Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Girls and an Apocalypse, VOLUME I
Diamandis
post Jun 27 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Finder
Group Icon

Hey guys... this is my latest story! I know I've done a few, but I will get back to the others! Haha.

This is pretty ambitious for me, as it's an ensemble story with five different leads. Five different stories, but one ultimate destiny. Before I post I thought I'd introduce you to the characters and a breif synopsis of the story.

I might change the title at some point... I'm not sure

Five women. Five stories. One ultimate destiny.

Five women from various corners of Cyrodiil live their lives; some happily, some not. However, unbeknownst to then destiny has a plan, a plan with with entwine the girls into each others live, whether they are aware of it or not.

There is something coming. Something dangerous. Something that can't be stopped...

Prudence: A 26 year old Breton mage within the Leyawiin mages guild. She sought refuge there after she became orphaned at a young age. Strong, noble yet somewhat cold, Prudence will stop at nothing to make sure the people who killed her family pay.

Andria: an 18 year old Imperial. Niece of the countess of Bruma. She was left under her care whilst her parents are off exploring Skyrim. Wild, naive and adventurous, Andria hates being confined to the palace and desperately tries to find means of exploring her new homeland.

Diamandis: A wood elf of an undefined age. After losing her memory to an unknown source she finds herself in Cyrodiil with only a talking wolf as a companion. The wolf knows where Diamandis's answers lie, but why does he refuse to tell her?

Jessie: A feisty, 18 year old Redguard with the fighters guild, and Azzan of Anvil's protege. She's cool, calm, sassy and fun; but also dangerous to the wrong person.

Alli: A Breton girl, 15. A psychotic loner suffering from a split personality, self named Tracie, she doesn't have much luck when it comes to friends due to Tracie's lack of friendly tact. Her home is with the thieves guild.

This post has been edited by Diamandis: Jun 27 2013, 05:37 PM

--------------------
Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a vrey srtnage mnid, wchih si good bceasue I od ot :D
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 28 2013, 04:18 AM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

WOO HOO! This sounds interesting, and a mystery with your namesake character! Looking forward to it, and a big warm Welcome to the fanfic forum!

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jun 28 2013, 04:24 AM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Diamandis @ Jun 27 2013, 05:27 PM) *

Hey guys... this is my latest story! I know I've done a few, but I will get back to the others!

*Raises eyebrow*...*Coughsecretidedntitiy*...

Really now...Surely you jest, this being your first and all Ev...Marin...Dammit! Diamandis!... wink.gif biggrin.gif ...

Looking forward to it though...Sounds like a blast, good luck...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Jun 28 2013, 04:25 AM
+Quote Post
ThatSkyrimGuy
post Jun 28 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

Welcome to Chorrol! wink.gif So, 5 women with 5 separate stories that become intertwined with each other. Ambitious indeed! Looking forward to the adventures of vengeful Prudence, naive Andria, amnesiac Diamandis, deadly Jesse, and last but not least, the dynamic duo of Alli/Tracie.

This post has been edited by ThatSkyrimGuy: Jun 28 2013, 12:04 PM

--------------------
A Question of Fate is my Skyrim Fic
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:49 PM