79 Pages V « < 60 61 62 63 64 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Commonwealth Gallery!, A Fallout 4 screenshot thread
SubRosa
post Apr 7 2019, 11:57 PM
Post #1221

Ancient
Group Icon

Renee: I think everyone finds things funny in the Fallout games. They have always been written with a certain element of dark humor.

I recently found a mod with options for different seasons in Fallout 4, and decided to experiment with them with Herja. So far I am liking the Summer version best. Spring is nice too, but it has too many flowers. It looks too nice for Fallout! laugh.gif Autumn just looks like the normal game. Winter was too overly brightly white.

Winter Wolf: I do not have any problem with a lack of combat, even with making all the regular animals like dogs and bears friendly. There is always a giant bug or ghoul or raider around the corner.

Most of my characters are nicer. Like Hecate. It is only a few of them like Persephone who are stone cold killers. And Loviatar, who likes to play with her food before eating them.

Unimpressed

Close up

Warm glow

Herja of the Faint Smile

On Walden Pond

Three-way

Walk on

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kane
post Apr 9 2019, 03:22 PM
Post #1222

Master
Group Icon

A growing collection.

In the pale fluorescent light.

The Island is always foggy.

Nick photobomb, #1.

Nick photobomb, #2.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 9 2019, 09:12 PM
Post #1223

Ancient
Group Icon

I collected power armor at first. But eventually I realized I was never going to wear any of those suits. So I leave it at one.

She looks like Nancy Drew in the pale fluorescent light

Great spooky Silent Hill pic of Far Harbor

Nick fits in perfectly with the atmosphere. And he also seems to fit perfectly into the Hermit Crab! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Apr 10 2019, 12:40 AM
Post #1224

Master
Group Icon

I used to grab every suit of PA I found. Nowadays, my collection doesn't get much bigger than in the picture. I only grab one of each class, and the unique ones.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 10 2019, 01:20 AM
Post #1225

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit is thinking that perhaps there should only have been one or two usable PA frames.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 10 2019, 01:22 AM
Post #1226

Ancient
Group Icon

I think it is crazy how many there are in the world. But you often encounter bosses wearing it too, which is at least fair.

I am glad that you don't have to go through any special quest-centric training to be able to use it. That was annoying in Fallout 3.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 10 2019, 01:51 AM
Post #1227

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 9 2019, 07:22 PM) *

I am glad that you don't have to go through any special quest-centric training to be able to use it. That was annoying in Fallout 3.

Yes, that was so annoying! Not that many of Khajiit’s characters in the past actually used power armor, but still.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Apr 12 2019, 01:59 AM
Post #1228

Mouth
Group Icon

Hmmm. Been a little while since my last batch of screenshots I posted on here. I have too many that I want to include here, including a bunch of shots of some very strange glitches, so I will leave those for later. But I've run into quite a bunch of new things and heard some new dialogue from Piper lately. For example, I had never actually gone INTO Dunwich Borers beyond killing the raiders outside it. I don't know how or why, but I had missed the mines there.

Here are some that I'll post now, though.

Good boi!

Flamewalkers

Spelunking

Even the Post-Apocalypse has Some Beautiful Views

Close Quarters Combat

Spoopiness Afoot

You want Lopov? I'll give you Lopov.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 13 2019, 02:32 AM
Post #1229

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 6 2019, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Mar 5 2019, 07:45 PM) *
...Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a Lopov shot? ...

Lopov often ends a series of screenshots with a straight-on close up of his character, so that type of shot has become known around these parts as a 'Lopov shot'. smile.gif

Not just close-up; but they are looking directly into the camera to make it a "Lopov." He is the Martin Scorsese of screenshots, lol.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 8 2019, 06:55 PM) *

mALX: Nosy is a a Glowing Deathclaw. They are like normal Deathclaws, but with glowing scales and lot tougher.

There is a whole river of what looks like Nuka Quantum in the Nuka Bottling Plant. There is a tour that goes though the river on little boats (so I am sure its not real quantum, just colored water).

The Western area is the Dry Rock Gulch park in Nuka World.

Renee: Tsuru's cowgirl outfit is from Nuka World's Dry Rock Gulch park. It is Old West themed, with Western clothes, guns, etc...

Blast off to adventure

Asteroids

Independence Day

Making a mess

Rocket girl

Suited up for space

Lopov just barely averted

Holy Cow! I've absolutely NEVER seen this place in Fallout 4; and I thought I'd been everywhere in the Creation Kit!!!! Where is it?

Totally AWESOME shots, I'm floored by these!!!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 22 2019, 05:53 PM) *

RaderOfTheLostArk: Thanks!

Renee: The pics with the rail line were in the equivalent of space mountain. The Lopov shot was in a Vault Tec attraction called Among The Stars. It is a sample of a Vault set in outer space.

Broken steel

Quantum power

Watch out for the gator!

Swamp people

John-Caleb Bradberton - the inventor of Nuka Cola

Tsuruhime prefers Vim!

Night light

That was a gator standing up on its hind legs? HOLY CRAP! Is that a DLC? Boy do I ever see me dying in that fight, lol.

My absolute favorite screen here is the Night Light = what a gorgeous sky in that shot! Is that vanilla sky or a mod? It is gorgeous!

QUOTE(Kane @ Mar 23 2019, 07:47 PM) *

GAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!! What is she wearing in "Traffic Jam?" Where did she get the purse? GAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Apr 13 2019, 02:28 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 13 2019, 03:07 AM
Post #1230

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 1 2019, 05:24 PM) *

*snip*
The inventor of Nuka Cola had his head frozen in a jar to become immortal. He only forgot that, he would be a head in a jar forever. Which pretty much sucks. Hard to feel sorry for him when you read a lot of the inter-office mail sent by him though. He was pretty much a dick. My nicer characters kill him to put him out of his misery. The less kind ones leave him to his fate...

I pretty much did everything there was to do with Tsuruhime, so I rolled a new toon - Herja

Herja is a sci-fi viking

She also packs a Pancor Jackhammer for when she wants to reach out and splatter someone

Dog day afternoon

I am using a summer weather mod to change up the world

Iron Man

Ending with a Lopov

These are all parts of the game I haven't seen yet, and I've really dug through the Creation Kit! This quest seems to mirror the Mr. House one, where we have to decide to end him (in various ways depending on our character's disposition) or keep him going? I can't wait to find all this stuff you have been posting the last few times!

Your new Toon is gorgeous, and nice fancy armor! I'd really like to hear more about your "Summer Weather" mod and also wondering if you have modded the green grass in (and with what mod).

LOVE the Lopov shot at the end, really nice!

Awesome Shots!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 13 2019, 04:06 AM
Post #1231

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 4 2019, 05:06 AM) *

Some nice pics there. Wonderfully framed! Especially numbers 3 and 4. smile.gif

You certainly have something against spiders in ES and doggies in Fallout. Do you find that it cuts out on the combat a tad too much?

My nicer characters kill him to put him out of his misery

Nicer characters??? blink.gif Sub Rosa? Surely not. Helping cats out of trees....saving grandmothers.....no not possible. Ahh, killing them... that makes sense. biggrin.gif

WINTER WOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 7 2019, 06:57 PM) *

Renee: I think everyone finds things funny in the Fallout games. They have always been written with a certain element of dark humor.

I recently found a mod with options for different seasons in Fallout 4, and decided to experiment with them with Herja. So far I am liking the Summer version best. Spring is nice too, but it has too many flowers. It looks too nice for Fallout! laugh.gif Autumn just looks like the normal game. Winter was too overly brightly white.

Winter Wolf: I do not have any problem with a lack of combat, even with making all the regular animals like dogs and bears friendly. There is always a giant bug or ghoul or raider around the corner.

Most of my characters are nicer. Like Hecate. It is only a few of them like Persephone who are stone cold killers. And Loviatar, who likes to play with her food before eating them.

Unimpressed

Close up

Warm glow

Herja of the Faint Smile

On Walden Pond

Three-way

Walk on

Oh, so the weather mod actually changes the landscape as well?

And OH! did you make your "Animal Friend" mod for Fallout 4 too? I used to love that mod in Oblivion!!!

Herja is absolutely stunning; I love the shape of her face = most def NOT a "Nora" face! Really nice!

"Walk On" is a really great shot; you can really feel her shaking the sand from her feet as she leaves the screenshot before that one = nice storytelling shot!

QUOTE(Kane @ Apr 9 2019, 10:22 AM) *

Really great shots, but none can compare to "In the Pale Fluorescent Light" = that is such a fantastic shot that it really needs to be framed and hung on someone's wall! (Do they have that mod in this game where you can make in-game pics out of screenshots you've taken? If so, you need to do it with that shot! )

Awesome shots!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 9 2019, 04:12 PM) *

I collected power armor at first. But eventually I realized I was never going to wear any of those suits. So I leave it at one.

She looks like Nancy Drew in the pale fluorescent light

Great spooky Silent Hill pic of Far Harbor

Nick fits in perfectly with the atmosphere. And he also seems to fit perfectly into the Hermit Crab! laugh.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 9 2019, 08:51 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 9 2019, 07:22 PM) *

Yes, that was so annoying! Not that many of Khajiit’s characters in the past actually used power armor, but still.

Same here, I didn't wear the Power Armor at all in Fallout 3; just liked having the collectible ones. But it did irk me not being able to wear it till I got "trained" by the B.O.S. One game I actually went off map and sneaked into the Citadel to get the training. It worked just fine until the end of the main questline; then it glitched the game in the scene where you kill Col. Autumn. The quest dropped there; no matter what options you used with Col. Autumn he just stood there; and the quest couldn't progress. I never did that again; lol.

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Apr 11 2019, 08:59 PM) *

Hmmm. Been a little while since my last batch of screenshots I posted on here. I have too many that I want to include here, including a bunch of shots of some very strange glitches, so I will leave those for later. But I've run into quite a bunch of new things and heard some new dialogue from Piper lately. For example, I had never actually gone INTO Dunwich Borers beyond killing the raiders outside it. I don't know how or why, but I had missed the mines there.

Here are some that I'll post now, though.

Good boi!

Flamewalkers

Spelunking

Even the Post-Apocalypse has Some Beautiful Views

Close Quarters Combat

Spoopiness Afoot

You want Lopov? I'll give you Lopov.

Both you and SubRosa have posted screens of places I've never seen in the game or the Creation Kit!!! Amazing and spectacular shots in this grouping!

PS: The Lopov shot only works in good light so the eyes and facial expression really grabs the viewer. (he even had some where the character was taking a drag on a cigarette; they were just perfect shots to reflect his character's personality.

This post has been edited by mALX: Apr 13 2019, 03:57 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Apr 14 2019, 04:40 AM
Post #1232

Knower
Group Icon

SubRosa- I love the summer look, and that last pic, walk on, is so lovely. smile.gif

I have started changing the season conditions every 20 levels. My winter is the opposite of your livable game world, ha!

Kane- Loved the foggy look. So Silent Hill and so eerie. Exploring FH is always so neat.

I was always disappointed about Power Armor being so accessible. Surely they should have connected it to a quest in the Brotherhood. Upsetting people, be damned, equipment like that should not be available to everyone. I have more of a problem with ballistic weave, now that should be available to everyone, and of course through mods it now is. smile.gif

Rader- Walking through fire, enjoying sunsets, your characters get around! And a Lopov! With Piper...barely. laugh.gif

mALX- Thanks cutie!

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Apr 16 2019, 02:37 AM
Post #1233

Mouth
Group Icon

mAlX: Ah, I see. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! Yeah, I have been running across a bunch of new stuff recently and hearing new bits of dialogue. Helps keep things fresh.

Winter Wolf: What can I say, there is just so much of the world to see.

So this past Friday and Saturday, The Island really threw everything but the kitchen sink at me. I mean, by the Nine (wait, wrong series)! On Friday, I fought a rapid succession of 6 or 7 anglers, and tougher variants of them too. At some moments I was fighting 2 or 3 at once!

But Saturday was apparently the ultimate test. I decided to start building on the National Park Visitors' Center, when suddenly a brand new radiant quest (for me) popped up while I was building late in the night. A gulper came into view so I had to exit out of building, and then the quest started telling me that fog condensers were broken and I needed to fix them. I can't remember the exact counts, so here are the estimates: In a 3-5 minute span, it was Mariah, Piper, and 4 settlers vs. 15 gulpers, 4 fog crawlers, 3 yao guai, and 3 wolves. Mostly tough variants for all of these creatures too. There may have been an angler or two that I forgot, but holy [censored].

On both of those days, I miraculously never died. But I certainly came close with that heartbeat sound effect playing at least 5 times. Not sure what I did to The Island this time around, but yeesh. (Although a pro tip for anyone who may not know: It's actually fairly easy to cripple an angler's legs 1v1 if you find it hard to tank their melee hits).

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 19 2019, 07:37 PM
Post #1234

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 7 2019, 06:57 PM) *

Oh okay, good. Sometimes I get worried because it seems like I'm the only one laughing. Am I committing some sort of Fallout Faux Pas? I worry.

Herja looks very Icelandic or Norwegian. What sort of SPECIAL has she got going on?

Kane: You've got some really good atmospheric pics going on. Love the Nick Photobomb pic, nice.

Raider: You too. smile.gif You also got a great L-word shot at the end.

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 12 2019, 11:06 PM) *

WINTER WOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 19 2019, 07:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 23 2019, 09:49 PM
Post #1235

Ancient
Group Icon

mALX: Those Blast Off, Independence Day, etc... pics are all from the Nuka World dlc.

The gator on two legs is also from Nuka World. It is a Gatorclaw. Basically a Deathclaw, but developed from a gator.

My night sky is from these three mods:

Moon Size Adjuster = Allows you to make the moon larger. A little bit goes a long way. I went with 1.5x, the smallest increase.

Moon - Beautiful Hi Res Texture = Looks much better than the vanilla moon.

Visible Galaxy 4k = Comes with the stars too. Much better than the vanilla night sky.

The green grass in Herja's game is all from FO4 Seasons.

Renee: I cannot remember Herja's Special stats, except they are mostly geared toward Strength, Endurance, and Agility.

Herja has a new helmet for radioactive areas

Down the barrel

Sneaky

Hello Kitty

Taking out the trash

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 24 2019, 03:01 AM
Post #1236

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 23 2019, 04:49 PM) *

mALX: Those Blast Off, Independence Day, etc... pics are all from the Nuka World dlc.

The gator on two legs is also from Nuka World. It is a Gatorclaw. Basically a Deathclaw, but developed from a gator.

My night sky is from these three mods:

Moon Size Adjuster = Allows you to make the moon larger. A little bit goes a long way. I went with 1.5x, the smallest increase.

Moon - Beautiful Hi Res Texture = Looks much better than the vanilla moon.

Visible Galaxy 4k = Comes with the stars too. Much better than the vanilla night sky.

The green grass in Herja's game is all from FO4 Seasons.

Renee: I cannot remember Herja's Special stats, except they are mostly geared toward Strength, Endurance, and Agility.

Herja has a new helmet for radioactive areas

Down the barrel

Sneaky

Hello Kitty

Taking out the trash

Oh, these mods are Awesome! The high-res moon textures looked really good; and ... I think I saw that Galaxy one in Skyrim too! I don't care as much about seeing the Galazy, but love the stars it adds! I think the one that had the biggest impact though was the Seasons! I loved the green; but seeing Sanctuary with the snow blanket just blew me away! Whoever did that mod did a fantastic job!

Thanks for the info, I may have to get over my pissed off at Nexus feelings and make a new account.

Oh, her costume is lighting up! That is Awesome! Does the helm protect from rads or just look like it does? I do like the look of it, lol.

Down the Barrel is a great shot, it looks like something you'd see on a book cover!

OH! Is that cat vanilla? Love that shot!!!

BWAAAHAAA!!!! Taking out the Trash is my fave shot, I love that look on her face!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Apr 24 2019, 08:56 AM
Post #1237

Knower
Group Icon

One of the most disappointing things was the low size-low rez moon that came with the default game. Shame on you Beth, shame on you! That was the first thing I had to fix.

I tried the galaxy mod a year back but it came across as just too strong on the Xbox. Perhaps it looks better on the screen resolution of a real gaming rig?

SubRosa- Great pics! I love the smoke detail in the 'Down the Barrel.' That looks so neat. smile.gif
Was that last pic at Covenant? I see that negotiations have broken down. Is that a charisma thing with your characters?? biggrin.gif

Renee- Thanks for the kind word. I blush under my fur... laugh.gif

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 29 2019, 09:39 PM
Post #1238

Ancient
Group Icon

mALX: The helmet is just the vanilla flight helmet, with a texture replacer to make it look better. I also modded it to increase the radiation resistance. That creates a reason to actually wear it.

The cat is vanilla, but also using another texture replacer. The original cats are all gray in color. I forget where I found the gold colored mod.

Winter Wolf: Of course the Winter Wolf wants a bigger moon! laugh.gif Awwwooooo!

The last pic was indeed Covenant. That was what Herja calls 'aggressive negotiations'. wink.gif

Iron and Steel

She used to be an adventurer like you...

Toss a couple of ghouls on the barbie

Robo Skellie

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 2 2019, 11:45 AM
Post #1239

Ancient
Group Icon

I do love the gold color on that cat in the last post, that was most def worth the mod!

Iron and Steel looks like the type of place I would love to explore, kind of like some of the Fallout 3 plants; lol.

Holy Cow, is that Paladin Danse she is beating up?

Ghouls = is that a molatav cocktail? And - can they kill an enemy? Do they work okay for crowd control or are they just kind of for show like the Experimental Fat Man in Fallout 3 was?

Man, that Robo Skellie is one weird looking enemy!

Great shots!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post May 2 2019, 11:51 AM
Post #1240

Knower
Group Icon

Thanks for the link. smile.gif What sweet music they make....

I love the UFC rumble. Looks like the Power Armor fist punch has almost connected at the same time as your arrow in the knee. Touch and go there. biggrin.gif The blood is flying too!

That fire reminds me of Dovahkiin or a Hellboy moment there. Was that a ghoul or a shrimp? wink.gif

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post

79 Pages V « < 60 61 62 63 64 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:22 AM