Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clash Between titans.round V, who will emerge victorious.
Who will survive.
Who will survive.
Jonacin [ 13 ] ** [59.09%]
Arygon [ 9 ] ** [40.91%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
Tellie
post Apr 19 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

Clash Between the titans, round V.

Arygon, a male Breton, with dark brown hair, and beard, stood in the ring, witing for his opponent to arrive. He was clad in glass boots and greaves, while his upper armour was merely chitin. On his back there was a quiver full of arrows, and a longbow was strapped over his shoulder. At his waist there hung a dwemer shortsword, and he had a glass dagger, hidden up his sleve, while in a small pack at his waist, therewas a single dwemer satchel charge, ready to be thrown at his opponent.

Finally he arrived...the famous blademaster Jonacin, he wore a finely crafted suit of steel armour, sake for the helmet. The armour shone like silver in the dim light of the arena, and though steel armour is not the best of armours, Jonacin did have with him a large Daedric katana.

"Mortals, only one of thee will step out from this ring with thy life in keep, fight thy opponent, for thy must kill of be killed", the thunderous voice of Hircine boomed.

Jonacin, drew his Katana, and set out into a sprint towards Arygon...Arygon saw that Jonacin was a man of swords, and true enough Jonacin had through his entier life useed swords as a weapon. So Arygon drew his Longbow, and nocked an arrow in place.

He fired the arrow, but Jonacin easily deflected it with his katana...this continued for a while, with Arygon relocating himself all the time while firing arrows, and Jonacin following him...Suddenly Arygon did something unexpected, he dropped his bow, and flew headlong into Jonacin.

The force of the chrash made Jonacin fall to the dirt, while Arygon tried to dislogdge the dizzyness that was in his head...in the same moment Jonacin got back to his feet, Arygon chopped his dwemer sword with all of his force onto Jonacins Katana.

The fought like that, Jonacin giving ground, and blocking each hit with expertise, while Arygons carefully measured and planned hits wasted into nothingess. Suddenly there was a change in the situation, Jonacin suddenly drove Arygon back, Arygon who was not such of a good blocker as Jonacin, had to dodge many of the chops and thrusst, tiring him.

After a particularly viciouse blow, Arygons sword flew out of his hands, and landed a few feet behind him. Jonacin swung his sword back for the killing blow...but like a treachery spider, Arygon had taken out his glass dagger, and stabbed it into Jonacis left arm, where he twisted and janked it...Jonacin screamed in pain, as the blade left it's trace, and his hirt faltered, and what should have been a decapitating blow, ended as a hit straight into Arygons cuirass...who although was smashed apart, and Arygon was thrown to the ground, saved his life.

Arygon ran for his sword, and had just picked it up, when he fell over again, a sharp sting and later pain, came in his left tigh...Jonacin who had seen Arygon flee for his sword, had pulled out the glass dagger from his arm, and thrown it towards Arygon...since his skill with throwing weapons was rather bad, I believe Arygons life was spared beacuse of that...

Both firghters was tired, both was wounded, and both showed a deep hatred,but in the same time respect for their opponent...and then they quickly struck out with the full strength of their bodies, against eachother with their swords...and the swords clashed......

Ok, so what will be the outcome...please vote.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 19 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Wow, great work.
Now let's see. I go for Arygon with this one. He seems to have more tricks than he has got sleeves.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 19 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Mage
Group Icon

I gotta vote for Jonaicn. Plus that was a really cheap trick with the dagger tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Apr 19 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

Tough one.... and I thought no one was going to write for this battle. Oops, and here I was asking for some specs so I could write it up.... oh well couldn't have done it better myself anyhow. Great job on Clash 5 Tele! I cast my vote for Jona though. I think he is going to mop the floor!

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Apr 19 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wolfie @ Apr 19 2006, 08:16 PM)
I gotta vote for Jonaicn. Plus that was a really cheap trick with the dagger tongue.gif

Wolfie...you cant do that...only the other ones can vote...tongue.gif...shame on you...*uses banhammer to ban Wolfie to a dark corner...laugh.gif*

So, I did, yes I dod vote for Jonacin...so, instead of me actually voting, we juts keep the resutls as they are now...and then I'll never votem, since Wolfie voted without permission...tongue.gif

But thanks for liking it though...smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 19 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Great battle writing. I think in a match like this Jonacin would win.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 19 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmm.....since I know Jonacin pretty well....I´ll vote for him, because I know how skilled he is and his agility is outrageous...oh my...

Besides....Serene would hate me if I didn´t! She is standing at the Arena.....begging to all divines (especially Azura evillol.sml.gif ) thast he will win!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 19 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Woot! More tricks than sleeves hmmm? ur right he has some extra tricks that i use evillol.sml.gif Camo 90% for instance...

hey if Wolfie voted for himself can i vote for myself?

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Apr 19 2006, 10:34 PM

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Apr 19 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

hey if Wolfie voted for himself can i vote for myself?

Nope, wolfie forgot that no one involved with the current match can vote on it... no participants or writer of a match can vote on it. His vote will not count

This post has been edited by Taillus: Apr 19 2006, 11:50 PM

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 19 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Hey after hearing about that camo, can I swap my vote? tongue.gif

And I'm 'dibsing' the next battle to write.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 20 2006, 01:39 AM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

awww i wanted to vote sad.gif

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Red
post Apr 20 2006, 02:20 AM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

Ohh, I loved the story, I couldn't even blink it was so good.

Hmm, lets see. I'll go with Jona, not because we're both Mods or because he gave me this huge sack of twenty doller bills *hides sack in over-coat*, but because I know what Jona can do, and I'm not talking about his amazing skill in sewing. tongue.gif

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Protoss2007
post Apr 20 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #13

Retainer

lol i have to vote for Arygon, he likes to slip daggers into people. sorry guys but i'm voting for him smile.gif
evillol.sml.gif

--------------------
Gorgoth , raids villages and kills people for fun. Rob's stores for spare time. ;)
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 20 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #14

Mouth
Group Icon

Yay! Its 5 to 4 for Jonacin now smile.gif smile.gif Its going to be close smile.gif evillol.sml.gif

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Apr 20 2006, 01:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 20 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

I'll go for Jonacin, simply because he is a really tough fighter and can always summon a spirit sword (don't remember the name). He's always been a favorite of mine wink.gif
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 20 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

Arrrghh! 6 to 4 for Janocin... I wish i put out my stories make my guy more known... or something... I call writing the one after the next one!!!

P.S. Fuzzy Knight the sommoned (sp?) sword is useless (good ol' dispel ring) evillol.sml.gif

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Apr 20 2006, 02:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 20 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #17

Mage
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Apr 20 2006, 01:39 PM)
Arrrghh! 6 to 4 for Janocin... I wish i put out my stories make my guy more known... or something... I call writing the one after the next one!!!
P.S. Fuzzy Knight the sommoned (sp?) sword is useless (good ol' dispel ring) evillol.sml.gif

hehe, not that kind of summoned sword. this one isn't summoned by a spell, and can't be dispelled tongue.gif
Found out about it when reading redguard lore lol

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Apr 20 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

hehe...as a matter of fact, the result is 4-4...as both me and Wolfie, voted for Jonacin...but I forgot that my vote doesen't count either, so then itb is even more close...smile.gif

Ps, fuzzy, how could you forget that the summoned sword is named Shehai tongue.gif...I wrote that right...right,?? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Telendil Delvanni: Apr 20 2006, 03:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 20 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

It's 4 - 4 huh.gif smile.gif SWEET! I hope I can make a come back smile.gif evillol.sml.gif

blink.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif wacko.gif evillol.sml.gif huh.gif WOW!!!! I'M IN THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!

... thanks to Treydog its tied at 5 to 5

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Apr 20 2006, 04:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Apr 20 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

This is a fine description of an epic battle. The fighters are well-matched and Tellie did a great job capturing their styles.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:18 AM