104 Pages V « < 73 74 75 76 77 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Oblivion Screenshot Thread
mirocu
post Jul 16 2017, 02:49 PM
Post #1481

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Your new avatar looks really good, Decrepit. Though I must say I was quite fond of his old look too. Merhaps could you incorporate his old self as your avatar again? smile.gif

Oops. There I go again, trying to make others do as I want. Please ignore if desired, Decrepit.. tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Jul 19 2017, 11:52 PM
Post #1482

Mouth
Group Icon

Still here...

--------------------
Settled in Breezehome - (Mostly)
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 19 2017, 11:59 PM
Post #1483

Paladin
Group Icon

Hi, Phon! Nice to see you again. Those are some nice 'Ayleid stone' graphics in your screenshot. goodjob.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 20 2017, 02:50 AM
Post #1484

Councilor
Group Icon

Phon, are you "somewhere west of Cheydinhal?" biggrin.gif

Kidding. Welcome back.

--------------------
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Jul 20 2017, 06:06 AM
Post #1485

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 19 2017, 11:59 PM) *

Hi, Phon! Nice to see you again. Those are some nice 'Ayleid stone' graphics in your screenshot. goodjob.gif

Hey!
Yeah it doesn't look like that all the time and yes, (again), it's nice to be back! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 20 2017, 02:50 AM) *

Phon, are you "somewhere west of Cheydinhal?" biggrin.gif

Kidding. Welcome back.

LOL very funny, yeah actually it's "Somewhere north of Veyond at the moment"!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jul 20 2017, 06:39 AM
Post #1486

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Hi Phon! Who's your gal this time? smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Jul 20 2017, 09:36 AM
Post #1487

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 20 2017, 06:39 AM) *

Hi Phon! Who's your gal this time? smile.gif

Hi ya!
She's the same, just picking up where I left off, sort of...! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jul 23 2017, 09:10 PM
Post #1488

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 14 2017, 06:50 PM) *

Okay, well I can't show you because Photobucket has hijacked my photos. Unless I upgrade to their premium (400 per annum) membership, I can view my screens on their site, but not post them anywhere.

Grrrrrrr.

I stopped using them years ago because they were over-run with ads and I couldn't remember my password (and had a new email address, so couldn't get that straightened out). So I guess I have lost all my pictures there. verysad.gif

I've gotten a couple of emails from Photobucket, one as recently as yesterday, about this. No way Jose! I too stopped posting to Photobucket years ago, but have many old uploaded there. In my case I can still log on and use the download function the email claims exists. I've not messes with it yet. So far as I know any and all Photobucket images of mine exist on my PCs.

I don't put imgur past going the same route, especially if Net Neutrality is gutted, as has every indication of happening within the next few months.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jul 26 2017, 02:39 AM
Post #1489

Master
Group Icon

Two more from me, captures utilizing both Oblivion Reloaded and an ENB. I'm not yet quite satisfied with the ENB. Sunny outdoor scenes colors tend to be too drab to suit me. However, I quite like exterior night scenes and dungeon interiors, which these images represent.

First up, my OCOv2 avatar exploring Vilverin. Not much to this one. I've used these Ayleid Ruins interior textures for ages. If memory serves they the first "dungeon" textures I ever installed, back during my first play-through. I've stuck with 'em ever since.

Lastly, an evening view of Imperial City Elven Gardens District. Unlike daylight scenes, night colors have sufficient vibrancy. I like the deep darkness of unlit areas, achieved in part thanks to another very early mod install, "Original Color - Darker Nights". It is amongst the very first mods I ever added to Oblivion, possibly "the" first, discounting behind-the-scenes mods like FastExit2.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 26 2017, 03:40 PM
Post #1490

Councilor
Group Icon

I can really see some sort of ... almost an aura around that torch's light in the first pic. It's very subtle. Very well done by the team, there.

Hamfat looks great in that second pic.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jul 26 2017, 03:55 PM
Post #1491

Spam Meister
Group Icon

I really like the lighting in the second pic. Almost wanna have that in my game too smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 26 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #1492

Paladin
Group Icon

Decrepit, I'm glad you're enjoying tuning up the graphics end of things in Oblivion. Your diligence certainly shows!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 26 2017, 08:13 PM
Post #1493

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Jul 25 2017, 09:39 PM) *

Two more from me, captures utilizing both Oblivion Reloaded and an ENB. I'm not yet quite satisfied with the ENB. Sunny outdoor scenes colors tend to be too drab to suit me. However, I quite like exterior night scenes and dungeon interiors, which these images represent.

First up, my OCOv2 avatar exploring Vilverin. Not much to this one. I've used these Ayleid Ruins interior textures for ages. If memory serves they the first "dungeon" textures I ever installed, back during my first play-through. I've stuck with 'em ever since.

Lastly, an evening view of Imperial City Elven Gardens District. Unlike daylight scenes, night colors have sufficient vibrancy. I like the deep darkness of unlit areas, achieved in part thanks to another very early mod install, "Original Color - Darker Nights". It is amongst the very first mods I ever added to Oblivion, possibly "the" first, discounting behind-the-scenes mods like FastExit2.

The graphics in both these shots are spectacular, though that second shot looks really dark! Love Vilverin in your build!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jul 27 2017, 02:19 AM
Post #1494

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - For my experimental Oblivion build I use Improved Fires and Flames?, performance option. I was skeptical at first, as the mod's Nexus page screenshots don't look all that impressive to me. Once installed, in-game improvement was obvious. The ENB further alters things.

@mALX Talk about dark. Much of the Imperial Prison escape route is so dark with my current mod lineup as to be almost unplayable, even with torch in hand. Should this build morph into a actual play-through I'm tempted to uninstall Real Lights until my avatar exits the sewers. Vilverin, on the other hand, is fine lighting wise, assuming you like dark dungeons. My hope is that most dungeons are akin to Vilverin rather than the Prison escape route.

Couple more experimental build images.

1) My OCOv2 avatar paused at the Gold - Red Ring Road intersection. Of most interest to me is the clarity of the emblem(s) embossed (etched?) onto the iron breastplate. I see what looks to be a downward pointing short sword. Above it, what appers to be faint outstretched wings. An illusion?

2) My OCOv2 avatar not much further along on the Gold, Imperial City seen at distance peeking between trees.

3) Imperial Isle illuminated by haze filtered morning sunlight. I reckon it to have been 0730ish Nirn time when this view was captured. It is easily my favorite of the three.

This post has been edited by Decrepit: Jul 27 2017, 02:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 27 2017, 04:02 AM
Post #1495

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Jul 26 2017, 09:19 PM) *

@Renee - For my experimental Oblivion build I use Improved Fires and Flames?, performance option. I was skeptical at first, as the mod's Nexus page screenshots don't look all that impressive to me. Once installed, in-game improvement was obvious. The ENB further alters things.

@mALX Talk about dark. Much of the Imperial Prison escape route is so dark with my current mod lineup as to be almost unplayable, even with torch in hand. Should this build morph into a actual play-through I'm tempted to uninstall Real Lights until my avatar exits the sewers. Vilverin, on the other hand, is fine lighting wise, assuming you like dark dungeons. My hope is that most dungeons are akin to Vilverin rather than the Prison escape route.

Couple more experimental build images.

1) My OCOv2 avatar paused at the Gold - Red Ring Road intersection. Of most interest to me is the clarity of the emblem(s) embossed (etched?) onto the iron breastplate. I see what looks to be a downward pointing short sword. Above it, what appers to be faint outstretched wings. An illusion?

2) My OCOv2 avatar not much further along on the Gold, Imperial City seen at distance peeking between trees.

3) Imperial Isle illuminated by haze filtered morning sunlight. I reckon it to have been 0730ish Nirn time when this view was captured. It is easily my favorite of the three.

My favorite shot was originally the first - your build's Legion look completely different! And the Mounted with the tassles feathered legs! Holy Cow, what an Awesome shot!!!!! But then, I get to the bottom screen and see the enigmatic look on Decrepit's face; and got to figure he is still stewing about finding mice in his bread at breakfast! Awesome shots, all of them!

On the darkness - yeah, that would be a game killer for me with my near blindness in the dark! I originally started playing Khajiit just for the night vision in that tutorial dungeon; so can imagine me bumping my way through the Imperial City with it that dark - it would sap the enjoyment of the game for me - but not everyone has night-blindness; and I know a lot of people that used the "Darker nights" mod and loved it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 27 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #1496

Ancient
Group Icon

I played a bit of Persephone's Oblivion game yesterday. Such pretty corpses...

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 27 2017, 11:19 PM
Post #1497

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 27 2017, 06:02 PM) *

I played a bit of Persephone's Oblivion game yesterday. Such pretty corpses...

Aw, she looks adorable! And what awesome graphics you have! I must have the worst rig at Chorrol! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 28 2017, 04:28 PM
Post #1498

Paladin
Group Icon

Persephone looks wonderful in Oblivion (like everywhere else she plays). She does indeed seem to be perhaps your most enduring and well-traveled character. With her unapologetically dark aspects tempered by an underlying good/noble nature, it is easy to see why. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 28 2017, 07:51 PM
Post #1499

Councilor
Group Icon

Ah, good to have Persephone back. Now the Decrepit Avatar, Renee Gade III, Lady Saga, and Lothran have even more evil dead things to worry about! ohmy.gif Kidding.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Jul 29 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #1500

Master
Group Icon

My OCOv2 avatar sightseeing in Green Emperor Way. I was auditioning a weather mod at the time. This image documents highlights one of its several position aspects. In the end I considered it something of a mixed bag and ditched it. Might audition it again once I iron out kinks remaining in my combo of Oblivion Reloaded and an Cinematic ENB. (I gotta be doing something wrong. Bevilex, whose guidance I consider myself having followed when installing the two mods, doesn't have the visual issues that bother me, as his (???) many posted screen captures attest.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

104 Pages V « < 73 74 75 76 77 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:53 PM