vampiric presence in Cyrodiil. Unsurprisingly, they're members have long been chosen from the ranks of nobility and privilege, whether nobles or merchant princes. They live their lives believing that deception and manipulation are the surest means of protecting vampires from the growing mortal masses, and protecting their own way of life.

Recognizing the mortals of the empire to be a proud and superstitious people that would sooner stake and condemn any vampires than consider living with them let alone beneath them, the ancients did not seek to rule them directly or make themselves deities as certain vampires had done, but influenced events from behind the scenes by procuring favors from the province's citizens. This tactic of establishing political connections would be used throughout the centuries. Instead of using thralls, many of the Order's members used proxies to deliver favors and contacts, allowing themselves to grow rich and powerful while the mortals remained ignorant of their true nature. This strategy would be widely adopted in the centuries to follow and would serve the Order, even enabling some of its newer members to take a bolder approach.

The first years after the foundation of the Order were spent in singleminded pursuit of power and influence; Most members recognized that the goals of their fraternity could not be achieved in a single lifetime. The early years, rather, were mostly concerned with laying the foundations upon which they can reap the fruits in the coming centuries.

With the destruction of the native clan in Cyrodiil, the members of the Order had their own personal accounts of coin and territory. The only members of the clan were those not only gifted with Bal's blood, but also having their own power base and sphere of influence; wealth, connections, etc. With the financial leverage at the Order's disposal, the members were able to forge a vast intelligence-gathering web. With bribery, seduction and a keen mind were they able to hide themselves behind a perfect masquerade. The Order's member's time was certainly not spent idly. They waited and watched in secret, having the luxury of observing the empire and mortals, taking pride that their altered blood meant their prey and enemies never even knew they existed.

As the centuries passed the Order began changing from within. Members disfavored living in secrety and using manipulation to control the minds of mortals in exchange for direct control. Though they waited when the time was right to carry out their plan for ultimate domination, some of their latest members were enamored by the idea that the Order had to be preserved and that only in secrecy and living in shadow could the vampire truly thrive lest he be the instrument of his own downfall and those as well.

In the end, however, it is said that Raven had fell prey to her own schemes, and died while attempting to transfer her spirit into the body of her foe. She was never heard from the mortal population again.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Sep 8 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

To those of you who might think that the Villains, or Dark Heroes as DE likes to put it, are ridiculously OP... DON'T. WORRY.

The RP has some surprises in store for the Heroes (assuming of course we'll HAVE Heroes to join us) and not all of them are evil or meant tp weaken them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 8 2013, 06:16 PM
Post #32

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmmm sounds fun, just need to have Blackie's input here, if Serene is going then I hope Seth will..BUT he might have other plans!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Sep 8 2013, 07:48 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

Deleted.

This post has been edited by Black Hand: Sep 21 2013, 01:30 AM
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 8 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #34

Ancient
Group Icon

She's pretty, Marianne will have a lot of fun with her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 8 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

HERO

QUOTE(Black Hand @ Sep 8 2013, 10:23 PM) *

Ah-Huh~!

Nailed it.

IPB Image

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 9 2013, 04:59 AM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

You may well hate me for this and will be right for doing so, but I'm swapping out both of my characters for new ones which I prefer; the villain is less OP and a bit more interesting (but still a telepath, for simplicity's sake) and the new heroes are also cameos from Madgod (and will most likely make DE happy), because I need to get that story out of my system once and for all.

After this, I will stick with them. I promise.

EDIT: Okay, new profiles are up. I will stop being so irritatingly indecisive now.

This post has been edited by Colonel Mustard: Sep 9 2013, 07:19 AM
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Sep 9 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Will edit now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Sep 9 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

Deleted./

This post has been edited by Black Hand: Sep 21 2013, 01:30 AM
+Quote Post
Uleni Athram
post Sep 11 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

Huh.

I just realized now that ALL of US here in this RP would be waging a three-front war if we begin this RP right alongside the other new two. Huh. Well, how about this.

We wait for additional CSs and players to join us, and while we're in the waiting period, we start/continue our respective RPs, plan, cool off, etc. And if a certain amount of time passes, we start this one right up and let loose that bottled up excitement we had for this!

Truth be told, I'm still kinda tired from the last few days and this is all I've pathetically got, but if y'all wanna start NOW I'm perfectly A-OK with that!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Sep 11 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Sep 11 2013, 05:22 PM) *

Huh.

I just realized now that ALL of US here in this RP would be waging a three-front war if we begin this RP right alongside the other new two. Huh. Well, how about this.

We wait for additional CSs and players to join us, and while we're in the waiting period, we start/continue our respective RPs, plan, cool off, etc. And if a certain amount of time passes, we start this one right up and let loose that bottled up excitement we had for this!

Truth be told, I'm still kinda tired from the last few days and this is all I've pathetically got, but if y'all wanna start NOW I'm perfectly A-OK with that!

I think that might be a good idea, actually, especially considering that the ideas for this still need some fleshing out. And considering that the Great Hunt and Lost Knife have just started/are just starting up, there's no point risking RP burnout and letting this idea go to waste.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:39 AM